The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. LMAOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I know right? Like, seriously, that's one of the most bold and true statements I have heard in a long time.

Но действительно, российский спам? Как он даже управлял этим?

2. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    yes i know this but,when i pull up pp site it kicks me off and closes
    Sounds like a browser issue. Try clearing your cookies.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds like a browser issue. Try clearing your cookies.
    Why do you have to go and talk about cookies... I'm trying to behave myself.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Ha, I feel you my man, I can go for one myself.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Sounds like someone is dieting.. Im on a diet myself. Ryan, your goin to be the only big BIG of the crew not too long from now ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

6. hrm.. this looks promising... never tried any PH's before, but I'm really curious about them. Been training on/off for last 8~ years. who can hook me up with some solid resources?

7. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Sounds like someone is dieting.. Im on a diet myself. Ryan, your goin to be the only big BIG of the crew not too long from now ; )
    Losing my buddy

8. Quote Originally Posted by Defex View Post
    hrm.. this looks promising... never tried any PH's before, but I'm really curious about them. Been training on/off for last 8~ years. who can hook me up with some solid resources?
    Resources are located at our home site http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/ Just click on the product you are interested in and it will tell you all about it. Also shoot me a PM

9. AM ships on the 10th and Lean on the 23rd, weak

10. If it isn't worth the wait... Then be pissed off. Till then cross your fingers and hope you'll be thrilled about 30 days after it's delivered.

I haven't even ordered any yet but I'm thrilled looking forward to it.

PP IMO have just been being cool letting their followers in on the info as they get it.

Nobody can control how log production takes exactly and with something like this quality is way way more important then speed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

11. Quick question. If I had ordered andromass and androlean together. Will they be shipped at the same time. I did order on february 8th..so..just wondering.

RECOVERBRO

12. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Quick question. If I had ordered andromass and androlean together. Will they be shipped at the same time. I did order on february 8th..so..just wondering.
    Possibly, check with [email protected] om

13. Ok cool,thanks for you time.

RECOVERBRO

14. Just checking in guys, still have not received any kind of updates via email or tracking #.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Just checking in guys, still have not received any kind of updates via email or tracking #.
    They are being capped now, and will be packaged when through then shipped so we are looking at the 10th.

16. 10th?????????
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

17. Quote Originally Posted by Diezzil View Post
    So I hate to sound so negative but it seems like at the rate things are go that the AM I ordered isn't ever going to arrive and the AH I am planning on ordering isn't either. The ETA keeps getting postponed every time I check back
    Eventually those of us who preordered will get our products. Sucks it is taking so many months, kinda crazy. Oh well, I used my 50% off coupon so that makes up for it a little, last I heard was shipping late next week.

18. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    10th?????????
    Ya, we are doing real time updates on our site as far as stock and shipping status. The 10th of May we will start shipping

19. It will now start shipping on the 11th.

20. From Eric today

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    AndroMass has been successfully softgelled. We will be able to fulfill all back orders when it arrives to us. They are putting it into drying today.

It will be shipped to us on Monday, so the expected arrival date to our facility is Wednesday the 11th. Orders will begin shipping the day it arrives.

The only issue we foresee is not having AndroHard and AndroLean available to ship with AndroMass orders. We are willing to split the order and ship the AndroMass separately if requested. In fact, for guys that where planning on running an AndroMass + Hard/Lean stack we have been recommending 4x2 on the AndroMass ALONE for 21 days and then switching to the Lean/Hard ALONE and finishing the cycle on 4x2.

This would allow for cutting towards the end of the cycle which is what we recommend anyway.

-Eric

21. Damn that kinda sucks. I wonder why my order wasnt split shipped originally. I now I have to wait, again, for the androlean to come in. And I paid for it on february 8th? Wow quite a bummer. I hope the pre order present is really freekin sweet!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Super stoked!!! Just gotta stretch my OSTA for another week

23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Damn that kinda sucks. I wonder why my order wasnt split shipped originally. I now I have to wait, again, for the androlean to come in. And I paid for it on february 8th? Wow quite a bummer. I hope the pre order present is really freekin sweet!!!
    Did you email for the split? We don't split orders unless specifically asked (so far we haven't atleast, until this last update).
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

24. OK. No I didnt. I just thouht that like my androlean would be held until mass came in. Now mass is in now waiting again. I hope while waiting for the lean, the mass doesnt get sold out and make this a continuous cycle.

RECOVERBRO

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OK. No I didnt. I just thouht that like my androlean would be held until mass came in. Now mass is in now waiting again. I hope while waiting for the lean, the mass doesnt get sold out and make this a continuous cycle.
    Just email PP and ask them to split the order and you won't have to worry about it. I did this and they didn't charge me separate shipping either.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean