The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36192

    Reputation

    Are these products intended to be used as a stack or can they be run alone? Also, which is the best bulker of the three?

    Very interested in trying this. I'm currently sitting on a bottle of epi and a bag of boladrol, but I might want to run one of these in addition to (or in place of) either one of the ph's.

    Thanks in advance,
    Donny

  2. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Are these products intended to be used as a stack or can they be run alone? Also, which is the best bulker of the three?
    Read the info linked in the first post, answers both questions and more.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  3. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Read the info linked in the first post, answers both questions and more.
    Read them before I posted, and I'm still unsure of whether am or ah is the better bulker, or if one of them is good to stack with a diff compound (something methylated).
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Read them before I posted, and I'm still unsure of whether am or ah is the better bulker, or if one of them is good to stack with a diff compound (something methylated).
    The names should be self explanatory, Mass, Lean, and Hard. If not, each product description tells you exactly what it's designed to do. All 3 AndroSeries are made to be stacked with each other depending on your goals. They aren't methylated so there is no extra liver stress factors to consider but, these are so new I'm not sure there's any end user feedback available yet for stacking with stuff outside the AndroSeries.

    Building the Ultimate Stack

    As we intended, all of the AndroSeries products are safe to stack with each other depending on the gains you desire.

    AndroMass is a great low-bloat mass builder and will produce gains similar a testosterone and boldenone stack. If you are looking to further enhance vascularity and muscle fullness, then AndroHard would stack well.

    On the other hand, if you are sensitive to androgenic related hair loss then AndroLean will have much lower androgenic potency while keeping gains lean and tight.

    To see the possible stacking possibilities, try our official Stacker Program.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Just purchased a bottle of Andromass, will run solo with possible Precycle and 3rd week on cycle bloods to see exactly what this thing does to the body.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Just purchased a bottle of Andromass, will run solo with possible Precycle and 3rd week on cycle bloods to see exactly what this thing does to the body.
    Looking forward to your log

  7. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Are these products intended to be used as a stack or can they be run alone? Also, which is the best bulker of the three?

    Very interested in trying this. I'm currently sitting on a bottle of epi and a bag of boladrol, but I might want to run one of these in addition to (or in place of) either one of the ph's.

    Thanks in advance,
    Donny
    Hey Donny, they can be ran solo, stacked, and with other hormones, that's the beauty with these. Best bulker is AndroMass, however it will depend on what you are stacking. Any tren type hormone, AndroHard would be my choice as well as with "wet" compounds. Epi, I would opt with AndroMass, bola eh not sure honestly, either would work imo.

  8. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36192

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Hey Donny, they can be ran solo, stacked, and with other hormones, that's the beauty with these. Best bulker is AndroMass, however it will depend on what you are stacking. Any tren type hormone, AndroHard would be my choice as well as with "wet" compounds. Epi, I would opt with AndroMass, bola eh not sure honestly, either would work imo.

    Thanks Ryan. I just ordered my torem, and as soon as it comes in I plan to run boladrol. I'm really interested in running AM alongside it, especially since HTS hooked it up with a discount.

    On another note, thanks for the great bola log you provided us. I was going to run another SD cycle, but you really got me hyped up about running bola.
  9. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Just purchased a bottle of Andromass, will run solo with possible Precycle and 3rd week on cycle bloods to see exactly what this thing does to the body.
    Nice, ill follow this one too. When you say Precycle are you saying getting blood work done before? and then 3 weeks into the cycle have blood work done again? Interested in your on cycle supplements, if any, and your pct. Anyways TL, good luck.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Thanks Ryan. I just ordered my torem, and as soon as it comes in I plan to run boladrol. I'm really interested in running AM alongside it, especially since HTS hooked it up with a discount.

    On another note, thanks for the great bola log you provided us. I was going to run another SD cycle, but you really got me hyped up about running bola.
    Thanks man, I liked bola a lot, hope it works out for you.

  11. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Nice, ill follow this one too. When you say Precycle are you saying getting blood work done before? and then 3 weeks into the cycle have blood work done again? Interested in your on cycle supplements, if any, and your pct. Anyways TL, good luck.
    Yup, Pre-cycle as in before the cycle starts. I already have baselines, so I could just use those though. Then have it done again on the 3rd week to see what this stuff does to your insides and hormone levels.

    On cycle probably won't be too much other than saw coq10 and a couple other things, PCT will be OTC combination.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yup, Pre-cycle as in before the cycle starts. I already have baselines, so I could just use those though. Then have it done again on the 3rd week to see what this stuff does to your insides and hormone levels.

    On cycle probably won't be too much other than saw coq10 and a couple other things, PCT will be OTC combination.
    BBG help you out?

  13. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    BBG help you out?
    Yeah, the code didn't do what it was supposed to though, so I think they're trying to fix it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yup, Pre-cycle as in before the cycle starts. I already have baselines, so I could just use those though. Then have it done again on the 3rd week to see what this stuff does to your insides and hormone levels.

    On cycle probably won't be too much other than saw coq10 and a couple other things, PCT will be OTC combination.
    Looking forward to this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. New Member
    CA1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Its not methylated, so we call it natural. The products dont wreck hell on your body like a methylated compound does. (liver, kidneys, cholesterol values, cardiovascular health, sex drive, ect)

    They are naturally occurring so detection time is alot shorter too.... like 28 days at the most for AndroMass and probably about 10-15 days for androlean or hard.

    -Eric
    Oh cool my Testosterone Enanthate is not methylated and is made from Mexican yams, so it must be natural too.

    You guys are full of it!
  16. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CA1987 View Post
    Oh cool my Testosterone Enanthate is not methylated and is made from Mexican yams, so it must be natural too.

    You guys are full of it!
    Who are you??
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Who are you??
    lol
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. New Member
    CA1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Who are you??
    Just a fly in the ointment
  19. New Member
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    so does this need PCT?
  20. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7221

    Reputation

    Yes, you need PCT with the Andro Series. I have not heard yet if a SERM is advisable, optional, required, etc.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  21. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Yes, you need PCT with the Andro Series. I have not heard yet if a SERM is advisable, optional, required, etc.
    If ran for no longer than 6 weeks and only using TRS and TCF-1, you could most likely find success. Hcg should be considered though.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  22. New Member
    GJohnson7385's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    If ran for no longer than 6 weeks and only using TRS and TCF-1, you could most likely find success. Hcg should be considered though.
    If anything OTC HCGenerate would be good I would think..The way they are explaining it seems the sides would be just has mild as a h-drol cycle and maybe even less....Over doing a PCT with a serm in this case would just be a waste of a serm IMO....I think TRS and TCF-1 as you said would be good and just running HCGenerate or Formastanzol/Sustain Alpha but I think that should be even to much....Of course being prepared is always better.

    I am really excited to see these logs start up, I may pick up the AndroHard/AndroMass stack before I deploy....The way PP is explaining everything and not trying to act like its gods the MAGIC PILL that will make you see "3D" muscles makes me really think its something worth paying for....I hope the success of this product is great and it will stick around for awhile...It would be a nice future for the hormones industry.
  23. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    I do not recommend an AI in PCT, jmo. The TRS is the best OTC PCT available, and is sufficient for 4 weeks, however I always suggest using a SERM in PCT, and anything over 4 weeks should use one.

  24. New Member
    GJohnson7385's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I do not recommend an AI in PCT, jmo. The TRS is the best OTC PCT available, and is sufficient for 4 weeks, however I always suggest using a SERM in PCT, and anything over 4 weeks should use one.
    Sorry, I ment during cycle
  25. New Member
    Megalo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    Out of curiosity and no I'm not planning on using steroids anytime soon what are serms and PCT? Also does anyone think it would actually be possible to make a type of steroid with literally no possible side effects?
  26. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalo View Post
    Out of curiosity and no I'm not planning on using steroids anytime soon what are serms and PCT? Also does anyone think it would actually be possible to make a type of steroid with literally no possible side effects?
    SEARCH is your friend.

    No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

    Testosterone Recovery Stack
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  27. New Member
    Megalo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    alright thanks sorry, you guys just talked about it so nonchalant i thought it was something relatively simple or i should know about.
  28. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalo View Post
    alright thanks sorry, you guys just talked about it so nonchalant i thought it was something relatively simple or i should know about.
    The terms are some of those lingo type things you pick up associated with any activity. When I first started coming here, I had no clue what a SERM was.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  29. New Member
    ctAL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalo View Post
    Also does anyone think it would actually be possible to make a type of steroid with literally no possible side effects?
    in a perfect world............

    but the world is far from perfect.
  30. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalo View Post
    Out of curiosity and no I'm not planning on using steroids anytime soon what are serms and PCT? Also does anyone think it would actually be possible to make a type of steroid with literally no possible side effects?
    Not in this lifetime, but Eric's efforts are extrordinary with the Androseries. His name is goin to blow up big time this year.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,051
    Rep Power
    919686

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    If anything OTC HCGenerate would be good I would think..The way they are explaining it seems the sides would be just has mild as a h-drol cycle and maybe even less....Over doing a PCT with a serm in this case would just be a waste of a serm IMO....I think TRS and TCF-1 as you said would be good and just running HCGenerate or Formastanzol/Sustain Alpha but I think that should be even to much....Of course being prepared is always better.

    I am really excited to see these logs start up, I may pick up the AndroHard/AndroMass stack before I deploy....The way PP is explaining everything and not trying to act like its gods the MAGIC PILL that will make you see "3D" muscles makes me really think its something worth paying for....I hope the success of this product is great and it will stick around for awhile...It would be a nice future for the hormones industry.
    I wouldn't use anything from a company that has known QC issues.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. New Member
    dubplate6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    19953

    Reputation

    whens NP going to stock these products?
  33. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dubplate6 View Post
    whens NP going to stock these products?
    We are planning to go with other retailers at some point, not a set time frame yet.

  34. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I wouldn't use anything from a company that has known QC issues.
    Agreed

  35. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dubplate6 View Post
    whens NP going to stock these products?
    Maybe after all the pre-sale customers recieve their orders and the line has completely arrived, but im just guessing so...
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  36. New Member
    DHumphreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    Will this be making an appearance in the UK? Just had a quick look but nothings come up....
    ANABOLIC DESIGNS REPRESENTATIVE --- PERFORM AND TRANSFORM
  37. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DHumphreys View Post
    Will this be making an appearance in the UK? Just had a quick look but nothings come up....
    I would think so. Predator will probably carry it.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I would think so. Predator will probably carry it.
    Yeah if anybody would, it would definitely be predator, they are our sole distributor over there.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  39. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082

    Reputation

    I know we're getting a lot of questions as to when other stores are goin to pick up the Androseries, Nutra especially.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  40. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11704

    Reputation

    orbit has AH & AL in stock.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in