***Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logging Opportunity***

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.
    ^^^Another individual has now been selected to log FREE TEST.

Thank you to all the guys who promptly gave me their shipping information - reliability is very preferential in a logger.

There is already one sponsored (and also an UNsponsored) log of FREE TEST up - See !!!Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!! Watch for the rest starting over the next week.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    ^^^Another individual has now been selected to log FREE TEST.

Thank you to all the guys who promptly gave me their shipping information - reliability is very preferential in a logger.

There is already one sponsored (and also an UNsponsored) log of FREE TEST up -Watch for the rest starting over the next week.

~Team APPNUT
    If you haven't seen Skillet in concert yet, def. check them out Rosie!...will rock your face off
    •   

3. The dosing says 4 at a time or 2 spaced out twice. Do you suggest one over the other?

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    The dosing says 4 at a time or 2 spaced out twice. Do you suggest one over the other?
    Dose all 4 caps first thing in the morning - that goes for ALL loggers and users of FREE TEST.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Thanks alot.

RECOVERBRO

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Dose all 4 caps first thing in the morning - that goes for ALL loggers and users of FREE TEST.

~Team APPNUT
    Will do
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 04:46 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:36 PM