Primordial Performance's 2011 New Years Sale!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Make sure you get in on our last few bottles of our Androhard. This product will assist in preventing estrogen-related manifestations while giving you that "hard" look to your body. Originally $69.95; now only $41.97. While supplies last! Less than 400 bottles remaining!​

Our Liver Juice provides for superior liver health and support while on-cycle. Originally $19.95; get it now for $17.95!

Our TCF-1 sodium D-aspartic acid product has shown to raise total testosterone 42% in just 12 days! This is the perfect addition to your PCT regimen or anyone looking to significantly and safely enhance natural testosterone production. Originally $29.95; now only $20.97!

Blender Bottle
Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in Health and Fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST LiveChat: Live Chat Support
Visit - www.primordialperformance.com

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Guess I should have waited a couple of weeks to stock up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took me all night to put this together. It's only because I love you guys!

:D

-John

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John !! :) ... uh... we luv you too ... :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Eric and John you guys always have the worst timing. I just bought a TRS stack and Dermatherm less than a week ago.

"Shakes fists"

Good stuff though PP.

J

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Time to stock up on some ibcaa's, creapure and beta alanine.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive been wanting to try the gplc i guess nows as good a time as ever. ill have to grab some toco too

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good time to try a new product or stock up on something well loved :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember a little while back talks of a revamped TRS Stack was in the makings..Any new news on that?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember a little while back talks of a revamped TRS Stack was in the makings..Any new news on that?
We want to get the AndroSeries out first, and then more information on what we have coming for you will be revealed :)

~Rosie~

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
question about dermatherm. Would I be able to use this while lean bulking since its not systemic as a whole. I know some is released into the system.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some dermatherm, nice sale PP

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want to get the AndroSeries out first, and then more information on what we have coming for you will be revealed :)

~Rosie~
Okey Dokey thanks Rosie...I was just thinking" hey what ever happened to.."But hey thats cool. Im really looking forward to the Androseries..I think EVERYONE is!!!!:friday:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that's some freakin awesome prices on the sustain alpha!

In fact some awesome prices on everything.

Time to stock up!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okey Dokey thanks Rosie...I was just thinking" hey what ever happened to.."But hey thats cool. Im really looking forward to the Androseries..I think EVERYONE is!!!!:friday:
Oh things are in the works, we haven't forgotten about other projects by any means ;)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Oh things are in the works, we haven't forgotten about other projects by any means ;)
Definitely interested in the androseries but I remember some talks of some other very innovative products from you guys. I wonder how long after the androseries comes out will the hype start building on the new products?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping a GREAT sale!

Get in on this everyone and get your Primordial products ready to help you achieve your new year's resolutions! :D

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
John I can't help but wonder what your new years avitar will be?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure I will be spending more time staring at his new one!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I know Eric was saying he may add the TCF-1 to the TRS stack but its been about 6 months since that was spoke of.

bigbob21

bigbob21

Awards
great!!!!
I should have waited, um, I dunno, another 30 hours or so...
*sigh*
just ordered like the day b4 yesterday :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deals, Trauma!

Thanks for taking the time to get that all set up :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great time to stock up on PCT supplies!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Great time to stock up on PCT supplies!
Pretty good price on the trs stack, I normally would only get the sustain alpha but at this price I can definitely get the whole stack, nicely done pp, oh and are you guys still doing that product credit? I haven't checked mine in a while I might have enough for some goodies too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope many of you are taking advantage of this great sale while we await the Androseries. It's always a good thing to start off your new year primordial style! :)

-John

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You said that Friday will probably be the last day for this sale, right?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great timing...I'm about to run out of dream tea, endoamp, and TCF-1 :D

been fighting a cold, that dream tea has been a lifesaver through this winter!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
great timing...I'm about to run out of dream tea, endoamp, and TCF-1 :D

been fighting a cold, that dream tea has been a lifesaver through this winter!
Does the dream tea leave you feeling groggy in the am? I work nights and usually have to get up early if I get called in so I can't be feeling that sleepy hangover I get from melatonin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the dream tea leave you feeling groggy in the am? I work nights and usually have to get up early if I get called in so I can't be feeling that sleepy hangover I get from melatonin.
Absolutely not. That's one of the huge benefits of this product.

-John

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely be hitting this up soon. I'll be broke, but huge :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am ready for the androseries :D

Toco-8 for on cycle, TRS to be used in PCT, Organic Vitaberry to go with the iBCAAs I have at home, GPLC + ArginoCarn because I love the stuff, and a shaker to replace mine that went missing :D

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I am ready for the androseries :D

Toco-8 for on cycle, TRS to be used in PCT, Organic Vitaberry to go with the iBCAAs I have at home, GPLC + ArginoCarn because I love the stuff, and a shaker to replace mine that went missing :D
I lost my shaker too. Do you drink your vitaberry intraworkout with your ibcaa's? Or when else do you dose it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Make sure you get in on our last few bottles of our Androhard. This product will assist in preventing estrogen-related manifestations while giving you that "hard" look to your body. Originally $69.95; now only $41.97. While supplies last! Less than 400 bottles remaining!​

Our Liver Juice provides for superior liver health and support while on-cycle. Originally $19.95; get it now for $17.95!

Our TCF-1 sodium D-aspartic acid product has shown to raise total testosterone 42% in just 12 days! This is the perfect addition to your PCT regimen or anyone looking to significantly and safely enhance natural testosterone production. Originally $29.95; now only $20.97!

Blender Bottle
Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in Health and Fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST LiveChat: Live Chat Support
Visit - www.primordialperformance.com

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230
Don't miss out on this GREAT New Years sale, everyone!!

-John

therealest77

Eric is that you? The Boss himself! I guess youre taking a break from all the research you're doing. Good to hear from you