Molecular Nutrition Wants To Make Your Holiday Wishes Come True!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This contest is simple, let us know which Molecular Nutrition product you were planning to acquire with your holiday cash and why you have it in your sights. We will pick the three best applications who go in to depth about the benefits they aim to gain from our products and we will hook them up for free. The only catch is we would love to see these products logged in order to provide feedback to the many other potential customers who are on the fence about trying X-Factor, Test Factor, Peak Beta, or any of our other elite caliber products.

For information on our full product line, check out:
Products by Molecular Nutrition | X Factor

The beauty of the MN line, is that it targets so many different demographics, making our products of benefit to just about anybody who you may be holiday shopping for and for just about every supplement user who was planning to take advantage of the generous holiday season sales.

Whether you aim to attain knowledge with our series of books regarding anabolics and over the counter sports supplements, attain health and wellness with our Health Stabil three component line, peak endurance with Peak Beta, maximal testosterone levels with Test Factor or if you have simply given up on there being a true natural anabolic and are ready feel the power of the original replacement to prohormones in our flagship product, X-Factor Advanced, Molecular Nutrition has your needs covered.

Good luck to all applicants, we will announce winners on January 2nd, as none of us will have the energy to deliberate on January 1st ;)

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Promo Tim, what an excellent way to bring in the new year and acquire some top notch products to meet your new year's resolution.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Promo Tim, what an excellent way to bring in the new year and acquire some top notch products to meet your new year's resolution.
X-Factor isnt only the plateau breaker, its a certain new years resolution maker.

Just a tease for the AM crowd, we will have a fat loss product soon for all of you looking to drop a few pounds in the upcoming year!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you already know, I have some XFA in my supplement stash... Can I apply for some more?

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Well, I have been coming to A.M. for some time, finally signed up not too long ago, so I don't have many posts. I am looking to start the new year off right and was thinking about trying X-factor Advanced. This appears to be a solid product and I would both love and appreciate the opportunity to try this out. I would also appreciate the chance to use this to run my first log on here!

I am 30, been working out for several years and I am motivated as hell to tear it up in 2011! Currently -

6'11"
260lbs (Most of my B.F. in the abdominal area, unfortunately)

I'm in what I would classify as "OK" shape! My goal is to recomp. I am looking to lean bulk, with a focus on strength. I have never done a log before, so this would be a great opportunity! Supporting supps (currently taking) are Fish Oil, Creatine Mono, Whey Protein Isolate and Multi's. I have two cycles, w/ EPI, under my belt (2008 and 2009) and recovered well from both.

Ultimate Goal - Get into the best shape of my life, lean bulk and gain strength!

Thank You for this awesome opportunity and any consideration you give me!

Merry Christmas!

James

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good entry James!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this guys MN has always had very effective and quality supplements. X-Factor is one of my favorites

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor isnt only the plateau breaker, its a certain new years resolution maker.

Just a tease for the AM crowd, we will have a fat loss product soon for all of you looking to drop a few pounds in the upcoming year!
I'm incredibly interested in this fat loss product :) Any details you can share (or any to be released soon)?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this guys MN has always had very effective and quality supplements. X-Factor is one of my favorites
Thanks for the kind words, it really is an amazing product!

I'm incredibly interested in this fat loss product :) Any details you can share (or any to be released soon)?
I cant give anything away just yet unfortunately, should be released in January or February!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright! MN you guys are great!

The product I am most interested in hands down is X Factor Advanced! I have been doing much research on Arachidonic Acid and its anabolic effect on muscle building. I believe XFA will give me the edge I’m looking for. It really looks like the prefect compound for a all natural bodybuilder. I’ve expressed in othe posts how I am VERY edger to experment with this supplement, of couse, in the form of X Factor Advanced. Would also like the opportunity to give a detailed log on this product and share my results with AM

I little about myself-
I have been living the bodybuilding lifestyle for over 7 years and love it. I have my diet and training down pretty well and am now starting to experment with new supplements. For years all I was taking was a mutil vitiman, and pre workout NO bosters. Although I have not ever used Arachidonic Acid (XFA) all the reading I’ve done I’m sure this will be a STAPLE in my supplement aresonal.

My goals-
Gain lean muscle mass and drop some body fat while im at it… also a liitle strength never hurt ;) I currently work two jobs, seven days a week with rotating shifts. It’s a killer on my gains but I make due! I am now in weighing in around 230 and would like to gain some more size!! (like always lol)

Thanks guys!
Larry

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happiest of Holidays indeeeed MN!

Being locked and nearly loaded for a Jan run of XFA for you & seeing as how by your own definition, MN > Santa ;)...My WISHLIST includes being able to log an ext'd run consisting of XFA & Test Factor. I’ve been reading up on some logs, particularly 350ZTT’s and have been impressed to say the least.

Goals for 2011 include gaining 10lbs (minimum) of LBM...and to uncover as much of my ABBs as possible (recomp). I’ll be starting the year out on the right track as it is, but might as well come screaming <arms flailing?> into the new year right out of the blocks, eh?

Training: Weight training, 4 days/week; Cardio, 2 days/week.
I tend to respond better to vol over heavy, so will be utilizing the Quantum Body Method, with heavier/lower rep WO’s sprinkled in to switch it up....plus I’m a DOMS lover! Whoo! Bring it!

Nutrition: Set and in good shape, eating every 3-4 hours focusing on high protein, mod carbs and good fats.

Supps: whey & blend pro, BCAA’s (intra), multi, fish oil, etc...all the basics of course...

:smokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
test factor has interested me since it was released. if i wasn't already involved in logging other products i would be all over this.

good luck to all the applicants!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happiest of Holidays indeeeed MN!

Being locked and nearly loaded for a Jan run of XFA for you & seeing as how by your own definition, MN > Santa ;)...My WISHLIST includes being able to log an ext'd run consisting of XFA & Test Factor. I’ve been reading up on some logs, particularly 350ZTT’s and have been impressed to say the least.

Goals for 2011 include gaining 10lbs (minimum) of LBM...and to uncover as much of my ABBs as possible (recomp). I’ll be starting the year out on the right track as it is, but might as well come screaming <arms flailing?> into the new year right out of the blocks, eh?

Training: Weight training, 4 days/week; Cardio, 2 days/week.
I tend to respond better to vol over heavy, so will be utilizing the Quantum Body Method, with heavier/lower rep WO’s sprinkled in to switch it up....plus I’m a DOMS lover! Whoo! Bring it!

Nutrition: Set and in good shape, eating every 3-4 hours focusing on high protein, mod carbs and good fats.

Supps: whey & blend pro, BCAA’s (intra), multi, fish oil, etc...all the basics of course...

:smokin:
thats it, brb, making t-shirts that say MN>Santa ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test factor has interested me since it was released. if i wasn't already involved in logging other products i would be all over this.

good luck to all the applicants!!!!
Im surprised Test Factor hasnt been getting as much attention as some of the other test boosters on the market, I guess it just takes time to spread the word!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im surprised Test Factor hasnt been getting as much attention as some of the other test boosters on the market, I guess it just takes time to spread the word!
and/or poy-haps a few (upcoming)logs of it <ahem-stacked-w/XFA-ahem> might help get the word out....? jus sayin :fing02:

Now THAT is :goodpost:

;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for a long time jjohn was reppin for mn, since he dissapeared mn went silent for awhile. it's nice to see mn making a comeback of sorts, us guys who have been around awhile are aware of what a quality company mn is-i guess it's up to you to get the word out to the newer members.

good luck-this product looks very good!!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for a long time jjohn was reppin for mn, since he dissapeared mn went silent for awhile. it's nice to see mn making a comeback of sorts, us guys who have been around awhile are aware of what a quality company mn is-i guess it's up to you to get the word out to the newer members.

Thanks bigT, yea we just built up our web presence again roughly six months ago and are seeing an increase in sales and inquiries across the board. We have our work cut out for us establishing ourselves, those who have used the products know they are second to none, its just all about getting the word out at this point.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor Advanced

I have been wanting to try X-Factor Advanced for awhile now. In planning stacks for the first half of 2011, I decided that this would have to be added to my supplements. Unlike many other supplements, arachidonic acid has clinical studies to back up its effectiveness. And more importantly, the studies at Baylor University demonstrated the safety of this ingredient. For a long time I stayed away from this product because of the fear of it being bad for cardiovascular health. Knowing now that it is perfectly safe, I have decided that it is a product I should try.

The fact that the key ingredient in X-Factor Advanced was subjected to a double-blind placebo-controlled study made this product even more enticing. And also the fact that this study was conducted at Baylor, a very reputable institute of research and higher education IMO.

I have read numerous reviews of X-Factor on various websites and forums, such as Anabolic Minds, and it has been almost universally positive. Many people seem to have made double digit gains in terms of increases in pounds of muscle mass and the number of pounds used in weight exercises—and all within just a few months of using X-Factor Advanced. The article by William Llewellyn called “The Proving Grounds” from a Summer 2005 issue of Body of Science magazine really got me interested! The 14 people who ran X-Factor all lost bodyfat while gaining lean body mass, and I would really like to be able to get the same kind of results as they did.

My goal right now is to add muscle and lose fat (very slowly to prevent muscle loss). I have made a lot of progress over the last two months, but I am ready to make even more. Both of these goals could be potentiated with the use of X-Factor Advanced, as arachidonic acid has been shown to increase muscular strength and endurance and lead to increased muscle mass.

My diet and training are fine tuned right now. I combine high and low carb days to maximize fat loss, while making sure to consume a minimum of 1g of protein per pound of body weight. For me this is no less than 206g of protein per day. I am currently running and logging a stack of Arginine Ethy Ester, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Beta Alanine, which will end in mid to late January. Transitioning to X-Factor Advanced would be a perfect way to ensure that I continue to make gains in muscle mass while losing body fat.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been wanting to try X-Factor Advanced for awhile now. In planning stacks for the first half of 2011, I decided that this would have to be added to my supplements. Unlike many other supplements, arachidonic acid has clinical studies to back up its effectiveness. And more importantly, the studies at Baylor University demonstrated the safety of this ingredient. For a long time I stayed away from this product because of the fear of it being bad for cardiovascular health. Knowing now that it is perfectly safe, I have decided that it is a product I should try.

The fact that the key ingredient in X-Factor Advanced was subjected to a double-blind placebo-controlled study made this product even more enticing. And also the fact that this study was conducted at Baylor, a very reputable institute of research and higher education IMO.

I have read numerous reviews of X-Factor on various websites and forums, such as Anabolic Minds, and it has been almost universally positive. Many people seem to have made double digit gains in terms of increases in pounds of muscle mass and the number of pounds used in weight exercises—and all within just a few months of using X-Factor Advanced. The article by William Llewellyn called “The Proving Grounds” from a Summer 2005 issue of Body of Science magazine really got me interested! The 14 people who ran X-Factor all lost bodyfat while gaining lean body mass, and I would really like to be able to get the same kind of results as they did.

My goal right now is to add muscle and lose fat (very slowly to prevent muscle loss). I have made a lot of progress over the last two months, but I am ready to make even more. Both of these goals could be potentiated with the use of X-Factor Advanced, as arachidonic acid has been shown to increase muscular strength and endurance and lead to increased muscle mass.

My diet and training are fine tuned right now. I combine high and low carb days to maximize fat loss, while making sure to consume a minimum of 1g of protein per pound of body weight. For me this is no less than 206g of protein per day. I am currently running and logging a stack of Arginine Ethy Ester, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Beta Alanine, which will end in mid to late January. Transitioning to X-Factor Advanced would be a perfect way to ensure that I continue to make gains in muscle mass while losing body fat.
terrific entry! very thorough!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards

"Don't call this a comeback, we've been here for YEARS!!" lol

Thanks man, we think we work for a great company, we're just out beating the drums to let everyone else know.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always wanted to try X-Factor, just haven't gotten around to it. Good luck to all those who enter!
Throw in an entry of your own, never a better time to try it!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw in an entry of your own, never a better time to try it!
Very well. Here's the deal. I'm a molecular biologist and this past summer I attended a seminar on lipids involved with cellular regulation. Naturally, Arachidonic Acid came up. Unfortunately, however, the focus therein was upon AA's role in inflammation and edema at high level, which is why I presume MN recommends no more than a gram a day. Importantly, the seminar overlooked an entire body of literature indicating AA's regulatory impact on both smooth and skeletal muscle. Arteriolar dilation, protein turnover and ion channels are all controlled directly by the prostaglandin. This would indicate increased blood flow to a given muscle, and at least increased muscular water retention - i.e. sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Based on this, X-Factor Advanced is a very attractive product in my estimation.

However, I've equally had Llewelyn's 10th Anabolics in my sights as well. I don't know if this contest includes his literature, but I probably want the reference book more than XFA, truth be told. I can always learn more about the world of drugs, and anabolics is typically a field one is not exposed to in the academic realm. Considering Llewelyn's reputation and repertoire of knowledge, his book would be a great educational read.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well. Here's the deal. I'm a molecular biologist and this past summer I attended a seminar on lipids involved with cellular regulation. Naturally, Arachidonic Acid came up. Unfortunately, however, the focus therein was upon AA's role in inflammation and edema at high level, which is why I presume MN recommends no more than a gram a day. Importantly, the seminar overlooked an entire body of literature indicating AA's regulatory impact on both smooth and skeletal muscle. Arteriolar dilation, protein turnover and ion channels are all controlled directly by the prostaglandin. This would indicate increased blood flow to a given muscle, and at least increased muscular water retention - i.e. sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Based on this, X-Factor Advanced is a very attractive product in my estimation.

However, I've equally had Llewelyn's 10th Anabolics in my sights as well. I don't know if this contest includes his literature, but I probably want the reference book more than XFA, truth be told. I can always learn more about the world of drugs, and anabolics is typically a field one is not exposed to in the academic realm. Considering Llewelyn's reputation and repertoire of knowledge, his book would be a great educational read.
Stock is running low on the book, plus it would be harder to review/log.

Based on your knowledge, you would make a perfect logger for X-Factor Advanced.

Glad I could twist your arm into putting in an entry! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

be interested in your feedback. we seem to have similar reactions to most supps.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
be interested in your feedback. we seem to have similar reactions to most supps.
Reputable loggers can be hard to come by, but Resolve really fits the bill!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try and I was looking at buying the Liver Stabil. It look to have a great mix of stuff in it and is in pill form wich is a plus for when im out and about I can throw it in with my vitamins.
I would use this in about a month when I start up an oral in my cycle wich will ether be Tbol (real tbol) or beastdrol/SD for extra liver support.
I have no prob with making a little log/review abou it when I use it I could update it a few times a week.
Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners!

LJ57, RAHH and Resolve, PM me your shipping info and product of choice!

Congrats gentlemen, I cant wait to see the logs!

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Same here, good job fellas.
Thanks to Molecular for this great opportunity. And thanks to SwolenOne, bigt, and fitcopforlife for the kind words! I'm looking forward to giving this a try for the first time!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put in all these orders this morning. You all should be receiving them by the end of the week!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Great! thanx :)
still nun but im sure next week somtime :p

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they dont come in today or tomorrow, next week for sure.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody gotten theirs yet?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont worry you will all get your products. Sorry for the wait.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i was justy poppin in here to mention nothing yet.

not worries, hope it comes soon thow (liver supp) since ill be starting up an oral VERY soon.

:)