O yess its time for MRsupps.com to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am so happy that N2KTS is back and that is has its usual "Haters" that I feel compelled once again to give out more free product. will be giving out 10 random flavors of N2KTS!!!!

I love you guys.. :swordfight:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Let me get one of them containers son! Lol ill do what's needed log, whatever hook me up, I was reading through cm's thread on this stuff and it seems like some fire so I'd love to try it

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're needing to move some inventory, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands... :scratchchin:
Por favor & gracias...

side note: Whenever I see 'N2KTS', I immediately think of New kids on the block, then break out into a chorus of 'oooooh-ooh-ohh-oh-oh, hangin tough'....if that disqualifies my post...ummmm, whoops...my bad....no offense meant...jus sayin....don't think less of me :240:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to give the new version a try and do a log, let everyone know the new flavour compares and if it works just as good as the last N2KTS etc detailed log.

PLEASE :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're needing to move some inventory, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands... :scratchchin:
Por favor & gracias...

side note: Whenever I see 'N2KTS', I immediately think of New kids on the block, then break out into a chorus of 'oooooh-ooh-ohh-oh-oh, hangin tough'....if that disqualifies my post...ummmm, whoops...my bad....no offense meant...jus sayin....don't think less of me :240:
I liked the right stuff better if you ask me.. I think they are making a come back... Well I am going to have one of my reps handle the giving of the N2KTS bro's... I love my reps and they love me.

Maybe Jby this time I think. He has yet to have the chance to pick some friends and give out some product..

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b gets to be pimp for a day. He will be picking the testers for this one guys.. Thanks

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ill say please too, I remember I got picked to log epi strong and due to some age diffuculties I couldn't and I would love to feel the void with this pre wo, I never tried the original but I would love to use this one, I've taken A LOT of pre wo's and have only been happy with a few, but needless to say I love pre wo's these days so please hook me up lol

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Por favor & gracias...

not really needing to move the stuff. Went on pre sale last night or the night before. Sold over 500 units the first night..... I just like to give.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked the right stuff better if you ask me.. I think they are making a come back... Well I am going to have one of my reps handle the giving of the N2KTS bro's... I love my reps and they love me.

Maybe Jby this time I think. He has yet to have the chance to pick some friends and give out some product..
hey ya, actually I see they're going to be touring with the Backstreet Boys soon...Don't worry BrYmAsTeR17, I'll pm you the link yo for the presales... :wink1:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill say please too, I remember I got picked to log epi strong and due to some age diffuculties I couldn't and I would love to feel the void with this pre wo, I never tried the original but I would love to use this one, I've taken A LOT of pre wo's and have only been happy with a few, but needless to say I love pre wo's these days so please hook me up lol
This is the same as the original.. Just new flavors

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
I would be happy to include this in my upcoming gyno destruction log, letro prami stizzack, gonna need sumdat pre workout motivation!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not really needing to move the stuff. Went on pre sale last night or the night before. Sold over 500 units the first night..... I just like to give.
yes, yes...not that you're 'needing' to move it...just 'want' too...good catch :)

WoodFX

WoodFX

Awards
I would be happy to give this a try. I've loaded my body with all sorts of pre-workouts and would like to see if this one would get me going. Been awhile since I found one that has helped me.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey ya, actually I see they're going to be touring with the Backstreet Boys soon...Don't worry BrYmAsTeR17, I'll pm you the link yo for the presales... :wink1:
Alright thanks man!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a Turinabol run and am PCTing right now. I'd like to try a solid preworkout supplement like this as I have never used one. I think it would be a solid choice to add to my supplement regimen and right now is a good time to do it.

I'll even share with the wife and we'll give you some good honest feedback. So, yes, please we'd like to try one.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Well ill be happy to try any flavor, I never been much for caring about the flavor of a pre wo buttttt... A good tasting pre wo only can make it better u kno

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2KTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow28:

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I'm down if there's still some left to be given out. I'll definitely put it up in a log if you guys choose me

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love me some N2kts....i've been wanting to try it for so long now

PLEASE

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEED 2 KILL THAT SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a pre workout my friend :D

antknee

id love to try the stuff- heard great things and im sick to death of jack3d!
pa pa please?!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i need some pre-workout stuff... i'd love an opportunity to try it out... pick me please.

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
thanks brah!!!

sample would be cool to try but im halfway thru jacked and i still have a jug of super charge and then a jug of monster pump.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NTBM...you are one generous guy. You have made quite the impact around here with your promos. Much credit to you my friend

Dock68w

Awards
Needto I got to say you are the man.... I ordered some n2kts last night and it is already shipping. Awesome service man this is my fourth order from yall and I have never been disappointed. I will only order my stuff from needto from now on.

I will take one of the free samples off your hands you can never have enough n2kts. Pretty please

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dock, make sure you order some BETTER PROTEIN BARS... you will love that stuff...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id love to try the stuff- heard great things and im sick to death of jack3d!
pa pa please?!
I like this guy JY... Make sure this guy gets one... I will leave it up to you jy but I do like this mans way of thinking////

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NTBM...you are one generous guy. You have made quite the impact around here with your promos. Much credit to you my friend
Thanks... I do my best to help everyone and share everything I have with the people around me... I know I have ruffled some feathers around here but its deff not because I went out of my way to be a **** to anyone... Its mostly cause I am doing well and anyone can see that....

I got nothing but love for everyone though. :icon_lol:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually the first need2 product i was ever told about, and as said before i heard it blows jack3d out of the water

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure I'm too late to get one of these, but I'll be interested to see the feedback from the group!

Dock68w

Awards
I will try those protein bars. I am on my last week of epi/hella cycle and have been impressed with all the stuff from needto. I have multiple friends who are now going to order from needto after seeing my results from his supps.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bought one early this morning, but if you should so choose to put an extra free one I would be more than happy. If this works I will be amazed. I get little to no energy from pre workouts but I laid out my own cash to try this out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun has not yet risen as the cold hard steal calls your name. Like a warrior preparing for battle, the mental preparation has begun. Deep within, the desire burns. You feel the need, the need to Kill That Sh*t.

You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle and the right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.

You need N2KTS!!!

N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric ability to smash the steal - killing everything in your path with crazy, lasting energy and sick muscle-engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most intense battle formula ever created.

N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control. You can feel its intensity burning through your skin.

When you feel the need... the need to kill that Sh*t..... You need N2KTS!!!

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
I cant wait to try the new flavors! Im glad its back!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure I'm too late to get one of these, but I'll be interested to see the feedback from the group!
nope, actually just found out im picking some loggers for this, so your right on time.

so everyone knows, It's in my opinion that only a few people actually "like" my posting.

I dont think of myself as a well liked person, or one that has many friends. the one's i do have, are already apart of the ntbm team (coincidentally :think:)

im not unreasonable guy, so far only one person has been picked, it's the guy who needto liked.
maybe two, the guy who pm'd me on ntbm asking me to pick him was pretty impressive. its how i found out i was picked to pick. pretty clever of you to know where I post most often. thats the kind of stuff im looking for.

I tell you what, this just came to me. the first 8 people to make a post in my chlorothoxy log will get picked. (it's like a scavanger hunt.)

good luck! (hint, I didn't log it here)

Also, I like what judgement did, post back here after you posted!

who is picked (so far):
antknee
muscl3s
JudgementDay

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will try those protein bars. I am on my last week of epi/hella cycle and have been impressed with all the stuff from needto. I have multiple friends who are now going to order from needto after seeing my results from his supps.
All the hate in the world cant stop this train!!!!!!!!!!!! Friends tell friends and there is no stopping it.