Merry Christmas from Primordial Performance!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM Members,

All of us at Primordial Performance would like to wish you and your families a very safe and healthy holiday season this year. We have so many new things just on the horizon now, and none of that would be possible without you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-Team Primordial Performance

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and PP Family too :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
back at you bro

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas PP and all AM members!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have a Merry X-Mas everyone... wishing you all a healthy and wealthy new year!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas back to you and all the PP crew ... and also to the AM board ... great place... fairly new here but lotsa luv I'm seeing :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just adding my sentiments as well . . . It's all been said before, but have a Happy and Blessed Christmas one and all . . . I hope that there is something that brings a smile and memory that you want to keep this season . . .

~Rosie~

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Happy Holidays. Be safe,not stupid...and PP roll-out the new product line.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Happy Christmas to PP, Wishing you a happy holiday and a prosperous new year! You guys certainly deserve it :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well bro. Hope you guys have a great one. I am asking my wife to get me Primordial gift cards!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well bro. Hope you guys have a great one. I am asking my wife to get me Primordial gift cards!!!
Sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I know that I am full lol. I feel like I could burst any moment. I wish they make a pill that would absorb the crap we eat around this time and make it vanish!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man I know that I am full lol. I feel like I could burst any moment. I wish they make a pill that would absorb the crap we eat around this time and make it vanish!!!
It's called being good over the next few days re diet and making sure you exercise as well.

~Rosie~

catty66

catty66

Awards
Late Merry Christmas PP. I just got back from the gym after a five day food binge with no workouts. I thought I was going die. I've been shoving Christmas cookies down my throat and justifying it by telling myself I am on a bulk. Yea right, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late Merry Christmas PP. I just got back from the gym after a five day food binge with no workouts. I thought I was going die. I've been shoving Christmas cookies down my throat and justifying it by telling myself I am on a bulk. Yea right, lol.
:toofunny: I know how you feel :sick: I haven't trained this week (don't really consider cardio "training" per se) and continued eating as if I was. Time to be focused again and get back on track! :drillsergeant:

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
Trauma1 Company Promotions 1