The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Ah Kanterezza! Welcome to AM and yes your pics are awesome. Good to have you here and I cant wait to see what you can do with the Androseries.
    Thank you, I'm on cutting cycle again for the World so it will be really interesting to see how new PP products will help me to win the overall :-)
    Primordial Performance sponsored athlete.

2. Reported these posts. For those confused, xRumer is a blackhat marketing tool that spams the hell out of nearly everything. Lame.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. where do we get this discount code id like to order some and would love to get in on this discount? tried sending you a pm but i need more posts... will try to get some in tonight. thanks

4. i was going to try the tri methyl extreme stuff but in doing more reading not sure its worth it... what does the mass vs lean require pct on the pp stuff? is it something they also sell that is recc or is there something better last time i used proh's was back with m1t from underground labs i was getting before bulk nutrition got sold i know mike and dennis over there. they are recc the tri methyl to me but i keep reading so much neg about it.

anyone care to comment? i had a motorcycle accident a few years ago and finally want to get back into the gym so not real familiar with the newer proh's out there now.

thanks for any guidance

5. The androlean would best be used during a cut to help prevent catabolism. A very light pct would be required if any. The andromass would be best used during a slightly wet bulk. I'd run it for 8 weeks personally and use a serm for pct. PP recommends 4 weeks on am and then the trs for pct.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    The androlean would best be used during a cut to help prevent catabolism. A very light pct would be required if any. The andromass would be best used during a slightly wet bulk. I'd run it for 8 weeks personally and use a serm for pct. PP recommends 4 weeks on am and then the trs for pct.
    What you advice during the cutting cycle? I take Androlean, Dermatherm target, CLA, iBCAAs, Green Tea, PreMax, and also I'm running classical Isolat - Glutamine as basis, am I good?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    What you advice during the cutting cycle? I take Androlean, Dermatherm target, CLA, iBCAAs, Green Tea, PreMax, and also I'm running classical Isolat - Glutamine as basis, am I good?
    Looks good to me. Maybe perhaps MAP protein powder with Ibcaas during your workouts?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

8. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Looks good to me. Maybe perhaps MAP protein powder with Ibcaas during your workouts?
    I don't know if it's useful during the cutting cycle, if I take some during workouts, it will be used as energy, and not fat. Just before I'm taking iBCAAs and Glutamin, some Carnitin and ECA stack, then training and post workout formula (home made, Isolate, Casein, Glutamin, iBCAAs, Dextrose).

9. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    I don't know if it's useful during the cutting cycle, if I take some during workouts, it will be used as energy, and not fat. Just before I'm taking iBCAAs and Glutamin, some Carnitin and ECA stack, then training and post workout formula (home made, Isolate, Casein, Glutamin, iBCAAs, Dextrose).
    Very little, if any, fat is going to mobilized and oxidized during a workout. The nature of the activity lends itself to having glucose be the primary substrate and not free fatty acids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    iv read your log, you know how to cut pretty well already lol
    mon ami

felicitations encore pour remporter 1er place ici a quebec!
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

11. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    Ah good point, you are the man kanterezza. I do like your addition of carnitine though. Do you use Arginocarn by chance?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

12. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    Thank you, I'm on cutting cycle again for the World so it will be really interesting to see how new PP products will help me to win the overall :-)
    Nice man, looking forward to your results.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    Happy to see you over here buddy!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by kanterezza View Post
    Have you started this cut?

15. By the way, since AM may not be familiar with Kanterezza, he happens to have a remarkable physique.

Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    By the way, since AM may not be familiar with Kanterezza, he happens to have a remarkable physique.

If i stack andromass with androlean will i look like that??

17. And will i have to give up McDonalds

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    And will i have to give up McDonalds
    Yes you will

19. I think kant needs a mustache ala Rusty Jeffers... Just sayin...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    And will i have to give up McDonalds
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes you will

You never heard of Dirty Bulking??

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    You never heard of Dirty Bulking??
    Bulking and show ready are two very different things

22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Bulking and show ready are two very different things
    Completely different, I'm enjoying life!!

23. I just don't look as good.

24. Unless you just have a crazy metabolism and stay lean no matter what, I guess eating Mcdonalds would be okay.. but then there is still the other crap besides junk calories and thats trans fat, high sat. fat content and it being full of sugar. No matter what I think Mcd's is a bad all around.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

25. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Unless you just have a crazy metabolism and stay lean no matter what, I guess eating Mcdonalds would be okay.. but then there is still the other crap besides junk calories and thats trans fat, high sat. fat content and it being full of sugar. No matter what I think Mcd's is a bad all around.
    when i was younger.....weed and mcds or bk....few times a week.....crazy anabolism....still had abs......if you wanna grow, you need to eat some high octane calories
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

26. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    when i was younger.....weed and mcds or bk....few times a week.....crazy anabolism....still had abs......if you wanna grow, you need to eat some high octane calories
    Yeah that catches up with you.

27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Yeah that catches up with you.
    Not with test+mast+tren
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

28. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Not with test+mast+tren
    And DNP

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

29. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Not with test+mast+tren
    Just catches up to you in different ways

30. Catches up to you in solid rock hard gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean