3 FREE BOTTLES OF ORANGE TRIAD

permanabol

Awards
A moment with orange triad....

Waking up to a fresh summer breeze whistling through my room. The slight light of dawn entering my room wakes me from my restful sleep. I rise from my silk sheets and walk over to a gold plated box. Kneeling down beside it I open it carefully not to disturb the contents. Orange Triad stares back at me with a loving orange tint and with a careful hand I grasp it and remove it from it's safekeeping. As I take the pills a warmth rushes over me and it is as if the Gods has come down from the heavens and are siphoning me raw energy, power and life. I am overcome with a great feeling next I sip on the decadent White flood and it is now time.....
Squat day!!!!!
Music blasting with people screaming "'big air!' 'arch!, arch!' 'up!'". The pain is accepted with open arms as my vertebrae screams for a break and my blood pressure reaches unrecorded levels.
Finally squats are done yet the fun has just begun. The prowler menacingly grinds on the floor as it is taken out from the garage. Gnashing it's teeth I walk up and begin the dance of death with it trying to hold down my breakfast.
My body has completed the task at hand and it is driven with the vitamins needed to keep me going through the tough days.
Thank you Orange Triad for the much needed support.

:bigok: :deal:

lol

Yes I borrowed some old spice ideas for this.

Attachments

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd bottle of OT right now (2 months on it) and I love it. The added joint support is probably my favorite part. A lot of people say they like to keep it separate from their multi, but once you start lifting a certain amount of weight, everything is heavy (though you may be able to hit it for high reps, it's still taxing your body). It's nice to not have to go out and have a bottle of glucosamine separate from it in the supplement cupboard. In conjunction with other things, my squat has gone from sub-300 to over 400 in a matter of a month. I played baseball nearly my entire life, many of those years spent catching. My knees are junked out from basketball injuries, too. Squats are my enemy because of this and I never dreamed I'd be able to hit that much weight - Thanks CL :)
That's so true man, so much more convenient to just reach for ONE bottle!
Great post, and congrats about the squat :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Waking up to a fresh summer breeze whistling through my room. The slight light of dawn entering my room wakes me from my restful sleep. I rise from my silk sheets and walk over to a gold plated box. Kneeling down beside it I open it carefully not to disturb the contents. Orange Triad stares back at me with a loving orange tint and with a careful hand I grasp it and remove it from it's safekeeping. As I take the pills a warmth rushes over me and it is as if the Gods has come down from the heavens and are siphoning me raw energy, power and life. I am overcome with a great feeling next I sip on the decadent White flood and it is now time.....
Squat day!!!!!
Music blasting with people screaming "'big air!' 'arch!, arch!' 'up!'". The pain is accepted with open arms as my vertebrae screams for a break and my blood pressure reaches unrecorded levels.
Finally squats are done yet the fun has just begun. The prowler menacingly grinds on the floor as it is taken out from the garage. Gnashing it's teeth I walk up and begin the dance of death with it trying to hold down my breakfast.
My body has completed the task at hand and it is driven with the vitamins needed to keep me going through the tough days.
Thank you Orange Triad for the much needed support.

:bigok: :deal:

lol

Yes I borrowed some old spice ideas for this.

LOL, dude, I LOVE this entry. Very unique, and made me laugh... awesome, just awesome!!!!! :bigok::bigok:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad

Damn where do i start?

Ive been using Animal Pak for 18 months and i have to be honest i think its excellent but im down to my last tub and was going to reorder but i would love to have the opportunity to try Orange Triad instead, the reviews that ive been reading look excellent.

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress so an advanced multivitamin is paramount to my supp stack.

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above and because, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad

Damn where do i start?

Ive been using Animal Pak for 18 months and i have to be honest i think its excellent but im down to my last tub and was going to reorder but i would love to have the opportunity to try Orange Triad instead, the reviews that ive been reading look excellent.

Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress so an advanced multivitamin is paramount to my supp stack.

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above and because, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show if on the other hands its just the hot babes you want then your G2G too :)

Hmm very convincing post, and bro an orange HULK?!?!?!?!?! That made my day lol :D

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
if i win this orange triad can i run it with extra msm?

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
lol i know i just use a lil extra sometimes due to the pec tear

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol i know i just use a lil extra sometimes due to the pec tear
Gotcha :bigok:

My mother is fighting cancer right now, and she has bad shoulders (hurts to lift her arms above her head)

Once I gave her the Orange TRIad + Orange OxiMega Fish oil combo, she said she's never in pain anymore (as far as her joints go!)

That's probably one of the best stories / review I have when it comes to supplements. There's nothing like helping someone get bigger and stronger ... but to take away a loved one's pain... that is righteous :D

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
wow

Gotcha :bigok:

My mother is fighting cancer right now, and she has bad shoulders (hurts to lift her arms above her head)

Once I gave her the Orange TRIad + Orange OxiMega Fish oil combo, she said she's never in pain anymore (as far as her joints go!)

That's probably one of the best stories / review I have when it comes to supplements. There's nothing like helping someone get bigger and stronger ... but to take away a loved one's pain... that is righteous :D
cancer is rough on everyone sorry to hear! All my mothers side has died of cancer !
On a good note this orange triad plus fish oil would be like heaven formy chest and knees lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cancer is rough on everyone sorry to hear! All my mothers side has died of cancer !
On a good note this orange triad plus fish oil would be like heaven formy chest and knees lol
Yeah it is, sorry to hear that.

And yes the Orange stack is very kind to the joints :D

HurtinPounds

Awards

Rocky: Thinking about fighting again.
theKid: Aren't you getting a little old?

Rep: Look, lets face it. You're getting up there in age. What worked for you in the past, may not work for you now. Nutritional support is key to getting optimal results from your training.

You need something that combines key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal digestion, immune system, and joint health into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. Where the Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

And it's Iron free.

Rocky: Yeah I'll be pumping enough iron on my own.

Rocky: Gonna start training soon.
littlemarie: Oh yeah, where?
Rocky: In a Controlled Lab.
littlemarie: You still got it?
Rocky: Even when things change, and what used to work no longer does, that doesn’t mean there’s not another way. You just need to figure out how to adapt. I think I found it...

Rocky: It's just me and you my friend.

Duke: Remember when I said; “To beat this guy, you need speed. You don’t have it. And your knees can’t take the pounding, so hard running is out. And you got arthritis in your neck, and you’ve got calcium deposits on most of your joints, so sparring is out? ...I take it back.

theKid: Looks like "Passion DOES pay off".

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell you why It's the best multi yet, but I'm ordering a bottle with in a couple weeks and I can't wait:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Rep: Look, lets face it. You're getting up there in age. What worked for you in the past, may not work for you now. Nutritional support is key to getting optimal results from your training.

You need something that combines key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal digestion, immune system, and joint health into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. Where the Joint and Flex Complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

And it's Iron free.

Rocky: Even when things change, and what used to work no longer does, that doesn’t mean there’s not another way. You just need to figure out how to adapt. I think I found it...

Duke: Remember when I said; “To beat this guy, you need speed. You don’t have it. And your knees can’t take the pounding, so hard running is out. And you got arthritis in your neck, and you’ve got calcium deposits on most of your joints, so sparring is out? ...I take it back.

VERY strong post !!
Thank you for the entry bro.
Gotta love rocky!!! :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

And it's Iron free.

FUKKING AWESMOENESSNESS!!!!!!

HurtinPounds

Awards

John J. Rambo: I woke up and my Orange Triad was missing. Somebody is responsible for this sudden joint pain. Fcuk the world.

John J. Rambo: They are orange tablets, with a cool looking label on the bottle that says Controlled Labs. Iron free. 45 servings. All-in-one solution.

Sarah Miller: Maybe you've lost your faith in people. But you must still be faithful to something. You must still care about something.

John J. Rambo: I care about finding my Orange Triad.

John J. Rambo: You look too happy. Like you just found the fountain of youth, designed for the serious athlete.

John J. Rambo: In the meantime, I'll see if I can get my natural anti-inflammatories, from this snake.

John J. Rambo: Give me back my digestive aid.

John J. Rambo: You just swallowed some tablets didn't you...

Burnett: So what I'm asking is that we compensate you for a few hours of your time that will help change people's lives.

John J. Rambo: Are you bringing any Orange Triad?

Burnett: Of course not.

John J. Rambo: You're not changing anything.

John J. Rambo: Who are you? Who are any of you? ORANGE TRIIIIAAAADDDDDDD!

Heroes never die. They just reload.... with Orange Triad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm cackling at my computer like some fool, LMAO!!!!

The comments along with the pictures were simply amazing HAHAHAHAHAH!!! They fit so well!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Do one with House pleeeeeeeeeeease! It shouldn't be as hard as Rambo :D

Its not it's not lupus just give him so Orange Triad

House!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards

Feel my shoulder baby i think i need some orange triad!

AAAAhhh see i told you its not good is it?

Well fine ill tape my mouth shut so i dont scream in agony gosh why dont you just give me the damnnnnn orange triad it is my only hope!

Gulp Gulp aaaaaaa ones stuck in my throat! Give me some purple wrath to wash it down babe!

See now i can hold my cane prouldly and not in pain ! What would i ever do without you orange triad !

WELL I TRIED :( im not screen writer lol!)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
LMAO at the Rambo one - give that dude all of 'em! Nice work!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Feel my shoulder baby i think i need some orange triad!

AAAAhhh see i told you its not good is it?

Well fine ill tape my mouth shut so i dont scream in agony gosh why dont you just give me the damnnnnn orange triad it is my only hope!

Gulp Gulp aaaaaaa ones stuck in my throat! Give me some purple wrath to wash it down babe!

See now i can hold my cane prouldly and not in pain ! What would i ever do without you orange triad !

WELL I TRIED :( im not screen writer lol!)
LMMFAO!!! Hilarious bro, hilarious:toofunny:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
yea its sick tits lol

bowskie knows what that saying means lol just means cool lol

HurtinPounds

Awards

John J. Rambo: I guess I'll just have to see if there are a few bottles of Orange Triad waiting for me at home.

John J. Rambo: What is that over there?

John J. Rambo: hmm, it's been awhile since I've done a log.

To be continued.

mav6

mav6

Awards
As much as I'd love to win some Orange Triad, I think HurtinPounds has earned it.

mav6

mav6

Awards
The three pillars of strength are wisdom, strength, and Orange Triad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow's the big day ...

3 bottles of Orange TRIad

That's about 150 days of vitamin, joint support, immune function and digestive aids

mav6

mav6

Awards
You know, you are from Valhalla!!!!!
The 3 pillars of strength just popped into my head last night.

The true test though is if a guy carries his multi in his ruck. Most people can't appreciate this until they've experienced it. You would never add anything to ruck unless you felt like you truly, completely, absolutely needed it and it was worth its weight. Guys will leave the smallest things, things most people wouldn't think twice about carrying just to cut some weight. I'm talking band aids, a roll of tape, a hat, toothpaste, a stick of lip balm. Every little bit counts. I've seen guys forego food just to take some weight out, but never socks.

Bottom line: I would carry Orange Triad.

HurtinPounds

Awards

The true test though is if a guy carries his multi in his ruck. Most people can't appreciate this until they've experienced it. You would never add anything to ruck unless you felt like you truly, completely, absolutely needed it and it was worth its weight. Guys will leave the smallest things, things most people wouldn't think twice about carrying just to cut some weight. I'm talking band aids, a roll of tape, a hat, toothpaste, a stick of lip balm. Every little bit counts. I've seen guys forego food just to take some weight out, but never socks.

lol

nice

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Hellll yeah bro!!!! Me too! Great post :bigok:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

John J. Rambo: I woke up and my Orange Triad was missing. Somebody is responsible for this sudden joint pain. Fcuk the world.

John J. Rambo: They are orange tablets, with a cool looking label on the bottle that says Controlled Labs. Iron free. 45 servings. All-in-one solution.

Sarah Miller: Maybe you've lost your faith in people. But you must still be faithful to something. You must still care about something.

John J. Rambo: I care about finding my Orange Triad.

John J. Rambo: You look too happy. Like you just found the fountain of youth, designed for the serious athlete.

John J. Rambo: In the meantime, I'll see if I can get my natural anti-inflammatories, from this snake.

John J. Rambo: Give me back my digestive aid.

John J. Rambo: You just swallowed some tablets didn't you...

Burnett: So what I'm asking is that we compensate you for a few hours of your time that will help change people's lives.

John J. Rambo: Are you bringing any Orange Triad?

Burnett: Of course not.

John J. Rambo: You're not changing anything.

John J. Rambo: Who are you? Who are any of you? ORANGE TRIIIIAAAADDDDDDD!

Heroes never die. They just reload.... with Orange Triad.
Well this was a hard decision, there were lots of quality posts in this contest. Thanks to everyone who entered, it was alot of fun.

Congratulations, HurtinPounds! You won the 3 bottles of Orange TRIad. Please PM me with your name, and address, and we'll get those out to you right away.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Well this was a hard decision, there were lots of quality posts in this contest. Thanks to everyone who entered, it was alot of fun.

Congratulations, HurtinPounds! You won the 3 bottles of Orange TRIad. Please PM me with your name, and address, and we'll get those out to you right away.
Congrates HurtinPounds :bigok:

HurtinPounds

Awards

Wow...I don't even..

..this means so much. Such a great contest Renegade. This seriously made my day.. week, month, 165 days :)

PM sent.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow...I don't even..

..this means so much. Such a great contest Renegade. This seriously made my day.. week, month, 165 days :)

PM sent.
No problem buddy, you earned it, those were very creative posts you did. :)