***Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logging Opportunity***

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Here is your opportunity to log AppNut's Newest Product, FREE TEST!

We will be selecting 5, that's right, 5 people to log FREE TEST!!!

You will be required to keep a daily log on your training, nutrition and supplement results for approximately 30 days with a final review of the aggregate effects in the end. You must update your log at least 3 times per week, but we would prefer every day. Please do not apply if you are logging another company's product that will effect your ability to immediately begin, or are right now drastically changing your training/diet.

Must be 18 years old or older.

US and Canadian residents only!

Application

Please post your application in the thread, not via email or PM.
Sex:

Height:

Body type:

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it:
Note, that the more detailed the application you submit, the better your chances will be for being selected as a logger. It is optional to list at the end, all Previous and Current Log/s (sponsored and unsponsored) that you have kept/run, but it helps if you have a history of keeping reliable and consistent logs.

The deadline for applying for this logging opportunity is 5/21/10!

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have ANY medical condition/s. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Good luck to all! :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
For those of you whining, b*tching, and complaining about Free Test not looking effective, or being too expensive, or put off because you don't like the marketing this is your opportunity to do in my nice way of putting it...nut up or shut the F*ck up!

Personally, I want someone to log this who is going to be blunt and tell it like it is. I'm quite confident in Free Test and I would be surprised if someone who logs this comes away feeling unsatisfied. However, what I don't want...no brown-nosing kiss-a$$es.

With all that being said...throw your hat in the ring and post up an application for a chance to be selected as a Free Test logger. Remember...the more detailed your application is the better the chance you get selected as a tester. Lastly, you have nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain fellas, so get your a$$es in gear and get those applications in.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sex:male

Height:6'

Body type:endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):Ive started lifting in junior high, lifted until I was like 21. I then got in to alot of bad people and things. I ended up blowing up to 320 pounds. Go ttired of being fat, and decided to get my rear in gear. I lost 100 pounds. I then got into body building and I got to about 260 on a slow bulk. Im recently trying to slim up the BF%. Down to 248lbs

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Because I have alot of free time on my hands. I have been waking up and doing Fasted running( about 2 miles) and then immediately followed by a body weight circuit which take me about 25 minutes.
I then do a bodybuilding type workout in the after noon which is usually chest/tri, legs/abs, back/bis. I tend to break it up every other week doing an arms day, or throwing some forearm work after legs.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Run 2 miles in the morning on empty stomach. Circuit training follows(bodyweight). Then 30-60 minutes of steady state cardio in the evening on my exercise bike( I catch up on the news and what not)

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):I take centrum multi vitamin/ mineral, 3 fish oil pills(walmart kind) and b6 and b12 in the morning after my fasted workout. Before I workout I take a scoop of whey protein(nutra) and 3,000 mg arginine, 500 mg of niacin and a couple hundred mgs of b12.Oh and about 200 mgs of caffeine(sometimes when feel a little sluggish) I take a another scoop of whey after with some sort of fruit juice.AT night I take magnesium with zinc and b6, along with a couple meletonin to help me sleep through the night

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:Nope

Breakfast:after fasted cardio and circuit)4 large eggs, 3 egg white 1 cup of oats with tbs of anpb. cup of coffee or tea.
morning snack: 8 oz plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of fruit(bluberries or strawberries)
Lunch:2 slices of whole wheat bread. 1 can of albacore tuna. 2 cups of spinach. 8 oz of 2% milk
Preworkout:1 scoop whey protein, coffee
postworkout: 1 scoop whey protein with 4 0z of juice( apple, orange or cranberry) 8 oz of 2% milk and 1 baked potato
Dinner:8 oz chicken breast or lean steak, 2 cups of broccoli, 8 oz 2% milk and 1/2 cup of black beans
bedtime snack:8 oz of low-fat cottage cheese, and a handful of mixed nuts and sometimes more juice

Current Daily water intake:About a gallon - a gallon and a half

Short Term Goal: Drop my bodyfat % to the lowest its ever been for me.

Long Term Goal:Get swole. I want to maybe try and get into powerlifting and try to run a marathon(not place, but more self satisfaction)

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: I just got out of rehab tuesday night. I have 35 days clean and i have never been more focused on my diet and training. Im currently doing an outpatient program for a few hours a day 5 days a week, and because of this program i cant have a job right now(3-6 months down the line I can). So all I got is time on my hands). Im focused, and im not screwing around anymore. Time to put work in.

Awards
would love the opportunity

Sex:Male

Height:6 ft.

Body type:Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible):Have been lifting as much as I can for the last four years. Started out about 185. Got to about 220 in February and have started to cut since then. Currently 200.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am in my first week of UD 2.0 so I have been following this protocol when it comes to training. When I become satisfied with my BF% I plan on going back to a 3 day split, working each muscle group twice a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I run a decent amount. I follow the UD 2.0 protocol (4 times a week). Usually a 4-6 mile run. Some HIT after workouts cometimes.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):Just GNC multi and fish oil, some leftover ON BCAA's and ZMA, and Scivation Whey.

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:No I will not unfortunately. (taking The One donations)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):M-Thur Low calorie (1700) with only direct carbs coming from 1 packet of oatmeal pre-workout. Thur night start the carb up. Fri is carb up 1300g of carb 200g Pro as little fat as possible. Sat is a normal day around 3200 calories little fat as long as sunday. Start carb depletion sunday night.

Current Daily water intake: Gallon at least. Estimate Gallon and Half.

Short Term Goal: Get low bodyfat% (currently 14-15 % i suck with calipers)

Long Term Goal: Get into the single digits BF%

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: I know I don't have alot of posts but I will give a detailed log of the effects of Free Test on the UD 2.0!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9''

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training as an athlete since Middle school, so more than 10 years LOL, now training MMA, while still keeping an eye to whether I should sign an MLB contract or go all the way with the MMA.

Monday-Friday is as goes:
9-10 is heavy bag work
10-12 carb loading and digestion LOL
1-3 sprints of 40m 100m 300m, 60yd, 100yds
4-5:30 another meal
6-8 grappling work that involves Sambo, Jiu Jitzu, submission wrestling, collegiate wrestling, vale tudo, judo, live situationals
9-10:30 thai boxing/boxing shadow boxing, thai boxing drills, speed bag drills, center bag drills, pad work

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Sprints and MORE sprints at least 4 times a week, usually mon-fri

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:RPM maybe lol, good preworkout boost, I try to stay away from stims since I overtrain a lot.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I try to do a 50CHO/30 Pro/ 20Fats. At times it varies due to my schedule; Foods consist of quinoa, lean meats, aramanth, buckwheat, spinach, broccoli, oatmeal, healthy fats, lots of almonds, brown rice, beans, sprouted grain bread, skim milk, other greens and veggies, bananas, berries, apples, lots of water LOL!

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5gallons per day

Short Term Goal: To maintain strength while trainer harder and longer

Long Term Goal: To be the best athlete I can be, be among the elite

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it:

Honestly the profile does not impress me which is why I KNOW it would be be a non-bias log. I supported HGHup because I believed in its profile, there was no doubt about the synergysim. However I feel the ALCAR in this supp is def on the low side, also even though you guys got nice info on all your ingredients, not a big fan of 3,7 keto. Why, because it wil increase free test but it will lower total test unlike other AI's. I believe a 300% increase in free testosterone is likely but I would like to see if helps performance or not, not caring to see bodybuilding changes rather athletic performance enhancement. Again I like AppNut products, I am just dissapointed with the profile of this supplement, if my performance rises then I will give this product a thumbs up. I like Dirk which is why I share my honest opinion, people who are God fearing know that honesty is the key to a blessing, so by me being honest I can be of benefit to Dirk and the AppNut team.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established

Sex:Male

Height:5'8"

Body type:MESOMORPH

Training experience:In gym 5 days a week, play hockey, brazilian jiu jitsu, active everyday

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):20 min jog first thing in morning,followed by bodybuilding(Mon.-chest,tri,abbs)(Tues-back,bicep),(Wends-Shoulder,traps,abbs)(Thurs-legs), followed by another 20 mins of jogging. On top of all of this I also have hockey 3 days a week and brazilian jitsu.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):20 mins of jogging in morning and then again after lifting, hockey, jitsu.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):100% Whey Protein, Recompadrol, Alpha-T2, Anadraulic State GT

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: No

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Morning- Protein Shake(2 scoops of whey,banana, half cup of oats, tablspoon of natural peanutbutter.
Meal 3-tuna sandwich, apple, half cup 1% cottage chesse
Meal 4-(pre workout)half cup of oats,two tablespoons on NP, anadraulic state gt
Meal 5-Same as meal 1
Meal 6- Can of tuna, steamed brocollie, brown rice

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon to almost 2 gallons a day

Short Term Goal:lower body fat and maintain strength ( currently 12 percent bf)

Long Term Goal: Be in the best shape of my life, dominate my sports

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: I am very commited to the bodybuilding lifestyle and have alot of time on my hands to fully test and log the full effects of this product.

beskar

Awards

Sex:M

Height:6' 0"

Body type:Endomorph

High school weight training for wrestling and football, Military (23yrs) Physical Training, Running 2-5 miles, weight training, obstacle courses, confidence courses, forced marches, PT Instructor.

Mon. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles
Mid Morning - Chest, Triceps, Abs, HIIT
Evening - Light work out similar to Mid morning minus HIIT
Tue. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles
Mid Morning - Back Bicep, Forearm, HIIT
Wed. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles, Confidence Course
Mid Morning - Abs, HIIT

Thu. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles
Mid Morning - Shoulders, Traps, Abs, HIIT
Fri. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles
Mid Morning - Legs, Calves, HIIT
Sat. - Morning jog/run 2-3 miles, Confidence Course
Mid Morning - Abs, HIIT

Sun. OFF

Jog/Run 2-3miles with/without weighted vest or ruck
HIIT 15min treadmill 3-4deg incline 3-4mph, elliptical 15-20 min 1 min warm up, 1min high intensity, 30 sec low, till time runs out, 15 min treadmill 0deg incline 3mph, cool down.
Confidence course: various obstacles, calisthenics, timed run areas.

Primordial performance - Androhard.
LG Science - Natadrol
Xyscience and Optimum Nutrition Protein.

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:
no

carb cycling high med low low repeat.
Proteins: chicken & turkey breast, tuna, talipia, shrimp, 95% fat free ground turkey, eye of round steak, eggs, egg whites, walnuts, almond butter.
Carbs: oats, oatmeal, sweet potato, 100% whole wheat, red skin potato.
Vegies: broccoli, celery, baby spinach, peppers (green, yellow, red, jalapeno)

Current Daily water intake: 4 - 8 Liters

Short Term Goal: lose BF% down to below my earlier days. lean up, become more physically fit and more muscled.

Long Term Goal: lower my BF%, raise my Lean muscle mass, get in competition shape, prolong my life thru good nutrition, supplements and workouts. Unlike you younger guys, I've got grand kids I'd like to see go through high school and college, and be some type of GOOD role model for them, as grand parents go :).

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: currently keeping logs for Androhard and natadrol combo (un-sponsored for my own records), I'd like to contribute something back to the community, this is one of the better ways of doing so, i don't mind being blunt and straight up with my opinions, especially those based on experience. and it would give you a good cross section of age groups to have me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all the applicants so far. Guys, if you mention logs you have or are keeping, please provide LINKS to them, so that we can review them, especially if you are new to the forums.

Cheers! :cheers:

~Team APPNUT

forsure

Awards

Sex:m

Height: 5.9

Body type: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): 5 years training, 4 years varsity weightlifting competitivly. 3 years football. Now im just training hard for self image! Competitivly lifted for 4 years on my varsity weightlifting team, played football 4 years as well. My senior stats were 465 Squat, 375 Pause bench, 325 Power clean. Currently i lift 6 days a week with 1 rest day on saturday. I hit the Gym HARD.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Monday- Chest/Trip Tuesday- Bi's/Back Wenesday- shoulder/Legs Thursday- Chest/Tri Friday-Bi's/back Sat- rest Sunday: Legs. 30 sec rest between sets

30 Mins every otherday Eliptical getting my heart-rate to stay at a steady 170
BSN N.O explode, ON Gold Standard Whey, VPX SynthaSized, Universal Animal Pak, Iron Tek PM with ZMA.
Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: No

Currently working on getting more volume and lean mass, so im eating 4oz. Chicken and 4.oz brown rice every 2 hours. 7 times a day. with 1 fruit before each meal,
Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons

Short Term Goal: gain strength and stamina

Long Term Goal: Keeping my gains and my test output.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
AGE-39

SEX-male

HEIGHT-5-10

BODYTYPE-meso/endo

TRAINING EXP-i have been lifting off and on for about 20 years or so i have been on a good run since last aug. and before that i had six straight under my belt

CURRENT ROUTINE- i workout 5 days a week one muscle group a day(chest,back,shoulders,arms,legs

CURRENT SUPPS-no ignite,slinshot,bodyfortress whey

CURRENT MACROS- i aim to get 2 grams of protien per pound a day, i dont count carbs but it is way up there as i am always trying to bulk and gain strenghth....

WATER INTAKE-i aim for a gallon a day but usuallt get close to two

SHORT TERM GOALS- not to miss a workout and beat my numbers everytime i enter the gym.gain 2-3 pounds a month

LONG TERM GOALS-to compete before im too old

ABOUT ME-i love lifting weights,it keeps me focused and sober i would say my life is defined by me being in the gym and everything else comes in second.i have used many supplements some good most bad for the money they cost,i have not used any of your supps before i am interested in the one and hgh up thanks for your consideration

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

Height:5'9"

Body type:Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible):I began lifting seriously in 2000. I had dieted down from 235 to 172lbs and wanted to add muscle. I got up to about 185 naturally and wanted to compete in bodybuilding. Unfortunately I began using steroids to acheive my goals. I began having thyroid issues in 2004 that were not diagnosed by my doctors for almost two years. I quit using steroids and ended up quitting lifting and ballooned up to over 250lbs. In 2008 I got back into the gym and did a lot of cardio and circuit training and got back in pretty good shape at about 225. In november of 08 I was in a serious accident and was unabke to use leg for 6 months. Since june of 09 I have been back into lifting seriously.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): fasted cardio 4-5 times a week for about 30-45 minutes. Monday chest, tuesday biceps, wed shoulders, thursday back, friday legs, saturday tris. I alternate abs and calves and do them between every set of whatever body part I am doing that day, except for on leg day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I do 30-45 min fasted cardio 4-5 times a week. I generally start with 5 minute walk at 4.0 mph on treadmill then light jog for 10 min, then bike for 10-15min, then back to treadmill or elliptical for 10-15 min

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Currently using AN black cats, rpm, and drive, and finaflex ignite, nutrapro protein, ams hypertroph, nutraplanet bulk green tea, raspberry keytones, and banaba 20%

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:I will continue to use blackcats, and possibly rpm and drive(if the wallet allows)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Around 2600 -3000 daily 40/20/40 Trying to stay lower carb

Current Daily water intake:About 1.5 gallons a day, sometimes 2. About half of my water I mix in crystal light

Short Term Goal:I am hoping to shed another 20lbs before the year is over

Long Term Goal:I am trying to just be overall healthy and strong. trying to live a lifestyle of health and fitness that is easy to do from day to day and not get burnt out. I can tighten my diet to the minimum and shed all the weight I want in a short period, I have done it before, but I am trying to get there in a manner I can live everyday and not get burnt out

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: I have had my testosterone levels checked twice both times were in the low 400's. I went on test therapy for a year but cannot say it made such a remarkable difference that it was worth the cost and I am only 29. If I was unable to function and had no sex drive I might reconsider it in the future. I work a very demanding job, fire fighter, and want to be in the best shape I can be in

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5’ 11”

Body type: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible): ~12 yrs, everything from HST, Regular Splits, GVT, P90X, and most recently Full Body.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Upper Body Weight training 3 times per week along with running 2-3 Times per week. Lower body with weights once per week. Switching between heavy and lights day and keeping all techniques basic with compound exercises.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2-3 runs per week as I am training for some road races throughout the summer. Goals are personal bests in 10km and ½ Marathon.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Running a Finaflex NO Ignite Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152705-finaflex-n-o.html

Previous Logs:
NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
White Flood Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Maintenance wi

Current Daily water intake: 2 Litres

Short Term Goal: ~2-3lbs of lean mass

Long Term Goal: ~8-10lbs of lean mass

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it: Right now my favorite Test Booster hands down is Diesel Test Hardcore and I have tried other natural test supps just out of curiosity, some were pretty good and some not but I have yet to find something that makes me feel as all around good as DTH.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Dedicated, detailed and unswervingly objective.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 194 lbs

Bodyfat: 8.7% (3 site caliper)

Body type: Ecto-Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): By far, my favorite training program if Byan Hay****'s Hypertrophy Specific Training. However, I have used German Volume Training, Eric Broser's Power/Rep Range/Shock, Scivation's Tri-Phase, Big Beyond Belief, Charles Staley's EDT and Mike Mentzer/Dorian Yates Heavy Duty.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): At the moment, I am trying out Big Beyond Belief. The program is based upon 3 week intervals of decreasing rest between sets coupled with an increase in volume. Brief but frequency training sessions (<45 minutes) are utilized over 6 days per week. While I typically use versions of Hypertrophy Specific Training, I have used this program in the past to effectively shed body fat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): When I implement cardio, which is seldom I employ Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat protocol (steady state combined with oral Yohimbine).

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Kirkland Fish Omega 3-6-9, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Multi-vitamin, Glucosamine/Condroitin/MSM, All the Whey Isolate (Cinnamon Bun), Nutra Planet bulk Leucine, Creatine and Beta Alanine, Scivation Extend and Iforce Nutrition Maxmize V2.

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: None. Although I have used HGH, Drive and RPM.

Macronutrients:
While I do not count calories every day, I do have a good idea of my macronutrient ratios and total calories. Over time I began to use "protein shakes" and "green shakes" to satisfy my nutritional needs (ease of use and economic compared to whole food).

Protein Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (skim milk, steel cut oats, almonds and whey protein isolate - vitamix style)
Calories = 2042 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 198 grams
Carbs = 218 grams
Fat = 44 grams
Fiber = 23 grams

Green Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (celery, spinach, broccoli and blue berries)
Calories = 183 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 11.25 grams
Carbs = 35.75 grams
Fat = 0 grams
Fiber = 14 grams

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons per day.

Short Term Goal: Lose 1% body fat over the next 2 weeks, switch to a hyper caloric diet and gain 2-4lbs over the course of 4 weeks. After that I will reevaluate results.

Long Term Goal: I would like to reach 200lbs (similar body fat) by the end of 2010.

I believe that I am solid investment for 2 reasons. First, I am critical by nature. Everything I do I measured objectively (pounds added to scale, body fat tracking etc.). This allowed my to draw solid conclusions. Secondly, I have used a variety of herbal test boosters (or natural anabolics) and am curious how App Nut's Free Test will compare. If you are looking for a tester that is dedicated, detailed and unswervingly objective, look no further. Thanks for the consideration!

Prior Logs/Reviews (sponsored and unsponsored):
1. iForce Nutrition - Maximize V2 (sponsored)
2. USP Labs - Pink Magic (sponsored)
3. USP Labs - Prime (unsponsored)
4. USP Labs - Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull (unsponsored)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 194 lbs

Bodyfat: 8.7% (3 site caliper)

Training experience (as much detail as possible): By far, my favorite training program if Byan Hay****'s Hypertrophy Specific Training. However, I have used German Volume Training, Eric Broser's Power/Rep Range/Shock, Scivation's Tri-Phase, Big Beyond Belief, Charles Staley's EDT and Mike Mentzer/Dorian Yates Heavy Duty.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): At the moment, I am trying out Big Beyond Belief. The program is based upon 3 week intervals of decreasing rest between sets coupled with an increase in volume. Brief but frequency training sessions (<45 minutes) are utilized over 6 days per week. While I typically use versions of Hypertrophy Specific Training, I have used this program in the past to effectively shed body fat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): When I implement cardio, which is seldom I employ Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat protocol (steady state combined with oral Yohimbine).

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Kirkland Fish Omega 3-6-9, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Multi-vitamin, Glucosamine/Condroitin/MSM, All the Whey Isolate (Cinnamon Bun), Nutra Planet bulk Leucine, Creatine and Beta Alanine, Scivation Extend and Iforce Nutrition Maxmize V2.

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: None. Although I have used HGH, Drive and RPM.

Macronutrients:
While I do not count calories every day, I do have a good idea of my macronutrient ratios and total calories. Over time I began to use "protein shakes" and "green shakes" to satisfy my nutritional needs (ease of use and economic compared to whole food).

Protein Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (skim milk, steel cut oats, almonds and whey protein isolate - vitamix style)
Calories = 2042 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 198 grams
Carbs = 218 grams
Fat = 44 grams
Fiber = 23 grams

Green Shake Macronutrient breakdown: (celery, spinach, broccoli and blue berries)
Calories = 183 (split into 4 shakes)
Protein = 11.25 grams
Carbs = 35.75 grams
Fat = 0 grams
Fiber = 14 grams

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 gallons per day.

Short Term Goal: Lose 1% body fat over the next 2 weeks, switch to a hyper caloric diet and gain 2-4lbs over the course of 4 weeks. After that I will reevaluate results.

Long Term Goal: I would like to reach 200lbs (similar body fat) by the end of 2010.

I believe that I am solid investment for 2 reasons. First, I am critical by nature. Everything I do I measured objectively (pounds added to scale, body fat tracking etc.). This allowed my to draw solid conclusions. Secondly, I have used a variety of herbal test boosters (or natural anabolics) and am curious how App Nut's Free Test will compare. If you are looking for a tester that is dedicated, detailed and unswervingly objective, look no further. Thanks for the consideration!

1. iForce Nutrition - Maximize V2 (sponsored)
2. USP Labs - Pink Magic (sponsored)
3. USP Labs - Prime (unsponsored)
4. USP Labs - Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull (unsponsored)
Dang, strong app

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity. when does this hit the shelves guys?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's available now via their website I believe

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free testin it!

well alright, alright....here it goes:

Sex: when possible... ;) Male

Height: 5' 11 3/4"

Weight: 170 lbs

Body type: combo ecto with easy fat gain

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Was a lazy n fat kid/teen obsessed with nintendo and avoided physical activity as much as possible...went away to college, had enough of being chunky, started doing sprints in my backyard the summer after my freshman year...blossomed (and I don't mean Mayim Bialik ;) into weight training and learning about sports nutrition. Over the course of the next 6 months, I dropped about 75 lbs...went from a 42" waist to about 31" and have been actively involved with weighttraining ever since. Early on used POF training then methods/workouts put out by Poliquin...through the years yo-yo'd slightly due to diet but have always kept working out consistent...Last summer quit my gym and did P90X, dropped 15 lbs in that 3 month span, uncovered my top 2 abs, dropped an inch or so off my waist (and lower back)....After rejoining a gym last month...have recently have been trying out DC training and have been highly enjoying that and progessing further...Ok, that was a bit more inclusive than just training...oh well, just use it a general reference of where I'm coming from then, eh? :)

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Right now (slighly modified) DC Training setup with a 3 way split rotating on M/T Th/F

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I keep cardio limited to a HIIT format (stairmaster), usually on a leg day to either warm legs up or to pre-exhaust them to an extent before compound lifts...then perhaps 1-2x's a week I might add in a Kenpo/cardio plus (P90x plus series) & Ab Ripper X workouts at home.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Usp labs: Prime, AP, PF, RC, OEP (3 days left), dymatize protein, fish oil caps, BCAA's, Jack3d

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: no

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I roughly aim for 40/40/20 ish P/C/F ratio in the 2400-2600 cal range...doesn't always happen...Here's roughly the diet I've been following the past month or so:

5:00am
1 AP
3 Prime
2 PF
2 scoops Jack3d
5 grams BCAA
2 Sp SCX
5:45 Train (sipping BCAA mix)
7am- Post WO 2 scoops Whey (234 cals)
banana (110 cals)
1 cup oatmeal (300 cals)
3 caps Fish oil (33 cals)
Mulit Vit
8:30- snack Detour bar (16 pro/16/carb/6 fat) (182 cals)
11am-Lunch 3 prime
varies, I aim for 500-600 cals, usually bring leftovers but shoot for at least 30-40 g protein, 40-60 complex carb and 10-14 g fat. If not leftovers then tuna sandwhich (with olive oil)/plain yogurt/med apple
1:30pm 1 OEP/1 RC
3pm- snack 2 Hard boiled eggs (180 cals)
5:30pm-Dinner same sitch as lunch except not leftover, if meal contains beef, then I'll usually have a scoop of protein to make up for it. Along with maybe another cap or 2 of fish oil. Wife does usually a good job of cooking healthy using only olive oil, lean cuts of meat, fresh veggies, ect.
3 prime
2 SP SCX
8pm-snack 1/2 cup cottage cheese (81 cals), maybe TBS of PB if I don't think I've gotten enough cals for the day.
10pm bed
2 PF

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: add LBM while limiting fat gain

Long Term Goal: would like to get to as much of a 6 pack as possible (really a 4 pack considering I still a little non elasticized skin over my navel from the 'obese years'), while still having enough LBM on my frame to be able to 'look' like I lift weights...nothing like someone's 'shock' to the statement 'ya, I workout'

Here's a link to the PM log I did over on the USP website (opps my post count not enough to post the link....but it's on:

usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles --> SCHIZM & the PinK

The writeup to Free Test looks like it's been well researched and documented, I, obviously, would love to test it to see how it might pan out for an average joe like me...plus the inclusion of the Hulk really sealed the deal for me ;)
I'll provide honest, daily feedback, keep it entertaining and at times off the wall ;) g-g-g-iddy up! and thanks for your time reading this!

Peace out!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Willing to TEST this out for FREE!

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200 lbs

Bodyfat: ~9.5% (calipers)

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've been weight training seriously for 8 years since becomming an ACE personal trainer and competing on the University of Michigan Crew and Boxing teams. At first focused on sport-specific exercises and cardio for endurance (lots of crunches and push ups too!), then got more interested in the weight-lifting side of sports. Since then I've been a gym rat through college and into professional life for 8 years now. I let my ACE certificate slide, but kept all the knowledge and passion!

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently recomping on a 4 day split M/T/W/F, Chest & Shoulders / Back & Shoulders / Legs / Arms with cardio & core 5-7 times a week. I work out at 5:30AM, lifting followed by weigths for a total of 2 hours. I lift for strength, so my rep range is 4-8 reps with 4-5 sets, about 6-8 lifts a day. I've been considering doing a 5x5 protocol in the near future. I've tried DC training with some good success, but like to switch things up.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio 5-7 times a week following weights 4 time (M/T/W/F). I typically start with 15 minutes HIIT (1 on 1 off at 8.5mph and 5mph) on the treadmill, then 20 minutes LISS on ellipticals (HR = 135). I throw in a couple road sessions running ~3 miles at an 8:30 mile pace.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): I'm a recovering addict from Supplement Acquisition Syndrome, NP doesn't help :pat:...
Kirkland Fish Oil - 10g
Controlled Labs Orange Triad multivitamin - 6 pills
Nutraplanet EAA - 12g
Himalaya Liv 52 DS - 2 pills
Purus Muscle Marinade - 1 scoop
Primordial Performance Toco-8 - 1 scoop
SNS TTA-500 - 1.5g
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock - 4 pills
NP Green Tea Extract - 3g
Genomyx Protocol - 4 scoops
Primaforce ZMA - 3 pills
USPowders Bulk 1-carboxy - 1/2 tsp
BSN Syntha-6 - 2 scoops
Pr0source NytroGainer - 4 scoops
ATW CinnaBun Whey Isolate - 2 scoops
LG BC+EAA - 30g on cardio-only days
RPN Eviscerate - 3 pumps :firedevil:

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: Honestly, I have not used AppNut products before. To be totally blunt, they haven't looked too impressive for the relative price.

I don't count macro-nutrients or calories, I just make sure I eat clean and get as much protein in as I can stand. I try to get as much whole food sources, so I tend to have lots of chicken, turkey, and lean beef with veggies and fruit, milk and PowerButter. I do have a weakness for protein shakes though, they help me when I want something sweet! :food:

Current Daily water intake: 4 liters+ :beerchug:

Short Term Goal: Lose ~2% bf by July while maintaining weight/strength.

Long Term Goal: 210lbs at 7-8% bf, bench press 345lbs for reps.

I am experienced, analytical, and to the point. I approach supplements looking for the best value, and can help people with objective assessments. I haven't tried ApNut products, but have tried several test boosters with limited qunatitative success.

1. Epi Pulse Cycle DC Training

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity. when does this hit the shelves guys?
FREE TEST became available 15 May. When it "hits the shelves" and appears in retailer stores is up to the individual retailers and when they order it, if they order it, etc.

~Team APPNUT

Eric160

Awards
  • Established

-sex: male

- Height: 6'2''

-weight:aprox 194lbs and gaining

-Body type: lean, low %bf

-Training experience: ive been weight training consistent for 6 years now started because i was trying to build size and strength for wrestling but like many others became addicted also running cross country and wrestling training since about 8 yrs old

-trainig scheduale:
Usually train around 2 pm six days a week
monday= push,chest shoulders and tries ,
tuesday= pull,back and bies,
wednsday=legs and core,
thursday= chest shoulders and tries,
friday= back and bies,
staurday legs and core,
sunday=off.
(all days alternate with intesity and exersises)
currently on bulk/recomp focusing on big compund lifts however isolation exercises will be used when working on definition and cutting
i plan to use a pretty standard lifting plan durring log to eliminate any variables in results from different training methods so the products effectiveness can truely be logged

-cardio:wrestling on mondays and wedensday nights usually a 2 hour session with heavy drilling just basic stuff and live wrestling plus occasional tournaments on weekends and runs on tuesday thursday and sunday atleast 3 miles at a time some times interval training or hill repeats

-current sport: wrestling

-current supplements:

1. optimun nutrition amino2222,
4 tablespoons/one serving in the morning

2. USP labs jack3d,
1 to 3 scoops pre workout

3. BSN syntha-6,
2 scoops a day, 1 post workout, 1 before bed

4. SciFit krealkalyn-1500
4 pills a day, 2 in the morning, 2 preworkout

however, i will run out pretty soon and if i get the chance to log i will only stack with protein creatine and a mutivitamin to test the true effectiveness of the product

- Any other appnut products: thinking about possibly stacking with neovar for creatine

-no perscription or recreational drug use

-currently not being treated for any conditions

- diet and macros: averages 3000 to 3500 cals a day with about 250g protien. lots of milk eggs and lean meat
more cals on cardio days especially running to maintain gains
5 solid meals every day each with a complete protein

- water intake: about 10+ cups a day

- short term goal: boost test for increased libido faster recovery and just better workouts

-Long term Goal: gain mass while losing fat and retaining less water so the six pack is cut up in time for summer and performe better as an athlete

-should be selected as a tester because i am unbiased to supplement companys and will write full review i judge supplement by value ingredients and results not the hype i have tried many other sups to give fair comparioson to whatever i log

ive used most of the popular test boosters so will be able to compare results to the competition

will make a log that im proud of to link companys to when applying to do logs in the future

im also studying nutritional science and kinesiology if that means anything as far as my level of knowlage

thanks,
Eric C

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

Height:5'4"

Body type: Athletic

Training experience: 10+ years, 4 years with AAS/PH, Currently Training for Powerlifting for the past year.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol:

Saturday: Power Lifting Practice (Mostly Bench Press Shirt work)
Sunday: Shoulder & Bi's
Monday: Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Chest / Tri's / Body Building Day
Thursday: off / light cardio
Friday: off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): My cardio will vary each week. I will usually go for a light jog, jump rope or beat on the heavy bag. Cardio isn't a power lifters friend but I still make a point of doing it to stay somewhat lean.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): MST Cre02 & Citruvol Ultra (Sponsored Log) Generic Protien, RPN's Eviscerate

My diet varies from day to day but this should giv eyou a general idea:

Meal 1: 1 cup Oatmeal, Bananna,
Meal 2: Protien Shake, Handful of peanuts
Meal 3: 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
Meak 4: Steak, burgers (no buns), Chicken, Fish, Bison, Venison etc, 1 cup steamed or grilled veggies
Meal 5: 2 cans of tune w/ light mayo (no bread) or Protien Pudding or cottage cheese
Pre-Workout Shake
Post-Workout Shake
Meal 6: Steak, burgers (no buns), Chicken, Fish, Bison, Venison etc, 1 cup steamed or grilled veggies
Meal 7 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 table soon natty peanut butter

My calorie intake is based on my weight of 160 lbs, 16 calories per pound for maintence which will equate to 2560. I upped my calorie intake to roughly 3200 but clean to put on a few more solid lbs before comp time.

Current Daily water intake: Atleast 1 gallon easily

Short Term Goal: I am going to shatter the New York State SSA single ply record at 165 lbs! The record is currently 385 and I am benching 455 on a 3 board press currently. I have 3 weeks left with boards and then it on!!!!!

Long Term Goal: 500 lbs by Christmas, Body weight of 180lbs

I have run a few very detailed logs in the past.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/147504-gymaddict20s-pure-insanity.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/138362-epistane-m-drol.html

I am currently training for a bench press competition on July 31st. I will be running a sponsored log for MST's Cre02 & Citruvol Ultra but would love to run a dual sponsored log. I will be able to guage over all strength gains throughout the cycle. I am able to update daily and will be able to include a break down of my workouts. I have to take a drug test pre competition and have to be very careful what I take. As long as I am done running this by July. I will be ok to go!!!!

Current Lifts:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxCzpHAYWfs"]YouTube- 425 on a 3 Borad, 05-16-2010.3GP[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNxpL6KN4E"]YouTube- 455 lbs on a 3 board, 05-16-2010.3GP[/nomedia]

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards

Height: 5' 8.5''

Body type: Mesomorphic

The beginning: I started lifting weights when I was 15 years old in a high school weights class. That is where I learned where I learned proper form and techniques in all basic - intermediate lifts.

Interim Training: For the years between 2007-2009 I wasn't much of an athlete or heavy lifter but I still kept in moderately good shape via rugby and going to the gym every so often (2-3 times a week). However, my real work didn't begin until the start of 2009.

Dedicated training: In Feb. 09' my buddy decided it was time for him to get back in shape (he was a former all state wrestler), and he also decided that I was coming along for the ride. From Feb till I left for basic military training in Sep I had packed on 30 lbs of pretty decent muscle coming from 138 lbs up to a decent 165 lbs. After basic training I really started dedicating myself to training harder and harder (eg. below) 4-5x a week lifting at the gym and to include free easy access to at least 3 REAL meals a day. Since leaving for basic, I lost and then regained 20 lbs while cutting my BF from almost 22% down to 18%. (estimated using electronic scale)

4-5x a week
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders
Day 2: Legs/Core
day 3: Bi/Tri
day 4: Back/Core
Have been doing a 3x10 reps for a while and have recently switched to a 5x5 to gain mass & strength. this is usually around 1615 in the afternoon.

Meanwhile I have mandated Cardio via USAF 3x a week in the morning before school which usually consists of some sort of run, push ups, sit ups, and other minor workouts. During some runs I am able to implement some HIIT and do such things as 20sec effort with 10 easy jog.
On days I feel extra motivated I throw in a little more cardio after my res training in the afternoons.

Origin Natural Omega-3 Fish Oil - 6 caps/day
NutraPro whey protein (Strawberries & Cream) - 4 scoops a day, 2 shakes
Xtend - 6 scoops a day (4 on rest days)
RPM - 3 caps pre-workout
Drive - 3 caps first thing in the morning then 3 pre-workout or 3 with lunch.
NeoVar - 3 caps with lunch and 3 post workout or with dinner.
Black Catz - Sometimes 1 with RPM preworkout if I'm feeling less motivated then usual which is rare.
Centrum MV - 1 in the morning. (looking to upgrade this :/)

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: Yes, RPM, Drive, NeoVar

I aim to get around 3000+ Cals a day from 6 meals. eg.
meal 1: 3 eggs, a cup of oatmeal w/ raisins, 3 slices of melon
meal 2: Protein shake ( 2 scoops )
meal 3: 6oz lean chicken breast, 2 piece wheat bread, 1 cup corn, fresh salad w/ cheese and light dressing
meal 4: Protein shake post workout w/ some simple carbs, or non workout days half turkey sandwhich w/ mustard, tomato and lettuce.
meal 5: a nice scoop of lasagna with a side such as rice or low sodium soup, and maybe a salad or other fruit/vegetable.
meal 6: cup of cottage cheese and a half serving of fruit or so.

Current Daily water intake: ~1.5 Gallons

Short Term Goal: To gain 15-20 lbs by the end of this year while maintaining <20%BF.

Long Term Goal: I would like to see myself at 185 lbs with somewhere between 8-13% BF :)

I have recently become obsessed wit logging everything that I put into my body and regardless of getting selected as a logger I will continue my new found dedication 100%!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established

Height:6'1"

Body type: athletic/not big but strong

Training experience (as much detail as possible): 5 years lifting, 2 seriously now, I work out for baseball

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 7 days/week. 2 days each of push/pull/legs, 7th day cardio. I do about 10-12 reps on everything until last set when I do burnouts. Bench and shrug are my strongest points currently. I also workout/lift for about 3-4 hours everyday except cardio day which is an hour

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 days a week, sprints 3X a week along with a 20 minute sprint/cooldown procedure on the bike. On all cardio day, I go out and bike 25 miles around the shore.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Gaspari superpump 250, novedex xt, halodrol mt, BSN syntha-6, Animal Pak, GNC B-complex, generic fish oil, GNC amplified creatine 189, Himalaya liv.52, and primaforce zma,

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s: Not before

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2200 calories/day, 75 gms-100 gms protein, 350 gms of carbs, animal multivitamin 1X a day in the morning

Current Daily water intake: 240 oz/day

Short Term Goal: Get bench up to 300/ tone my core and burn some more fat for the summer

Long Term Goal: Shrug 400, bench 400, and get to about 8 % BF and put on usefel strength for baseball to improve my arm and hitting

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I Am a big fan of rpm and drive, these 2 supps worked really well for me, probably some of the best stuff ive tried, I am excited to Try Free Test, and Test it Out. It would also be my first sponsored log here! Thus far ive only done 1 review here called "rpm and drive is the ****!"
legend
Sex: M
Height: 5'9
Body type: ecto
Training experience (as much detail as possible): I started training when I was 16 yrs old, I love hight intensity weight lifting, and I enjoy martial arts.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I lift heavy duty. My training is simple. Deadlifts, Dips, majoir exercises.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): martial arts, and walking to the bus
Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): protein, ginsing
Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which one (s):No, Id like to try this alone see what this does for me. I had great success with RPM and Drive. I am a big fan of those 2 supppliments. Id like see what this will do on its own.
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 60/35/15 carbs to protien to fats, I eat as much as I can without hurting myself.
Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon
Short Term Goal: Get Pumped Up and gain a few pounds of Titanium
Long Term Goal: Get REALLY Pumped Up
past logs:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its a great deal for one...Nutra deals always rock!!! Secondly, there isn't too many other stacks that are as convenient and will produce quality results as well. What I mean by convenience...you only have to take each product once a day...you take Free Test first thing upon waking and HGH Up pre-bed...it doesn't get easier than that.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a great deal for one...Nutra deals always rock!!! Secondly, there isn't too many other stacks that are as convenient and will produce quality results as well. What I mean by convenience...you only have to take each product once a day...you take Free Test first thing upon waking and HGH Up pre-bed...it doesn't get easier than that.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
that is a great dosing schedule. Makes it even more appealing

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Today is the deadline to get your applications in fellas. No excuses. We'll most likely take the weekend to go through the applications and then select loggers.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the deadline to get your applications in fellas. No excuses. We'll most likely take the weekend to go through the applications and then select loggers.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
<buttons up flannel shirt> Let the Log-o-rama commence!!! <chain saw to tree> Timmmmmmmmberrr!!! :fing02:
<tree falls on mime> ummm, opps... <whistles><walks away>

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can't wait to see these logs, i'd apply but i'd have to save it for pct use and i'm not sure if appnut would want someone using it like that for a first log

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Hope I'm not too late...

Height: 5”10

Body type: Endo-Mesomorph

I technically started going to my local gym during my freshman year in high school, following the death of my sister. Prior to her passing, I wasn’t really concerned with training outside of the conditioning and calisthenics I did during my little league baseball (which I played from age 5 to 14) practices. However, after experiencing the loss of my sister who unfortunately passed away at a young age, I soon realized how much I was taking life for granted. I wasn’t exactly in the greatest shape, I was husky if you will, and figured that going to the gym was something I needed to do if I wanted to prolong my life and live it to the fullest--its the least I could do in honor of my sister. I admittedly started out with a lot of circuit training and cardio and a lot of it was on my own. My foundation wasn’t exactly the best because of this and for this reason I consider my training to have started during my Junior year in high school when I came across this ex-convict who took my under his shoulder, was stereotypically jacked out of his mind, and took on a father/brother figure role for me--both of which I did not have in my life. He made me stronger physically and mentally and I believe that I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am today without him. My background in training has been primarily of the bodybuilding/hypertrophy kind and it was not until recently that I gained an obsession with developing more functional strength. I am a rising Junior in college, just finished my sophomore year. I played rugby for the past two years. It’s a club sport so there was no organized training regiment for me to follow, so I pretty much followed the bodybuilding routines that I was so accustomed to. I realize now that this training style wasn’t very useful for my sport, but it was the only way I knew how to train. My strength definitely helped me knock some skulls, but looking back had I trained with function in mind, I could have definitely performed better. Nonetheless, rugby has been great, I really enjoy it, but I officially decided after this season to call it quits. Instead, I am going out for the varsity football team. Catch this though—I’ve never played football in my life. I’ve always wanted to, but considering I was living with a paranoid single mother (mind you, after my sister died, my mom didn’t want me crossing the street by myself and I was a 14 year old kid), I never had the chance to. I thought I would pursue it in high school, but strangely enough my upper east side NYC high school didn’y have a football team. I actually wanted to try out as an incoming college freshman, but the coach wouldn’t let me walk on because of how many cuts he had to make. Not to mention how much learning and catching up I’d have to do to even be a viable player. Fortunately for me, in the two years that I have been playing rugby, the football team has sucked quite a bit. I saw an opportunity in this unfortunate truth and seized the moment; I was lucky enough for the coach to give me a chance this time around. I have been training with the team during the off-season this past semester and despite being a noob to the sport I have been doing rather well. Coupled with the fact that I am the second strongest kid on the team, assuming I keep working my ass off, the coaches have insinuated that I should definitely be able to make the team. Anyway, I bring this up because now that I am part of a varsity sports program at a university, with trainers at my whim and all, I have been able to hone on that functional strength that I have long since desired to make better but had no clue how to. Also, I am living my life to the fullest, clearly having learned from my sister’s death, and not letting any opportunity slip me by. I didn’t want to graduate college wondering what if. So my training has been extensively bodybuilding and somewhat strength based until now. I felt the need to fully explain myself, so you could better understand where I am coming from. Sorry if this is too long. Also, I am more than willing to clarify anything. Also, in case it wasn’t apparent, I have been weight training for a solid 4-5 years. Despite my young age, I know a fair amount. While I certainly have a lot to learn, every aspect of my training usually has a rationale to it.

As of late, I admittedly haven’t been following a very particular training schedule. I just finished up my sophomore year of college and at the end of the semester there was some football testing, so I took a week off from lifting after that. That was about 3 weeks ago. The 2 weeks following that week off I have been working out roughly 3-4 times a week, doing primarily low volume maintenance work. The primary reason being because I plan on following an extremely strict and difficult off-season football regiment during the summer. So rather than lament over how unstructured I have been over the past half-month, I will explain what my plans are for the summer.

I will be weight training 4 days a week, Mon.-Tues. & Thurs.-Fri. The split and type of training changes every few weeks, because there are a number of phases to the off-season program—it gets more specific as it gets closer to the season. For the most part however the way the split is divided is as follows:

Horizontal Push/Pull
Quad Dominant
Hip Dominant
Vertical Push/Pull
(Core work, every workout)

There is accessory work intermingled throughout each of these days. You’ll find vertical pushing, for example, on a Quad dominant or vertical pulling (e.g. pullups) on a Hip Dominant (e.g. deadlift) day. This is the gist of the general split. I can email you the general workout program, if you are interested in seeing more specific things such as lifts and rep schemes.

I plan on stretching anywhere from 10-12 hours a week (outside of what I do pre or post workout), as that seems to be one of my hindrances in playing the position I am set to play (defensive tackle) to the best of my ability. It’s more of an indirect hindrance actually. I am not very explosive. However, I cannot effectively perform explosive exercises (cleans, deadlifts even) properly because of my overall lack of flexibility. By dedicating this much time to stretching, I anticipate improving overall performance. I should see some improvement in strength too. But of course, this is all dependent on me taking the right steps.

I will be doing speed and agility training 2-3 times a week (at least once during one of my weigh training days because of scheduling), lasting between 45 minutes to an hour and 2-3 days of positional work. I am subject to doing more positional work simply because I admittedly do not know what I am doing and will need to work my ass off if I hope to play next year. Both of these “cardio” sessions entail a lot of different stuff, anything from sled pushing to agility ladder work to pad work.

I hope to be doing low intensity cardio every now and then (2-3 mile jogs), at least once a week. But I will definitely be doing at least 20 minutes of low intensity cardio before each of my workouts, on top of dynamic warm-ups and a little static stretching. I don’t want to run too much, such that I lose an excessive amount of weight (I actually want to put on lean mass), but I really want to make sure that I touch on all aspects of my cardio so that there is no reason for me not to be able to give it my all next year. The season is won in the off-season, and for me to personally win and make it on the team I need to win this off-season—I need to win each day.

I am not taking anything specifically right now. But upon starting my protocol, which will be this coming Monday, May 24th, I will be starting the following:

- Source Naturals Life Force
- Universal Animal Omega (1 pack a day, M-F)
- Universal Animal Flex (1 pack a day)
- USPLabs SuperCissus RX (4 capsules a day)
- Biotest Curcumin 500 (3 capsules a day)
- Bio Synergy Alpha GPC (3 capsules 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- NOW CoQ10 (1 capsule a day)
- NOW Vitamin C – 1000 (2 capsules a day)
- NOW Vitamin D3 – (2,000 IU) (2 capsules a day)
- NOW Super Omega 3-6-9 (6 soft gels on Sat. & Sun.)
- NOW Green Tea (2 capsules a day)
- ON 100% Whey (1 scoop post workout)
- Creapure (5g on non-workout days)
- Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic (2 scoops during a workout)
- Nutraplanet ALCAR (2 grams 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- Omega Sports Ultima (1 scoop 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- NOW Beta Alanine (4 grams on non-workout days)
- PrimaForce Citrulline Malate (3 grams with Ultima, 3 grams post-workout; 3 grams twice on non-workout days)
- Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof (1 scoop M-F)
*Workout days are referring to weight training days
**I have yet to touch any of this stuff, I am still waiting for Monday

Unfortunately no. There are a number of products I like however, and foresee purchasing (when I can muster the funds—you wouldn’t believe how long it took me to save up for the supps I listed above) in the future.

Again, I will admit that as of recent I have been a bit inconsistent. But I plan on running a carb-cycling setup, because I am looking to lean out a little during the beginning of the summer and then focusing on putting on lean mass. So for most of the beginning of the summer, my carb intake will be as low as 50g on a given day to 300g on another. My protein intake will never be lower than my bodyweight in lbs * grams, so it will go as low as 230g to 350g. My fat intake will be dependent on my carb intake but there will be low days of 35-40g and high days of 90-100g. When I start clean bulking, I will more than likely be following a carb cycling setup as well, with either more high carb days or overall higher macros. I eat fairly clean, and considering how focused I anticipate being this summer—I honestly won’t be partying much and I am willing to simmer that down if that’s what it takes to achieve my goal—I expect to see a lot of good things.

At least a gallon of water a day. I honestly think there are times when I drink more than that; I sweat a lot, so water is never in my body for long.

Short Term Goal:

Well, I have a lot of short term goals—how short are ya talking? I want to accomplish my daily goals of eating clean, getting my workouts in and hitting them hard. But I am assuming you mean within the next few months. First and foremost I want to make it on the football team, point blank. I thoroughly enjoy the little information that I do know of the sport and honestly making the team would prove to me that so long as I put my heart and soul into something, that I can damn well do it (pardon the cliché). I am hoping to lean out, drop from 230 to a solid 210-215 (I admittedly may sacrifice some muscle tissue, for the sake of time) and then bulk back up to 230-235 (again, this likely won’t be as idealized as I anticipate, but nonetheless it is my goal haha). I want to be faster and more agile, and of course more explosive such that nobody will have **** on me if I am allowed to touch that field. I want my endurance capacity to go up as well. Some numbers I am hoping to reach in terms of weight training are a 405 bench for at least 1 rep (225 for 30 reps), a 495 squat for 5+ reps, a 405 deadlift (w/o alternating grip) and a 500+ lb deadlift with alternating grip, I want to be able to hit over 25 strict pullups and at least be able to clean my body weight (I just learned how to clean and geez do I suck at it). I also hope to be a lot more flexible, but I am not sure how to gauge that enough to state a specific goal. I am not too far off of these goals btw, they aren’t ridiculously lofty haha—I’m not CRAZY! My bench right now is at 370 (225 for 22 reps), I can squat 405 for 10 reps, I can do 20 strict pullups. For deadlifts, I can get up the 4 plates, but my form is bad when I am not using the alternating grip, so I want to fix that. Anyway, the numbers say a lot but they don’t say everything, I ultimately want to be able to perform on the field

Long Term Goal:

My long term goal? Well I guess making the team counts here too, although it would be better for me to say that getting actual playing time is my long term goal. I just hope that my strength keeps increasing, I stay healthy and that I don’t screw around. I hope to do well in school, and turn out to be one of those jacked old men at the gym who’s still got it and who looks younger than he is because he did **** right. I apologize if this is too vague.

Well first of all, I really want to log my progress period. I think it should be pretty interesting and it’ll definitely keep me on track. It’ll be just as useful for me as it would be for others interested in the product. I also like to write and I pay attention to detail, so that would be useful for the log and again good for me to track my progress.

As for me, a 20 yr old wanting to try a testosterone booster? Yeah, I used to always be against it. Thought all test boosters were pro-hormones and even after getting that bit clarified just didn’t see the point in me, someone supposedly in my manly man testosterone peak, taking something to boost what couldn’t be boosted any further. But as of late, I have been looking into getting a t booster, because it seems that a lot of youngns have experienced positive results from them and I could use any advantage with recovery that I can get my hands on. My training is eventually going to catch up with me and when it does I want to be able to slap that **** back down and essentially OWN it! Anyway, I was looking into pursuing something like Bio Forge, which obviously cannot be attained right now or T-Bol, but when I saw the posting for App Nut’s test booster, a company I have been observing on the low and seeing some great stuff from, my fancy was tickled. I think me logging the product would be worthwhile. I’m a straightforward dude, and it’ll be good for people to hear from someone like me. If this product could benefit a 20 year old, then I’d be able to let you know. If it doesn’t do jack squat, I’ll tell you just the same. I also think that I will put the product to good use, wouldn’t ya say?

Thanks for reading this and regardless if I get chosen or not, your time is much appreciated.

-Dre

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can't wait to see these logs, i'd apply but i'd have to save it for pct use and i'm not sure if appnut would want someone using it like that for a first log
I'd think they'd want a PCT logger since a lot of PH users would consider something like this for their PCT. I was planning on using it for PCT if selected. I guess different perspectives...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Height: 5”10

Body type: Endo-Mesomorph

I technically started going to my local gym during my freshman year in high school, following the death of my sister. Prior to her passing, I wasn’t really concerned with training outside of the conditioning and calisthenics I did during my little league baseball (which I played from age 5 to 14) practices. However, after experiencing the loss of my sister who unfortunately passed away at a young age, I soon realized how much I was taking life for granted. I wasn’t exactly in the greatest shape, I was husky if you will, and figured that going to the gym was something I needed to do if I wanted to prolong my life and live it to the fullest--its the least I could do in honor of my sister. I admittedly started out with a lot of circuit training and cardio and a lot of it was on my own. My foundation wasn’t exactly the best because of this and for this reason I consider my training to have started during my Junior year in high school when I came across this ex-convict who took my under his shoulder, was stereotypically jacked out of his mind, and took on a father/brother figure role for me--both of which I did not have in my life. He made me stronger physically and mentally and I believe that I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am today without him. My background in training has been primarily of the bodybuilding/hypertrophy kind and it was not until recently that I gained an obsession with developing more functional strength. I am a rising Junior in college, just finished my sophomore year. I played rugby for the past two years. It’s a club sport so there was no organized training regiment for me to follow, so I pretty much followed the bodybuilding routines that I was so accustomed to. I realize now that this training style wasn’t very useful for my sport, but it was the only way I knew how to train. My strength definitely helped me knock some skulls, but looking back had I trained with function in mind, I could have definitely performed better. Nonetheless, rugby has been great, I really enjoy it, but I officially decided after this season to call it quits. Instead, I am going out for the varsity football team. Catch this though—I’ve never played football in my life. I’ve always wanted to, but considering I was living with a paranoid single mother (mind you, after my sister died, my mom didn’t want me crossing the street by myself and I was a 14 year old kid), I never had the chance to. I thought I would pursue it in high school, but strangely enough my upper east side NYC high school didn’y have a football team. I actually wanted to try out as an incoming college freshman, but the coach wouldn’t let me walk on because of how many cuts he had to make. Not to mention how much learning and catching up I’d have to do to even be a viable player. Fortunately for me, in the two years that I have been playing rugby, the football team has sucked quite a bit. I saw an opportunity in this unfortunate truth and seized the moment; I was lucky enough for the coach to give me a chance this time around. I have been training with the team during the off-season this past semester and despite being a noob to the sport I have been doing rather well. Coupled with the fact that I am the second strongest kid on the team, assuming I keep working my ass off, the coaches have insinuated that I should definitely be able to make the team. Anyway, I bring this up because now that I am part of a varsity sports program at a university, with trainers at my whim and all, I have been able to hone on that functional strength that I have long since desired to make better but had no clue how to. Also, I am living my life to the fullest, clearly having learned from my sister’s death, and not letting any opportunity slip me by. I didn’t want to graduate college wondering what if. So my training has been extensively bodybuilding and somewhat strength based until now. I felt the need to fully explain myself, so you could better understand where I am coming from. Sorry if this is too long. Also, I am more than willing to clarify anything. Also, in case it wasn’t apparent, I have been weight training for a solid 4-5 years. Despite my young age, I know a fair amount. While I certainly have a lot to learn, every aspect of my training usually has a rationale to it.

As of late, I admittedly haven’t been following a very particular training schedule. I just finished up my sophomore year of college and at the end of the semester there was some football testing, so I took a week off from lifting after that. That was about 3 weeks ago. The 2 weeks following that week off I have been working out roughly 3-4 times a week, doing primarily low volume maintenance work. The primary reason being because I plan on following an extremely strict and difficult off-season football regiment during the summer. So rather than lament over how unstructured I have been over the past half-month, I will explain what my plans are for the summer.

I will be weight training 4 days a week, Mon.-Tues. & Thurs.-Fri. The split and type of training changes every few weeks, because there are a number of phases to the off-season program—it gets more specific as it gets closer to the season. For the most part however the way the split is divided is as follows:

Horizontal Push/Pull
Quad Dominant
Hip Dominant
Vertical Push/Pull
(Core work, every workout)

There is accessory work intermingled throughout each of these days. You’ll find vertical pushing, for example, on a Quad dominant or vertical pulling (e.g. pullups) on a Hip Dominant (e.g. deadlift) day. This is the gist of the general split. I can email you the general workout program, if you are interested in seeing more specific things such as lifts and rep schemes.

I plan on stretching anywhere from 10-12 hours a week (outside of what I do pre or post workout), as that seems to be one of my hindrances in playing the position I am set to play (defensive tackle) to the best of my ability. It’s more of an indirect hindrance actually. I am not very explosive. However, I cannot effectively perform explosive exercises (cleans, deadlifts even) properly because of my overall lack of flexibility. By dedicating this much time to stretching, I anticipate improving overall performance. I should see some improvement in strength too. But of course, this is all dependent on me taking the right steps.

I will be doing speed and agility training 2-3 times a week (at least once during one of my weigh training days because of scheduling), lasting between 45 minutes to an hour and 2-3 days of positional work. I am subject to doing more positional work simply because I admittedly do not know what I am doing and will need to work my ass off if I hope to play next year. Both of these “cardio” sessions entail a lot of different stuff, anything from sled pushing to agility ladder work to pad work.

I hope to be doing low intensity cardio every now and then (2-3 mile jogs), at least once a week. But I will definitely be doing at least 20 minutes of low intensity cardio before each of my workouts, on top of dynamic warm-ups and a little static stretching. I don’t want to run too much, such that I lose an excessive amount of weight (I actually want to put on lean mass), but I really want to make sure that I touch on all aspects of my cardio so that there is no reason for me not to be able to give it my all next year. The season is won in the off-season, and for me to personally win and make it on the team I need to win this off-season—I need to win each day.

I am not taking anything specifically right now. But upon starting my protocol, which will be this coming Monday, May 24th, I will be starting the following:

- Source Naturals Life Force
- Universal Animal Omega (1 pack a day, M-F)
- Universal Animal Flex (1 pack a day)
- USPLabs SuperCissus RX (4 capsules a day)
- Biotest Curcumin 500 (3 capsules a day)
- Bio Synergy Alpha GPC (3 capsules 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- NOW CoQ10 (1 capsule a day)
- NOW Vitamin C – 1000 (2 capsules a day)
- NOW Vitamin D3 – (2,000 IU) (2 capsules a day)
- NOW Super Omega 3-6-9 (6 soft gels on Sat. & Sun.)
- NOW Green Tea (2 capsules a day)
- ON 100% Whey (1 scoop post workout)
- Creapure (5g on non-workout days)
- Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic (2 scoops during a workout)
- Nutraplanet ALCAR (2 grams 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- Omega Sports Ultima (1 scoop 45 minutes prior to a workout)
- NOW Beta Alanine (4 grams on non-workout days)
- PrimaForce Citrulline Malate (3 grams with Ultima, 3 grams post-workout; 3 grams twice on non-workout days)
- Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof (1 scoop M-F)
*Workout days are referring to weight training days
**I have yet to touch any of this stuff, I am still waiting for Monday

Unfortunately no. There are a number of products I like however, and foresee purchasing (when I can muster the funds—you wouldn’t believe how long it took me to save up for the supps I listed above) in the future.

Again, I will admit that as of recent I have been a bit inconsistent. But I plan on running a carb-cycling setup, because I am looking to lean out a little during the beginning of the summer and then focusing on putting on lean mass. So for most of the beginning of the summer, my carb intake will be as low as 50g on a given day to 300g on another. My protein intake will never be lower than my bodyweight in lbs * grams, so it will go as low as 230g to 350g. My fat intake will be dependent on my carb intake but there will be low days of 35-40g and high days of 90-100g. When I start clean bulking, I will more than likely be following a carb cycling setup as well, with either more high carb days or overall higher macros. I eat fairly clean, and considering how focused I anticipate being this summer—I honestly won’t be partying much and I am willing to simmer that down if that’s what it takes to achieve my goal—I expect to see a lot of good things.

At least a gallon of water a day. I honestly think there are times when I drink more than that; I sweat a lot, so water is never in my body for long.

Short Term Goal:

Well, I have a lot of short term goals—how short are ya talking? I want to accomplish my daily goals of eating clean, getting my workouts in and hitting them hard. But I am assuming you mean within the next few months. First and foremost I want to make it on the football team, point blank. I thoroughly enjoy the little information that I do know of the sport and honestly making the team would prove to me that so long as I put my heart and soul into something, that I can damn well do it (pardon the cliché). I am hoping to lean out, drop from 230 to a solid 210-215 (I admittedly may sacrifice some muscle tissue, for the sake of time) and then bulk back up to 230-235 (again, this likely won’t be as idealized as I anticipate, but nonetheless it is my goal haha). I want to be faster and more agile, and of course more explosive such that nobody will have **** on me if I am allowed to touch that field. I want my endurance capacity to go up as well. Some numbers I am hoping to reach in terms of weight training are a 405 bench for at least 1 rep (225 for 30 reps), a 495 squat for 5+ reps, a 405 deadlift (w/o alternating grip) and a 500+ lb deadlift with alternating grip, I want to be able to hit over 25 strict pullups and at least be able to clean my body weight (I just learned how to clean and geez do I suck at it). I also hope to be a lot more flexible, but I am not sure how to gauge that enough to state a specific goal. I am not too far off of these goals btw, they aren’t ridiculously lofty haha—I’m not CRAZY! My bench right now is at 370 (225 for 22 reps), I can squat 405 for 10 reps, I can do 20 strict pullups. For deadlifts, I can get up the 4 plates, but my form is bad when I am not using the alternating grip, so I want to fix that. Anyway, the numbers say a lot but they don’t say everything, I ultimately want to be able to perform on the field

Long Term Goal:

My long term goal? Well I guess making the team counts here too, although it would be better for me to say that getting actual playing time is my long term goal. I just hope that my strength keeps increasing, I stay healthy and that I don’t screw around. I hope to do well in school, and turn out to be one of those jacked old men at the gym who’s still got it and who looks younger than he is because he did **** right. I apologize if this is too vague.

Well first of all, I really want to log my progress period. I think it should be pretty interesting and it’ll definitely keep me on track. It’ll be just as useful for me as it would be for others interested in the product. I also like to write and I pay attention to detail, so that would be useful for the log and again good for me to track my progress.

As for me, a 20 yr old wanting to try a testosterone booster? Yeah, I used to always be against it. Thought all test boosters were pro-hormones and even after getting that bit clarified just didn’t see the point in me, someone supposedly in my manly man testosterone peak, taking something to boost what couldn’t be boosted any further. But as of late, I have been looking into getting a t booster, because it seems that a lot of youngns have experienced positive results from them and I could use any advantage with recovery that I can get my hands on. My training is eventually going to catch up with me and when it does I want to be able to slap that **** back down and essentially OWN it! Anyway, I was looking into pursuing something like Bio Forge, which obviously cannot be attained right now or T-Bol, but when I saw the posting for App Nut’s test booster, a company I have been observing on the low and seeing some great stuff from, my fancy was tickled. I think me logging the product would be worthwhile. I’m a straightforward dude, and it’ll be good for people to hear from someone like me. If this product could benefit a 20 year old, then I’d be able to let you know. If it doesn’t do jack squat, I’ll tell you just the same. I also think that I will put the product to good use, wouldn’t ya say?

Thanks for reading this and regardless if I get chosen or not, your time is much appreciated.

-Dre
That's alot of effort put into your first and only post trying to get free products...

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Haha. I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and agree with you that it is a pretty random first post, and for that reason might just seem like me trying to get a free product. But honestly, I wouldn't reduce or oversimplify my post to just that. I put in a lot of effort into my entry because I am genuinely interested in trying out this kind of product. I have been skeptical up until recently (I am more unsure now than not) about how effective a t-booster could be on someone my age. For that reason I think it would be interesting for someone like me, i.e. someone my age and undergoing the training that I will be this summer, to log such a product; it would be informative not only for me but for others who are interested in how effective a t-booster could be on someone who supposedly doesn't need it or rather (theoretically) wouldn't benefit from it. Furthermore, the fact that the product is from AppNut makes it that much more appealing to me, considering how high quality their product line is. Granted, I recently registered on these forums, which doesn't help my case here that I am not just trying to cop free goods. However, I have been a very frequent visitor of these forums, even before signing up. I didn't sign up just to apply for this logging opportunity. I actually signed up because I planned on starting a log at some point nonetheless (just of my training and diet), as like I said above, it would help me keep track of myself. I thought these forums would get me some good feedback. Regardless if I get chosen or not, I plan on trying one of the natural t-boosters out and see how that goes. If I end up getting chosen, that'd be great, but if not, I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed. I just saw an opportunity here and tried to seize it. Sorry if it seemed malicious.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The list of loggers will be posted sometime before the end of tomorrow. Thank you to all who applied - there are some great applications there, making for some tough decisions.

~Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if appnut wants me to run free test during a pct, i'd be more than happy to do that, i'm actually going to take drive as part of the pct, i can replace drive with free test if they'd like haha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The list of loggers will be posted sometime before the end of tomorrow. Thank you to all who applied - there are some great applications there, making for some tough decisions.

~Team APPNUT
fingers & toes crossed!! ....eyes crossed for an added extra measure....but that's mostly genetic...at least for the right 'lazy' one....so can't help with that....Daaahhhhhhhmmmmmmn youuuuuu gennnnetiiiiics!! <slaps face with a swingline>

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the Loggers are (drumroll, please) . . .

The Loggers

After much consideration and deliberation, the following individuals have been selected to log FREE TEST:

JoHNnyNuTz
beskar
bigbeef
spiderduncan
Grimninja117

Congratulations to the selected loggers.

Please PM me your full name and address, so that I can get your bottle of FREE TEST sent out to you.

Logging requirements

Guys, when you start your logs, please post your log links in !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!!.

We are looking for the following feedback (not negotiable):

Using a Scale of 1-10, rate each of the following factors/effects in every update you make (other areas are not required, but would be welcome; the more detail the better):

Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

Cheers! :cheers:​

~Team APPNUT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yippee, you wont be sorry guys.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Loggers

After much consideration and deliberation, the following individuals have been selected to log FREE TEST:

JoHNnyNuTz
beskar
bigbeef
spiderduncan
Grimninja117

Congratulations to the selected loggers.

Please PM me your full name and address, so that I can get your bottle of FREE TEST sent out to you.

Logging requirements

We are looking for the following feedback (not negotiable):

Using a Scale of 1-10, rate each of the following factors/effects in every update you make (other areas are not required, but would be welcome; the more detail the better):

Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

Cheers! :cheers:[/center]

~Team APPNUT

Stink....oh well....Congrats Dudes!

Team APPNUT, let me know if you need an alternate or a <ahem> 6th member :fing02:

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Aww shucks! Haha, congrats guys.. Can't wait to see the results

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrats will be following!

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
aahhh yeah! Birthday came 2 months early this year haha. Very excited to see how this stacks up with Drive and RPM :D

acwingfoot

Awards

Sex:M

Height: 6'1

Body type: Athletic build... mesomorph type.. 200 pounds just off a cut from 210.. now sitting at 200 6.5% BF measured 3 separate times over 3 days on a six point caliper scale to average for accuracy

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Two Sport Collegiate Athlete (T&F, Basketball). I picked up marathoning right after college and dropped to 165. But two and half years ago decided I was tired of being skinny and stopped running long distance and hit the weights and ate my a$$ off. I strength/plyometric-base trained all throughout college.. then for a couple years after school was more running but kept full body strength workouts in their for core/tone.. then for the last 2.5 years hit the weights hard

Mon - Legs/Shoulders
Tues - off/HIIT Cardio/Core
Wed - Back/Bi/LISS Cardio
Thurs - Chest/Tri/HIIT Cardio
Fri - off/Cardio (Basketball League)/Core
Sat - Full Body focusing on Compound lifts (Deads, Squats, Bench, Cleans, Pull-ups, Dips)/ Plyometrics
Sun - Full Rest

Cardio is listed per above.
HIIT Cardio is usually 20 min of 30 Sec Sprint/1 Min rest with varied inclince from 2.0 to 4.0% grade or Hill Sprints (Fwd & Backward)/Stadium Steps once in a while a 30 - 45 min spin class

LISS Cardio - 30 - 40 minutes walk on incline or once in a while the ARC machine

Plyometrics - Box Jumps, Rope Ladder, Speed Hurdles, Sand Bag Sprints

Pre-WO Half homebrew of CL White Flood, 50 Mg Nutraplanet bulk 1,3 -dimeth (geranium extract), Nutra ALCAR
Scivation XTEND
Dymatize Elite WPI
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn
Nutra Bulk ALCAR (5000 mg Split in 2 doses)
Vitamin C (mega Dose),D,E, Fish Oil, Multi
* Intense/long workouts or cardio session I use reduce XT for Cort control

NO.. have used HGHup for a two bottle run and loved it in the past. Thinking about hitting that bottle again for some of the best recovery I have had!!

7 Meals a day with Carb timing/Cycling. Only use 1.5 scoops of WPI/day and thats directly Post WO. Other than that its ALL whole foods.

My diet is not really broken down into Macros. I just slowly eliminated portion sizes when I didn't see a decrease in BF or increase in leanness. Before I cut, I was already 10% BF so it was more of a cut to just get shredded and have the abs poppin' for the lake!

Here is a sample day
Meal One

1 whole Egg
9 Egg Whites
1 Cup Old Fashion Oats
1 packet Stevia
Cinnamon

GYM for workout

Post Workout Meal 2
1.5 Scoops WPI in water

1.5 hours later Meal 3
6 OZ Sweet Potato
1 cup Broccoli
6 OZ Chicken Breast

Meal 4
8 oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 5
10 Egg Whites
2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 6
8 Oz Salmon or Lean Steak
2 cups green Veggies

Meal 7
8 Oz chicken
(sometimes 1 Tbs. Natty Almond Butter too)

That's a normal day, I cycle carbs on my off/core/cardio days with cutting my meal 1 oats to 1/2 cup and no post workout carbs

Every Saturday has a heavy carb meal PWO of sweet potato cookies (its a recipe from No Nonsense Mag Beverly Int'l)

Sunday is only trace carbs from green veggies ( no oats or starchy carbs)

No added fats excepts for Fish Oil Supps or the occasional almond butter in meal 7 if i feel its necessary

1.5 gallons daily

Short Term Goal:
2 - 4 lbd lean mass gain

Long Term Goal:
210 while staying at the same BF percentage (6.5%), balancing out my bench strength to my row/back strength, and maybe one day gather the courage for a competition!?!?!

I am very meticulous/disciplined in everything I do. I rarely cheat, I RARELY drink (even one), and I do not miss workouts. I am currently a victim on economy and have a lot of free time on my hands to get complete workouts/complete rest/complete nutritional intake. Im using this free time to get in the absolute best shape I can (after all maintaining is a lot easier that changing once I get a hectic life again with the job)

acwingfoot

Awards
ahhahah Sh*T i jsut wrote that all out and didn't notice that it was already announced ... f#cking IDOIT! .. will be following anyhow