O yess its time for MRsupps.com to give again. 10 N2KTS to give out. Line up!!!

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bought one early this morning, but if you should so choose to put an extra free one I would be more than happy. If this works I will be amazed. I get little to no energy from pre workouts but I laid out my own cash to try this out
Use 2 your first time then ha ha.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, actually just found out im picking some loggers for this, so your right on time.

so everyone knows, It's in my opinion that only a few people actually "like" my posting.

I dont think of myself as a well liked person, or one that has many friends. the one's i do have, are already apart of the ntbm team (coincidentally :think:)

im not unreasonable guy, so far only one person has been picked, it's the guy who needto liked.
maybe two, the guy who pm'd me on ntbm asking me to pick him was pretty impressive. its how i found out i was picked to pick. pretty clever of you to know where I post most often. thats the kind of stuff im looking for.

I tell you what, this just came to me. the first 8 people to make a post in my chlorothoxy log will get picked. (it's like a scavanger hunt.)

good luck! (hint, I didn't log it here)

who is picked (so far):
antknee
muscl3s
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bro pulled out the scavanger hunt card... I love that %hit!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, actually just found out im picking some loggers for this, so your right on time.

so everyone knows, It's in my opinion that only a few people actually "like" my posting.

I dont think of myself as a well liked person, or one that has many friends. the one's i do have, are already apart of the ntbm team (coincidentally :think:)

im not unreasonable guy, so far only one person has been picked, it's the guy who needto liked.
maybe two, the guy who pm'd me on ntbm asking me to pick him was pretty impressive. its how i found out i was picked to pick. pretty clever of you to know where I post most often. thats the kind of stuff im looking for.

I tell you what, this just came to me. the first 8 people to make a post in my chlorothoxy log will get picked. (it's like a scavanger hunt.)

who is picked (so far):
antknee
muscl3s
Found it:D

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ummm found it too!

heh

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
damn dude i searched the supp review section and the needto build mr supps section, i guess ill go to anabolics

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^this

titus123

Awards
Please kind sir's may I try your wonderful product?

TeamT10

Awards
well im definitely in, would love to check out the product for sure

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
dude am i looking in the wrong forum, im bout to go sign in to need to build muscles forum and look there

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Also, I like what judgement did, post back here after you posted!

who is picked (so far):
antknee
muscl3s
JudgementDay
bump for awareness :think:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I FOUND IT. that has to be the most intense contest ever, bout to catch a heart attack, but im in and posted

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a NTBM thread. Barely open and already blown up to 3 pages :eek: Awesome opportunity once again from Nate. Really looking forward to seeing these logs to see how different users respond to this. Promising ingredient profile ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WANT I WANT!!! PLEASE NEEDTO PLEASE?! ;)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I hate to even ask, I mean ... I did get picked for the choch bananna bars , but my dad always said, THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE OIL ,and I like many others ,do NTKTS , so ?what do you say?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who is picked (so far): 5 spots left! after I have everyone, i'll post a list for those to pm me their shipping info.
antknee
muscl3s
JudgementDay
dock68w
10bathroomsO

BTW, THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL, DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF YOUVE BEEN PICKED FOR SOMETHING BEFORE OR NOT, FIND THE THREAD, POST THERE, THEN BACK HERE, YOU ARE IN.

5 SPOTS LEFT GUYS!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Damn right, and I think I got about 6 wo days left onslaught too, expect a log ASAP lol
How does
10bathrooms NEEDS 2 KILL THAT SH!T LOG ( n2kts need to sponsored )
Sound?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Would you like a final review on need to and elite also?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh yaaaaaa,

fun times in a NTBM thread :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun has not yet risen as the cold hard steal calls your name. Like a warrior preparing for battle, the mental preparation has begun. Deep within, the desire burns. You feel the need, the need to Kill That Sh*t.

You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle and the right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.

You need N2KTS!!!

N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric ability to smash the steal - killing everything in your path with crazy, lasting energy and sick muscle-engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most intense battle formula ever created.

N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control. You can feel its intensity burning through your skin.

When you feel the need... the need to kill that Sh*t..... You need N2KTS!!!

:nana:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rep everyone, even people that dont like me. there is only way to get picked for this. it's anyones game.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
jbry found it! but im pretty sure im late hahah

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if i post in ur thread, do i get picked? ;)

hahahahahhaha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also, I like what judgement did, post back here after you posted!

ftw!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I like the art on the container too, ntbm is killin it round here

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbry found it! but im pretty sure im late hahah

if you did find it, you didn't post in it unfortunately, but dont fret, still 5 spots left, so you have time to post! hurry though.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
jbry, am i good now? hahaha

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what if i pm you the link? I can't post but I made a trial account and I saw you posted this "congrats to those who have mastered the search function! and welcome to the ones who will be soon!"

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it doesn't cost anything to be a member there.

for the plat membership it does

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pleaase I really want this! I was first to post in this thread, does that count any bcuz I can't post in your chloro log :( ..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, you have to activate your account with the email they send you. if it isn't in your in box, check your spam. after you activate your account, you can post.

2 of the posters just made their accounts for the post.