Lv. Percent
    56.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

***LG Sciences busting out HUGE; Rezolution style in 2011!!!***

LG Sciences Brings you REZOLUTION!
    In Black Series Form!
    Log it now!

Start Your New Year’s Rezolution Now!

You need to get in shape. You also need energy and stamina. You need a NEW Rezolution!

•You deserve the strongest, most potent fat burner on the planet!
    •You deserve to look and feel your best!
    •You deserve to have the body you want!
    •You deserve a fat burner that makes you feel great!

You deserve Rezolution!

The Happy Diet Pill

Dieting sucks! The worst part about a diet is the miserable cravings and bad mood that you get when you go without food. These bad moods may be caused by the denial of DOPAMINE in your brain. Dopamine is a pleasure neurotransmitter that gets released every time you eat. This makes the sight or even thought of food make you go into a craving filled frenzy.

The ingredients in Rezolution not only give you potent stimulants that will get you cranked up with energy, but they also replace the "high" that you get from food with pure dopamine precursors. This boost will get you wired-up for 4-5 hours and keep your cravings and bad mood from becoming the reason you fall off of your diet.

Not only will you crave less food, but also, you will feel good while doing it. This is the most potent advancement to losing weight to date. The ability to eat less, yet still feel good!

Thermogenics Redefined

Rezolution isn't short on the energy either! It contains the most potent blend of fat burning stims on the market. You will ignite both your focus and your body's natural furnace, which will get your body's fat burning process going! The energy lasts for hours and you won't experience a massive crash like you do with other energy products.

This potent energy pill will have you feeling great and getting in shape faster than you ever thought possible. The key is Rezolution’s precise blend of energy ingredients, plus dopamine precursors, along with special herbs that increase the life of dopamine in your brain, will give you hours of pleasure filled energy without feeling miserable about your diet.

Every day starts a new year! You deserve to feel good while dieting, it’s time you started your Rezolution today!

Product Info

The Ingredients:

Stimulant Complex:

Caffeine Anhydrous – I don’t think we need to say much about caffeine. It is a potent stimulant and fat burner which can increase focus, thermogenesis and intensity.

Bitter Orange 20% Syneprine – Synephrine has gotten a bad rap recently, but this version of synephrine has a stronger “feel” than all previous synephrine products. Synephrine is the chemical cousin to ephedrine and is a potent stimulant.

1,3 dimethylamylamine – this extract from geraniums is a good stimulant that will help you feel great for hours. It helps pack the energy punch in Rezolution.

Dopamine Complex:

Psorlea Corylifolia – this herb helps block the re-uptake of dopamine in preliminary studies. This should prolong the “happy” feeling you get from Rezolution. Dopamine is one of the neurotransmitters that control cravings, so an increase in this neurotransmitter will keep you feeling great.

Quince Fruit (Chaenomeles speciosca) – similar in activity to Psorlea, this herbal also blocks dopamine from being deactivated.

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – a secondary precursor to dopamine, this amino acid will provide one of the natural boosts to your dopamine levels.

Mucuna Pruriens – this seed pod contains natural amounts of L-Dopa, which converts directly to dopamine in the body. This will be another source of fuel for the dopamine cascade.

5-HTP - another precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, 5-HTP helps you feel good by increasing natural serotonin levels in the brain.

Please use the format below for the application, and use the log format we have added into this with any additional info, the more the better!

:Application:

Age -
    Height -
    Weight -
    Training experience -
    Training schedule / Routine -
    Diet/Break down -
    Links to past logs & Reviews -
    Photos Y/N -
    Goals -

:Log Format:

Mood -
    Weight -
    Endurance -
    Sides -
    Concerns -

^^ Must make 4-5 updates a week, We need you guys to be very active with this. And this is to be taken solo, no other fat loss products. Your basics are fine. Any questions please ask.

Taking Applications NOW!
    Last edited by Liftergym33; 12-22-2010 at 11:15 PM.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'll be submitting my app tonight when I get home!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Can I have my lady friend log this? If yes, I'll post her app.

Also thought I'd mention I use andraulic stage gt and GHenerate with great success
    Last edited by BigBlackGuy; 12-22-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: more straightforward
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%

Awesome can't wait to try this. Will b Ordering sum shortly
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

We take all ap's.....
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Awesome can't wait to try this. Will b Ordering sum shortly
    This was the best thing i ran when i changed shifts...! you my friend are going to be very pleased!.. this isn't your knock off diet pill...
    Last edited by Liftergym33; 12-22-2010 at 08:05 PM.
  7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

Good logging opportunity right there guys, this is something I've been looking forward to I think I'll throw my hat in the mix on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Good logging opportunity right there guys, this is something I've been looking forward to I think I'll throw my hat in the mix on this one
    Ut Oh!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

LG and LG(33 ) hookin it up again!

Awesome opportunity here. If I wasn't going to be taking a variety of fat burning products for my new year cut, I'd definitely jump on this.

Got a feeling I'll be buying some whenever it's available, though
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

any chance of getting a few samples to try?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

For the lady:

Age - 22
    Height - 5'2"
    Weight - 130
    Training experience - High school Gymnast, Training for the past 4 years with cardio/weights. She has recently been under heavy workload with grad school and work. She's really looking forward to using the new year as motivation to get back into shape.

Training schedule / Routine - 4-5 days a week of 30-60 minutes of cardio. Weight training 3-4 days a week, usually complexes.

Diet/Break down - For the log: 40p/40c/20f. between 1200-1500 (resting metabolic rate around 1200)

Links to past logs & Reviews - None unfortunately.
    Photos Y/N - Yes.
    Goals - To lose 10-15 lbs. or more in 2-3 months and maintain from there.

She can definitely update 4-5 times a week.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any chance of getting a few samples to try?
    Samples yes, they come in form of 90ct! ... Maybe theres something i may be able to due for you
    Last edited by Liftergym33; 12-23-2010 at 12:02 PM.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    LG and LG(33 ) hookin it up again!

Awesome opportunity here. If I wasn't going to be taking a variety of fat burning products for my new year cut, I'd definitely jump on this.

Got a feeling I'll be buying some whenever it's available, though
    Ill be honest, with the complex of this product... there no way it wouldn't be in any of my cutting plans

and its available right now, Just not at Nutra...
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Killer opportunity from a killer company! Wish I wasnt already logging something or I would be all over this! Well looks like something else is getting added to my new years wish list
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Age - 29
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 205
    Training experience - 1.5 yrs since getting back into shape - 3.5yrs total
    Training schedule / Routine - Sunday 5mi run, Mon. chest/tri, Tue. 5mi run, Wed. Back & Bi's, Thu. 5mi run, Fri. Legs + chest if feeling good
    Diet/Break down - High protein, mod carbs, lower fat - eat "dirty"/out twice per week. Currently using LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
    Links to past logs & Reviews -N/A
    Photos Y/N -
    Goals - To maintain my 100lb weight loss, cutting additional fat, then add lean mass with an overall goal of ending up at 6'1" 225lbs with 10% BF.

Thanks for the consideration! - Since I am new to this forum, I do not have enough posts to add an image, but I have photos of my progress available.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Samples yes, the come in form of 90ct! ... Maybe theres something i may be able to due for you
    i am logging other products, but send me some samples and i could fit them in-you know i will post a review up for you!!!
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

when is it orderable? sounds like something i'd like, but don't want to have to log it too
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when is it orderable? sounds like something i'd like, but don't want to have to log it too
    Right now Easy!
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Good read from Jeff.!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJohnston View Post
    Written By: Adam Upton Christmas has come early…at least for me! As some of you may know, weight loss surgery can only get you so far. As I have preached from day one, it is a TOOL and it is not a guaranteed way for a person to lose weight and be able to keep the weight off. Weight loss surgery has actually failed many people, one most notable person being celebrity Carnie Wilson. Carnie battled obesity her entire life and at 300 pounds, she decided to have Gastric Bypass Surgery (the same procedure I had). Carnie would eventually gain back all of her weight and then attempted to diet again and again, always failing. So many people have gone down this road before and ultimately give up. The advice I give people, is to remember that it takes hard work, diet and exercise, but supplementation is KEY to weight loss. That being said, I am so pleased and grateful to announce that LG Sciences has come out with a new supplement that I believe will rock the industry…Rezolution! And at this time of year, what better name for something that will help you get the body you’ve always wanted!

Since I have kept up with the supplement industry for the past decade, I have stayed on top of what works and what doesn’t. That’s why I was so excited to read what ingredients are in Rezolution!

Each pill contains an AWESOME complex of not only weight loss components, but what they have deemed, “feel good” components. I did some research on the ingredients, recalling most of the information from memory. Rezolution has a dopamine complex in it, and dopamine has always been regarded as the chemical associated with pleasure in the brain. So right off the bat, we can tell that Rezolution is gonna make me feel good! And that’s without even addressing the weight loss components it contains!

Rezolution has Bitter Orange 20% Synephrine…weird name, GREAT results. Synephrine is similar to Ephedrine, which is similar to the popular banned supplement, Ephedra. As any avid supplement taker will tell you, Ephedra was the best weight loss supplement on the planet….UNTIL NOW! In the beginning, people could take Ephedra in combination with caffeine for a lasting energetic effect that would also promote fat loss and have thermogenic properties within. Well, seeing as how ephedra is now illegal, LG Sciences has come out with what I wouldn’t call, “the next best thing”….I call it THE best thing!

We’re talking caffeine, Synephrine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, and others. And if that’s not enough, it even has 5-HTP! For those of you unfamiliar with 5-HTP, it has been used widely as an appetite suppressant, anti-depressant and even as a sleep aid. Having taken the majority of each of these ingredients before, I can tell you first hand THEY WORK!

Think of Rezolution this way: A peanut butter sandwich is good…but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is GREAT! Rezolution is the same way…it takes each of these ingredients, which are good on their own, and puts them all together in just ONE pill, making it GREAT! The synergism, or the way that the ingredients react with each other, is going to give you that long lasting, energetic effect throughout the day. This means better work ethic, better moods and the best part, more energy for those grueling workouts that many of you, like myself, have to endure AFTER putting in a full 8 hours of work everyday! What makes Rezolution even better, is the fact that it has the dopamine components as well. This means that when you’re done with the day and start winding down, the 5-HTP and other ingredients will allow you to sleep a good, full night’s sleep, meaning you’ll be well rested for the next day!

So, Christmas has come early for me, seeing as how I just discovered Rezolution has been created, made and is ready for the public!!! I can’t wait to get it when it comes out!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

Damn. The PB&J analogy works so well...
  21. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

Since I mentioned earlier I give this a shoot here it goes!

Age - 39
    Height - 5'9
    Weight - 190
    Training experience - 10 yrs plus
    Training schedule / Routine - Its up in the air right now, last routine was 4x per week(chest/tri, back/bis, legs, shoulders/traps)
    Diet/Break down - its a mixed bag right now, I'm not tracking cals or protein
    Links to past logs & Reviews - Done several here on AM
    Photos Y/N -
    Goals - Many, first would be to get back into training again and maintain a cardio habit, I just completed the most hectic work schedule which kept me out of the gym for too long, I believe I need a new Rezolution to get me going again. Another is to drop unwanted weight from this holiday season, I believe Rezolution will make it melt away, if I can drop 8-10 lbs would be superb.

Thank you for the consideration and good luck to all applicants.
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

I cant wait for these to start getting out here... We should have done a pre-sale here.. the feedback is rolling in hardcore about this stuff! We seriously have gotten not ONE bad thing yet...

Some lucky loggers to be chosen
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.08%

I cant wait for these to start getting out here... We should have done a pre-sale here.. the feedback is rolling in hardcore about this stuff! We seriously have gotten not ONE bad thing yet...

Some lucky loggers to be chosen
    Luck be a bigblackguy tonight

More people should be in on this!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

I'd love to log this product..; Unfortunately i'll be logging another product at the beginnign of January. Samples are always welcome though... haha
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Lets get more apps in boyz!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

OK, I'm going to throw my name out there:

:Application:

Age - will be 39 on 1/19/11

Height - 169

Weight - 5'7"

Training experience - Been at it for about 25 years now. The last 12 have been the most educational & serious for me however..
    Training schedule / Routine - My work is a rotating shift routine of 4 on & 4 off. I try to get into the gym 4-6x a week. Starting Jan, the majority of my workouts in the gym will consist of circuit training w/ HIIT mixed in on different days.

Diet/Break down - Jan 1st the diet will "clean up" so to speak. Carbs will be all complex, with the exception of post workout drinks. Protein will be high, and healthy fats will round out the equation. I plan on eating about 5-6 small meals a day while drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Alcohol is being cut out 100%!! (This is where I'd need Rezolution to shine for me! )

Links to past logs & Reviews -
    AS-GT Fruit Punch Sponsored log
    Enhanced gonna get hard on Tropinol!!! (Sponsored)
    YJYANKEE's looks like, but not on stack log
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/p...ting-pink.html
    I also logged OEP on USP Labs forum, but couldn't find it. They actually used one of my quotes from my log in their write-up!!

Photos Y/N - Yes, I'm a photo whore!!

Goals - My twin brother & I are dedicating 2011 to the year of the cut! We're both trying to get as lean as possible & look better @ 40 than we did when we were 20!! I'm wanting to get my bf down into the single digits for the first time since high school! Leaner than when I was a Marine!! Rezolution looks to be the perfect tool to kick-start this year into high gear & help me torch off some fat, and be happy in the process!!!!

Thanks for your consideration LG!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

rezolution looks interesting-indeed.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Aye mate!
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Only people from Indy can apply..Oh wait!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

lol
  31. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

I can see it now.. Indy populations is on the rise
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

I can see it now.. Indy populations is on the rise
    it would take much more than a chance to log rezolution to get people to come here, lol.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

If I beg does that help?? So ready to start my cut!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely a nice opportunity to start 2011 off with . . . Something to try later on for sure . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

So Im about to go out of town here in about 2 hours, Time to get the New Year Party Started! I will Pick a winner or winners upon coming home...

Looks like im going to have to run this agin in a few months when its cutting time
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am fixing to start a cut.. 5'11" 260 lbs.Heaviset I have ever been in my life, but many say I am looking my best, but I really need to drop 20-30lbs. I am cutting out all processed foods, everything will be fresh meat and fruits and veggies. I will be doing fasted cardio in the mornings and cardio again in the evenings and will lift 4-5 times a weeks. I will give it a shot if you like
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

So Im about to go out of town here in about 2 hours, Time to get the New Year Party Started! I will Pick a winner or winners upon coming home...

Looks like im going to have to run this agin in a few months when its cutting time
    aarrgghh!!! How long is that??
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

have a safe trip

lol-just kidding, i am stuck in indiana-meh!!!!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Will this stack with alpha-T2?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

Here is my shot at a Rezolution Log

Application:

Age - 26

Height - 5'10"

Weight - 180

Training experience - I have been working out on and off since I was in Junior High or so. I started making it a lifestyle choice about 8 months ago.

Training schedule / Routine - I will be running an alternating weekly routine with low reps/high weight one week and high reps/medium weight the next with the following outline:

M- Chest/Bi's
    T- Legs
    W- Off
    Th- Shoulders/Tri's
    F- Back/Traps
    S- Abs/Cardio
    S-Off

I may throw in some additional short cardio sessions if I feel up to it or that it's necessary.

Diet/Break down - I will be running a CKD diet starting January 1st through the end of March. After that I will decide whether to continue or switch to a more conventional diet.

Links to past logs & Reviews - None

Photos Y/N - Yes

Goals - I plan on cutting my bf% until I am considerably ripped. I will continue towards this goal until it is reached. When I feel like I am where I want to be I will start a clean bulk. Whether I get to the bulk on this competition or not is yet to be seen, but those are my goals.

Thanks LG!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flex is shredding up Rezolution style!!!
    By FlexW99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. LG Sciences Rezolution Feedback thread! & more ;)
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 08:36 AM
  3. LG Sciences Rezolution Feedback thread
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:54 AM
  4. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:23 PM