***Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logging Opportunity***

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. congrats guys! hope its a nice ride for summer

2. I am so pumped.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I am so pumped.
    i am very happy for you, i know you have been through a rough time!

congratulations!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. thanks bigt. This board has been very good to me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    thanks bigt. This board has been very good to me.
    a lot of good people on this board.

good luck!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers

7. I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.

The rest of the loggers - guys, your FREE TEST was shipped today. Tracking information, etc. was sent to each of you in a PM.

~Team APPNUT

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.

The rest of the loggers - guys, your FREE TEST was shipped today. Tracking information, etc. was sent to each of you in a PM.

~Team APPNUT
    <ahem> Alternate <ahem>

will be getting my bottle of RPM by UPS today....have been digging the sample of it (along with Black Cats) all week!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers
    The biggest factors are how long you've been here, and how much you've contributed to others. Someone who keeps a non-sponsored log or two first is a lot more likely to get selected as we could see how thorough you are. Particularly if you included pictures in your personal log

10. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers
    There are a variety of factors that goes into selecting loggers. Eric was correct in how long you've been here and how much you have contributed to others being two of those factors. Pretty much everything that we ask for in the application is a deciding factor. Everything gets assessed, from your age to your training history and experience to your goals to previous logs kept.

~Team APPNUT

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.
    ^^^Another individual has now been selected to log FREE TEST.

Thank you to all the guys who promptly gave me their shipping information - reliability is very preferential in a logger.

There is already one sponsored (and also an UNsponsored) log of FREE TEST up - See !!!Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!! Watch for the rest starting over the next week.

~Team APPNUT

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    ^^^Another individual has now been selected to log FREE TEST.

Thank you to all the guys who promptly gave me their shipping information - reliability is very preferential in a logger.

There is already one sponsored (and also an UNsponsored) log of FREE TEST up -Watch for the rest starting over the next week.

~Team APPNUT
    If you haven't seen Skillet in concert yet, def. check them out Rosie!...will rock your face off

13. The dosing says 4 at a time or 2 spaced out twice. Do you suggest one over the other?

14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    The dosing says 4 at a time or 2 spaced out twice. Do you suggest one over the other?
    Dose all 4 caps first thing in the morning - that goes for ALL loggers and users of FREE TEST.

~Team APPNUT

15. Thanks alot.

RECOVERBRO

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Dose all 4 caps first thing in the morning - that goes for ALL loggers and users of FREE TEST.

~Team APPNUT
    Will do
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 04:46 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:36 PM