NeedtoBuildMuscle Products Now Sold at Nutraplanet!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Minds,

Needtobuildmuscle products are officially at the planet!

Muscle Replenisher (3.3 lbs)
Awesome post workout shake loaded with protein, carbohydrates, creatine monohydrate, glutamine, taurine, and tons of other essentials to feed the muscles right after a brutal workout.

Whey to build muscle (5 lbs)
Great tasting whey protein to help you knock down your macros on protein for the day.

N2Matrix (2 lbs)
Perfect mix of casein protein and whey protein isolate. Take it when you sleep for that slow digestion to feed the muscles all... night... long!

Better Protein Bars (12 bars)
High quality protein bars that are 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. God I hate sugar alcohols... Make them yourself, very easy to do, and great way to get down your macros when you are on the go.

N2 Mix
If you love trail mix, and you love bodybuilding, consider yourself in luck. High protein trail mix!

Need2Slin (120 capsules)
You all know this product... if you have not tried it, I highly recommend you start here!

Gear (200 capsules)
High quality amino acids with the enzyme Bromelain for amazing absorption and digestion. I cannot do this product justice, read up on it!

HCGenerate (150 capsules)
Ha! Need a libido increase? Need to minimize shut down on cycle? Need a post-cycle testosterone booster? If you answered yes to any of these questions, do yourself a favor and grab some HCGenerate. People are raving about it for a reason. Fadogia is quite the wonder...

Skeletal Balm (8 oz)
Joint support and muscle pain reliever transdermal. Has an instant cooling effect as a pain reliever and slowly delivers the joint repairing formula deep into the muscles and joints. Awesome for on cycle joint support or any ailments from working out.

N2GAURD (210 capsules)
Instead of over dosing support ingredients as normal support supplements do which gets left over as excess, we decided to give you a mother-load of a support profile with Piperine for better absorption. Instead of having 1 mega dosed ingredient in excess with one path way working towards a single ailment, you get 5 moderate dosed ingredients with no excess and many pathways working towards a single ailment. I like...

Need2sleep (150 capsules)
Sleep is where the magic happens, where cells repair, regeneration, and growth all converge into those hours of unconsciousness. Take advantage of it and have a good nights sleep. Melatonin, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Valerian root.

Bridge (90 capsules)
Muscle maintanence and a bridge between cycles. Has Fadogia in it that everyone is raving about, and cassis grandis. The muscle pumps from being on cycle are a results from increased blood volume... cassis grandis has been proven to increase blood volume so you get those intense pumps even off cycle. Resveratrol, Pregnelone, ....check it out for the list of other goodies in Bridge!

Adderllin (60 tablets)
Get that thermogenesis going from increased metabolic processes in the body, and that mental clarity for studying, working out, and social events.

Acnetame (60 tablets)
Control the acne whether it be on cycle or off cycle. Don't resort to the medications with a list of side effects from head to toe.

Power Peanut Butter (16 oz)
Peanut Butter done right, loaded with protein, good carbs, and essential fats. I usually mix this in with my better protein bars and I get a whopping 38 g of protein per bar. Very good stuff.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...

Check it all out at Nutraplanet!

Products By Need To Build Muscle

Any questions about the products? Feel free to post in here.​

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
awesome awesome awesome FUGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
very nice

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
It's great to have all the NTBM products on here!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad all you NP shoppers can now get our product line :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been told to act professional on the boards but screw it!!!!

WOO TO THE MUTHA FUGGIN HOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cool nice to see this stuff finally over here.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
np + ntbm =

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have been told to act professional on the boards but screw it!!!!

WOO TO THE MUTHA FUGGIN HOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cool nice to see this stuff finally over here.
I was going to say something witty and memorable... but then saw this post, and was like "There is just.... no way." (Family Guy)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to say something witty and memorable... but then saw this post, and was like "There is just.... no way." (Family Guy)
OMG-outstanding is speechless, lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Being a rep has its benefits... There are some really great products in there. I think the Need2Slin has done a great job helping me get lean. I've loved my NTBM whey and it has less carbs per scoop than my other protein, also been using the Muscle Replenisher immediately post workout which is great for its protein/carb/amino breakdown.

BTW Adderllin is a really great stim, and most stims are pretty underwhelming for me but Adderllin gave me noticable and smooth energy that lasted about all day long.

Cool to see it all on the planet! 1-stop online shopping :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unreal, do you notice the better focus on the Adderlin? I am pretty ADHD and was looking at this and wondering if it really increased mental focus that much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this at NP now more will see how good the line is. I have def become a believer if u havent noticed :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this at NP now more will see how good the line is. I have def become a believer if u havent noticed :lol:
oh, no-flashback to the monkeys.:evil:

the line up looks very interesting-skeletal balm is very good.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't rep for ntbm but i am a loyal follower and customer

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt have said any part of that better. Come at us skeptics! Try something out for yourself!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldnt have said any part of that better. Come at us skeptics! Try something out for yourself!!!!
actually that line up looks very solid!:cheers:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
cool stuff. any good?
GREAT!

If you're a first timer... don't be nervous, just make sure it's the right woma.... er, wait, wrong topic. I was going to say if it's your first time I suggest going for their sample pack offer, and choosing a few items you're interested in (this is only offered on their site now that I think about it, right?)

At any rate, you'll have a great experience and keep coming back for more and more... so in that regard, it's the same as, well you know ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There could be good and bad with this...

The good: more people get to see how great NTBM products are..

The Bad: it may be EVEN MORE difficult to get HCGenerate due to supply and demand:aargh:

I'm seriously stoked about this though guys!!

NOW STEP UP PRODUCTION TO MEET DEMAND!!:drillsergeant:

:goodpost:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Congrats to the ntbm fam! Glad to see the expansion. A great product line offered at a great distributor- gotta love that!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Another gear and hcgen ordered, this time through NP with some other goodies . Werddddddd uppppppppp

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations NTBM. Glad to see more people gaining exposure to this awesome line of products.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great news for your company, but at those prices, I'll pass.
know what? i used to say and think the same thing. but if the rest of the products are as good as formastanzol and skeletal balm-then it is money well spent.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great news for your company, but at those prices, I'll pass.
Interesting... you came in and made time to post about this exciting development, just to let us know you'll pass?

know what? i used to say and think the same thing. but if the rest of the products are as good as formastanzol and skeletal balm-then it is money well spent.
ABSOLUTELY!

Last year, I was a DOUBTER, but now I'm a BELIEVER and have even been recruited into the ranks of the NTBM family! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to crash your thread, but did you all know that NTBM products are now at Nutra Planet? ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not trying to crash your thread, but did you all know that NTBM products are now at Nutra Planet? ;)
Way to crash this thread and hijack the sh*t out of it Kleen... :afro:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Did somebody say Needtobuildmuscle at Nutraplanet???

YOU GUYS MEAN THE AM SUPPLEMENT STORE?????

ANABOLIC MINDS :drillsergeant: GO GET YOU SOME!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, does anyone know anything about whether or not NTBM is already at or going to be carried by Nutra Planet?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, does anyone know anything about whether or not NTBM is already at or going to be carried by Nutra Planet?
hahahahahaha :sigh1: