Update: Primordial's Formestane and 1-T products just about to sell out for good!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right loyal Primordial fans, our Formestane-LV and 1-T products will officially be gone as of tomorrow morning. These are going to be the first of the line to sell out and be gone for good. Any additional stock of 1-T and Formestane that's left come tomorrow morning will be liquidated to wholesalers. When that stock is sold, it will be officially gone for good. Get those last minute orders in!!!

There will be a mailer going out here on tuesday with an update on the stock status of the remaining PH's. There is a very limited quantity of these PH products left, so don't delay if you've been waiting to buy. We anticipate that everything could be sold as early as the end of the week!

So far, we are meeting our goals and things are looking promising for the new line. More information on new products will be announced on Friday, October 1st. I will keep you all informed of any and all information that will be handed down for release.

We truly appreicate all of the support that you all on AM have give us over the years, as well as during this sale! Every dollar that's been made from this sale has gone directly into getting the new line out as soon as possible. Primordial will continue to provide you all with the best supplements that science and technology can offer; and the future is VERY bright!!

Don't delay; get these quality PH's before they're gone for good!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/160600-breaking-news-pp.html

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be a mailer going out here on tuesday with an update on the stock status of the remaining PH's. There is a very limited quantity of these PH products left, so don't delay if you've been waiting to buy. We anticipate that everything could be sold as early as the end of the week!

We truly appreicate all of the support that you all on AM have give us over the years, as well as during this sale! Every dollar that's been made from this sale has gone directly into getting the new line out as soon as possible. Primordial will continue to provide you all with the best supplements that science and technology can offer; and the future is VERY bright!!
As of now, there are only a few hundred bottles of AndroHard, Dermacrine, and Turinabol left, so definitely, if you're wanting to get some, stop waiting, because the time is now!

Reiterating John's thanks in your support of Primordial - you guys are the greatest and we couldn't have done it without you! :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really much else to say outside of what John and Rosie have said but definately a huge thanks to the AM family here!

Huge support and i can guaruntee you guys are going to like what Primordial has lined up in the future!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really much else to say outside of what John and Rosie have said but definately a huge thanks to the AM family here!

Huge support and i can guaruntee you guys are going to like what Primordial has lined up in the future!
Indeed my man! :D

It's sad to see these products go, but we have some amazing things lined up for the future.

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed my man! :D

It's sad to see these products go, but we have some amazing things lined up for the future.

-John
ordered 4. thank you and good bye 1t. ill be putting my stash to good use.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
any plans for NP sale on formestane?

cant order from your site :/

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any plans for NP sale on formestane?

cant order from your site :/
That's something you'll have to ask a NutraPlanet rep - Steve, aka Steveoph. If NutraPlanet has some stock, then they might do a sale - otherwise, you can't do a sale with no stock.

You can't order from our site because we have no more stock.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
That's something you'll have to ask a NutraPlanet rep - Steve, aka Steveoph. If NutraPlanet has some stock, then they might do a sale - otherwise, you can't do a sale with no stock.

You can't order from our site because we have no more stock.
no i couldnt order because you guys didnt ship to Canada :/

thanks for the response!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stock Remaining!

no i couldnt order because you guys didnt ship to Canada :/

thanks for the response!
Oh. I see . . .

If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock –

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman