Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM Members,

We are proud to announce our Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale on Toco-8 starting on 8/12/10 through 8/25/10 at primordialperformance.com!

This is a great time to stock up on a product that can deliver so many universal health benefits! These amazing health benefits apply to everyone ranging from the average person looking to improve their overall health; to the most dedicated fitness enthusiasts.

Some of the health benefits of Toco-8 include:

Promotes hair growth and retention
• Supports optimal hormonal production
• Studies indicate plaque reduction in arterial walls
• Shown to help lower total cholesterol

Toco-8 contains:

Potent antioxidant properties
• All 8 vitamin E isomers

Now that we’ve looked at some of the health benefits of utilizing Toco-8, let’s take a look inside the container at what makes Toco-8 so special.

What exactly is Toco-8?

Toco-8 is a tocopherol/tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits (elaies guineensis). Technically speaking, Toco-8 is a natural Vitamin E supplement, but to call it a "natural Vitamin E supplement" puts it in the same category as every other generic Vitamin E product on the market. The fact is, the natural Vitamin E found in your local supplement shop or grocery store is not natural at all. Rather, almost all Vitamin E products on the market are actually synthetic Vitamin E; a potentially dangerous and cheap byproduct of soybean oil, known as alpha-tocopherol. Toco-8 is actually a Natural Complete Vitamin E Supplement. It's important to understand that Vitamin E is actually a term used to describe a family of nutrients. Most people believe that there is only one Vitamin E, when in fact there are 8 different members that make up the Vitamin E family. They are listed below in the Toco-8 supplement facts:

So what makes this Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal so special?

For just $29.95, you’ll receive a 4 month supply of Toco-8!That's literally 1/3 of a year's supply of this complete Vitamin E product for less than $30!

Don’t delay any longer and take advantage of this GREAT Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale on our complete Vitamin E product Toco-8 for the next 2 weeks or while supplies last!

Make sure to add (2) Toco-8’s to your cart to receive this sale offer!

Yours in Health and Fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
this product is the real deal guys, my dad's Cholesterol levels have dropped since being on this (4 months). truly amazing.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Freakin IN!! tHanks, I was going to order anyway. :D My hairloss sucks ass.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, guys! This really is an amazing staple product.

Make sure you add (2) Toco-8's to your basket to get the sale price! :D

-John

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I bet most don't get that.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this product is the real deal guys, my dad's Cholesterol levels have dropped since being on this (4 months). truly amazing.
Exactly. If you have cholesterol issues for whatever reason, Toco-8 can really make a difference. And through multiple pathways too.

I've also been considering that TCF-1 would make a beneficial addition to Toco-8 for help with hypercholesterolemia, since D-aspartic acid encourages the conversion of cholesterol to test.

All your Toco-8 are belong to me!
You, sir, are the man that got me to first try Toco-8 in the first place, with that thread you posted with your bloodwork in it around last winter. Thanks. :veryhappy:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see an endoamp buy one get one free sale ;)
We'll have plenty of good deals in the near future. You can't beat this one, though. Literally 4 months worth of product for less than $30!! :D

These are already selling like hot cakes!

-John

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We'll have plenty of good deals in the near future. You can't beat this one, though. Literally 4 months worth of product for less than $30!! :D

These are already selling like hot cakes!

-John
Oh absolutely, it's an amazing deal! No doubt :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin IN!! tHanks, I was going to order anyway. :D My hairloss sucks ass.
You are welcome! Definitely a great deal here!

-John

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck yes, I cant pass this up. This is an amazing general health supp. Thank you Truama PP crew.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you havent tried Toco 8 I suggest you take full advantage of this deal. This is my favorite product we sell

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm having my cholesterol retested in October. I'm on my 3rd bottle of Toco-8 right now with another one on had. This deal is too good to pass up. Also, not that I have hair issues, but my hair seems a lot thicker/better and my facial hair seems to be coming in quicker too (not sure if that's a good thing or not since I get sick of shaving :ponder:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having my cholesterol retested in October. I'm on my 3rd bottle of Toco-8 right now with another one on had. This deal is too good to pass up. Also, not that I have hair issues, but my hair seems a lot thicker/better and my facial hair seems to be coming in quicker too (not sure if that's a good thing or not since I get sick of shaving :ponder:)
Please do share with us how much the toco-8 has helped. The benefits of supplementing with this product is nothing short of amazing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do share with us how much the toco-8 has helped. The benefits of supplementing with this product is nothing short of amazing.
Absolutely true. You can't what you get for the price of Toco-8; especially with this BOGO deal!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear, brotha!

Thank you for relaying the feedback!

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow what a deal! breakin the bank!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll have a Toco-8 giveaway here soon to our loyal members/supporters on AM....

Maybe.....

:D

Let's hear some feedback from those that have used Toco-8! You can't beat what you get in extended health benefits here (especially since you're getting a 4 month supply for less than $30!)

-John

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
has anyone reported any significant results in terms of hair growth/hair thickness?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone reported any significant results in terms of hair growth/hair thickness?
Absolutely. I'll see if we can get some of the comment in that regard posted up in here.

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I did a long cycle of test p, eq, and dermacrine for 16 weeks total, hair was thinning a little and noticed some shedding. For pct I did the trs and torem. I used toco 8 everyday from the first day of pct and continued for 2 months, the shedding slowed down and then stopped, facial hair grew in faster and slightly thicker, I had to get my hair cut about twice as much as usually, it grew in very thick and fast. Noticed some chest hair increase as well. As far as recovery goes the boys came back quick as well, granted the trs and torem do one hell of a job but the believe the toco 8 helped.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a long cycle of test p, eq, and dermacrine for 16 weeks total, hair was thinning a little and noticed some shedding. For pct I did the trs and torem. I used toco 8 everyday from the first day of pct and continued for 2 months, the shedding slowed down and then stopped, facial hair grew in faster and slightly thicker, I had to get my hair cut about twice as much as usually, it grew in very thick and fast. Noticed some chest hair increase as well. As far as recovery goes the boys came back quick as well, granted the trs and torem do one hell of a job but the believe the toco 8 helped.
Good feedback, man. Thank you!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback! :)

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered:

-2 bottles of Sustain Alpha LV
-2 bottles of Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 LV
-2 tubs of Toco-8

..does that mean I get a bottle of Turinabol LV, 1-T LV, and AndroHard LV for free ??

:lol: j/k

I'm definitely looking forward to PCT with the products I ordered :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered:

-2 bottles of Sustain Alpha LV
-2 bottles of Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 LV
-2 tubs of Toco-8

..does that mean I get a bottle of Turinabol LV, 1-T LV, and AndroHard LV for free ??

:lol: j/k

I'm definitely looking forward to PCT with the products I ordered :)
Thanks for the order man - if my experience with Toco-8 is any indication, you'll enjoy it quite a bit. SA I haven't tried yet, but I crack into some TCF-1 here in about a week. I'm psyched.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the order man - if my experience with Toco-8 is any indication, you'll enjoy it quite a bit. SA I haven't tried yet, but I crack into some TCF-1 here in about a week. I'm psyched.
Cool, thanks for the reassurance :thumbsup:

I'm not sure why, but every once in a while I go nuts and order around a grand worth of supplements from one particular company every few months.. 2 months ago was USP Labs and now PP has my full attention this month :D

:lol:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the reassurance :thumbsup:

I'm not sure why, but every once in a while I go nuts and order around a grand worth of supplements from one particular company every few months.. 2 months ago was USP Labs and now PP has my full attention this month :D

:lol:
Sounds enjoyable. Impulse buys, and the excitement of trying your purchase, are one of the funnest aspects of this hobby. Perhaps women feel the same way about shoes?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTT!

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Is the sale going on still, I get paid at the end of this week?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up a pair of these despite already having a pair in my stash. One or two will actually go to my mother! She takes vitamin E for multiple reasons and said that she wants to give this a try...alopecia :run:

Jump on it guys and don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the checkout page and see how many cash points you've earned. I'm up to about $11 in discounts so far.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up a pair of these despite already having a pair in my stash. One or two will actually go to my mother! She takes vitamin E for multiple reasons and said that she wants to give this a try...alopecia :run:

Jump on it guys and don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the checkout page and see how many cash points you've earned. I'm up to about $11 in discounts so far.
Thank you for your support, sir! :D

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 2 days left to get in on this sale, everyone.

Don't miss out!

-John

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well dammit! I'd order another if I weren't broke. At least I'm covered for 3-4 months.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day of this great sale!!

-John