Molecular Nutrition Wants To Make Your Holiday Wishes Come True!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm tired of these whse delays.
preaching to the choir brother... hopefully everything will be get worked out on their end and save us a few headaches in the process.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
has the shipping issues been fixed?
im curious to see some of these logs :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has the shipping issues been fixed?
im curious to see some of these logs :)
sorry for the wait, theres about 20 logs over at bb

I just sent 5 loggers info from this forum in, they will go out in about a week when everything is done being transferred from the old NY warehouse to the new WI one.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the wait, theres about 20 logs over at bb

I just sent 5 loggers info from this forum in, they will go out in about a week when everything is done being transferred from the old NY warehouse to the new WI one.
Thanx for info! :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully everyone will have their goods this week and AM will be full of MN logs

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopefully everyone will have their goods this week and AM will be full of MN logs
Oooooh...MN on the AM...now that is some :bling:

Sounds gReaT Tim! Thanks 4 the 411 man! :afro: Solid!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr.Mr.
might you know if your warehouse was able to squeak these out amidst all the valentines last week? Jusss checkin...

...now, 'kyrie elasion, down the road that I have travelled...'

tks in advance me hardy... :pirate:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr.Mr.
might you know if your warehouse was able to squeak these out amidst all the valentines last week? Jusss checkin...

...now, 'kyrie elasion, down the road that I have travelled...'

tks in advance me hardy... :pirate:
I have a meeting shortly where this will be discussed, I'll get back to you by the days end.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on when these might be arriving? I'm trying to plan out what stacks I will be using until summer and when I'll run them.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on when these might be arriving? I'm trying to plan out what stacks I will be using until summer and when I'll run them.
email me your info at [email protected]

Are AM members still not getting their stuff? People on BB are getting their products within a week of promos ending...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is unacceptable on our behalf and I extend my sincerest apologies. Email me your username, real name and shipping info along with the product(s) we owe you...

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Ridiculous, this is unacceptable on our behalf and I extend my sincerest apologies. Email me your username, real name and shipping info along with the product(s) we owe you... I'll make sure this doesnt continue to be a pain in your rear end.
got it! :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping mine shows up shows up this week sometime...will let you know as soon as it does...

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Just arrived a few minutes ago. Getting prepped for the log now!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got your PM resolve, it looks like everything will be taken care of now that we have our own warehouse, everyone seems to be getting their orders just fine now.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
what state might you be in LJ? nada here down south...
I'm in TN, and the package was mailed from Jupiter, Fl...so I think it must have been about a two day transit via UPS.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in TN, and the package was mailed from Jupiter, Fl...so I think it must have been about a two day transit via UPS.
gotch ya...perhaps the UPS man blew a tire on his way passing thru AR to DFW :drive:

:) thanks man!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm prolly no more than 40 miles from ya...but alas, I've still not rec'd mine...and the UPS man has come/gone for the day... :sad3:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

email sent

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^rec'd, replied....annnnnnd got the package just within the hour...score!

Happy Holidays everyone!! :)

Thanks Tim!
No prob, thanks for patiently waiting!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
still nothing man. i sent 2 meals in responce to you after you told me you where having a meeting at warehouse, asking if it was sent out at all a couple weeks ago. but havent herd back from you.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
still nothing man. i sent 2 meals in responce to you after you told me you where having a meeting at warehouse, asking if it was sent out at all a couple weeks ago. but havent herd back from you.
Sorry man, i will e-mail our lead rep ASAP and see if we can get this taken care of.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, i will e-mail our lead rep ASAP and see if we can get this taken care of.
No prob, Just missed window for when i was planning to use the liverstable, but i can use it again soon since ill be useing a 20mgvar/40mgtbol combo (had some left over so) for about 6 weeks along with my teste and maste for 12 while trimming up.
this will start this or next week and i was planning to use it during but can after cycle now to help detox. :)

thanx for passing along the email. :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob, Just missed window for when i was planning to use the liverstable, but i can use it again soon since ill be useing a 20mgvar/40mgtbol combo (had some left over so) for about 6 weeks along with my teste and maste for 12 while trimming up.
this will start this or next week and i was planning to use it during but can after cycle now to help detox. :)

thanx for passing along the email. :)
I emailed our operations manager again... I hope its just stuck at customs and isnt a case where it didnt ship out. Canadian customs is terrible and I will be closing future promos to Canadians as it poses too much of a headache.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I herd its messed up.
most supp places that send to me over seas just put "gift" or "comercial sample" ect. on customes info .
not much issue but i guess for a BIG box of something they probibly would still take a double look.
if you put its a sale and the lableing isnt to CAD standards then they will ship it back.
if its a "gift" i guess maybe there a lil easyer?

anyway hopfully it gets here. :)
thanx for the help.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I herd its messed up.
most supp places that send to me over seas just put "gift" or "comercial sample" ect. on customes info .
not much issue but i guess for a BIG box of something they probibly would still take a double look.
if you put its a sale and the lableing isnt to CAD standards then they will ship it back.
if its a "gift" i guess maybe there a lil easyer?

anyway hopfully it gets here. :)
thanx for the help.
ya Ive had such problems with Canada on personal shipments, orders for MN and loggers for MN, its a shame, anyway, Im bugging our warehouse daily on why 90% of orders go out and ten percent dont, its a mystery that I havent got to the bottom of.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
ya Ive had such problems with Canada on personal shipments, orders for MN and loggers for MN, its a shame, anyway, Im bugging our warehouse daily on why 90% of orders go out and ten percent dont, its a mystery that I havent got to the bottom of.
some one might be dipping into the product :newangel:
lol
meh tell them you want confirmation and tracking, maybe it will push them.
i really dont want to be a hassle to anyone, just had my mind set on giving it a go.

anyway pm me if you need my info agian or somthing :)

anyway thanx for the help I am grateful. :)l