iForce is looking for 3 people who want to get SHREDDED! Free Adipoxil Logging Opp

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

Please fill out the entry form:

Current Training/Cardio Schedule:
Current Diet:
Goals for the cycle:
Other Supplements being used:
Why we should pick you:

We will select loggers based on who we feel is most suitable for the product. Also, if you can do before and after photos that will definetely put you in the running!

Logs should be updated at least 2-3x a week, details of the log will be sent to the winners.

Looking forward to seeing the apps!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit!! Now you do this! I have been saying you guys should do this since the "what would you like to try" thread!

I'll be doing clen soon, so I can't jump on this, but everyone looking to cut should! Looks to be a great product!

Great opp! Get those apps in guys!

pansori

Awards
Training Experience: 2 years
Current Training/Cardio Schedule: lift 5 days/week. cardio between 30-60 min/day. Abs on off days
Current Diet: Bulking 40/40/20 split. 3000 calories/day
Goals for the cycle: well i'd like to cut my BF% from 9% to 7% after the bulk i'm currently on.
Other Supplements being used: Currently D-zine, protein, multi vitamin, creatine, taurine, joint repair
Why we should pick you: my logs are thorough as hell!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Great Op!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
great opportunity! Though I am bulking....:damnit: :cussing:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definately love to give this a go as i am cutting, but i already got picked for a sponsored log for Torrent Zero, not a fatloss aid though but anyways good luck to the loggers, this product has been pokin at me for a bit now :lol:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will the winners of this contest actually receive the product?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training Experience:Been trainig like a monster for the last 2 years. Lost over 100 pounds. Did a bulk over the winter Hitting heavy ass weights.Currently cutting.
Current Training/Cardio Schedule:Im doing P90x everyday, and also training for a 5 k marathon in august. Running EOD. Hitting my exercise bike on the other days im not running
Current Diet:As clean as possible. Lots of chicken, tuna, whole grains and vegetables.
Goals for the cycle:LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!
Other Supplements being used:Ill be running formadrol extreme for about 2 months following my FreeTest. Whey protein and Creatine Mono. Fish oil, multi v.
Why we should pick you:Well because I joined MrKleens log for motivation. I my goal was to get down to 220 buy september 1st. Im currently about 245. If I dont make my goal im taking a picture of me in girls undies and maybe a bra and posting on AM. That is serious!!!!Help me reach my goal!!!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Training Experience:Been trainig like a monster for the last 2 years. Lost over 100 pounds. Did a bulk over the winter Hitting heavy ass weights.Currently cutting.
Current Training/Cardio Schedule:Im doing P90x everyday, and also training for a 5 k marathon in august. Running EOD. Hitting my exercise bike on the other days im not running
Current Diet:As clean as possible. Lots of chicken, tuna, whole grains and vegetables.
Other Supplements being used:Ill be running formadrol extreme for about 2 months following my FreeTest. Whey protein and Creatine Mono. Fish oil, multi v.
Why we should pick you:Well because I joined MrKleens log for motivation. I my goal was to get down to 220 buy september 1st. Im currently about 245. If I dont make my goal im taking a picture of me in girls undies and maybe a bra and posting on AM. That is serious!!!!Help me reach my goal!!![/QU

I vote for him :)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Training Experience:11 years
Current Training/Cardio Schedule:Billy Blanks Cardio 7 days a week
Current Diet: 1800-2000 calories a day High Protein
Goals for the cycle: Cutting the fat
Other Supplements being used: Alpha T-2, Formadrol, 6-bromo, Everlast energy and recover.
Why we should pick you: I'm on every day to log. I do before and after picks. Doing a Alpha T-2 Sponsored Log now But looking to add a bigger kick. Have about 15-20 more pounds to loose.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Training Experience: 7 years, I feel the last 1.5 yrs has really been my experienced and wise training time though.
Current Training/Cardio Schedule: Mon/Wed/Fri: Heavy full body DC. Abs and Cardio 2-3x weekly.
Current Diet: Carb cycling, Pre- and Post-WO carbs on weight days, 2 days am carbs only, 2 days keto.
Goals for the cycle: Recomp, just finished bulk 198-210, Dropping cals down a bit and going to work on losing some bf% while maintaining/gaining LBM.
Other Supplements being used: My ultimate natural stack! Endoamp, toco-8, sustain alpha weeks 1-4, TCF-1 days 1-12. Pink Magic and Prime days 12-40, P-slin am on days with carbs, Finishing off the bottle I have left of Lipoburn should have maybe another week left, and the basics (whey, casein, multi, bc-eaa...). Began this stack last thursday.
Why we should pick you: I received a adipoxil sample and enjoyed the 3 days of it I had to try seemed like it would be a great product to run a full cycle with, and this should be too fun of a cycle to miss out on! :fing02:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why we should pick you:Well because I joined MrKleens log for motivation. I my goal was to get down to 220 buy september 1st. Im currently about 245. If I dont make my goal im taking a picture of me in girls undies and maybe a bra and posting on AM. That is serious!!!!Help me reach my goal!!!
Go Johnny Go!:fing02:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Training Experience: 4 years

Current Training/Cardio Schedule: Cardio Tues&Thurs Weights every other day with a Circut day on Sat.

Current Diet: Roughly 1800-2200 Cals a day, Around 2 Gals of water a day, No carbs after 4pm, Trying to keep carbs under 50g's a day. Mostly Following the "CaveMan" diet.

Goals for the cycle: Make BB's Six pack come in better. (Roughly 14% BF, you can kinda see them but not really).

Other Supplements being used: Animal Pak, Animal PM, Melatonin, OxiOmega,Lg's BCAA's (Sipping all day), Nutrapro (Morning/Pre/Post), Lipotropic (Nighttime), ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, Postal, Animal Omega (OxiOmega ain't working very well, A-Omega is being shipped), L-Arginine/L-Citrulline (1 Tab every three hours), All I can think of at the moment.

Why we should pick you: It's time I finally get my big ass shredded. I was just looking around for a great fat burner, and I saw this log on Company Promo's. I'm willing to have media inside of my Log (Video's & Pics) would be included. I would call myself somewhat notorious on this forum for giving my no B.S. opinion on things and telling people if they actually work or not. Lets see if Adipoxil will help me get closer to my goal and produce amazing results!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal here! To those who get selected, make sure you take it before a meal, or during, never after unless you want some tasty burps lmao.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal here! To those who get selected, make sure you take it before a meal, or during, never after unless you want some tasty burps lmao.
Awesome, just like my Oxi Omega's lol.

And which one, I take 6-8 lol.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Will the winners of this contest actually receive the product?
I understand you feel burned about the maximize v2 thing, but please be respectful.

Yes, winners will receive the product

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definately love to give this a go as i am cutting, but i already got picked for a sponsored log for Torrent Zero, not a fatloss aid though but anyways good luck to the loggers, this product has been pokin at me for a bit now :lol:
Ya I am in the exact same boat as this guy. Plus I am already running a few things as it is :sgrin:

Best of luck to all that enter especially if they r nutz :fing02:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am in the exact same boat as this guy. Plus I am already running a few things as it is :sgrin:

Best of luck to all that enter especially if they r nutz :fing02:
Thanks for the support lol.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hmm got a bunch of good apps... keep them coming ;)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Training Experience:7yrs
Current Training/Cardio Schedule:cardio 6 days week,cardio between 60-90 min/day.I'm doing Abs 2-3x weekly.I am lifting 3 days a week,Light with high rep's.
Current Diet:2200-2700 calories a day High Protein.Lots of chicken,fish and vegetables.Also loads of water!
Goals for the cycle:cutting as much fat as i can!
Other Supplements being used:Whey,Fish oil,cla,bc+eaa,vit.c,chromium polynicotinate.
Why we should pick you:I received a adipoxil sample and enjoyed it.I think it would be a great product to run a full cycle with.Would like to compare it to TT-33 which i have ran a full cycle and loved.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
JohnnyNutz, johnnyjuice, Big Beazy

Congrats guys! Please send an email to [email protected] but please use this format:

Subject Line: Adipoxil Promo Winner - "Your Username on AM"

Body: Full Name, Address, T-Shirt Size

THANKS!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Moly. I have to make my weight now, I have no excuse. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the support. I love anabolicMinds!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Holy Moly. I have to make my weight now, I have no excuse. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the support. I love anabolicMinds!!!!
Hell yea bud, same thing here. I'm big, but now I'm going to be ripped!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea bud, same thing here. I'm big, but now I'm going to be ripped!!!
lucky SOB i wish i would have seen this thread sooner, but hey good luck man

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah anabolicMinds is the best site!:fing02:

dannyeff

Awards

Training Experience: 2 years - doing gvt atm
Current Training/Cardio Schedule: 3 mornings without food
Current Diet: 60/20/20
Goals for the cycle: to get cut up and see those abs
Other Supplements being used: creatine
Why we should pick you:
have us ever heard from people that they dont think that they cant cut up? well am 1 of those guys. right now i am weighing 12stone on the dot and everytime i try and loose weight it never works. so let me prove to the world if they r like! hard work gd diet and dedication and u can do anything. can post pictures if required

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Training Experience: 2 years - doing gvt atm
Current Training/Cardio Schedule: 3 mornings without food
Current Diet: 60/20/20
Goals for the cycle: to get cut up and see those abs
Other Supplements being used: creatine
Why we should pick you:
have us ever heard from people that they dont think that they cant cut up? well am 1 of those guys. right now i am weighing 12stone on the dot and everytime i try and loose weight it never works. so let me prove to the world if they r like! hard work gd diet and dedication and u can do anything. can post pictures if required
:sad3:Ugh! A little late bud.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, i wouldve loved to do this. cant wait to see the results

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. I'm on the final week of Adipoxil myself and have to say that I've been impressed so far. I'm making some good progress and am looking forward to see how you guys like it as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to the winners! Can't wait to see the reviews! I have been using this stuff pre-workout only, and it still provides a damn good kick!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, the winners products will be shipping tomorrow. Thanks!

-David

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yippee. I gurantee weight loss with my new diet, exercise regimine and...and....Adipoxil!!!
What, what, in the butt!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. I'm on the final week of Adipoxil myself and have to say that I've been impressed so far. I'm making some good progress and am looking forward to see how you guys like it as well.

Kingjames,How many pills did you run a day? and how many weeks did you run it?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I cant speak for KJ but I did

2 weeks at 2 caps a day, and then
2 weeks at 3 caps a day, and then
2 weeks at 4 caps a day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a full bottle dosing? Just got done working out, cant think.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed it like this: 2 caps immediately upon waking in the AM. Then 2 caps later in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I ran it like that for the entire bottle.

I should have eased into it like Dave said, but I'm very stim tolerant and plunged right in. The only thing I noticed adversely was the stomach burning from the cayenne pepper but I offset that by taking some BCAA's about a half hour later.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it like this: 2 caps immediately upon waking in the AM. Then 2 caps later in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I ran it like that for the entire bottle.

I should have eased into it like Dave said, but I'm very stim tolerant and plunged right in. The only thing I noticed adversely was the stomach burning from the cayenne pepper but I offset that by taking some BCAA's about a half hour later.
Thanks for the reply,how many weeks did you get out of the bottle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
T-Bone Supplement Auction 0