3 FREE BOTTLES OF ORANGE TRIAD

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 FREE BOTTLES OF ORANGE TRIAD

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome opportunity....just ordered more yesterday

and congrats on the return RR
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I'm SOL cause I've never tried OT! I've tried AST and ON multi once and the rest has been animal pak! If you send some my way I'll tell how I feel about it afterward ;D
    •   

4. Elite Member

Thank you sir!

This is an awesome opportunity. I guess I'm still fiddling with the image restrictions on threads lol.

Make a commercial, write an essay, create an advertisement!
    Multiple entries are welcome. The more the merrier!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

"ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"

20 clapping pullups. Fukking BEAST! One sexy Asian beast(NO HOMO)! You guys need to do a bundle of Orange TRIad with an Orange CL shirt!

Edit: Or "ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running three different way so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    "ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"

20 clapping pullups. Fukking BEAST! One sexy Asian beast(NO HOMO)! You guys need to do a bundle of Orange TRIad with an Orange CL shirt!

Edit: Or "ORANGE TRIAD keeps Kane healthy up and running three different way so he could do some more crazy sh!t!"
    Kane is a monster, no doubt about that!
  7. Elite Member

I'm SOL cause I've never tried OT! I've tried AST and ON multi once and the rest has been animal pak! If you send some my way I'll tell how I feel about it afterward ;D
    LOL...my man.

You should really take advantage of the deal @ Nutraplanet on OT.

Given the ingredients, it'd be worth picking up, if only to use when your current multi runs out!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Ok so I'm just going to say why I should take 3 of those lovely OT home. I have been lifting for almost a year and half now and I have busting my butt everyday. I have never taken time off no matter what. For example; one time I injured my wrist and I was on a strict diet and training and I had been on a pleatu for awhile. Will rather than stopping and taking time off I would wrap my wrist sooo hard that if I made a feast and opened it back up my hand would stay white for a while. I did BB curls(which it hurt so much that at my last set I was doing drop sets and I had tears in my eye from the pain) and all. During that week I bench press 225 for the first time, 3 times and BB curled 125lbs! I had gone up 15lbs on my bench press and 10lbs on BB curl. During my two days of rest I started taking joint supplements and within couple of days I was good to go. So rather than me waiting for my body catch up I made my body to catch to me. I think a strong joint supplement is a very important thing cause it could not only prevent injuries it could help you lift more and heaver. Plus the immune support is very good prevent sickness so a person wouldn't need to take time off cause of sickness. The multi-V well I think thats just the icing on the cake. I've taken animal pak and animal flex and they are the best thing I have tried but if this product beats them. Well lets just say there is going to be some replacements in my stacks! PLUS I'll use it in my new stack that I'm going to log and I could give everyday updates of how its affecting me
  9. Elite Member

Ok so I'm just going to say why I should take 3 of those lovely OT home. I have been lifting for almost a year and half now and I have busting my butt everyday. I have never taken time off no matter what. For example; one time I injured my wrist and I was on a strict diet and training and I had been on a pleatu for awhile. Will rather than stopping and taking time off I would wrap my wrist sooo hard that if I made a feast and opened it back up my hand would stay white for a while. I did BB curls(which it hurt so much that at my last set I was doing drop sets and I had tears in my eye from the pain) and all. During that week I bench press 225 for the first time, 3 times and BB curled 125lbs! I had gone up 15lbs on my bench press and 10lbs on BB curl. During my two days of rest I started taking joint supplements and within couple of days I was good to go. So rather than me waiting for my body catch up I made my body to catch to me. I think a strong joint supplement is a very important thing cause it could not only prevent injuries it could help you lift more and heaver. Plus the immune support is very good prevent sickness so a person wouldn't need to take time off cause of sickness. The multi-V well I think thats just the icing on the cake. I've taken animal pak and animal flex and they are the best thing I have tried but if this product beats them. Well lets just say there is going to be some replacements in my stacks! PLUS I'll use it in my new stack that I'm going to log and I could give everyday updates of how its affecting me

Thanks for the great post! Do I smell a potential logger here? lol
  10. Elite Member

You have alot of time to submit your entry, so make it count!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Well, I work at a supplement store and my fellow manager and I were talking and he was out of his multi. He's been a solid Pak Acolyte for a very long time. I started talking about Orange Triad since he's recently been complaining about his joints and how he was thinking about picking up some Glucosamine w/ a new multi.

I told him he could kill two birds with one stone using Orange Triad. At 6 pills a day it isn't more than he's used taking. He also wouldn't have to keep another bottle of pills around for the joint support since it was already in his multivitamin. OT also uses mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols instead of just 200IU of alpha tocopherol like some of the companies do. There's no substitute to having all 8 forms of Vitamin E in one product. Chelated Minerals instead of cheap oxides, methylcobalamin, hefty amount of iodine, and Calcium D-Glucarate are all additional reasons to choose Orange Triad over many of the other multivitamins on the market.

The best part about my tale is that this is all true. It happened about a week and a half ago and I am happy to report that my fellow manager is satisfied with his purchase.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Thanks for the great post! Do I smell a potential logger here? lol
    yes you are sir. I've been happy with every CL product that I have tried and they have never let me down so I have very high hopes for this one.
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Well, I work at a supplement store and my fellow manager and I were talking and he was out of his multi. He's been a solid Pak Acolyte for a very long time. I started talking about Orange Triad since he's recently been complaining about his joints and how he was thinking about picking up some Glucosamine w/ a new multi.

I told him he could kill two birds with one stone using Orange Triad. At 6 pills a day it isn't more than he's used taking. He also wouldn't have to keep another bottle of pills around for the joint support since it was already in his multivitamin. OT also uses mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols instead of just 200IU of alpha tocopherol like some of the companies do. There's no substitute to having all 8 forms of Vitamin E in one product. Chelated Minerals instead of cheap oxides, methylcobalamin, hefty amount of iodine, and Calcium D-Glucarate are all additional reasons to choose Orange Triad over many of the other multivitamins on the market.

The best part about my tale is that this is all true. It happened about a week and a half ago and I am happy to report that my fellow manager is satisfied with his purchase.
    Wow, very detailed post! That's what I like to see... an honest, down to earth report!! Excellent work my man!!!!
  14. Elite Member

bump, lets get this competition going. i may even throw in a surprise for the winner
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I have yet to try the orange TRIad, although I have seen it around. To be completely honest I havent tried a CONTROLLED LABS product EVER! Not a hater at all, I just have limited resources, living in sumter SC I have a GNC and that is all. My GNC also doesnt know how to restock properly and I am SOL on the new hype, I mean come on they only got two bottles of Pink magic and have only sold one thanks to me.
    As much as I would love to tell you how much this product kicks A$$, I cant lie and tell you I tried it, although I know I will be itching untill september 1st till the window of oppertunity closes. I would love to bring home 3 bottles of this stuff. I am in need of a new multi vitamin, I have GNC vita packs and they are redicolously priced for small portions and I run out alot ! I would love to actually take my multi vitamins non stop like I am supposed to but its hard to keep up when ppl are aking for 90 bucks for 50 servings.
    If I dont meet the standards that is fine but I would like you to know also if you decide to log any products in the future I am here, I am an experienced lifter and I dont get juiced, I have a very comprehensive diet where I stay at 200 carbs a day for 2 weeks then go to 120 carbs on the third. For the past 3 weeks I have been logging alpha T2 and Hyper Trop - X, and along with these products and my challenge of a diet I have my hands around success and plan to look an awesome 180 by the end of the next two weeks.
    I doubt I will meet the standards, as I have never taken this product before, but If i dont I would just like to be kept in mind for product logging oppertunities, lol, bc I have heard alot of good things about Controlled Labs and I wanna find out
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    create an advertisement!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I like it
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

FUKK! Did you also make him a T.V. commercial? Damn nobody is going to try after that! Game fukking over!!!

Edit: "Are you bigger than the average man"
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

LOL im chilling at home right now, but I am prety decent at photoshop, so to me that was actually pretty quick work.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

LOL im chilling at home right now, but I am prety decent at photoshop, so to me that was actually pretty quick work.
    you ****, yeah we have a weiner, why enter, lol dam. Didnt even leave any room for improvement.

I have a business website that needs sum fine werk too, lol
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    I have a business website that needs sum fine werk too, lol

I can make my entry not part of the contest, since my knowledge of photoshop does give me a bit of an advantage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I can make my entry not part of the contest, since my knowledge of photoshop does give me a bit of an advantage.
    HELL NO! I think you deserve to win. You don't see a bodybuilder stepping off the stage cause his way bigger than his competitors.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

HELL NO! I think you deserve to win. You don't see a bodybuilder stepping off the stage cause his way bigger than his competitors.
    xzachary, you ****in tore it up, be proud. Its the perfect pitch.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

i will tell you to fix that lke to a like thought in the snack line
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    i will tell you to fix that lke to a like thought in the snack line
    Oh damn, I didn't notice that. I will have to see if I saved the .psd or not (I dont think I did ). But for tonight, I think I need to get some zzzzz's.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  26. Elite Member

Wow, great job heretostudy. I love the advertisement. I'm impressed!!! Nice photoshop skills too. I particularly like the substance of the ad though, gets right to the point.
  27. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

these are looking great, nice work thus far guys
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  297 lbs.

This is so awesome!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

its simple

i lift hard so i need the best mutil vitamin i can get !!!

Why is use it ! WELL i love the vitamin and mineral but what really caught my eye was the msm and joint complex all together i need a joint support at all times from an old injury and this is a nice way to get healthy stay healthy and keep my joints lubed up!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Oh CL no you didnt. I love you guys i was hooked by white flood and then it led to me trying purple wrath which i loved, then i tried Green Mag which i loved too, then i tried purple intrain which was also very good to me. i know i sound like im sucking up but i really do like you guys, honestly CL and universal are my two favorite companies. As a CL lover i have come to perfection and orange triad did not disappoint, IMO it *****s animal pak (which is also very good) BUT orange triad is cheaper which is a big plus especially in this economy. Also i do have problems with my wrist so it hurst when i do Barbell curls or when i do bench press it puts stress on my wrist and it hurts and it really has never healed it just comes and goes but orange triad helped me with that with the joint complex. plus on top of that you guys add a digestive complex, YOU GUYS ARE CARZY!!! MADNESS I SAY!!! what is your angle trying to run companies out of bussiness. LOL, but seriously you guys are an awesome company and MANY TIMES are very underrated.
    Also i would be willing to log this
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  31. Banned

Dont make me pull out my illegal copy of photo shop
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    LOL, who said anything about mine being legal (cough).

I didn't save the PSD though, so to fix that "like" I pretty much have to redo the ad. Im staying in though, no drinking tonight, maybe a little mary, so maybe I will just redo it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    LOL, who said anything about mine being legal (cough).

I didn't save the PSD though, so to fix that "like" I pretty much have to redo the ad. Im staying in though, no drinking tonight, maybe a little mary, so maybe I will just redo it.
    GOD I love you guys!
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Oh CL no you didnt. I love you guys i was hooked by white flood and then it led to me trying purple wrath which i loved, then i tried Green Mag which i loved too, then i tried purple intrain which was also very good to me. i know i sound like im sucking up but i really do like you guys, honestly CL and universal are my two favorite companies. As a CL lover i have come to perfection and orange triad did not disappoint, IMO it *****s animal pak (which is also very good) BUT orange triad is cheaper which is a big plus especially in this economy. Also i do have problems with my wrist so it hurst when i do Barbell curls or when i do bench press it puts stress on my wrist and it hurts and it really has never healed it just comes and goes but orange triad helped me with that with the joint complex. plus on top of that you guys add a digestive complex, YOU GUYS ARE CARZY!!! MADNESS I SAY!!! what is your angle trying to run companies out of bussiness. LOL, but seriously you guys are an awesome company and MANY TIMES are very underrated.
    Also i would be willing to log this
    Good to see you in here bud!
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I think I like this a little bit more:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

love the ad lol

pretty creative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

He's cheating!!!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

oh lol

well if hes cheating then i must say nothing lol i dont want to get in trouble
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I've used 3 bottles of OT. I love it because I feel it has the best combo for me of joint support and great antioxidants. 2 grams of glucosamine and chondroitin and 1.5 grams of MSM and hylauric acid are a pretty powerful dose. And 1 gram (or so...) of antioxidants like grape seed extract, ALA, and resveratrol provide a wicked punch of anti-ox's to go with some fruit extracts (like blueberry).

For me I feel it's the best value out there because I don't buy something like Now's ORAC blend and a joint supplement. Not to mention you get a month and a half with OT compared to most other high end multi's that are a month.

Highly recommend if you desire joint support and power anti-oxidants.
  40. Elite Member

I think I like this a little bit more:
    Is that "papyrus" font? lol

Love it!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. orange triad ?
    By Dirty music in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 08:28 AM