Anyone know if nutraplanet or primordia lperformance has deals

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if nutraplanet or primordial performance has deals

The stack I was going to do has most of it on Nutraplanet and primordial performance sites. I wanted to know if either one has codes, or even maybe shirts or shakers. Or any other good company that might. I use to work at a local GNC store and when we got shirts I wore even one of them. It help get word out there and local gyms. I am currently working for Anniston Amry Depot and their are about 8000 people who work there. They have two gyms and the one I go to has tons of members. I don't mind helping promote. Any samples would be cool. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stack I was going to do has most of it on Nutraplanet and primordial performance sites. I wanted to know if either one has codes, or even maybe shirts or shakers. Or any other good company that might. I use to work at a local GNC store and when we got shirts I wore even one of them. It help get word out there and local gyms. I am currently working for Anniston Amry Depot and their are about 8000 people who work there. They have two gyms and the one I go to has tons of members. I don't mind helping promote. Any samples would be cool. Thanks
Look on the NutraPlanet and the Primordial Performance sites.

Any current promotions or sales for Primordial Performance are listed under "Promotions" at the top of the right-side column on the home page.

NutraPlanet has some of their sale products and "Current Specials" on the front page of their store. Also look in the NutraPlanet subforum for sales, as well as specials announced.

~Rosie~

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man thanks aggain.