***Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logging Opportunity***

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Today is the deadline to get your applications in fellas. No excuses. We'll most likely take the weekend to go through the applications and then select loggers.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Today is the deadline to get your applications in fellas. No excuses. We'll most likely take the weekend to go through the applications and then select loggers.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    <buttons up flannel shirt> Let the Log-o-rama commence!!! <chain saw to tree> Timmmmmmmmberrr!!!
    <tree falls on mime> ummm, opps... <whistles><walks away>
    •   

3. i can't wait to see these logs, i'd apply but i'd have to save it for pct use and i'm not sure if appnut would want someone using it like that for a first log
  4. Hope I'm not too late...

Sex: Male

Height: 5”10

Body type: Endo-Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

I technically started going to my local gym during my freshman year in high school, following the death of my sister. Prior to her passing, I wasn’t really concerned with training outside of the conditioning and calisthenics I did during my little league baseball (which I played from age 5 to 14) practices. However, after experiencing the loss of my sister who unfortunately passed away at a young age, I soon realized how much I was taking life for granted. I wasn’t exactly in the greatest shape, I was husky if you will, and figured that going to the gym was something I needed to do if I wanted to prolong my life and live it to the fullest--its the least I could do in honor of my sister. I admittedly started out with a lot of circuit training and cardio and a lot of it was on my own. My foundation wasn’t exactly the best because of this and for this reason I consider my training to have started during my Junior year in high school when I came across this ex-convict who took my under his shoulder, was stereotypically jacked out of his mind, and took on a father/brother figure role for me--both of which I did not have in my life. He made me stronger physically and mentally and I believe that I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am today without him. My background in training has been primarily of the bodybuilding/hypertrophy kind and it was not until recently that I gained an obsession with developing more functional strength. I am a rising Junior in college, just finished my sophomore year. I played rugby for the past two years. It’s a club sport so there was no organized training regiment for me to follow, so I pretty much followed the bodybuilding routines that I was so accustomed to. I realize now that this training style wasn’t very useful for my sport, but it was the only way I knew how to train. My strength definitely helped me knock some skulls, but looking back had I trained with function in mind, I could have definitely performed better. Nonetheless, rugby has been great, I really enjoy it, but I officially decided after this season to call it quits. Instead, I am going out for the varsity football team. Catch this though—I’ve never played football in my life. I’ve always wanted to, but considering I was living with a paranoid single mother (mind you, after my sister died, my mom didn’t want me crossing the street by myself and I was a 14 year old kid), I never had the chance to. I thought I would pursue it in high school, but strangely enough my upper east side NYC high school didn’y have a football team. I actually wanted to try out as an incoming college freshman, but the coach wouldn’t let me walk on because of how many cuts he had to make. Not to mention how much learning and catching up I’d have to do to even be a viable player. Fortunately for me, in the two years that I have been playing rugby, the football team has sucked quite a bit. I saw an opportunity in this unfortunate truth and seized the moment; I was lucky enough for the coach to give me a chance this time around. I have been training with the team during the off-season this past semester and despite being a noob to the sport I have been doing rather well. Coupled with the fact that I am the second strongest kid on the team, assuming I keep working my ass off, the coaches have insinuated that I should definitely be able to make the team. Anyway, I bring this up because now that I am part of a varsity sports program at a university, with trainers at my whim and all, I have been able to hone on that functional strength that I have long since desired to make better but had no clue how to. Also, I am living my life to the fullest, clearly having learned from my sister’s death, and not letting any opportunity slip me by. I didn’t want to graduate college wondering what if. So my training has been extensively bodybuilding and somewhat strength based until now. I felt the need to fully explain myself, so you could better understand where I am coming from. Sorry if this is too long. Also, I am more than willing to clarify anything. Also, in case it wasn’t apparent, I have been weight training for a solid 4-5 years. Despite my young age, I know a fair amount. While I certainly have a lot to learn, every aspect of my training usually has a rationale to it.

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

As of late, I admittedly haven’t been following a very particular training schedule. I just finished up my sophomore year of college and at the end of the semester there was some football testing, so I took a week off from lifting after that. That was about 3 weeks ago. The 2 weeks following that week off I have been working out roughly 3-4 times a week, doing primarily low volume maintenance work. The primary reason being because I plan on following an extremely strict and difficult off-season football regiment during the summer. So rather than lament over how unstructured I have been over the past half-month, I will explain what my plans are for the summer.

I will be weight training 4 days a week, Mon.-Tues. & Thurs.-Fri. The split and type of training changes every few weeks, because there are a number of phases to the off-season program—it gets more specific as it gets closer to the season. For the most part however the way the split is divided is as follows:

Horizontal Push/Pull
    Quad Dominant
    Hip Dominant
    Vertical Push/Pull
    (Core work, every workout)

There is accessory work intermingled throughout each of these days. You’ll find vertical pushing, for example, on a Quad dominant or vertical pulling (e.g. pullups) on a Hip Dominant (e.g. deadlift) day. This is the gist of the general split. I can email you the general workout program, if you are interested in seeing more specific things such as lifts and rep schemes.

I plan on stretching anywhere from 10-12 hours a week (outside of what I do pre or post workout), as that seems to be one of my hindrances in playing the position I am set to play (defensive tackle) to the best of my ability. It’s more of an indirect hindrance actually. I am not very explosive. However, I cannot effectively perform explosive exercises (cleans, deadlifts even) properly because of my overall lack of flexibility. By dedicating this much time to stretching, I anticipate improving overall performance. I should see some improvement in strength too. But of course, this is all dependent on me taking the right steps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I will be doing speed and agility training 2-3 times a week (at least once during one of my weigh training days because of scheduling), lasting between 45 minutes to an hour and 2-3 days of positional work. I am subject to doing more positional work simply because I admittedly do not know what I am doing and will need to work my ass off if I hope to play next year. Both of these “cardio” sessions entail a lot of different stuff, anything from sled pushing to agility ladder work to pad work.

I hope to be doing low intensity cardio every now and then (2-3 mile jogs), at least once a week. But I will definitely be doing at least 20 minutes of low intensity cardio before each of my workouts, on top of dynamic warm-ups and a little static stretching. I don’t want to run too much, such that I lose an excessive amount of weight (I actually want to put on lean mass), but I really want to make sure that I touch on all aspects of my cardio so that there is no reason for me not to be able to give it my all next year. The season is won in the off-season, and for me to personally win and make it on the team I need to win this off-season—I need to win each day.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

I am not taking anything specifically right now. But upon starting my protocol, which will be this coming Monday, May 24th, I will be starting the following:

- Source Naturals Life Force
    - Universal Animal Omega (1 pack a day, M-F)
    - Universal Animal Flex (1 pack a day)
    - USPLabs SuperCissus RX (4 capsules a day)
    - Biotest Curcumin 500 (3 capsules a day)
    - Bio Synergy Alpha GPC (3 capsules 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - NOW CoQ10 (1 capsule a day)
    - NOW Vitamin C – 1000 (2 capsules a day)
    - NOW Vitamin D3 – (2,000 IU) (2 capsules a day)
    - NOW Super Omega 3-6-9 (6 soft gels on Sat. & Sun.)
    - NOW Green Tea (2 capsules a day)
    - ON 100% Whey (1 scoop post workout)
    - Creapure (5g on non-workout days)
    - Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic (2 scoops during a workout)
    - Nutraplanet ALCAR (2 grams 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - Omega Sports Ultima (1 scoop 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - NOW Beta Alanine (4 grams on non-workout days)
    - PrimaForce Citrulline Malate (3 grams with Ultima, 3 grams post-workout; 3 grams twice on non-workout days)
    - Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof (1 scoop M-F)
    *Workout days are referring to weight training days
    **I have yet to touch any of this stuff, I am still waiting for Monday

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:

Unfortunately no. There are a number of products I like however, and foresee purchasing (when I can muster the funds—you wouldn’t believe how long it took me to save up for the supps I listed above) in the future.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Again, I will admit that as of recent I have been a bit inconsistent. But I plan on running a carb-cycling setup, because I am looking to lean out a little during the beginning of the summer and then focusing on putting on lean mass. So for most of the beginning of the summer, my carb intake will be as low as 50g on a given day to 300g on another. My protein intake will never be lower than my bodyweight in lbs * grams, so it will go as low as 230g to 350g. My fat intake will be dependent on my carb intake but there will be low days of 35-40g and high days of 90-100g. When I start clean bulking, I will more than likely be following a carb cycling setup as well, with either more high carb days or overall higher macros. I eat fairly clean, and considering how focused I anticipate being this summer—I honestly won’t be partying much and I am willing to simmer that down if that’s what it takes to achieve my goal—I expect to see a lot of good things.

Current Daily water intake:

At least a gallon of water a day. I honestly think there are times when I drink more than that; I sweat a lot, so water is never in my body for long.

Short Term Goal:

Well, I have a lot of short term goals—how short are ya talking? I want to accomplish my daily goals of eating clean, getting my workouts in and hitting them hard. But I am assuming you mean within the next few months. First and foremost I want to make it on the football team, point blank. I thoroughly enjoy the little information that I do know of the sport and honestly making the team would prove to me that so long as I put my heart and soul into something, that I can damn well do it (pardon the cliché). I am hoping to lean out, drop from 230 to a solid 210-215 (I admittedly may sacrifice some muscle tissue, for the sake of time) and then bulk back up to 230-235 (again, this likely won’t be as idealized as I anticipate, but nonetheless it is my goal haha). I want to be faster and more agile, and of course more explosive such that nobody will have **** on me if I am allowed to touch that field. I want my endurance capacity to go up as well. Some numbers I am hoping to reach in terms of weight training are a 405 bench for at least 1 rep (225 for 30 reps), a 495 squat for 5+ reps, a 405 deadlift (w/o alternating grip) and a 500+ lb deadlift with alternating grip, I want to be able to hit over 25 strict pullups and at least be able to clean my body weight (I just learned how to clean and geez do I suck at it). I also hope to be a lot more flexible, but I am not sure how to gauge that enough to state a specific goal. I am not too far off of these goals btw, they aren’t ridiculously lofty haha—I’m not CRAZY! My bench right now is at 370 (225 for 22 reps), I can squat 405 for 10 reps, I can do 20 strict pullups. For deadlifts, I can get up the 4 plates, but my form is bad when I am not using the alternating grip, so I want to fix that. Anyway, the numbers say a lot but they don’t say everything, I ultimately want to be able to perform on the field

Long Term Goal:

My long term goal? Well I guess making the team counts here too, although it would be better for me to say that getting actual playing time is my long term goal. I just hope that my strength keeps increasing, I stay healthy and that I don’t screw around. I hope to do well in school, and turn out to be one of those jacked old men at the gym who’s still got it and who looks younger than he is because he did **** right. I apologize if this is too vague.

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it:

Well first of all, I really want to log my progress period. I think it should be pretty interesting and it’ll definitely keep me on track. It’ll be just as useful for me as it would be for others interested in the product. I also like to write and I pay attention to detail, so that would be useful for the log and again good for me to track my progress.

As for me, a 20 yr old wanting to try a testosterone booster? Yeah, I used to always be against it. Thought all test boosters were pro-hormones and even after getting that bit clarified just didn’t see the point in me, someone supposedly in my manly man testosterone peak, taking something to boost what couldn’t be boosted any further. But as of late, I have been looking into getting a t booster, because it seems that a lot of youngns have experienced positive results from them and I could use any advantage with recovery that I can get my hands on. My training is eventually going to catch up with me and when it does I want to be able to slap that **** back down and essentially OWN it! Anyway, I was looking into pursuing something like Bio Forge, which obviously cannot be attained right now or T-Bol, but when I saw the posting for App Nut’s test booster, a company I have been observing on the low and seeing some great stuff from, my fancy was tickled. I think me logging the product would be worthwhile. I’m a straightforward dude, and it’ll be good for people to hear from someone like me. If this product could benefit a 20 year old, then I’d be able to let you know. If it doesn’t do jack squat, I’ll tell you just the same. I also think that I will put the product to good use, wouldn’t ya say?

Thanks for reading this and regardless if I get chosen or not, your time is much appreciated.

-Dre

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i can't wait to see these logs, i'd apply but i'd have to save it for pct use and i'm not sure if appnut would want someone using it like that for a first log
    I'd think they'd want a PCT logger since a lot of PH users would consider something like this for their PCT. I was planning on using it for PCT if selected. I guess different perspectives...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SiLkPaDrE View Post

Sex: Male

Height: 5”10

Body type: Endo-Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

I technically started going to my local gym during my freshman year in high school, following the death of my sister. Prior to her passing, I wasn’t really concerned with training outside of the conditioning and calisthenics I did during my little league baseball (which I played from age 5 to 14) practices. However, after experiencing the loss of my sister who unfortunately passed away at a young age, I soon realized how much I was taking life for granted. I wasn’t exactly in the greatest shape, I was husky if you will, and figured that going to the gym was something I needed to do if I wanted to prolong my life and live it to the fullest--its the least I could do in honor of my sister. I admittedly started out with a lot of circuit training and cardio and a lot of it was on my own. My foundation wasn’t exactly the best because of this and for this reason I consider my training to have started during my Junior year in high school when I came across this ex-convict who took my under his shoulder, was stereotypically jacked out of his mind, and took on a father/brother figure role for me--both of which I did not have in my life. He made me stronger physically and mentally and I believe that I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am today without him. My background in training has been primarily of the bodybuilding/hypertrophy kind and it was not until recently that I gained an obsession with developing more functional strength. I am a rising Junior in college, just finished my sophomore year. I played rugby for the past two years. It’s a club sport so there was no organized training regiment for me to follow, so I pretty much followed the bodybuilding routines that I was so accustomed to. I realize now that this training style wasn’t very useful for my sport, but it was the only way I knew how to train. My strength definitely helped me knock some skulls, but looking back had I trained with function in mind, I could have definitely performed better. Nonetheless, rugby has been great, I really enjoy it, but I officially decided after this season to call it quits. Instead, I am going out for the varsity football team. Catch this though—I’ve never played football in my life. I’ve always wanted to, but considering I was living with a paranoid single mother (mind you, after my sister died, my mom didn’t want me crossing the street by myself and I was a 14 year old kid), I never had the chance to. I thought I would pursue it in high school, but strangely enough my upper east side NYC high school didn’y have a football team. I actually wanted to try out as an incoming college freshman, but the coach wouldn’t let me walk on because of how many cuts he had to make. Not to mention how much learning and catching up I’d have to do to even be a viable player. Fortunately for me, in the two years that I have been playing rugby, the football team has sucked quite a bit. I saw an opportunity in this unfortunate truth and seized the moment; I was lucky enough for the coach to give me a chance this time around. I have been training with the team during the off-season this past semester and despite being a noob to the sport I have been doing rather well. Coupled with the fact that I am the second strongest kid on the team, assuming I keep working my ass off, the coaches have insinuated that I should definitely be able to make the team. Anyway, I bring this up because now that I am part of a varsity sports program at a university, with trainers at my whim and all, I have been able to hone on that functional strength that I have long since desired to make better but had no clue how to. Also, I am living my life to the fullest, clearly having learned from my sister’s death, and not letting any opportunity slip me by. I didn’t want to graduate college wondering what if. So my training has been extensively bodybuilding and somewhat strength based until now. I felt the need to fully explain myself, so you could better understand where I am coming from. Sorry if this is too long. Also, I am more than willing to clarify anything. Also, in case it wasn’t apparent, I have been weight training for a solid 4-5 years. Despite my young age, I know a fair amount. While I certainly have a lot to learn, every aspect of my training usually has a rationale to it.

As of late, I admittedly haven’t been following a very particular training schedule. I just finished up my sophomore year of college and at the end of the semester there was some football testing, so I took a week off from lifting after that. That was about 3 weeks ago. The 2 weeks following that week off I have been working out roughly 3-4 times a week, doing primarily low volume maintenance work. The primary reason being because I plan on following an extremely strict and difficult off-season football regiment during the summer. So rather than lament over how unstructured I have been over the past half-month, I will explain what my plans are for the summer.

I will be weight training 4 days a week, Mon.-Tues. & Thurs.-Fri. The split and type of training changes every few weeks, because there are a number of phases to the off-season program—it gets more specific as it gets closer to the season. For the most part however the way the split is divided is as follows:

Horizontal Push/Pull
    Quad Dominant
    Hip Dominant
    Vertical Push/Pull
    (Core work, every workout)

There is accessory work intermingled throughout each of these days. You’ll find vertical pushing, for example, on a Quad dominant or vertical pulling (e.g. pullups) on a Hip Dominant (e.g. deadlift) day. This is the gist of the general split. I can email you the general workout program, if you are interested in seeing more specific things such as lifts and rep schemes.

I plan on stretching anywhere from 10-12 hours a week (outside of what I do pre or post workout), as that seems to be one of my hindrances in playing the position I am set to play (defensive tackle) to the best of my ability. It’s more of an indirect hindrance actually. I am not very explosive. However, I cannot effectively perform explosive exercises (cleans, deadlifts even) properly because of my overall lack of flexibility. By dedicating this much time to stretching, I anticipate improving overall performance. I should see some improvement in strength too. But of course, this is all dependent on me taking the right steps.

I will be doing speed and agility training 2-3 times a week (at least once during one of my weigh training days because of scheduling), lasting between 45 minutes to an hour and 2-3 days of positional work. I am subject to doing more positional work simply because I admittedly do not know what I am doing and will need to work my ass off if I hope to play next year. Both of these “cardio” sessions entail a lot of different stuff, anything from sled pushing to agility ladder work to pad work.

I hope to be doing low intensity cardio every now and then (2-3 mile jogs), at least once a week. But I will definitely be doing at least 20 minutes of low intensity cardio before each of my workouts, on top of dynamic warm-ups and a little static stretching. I don’t want to run too much, such that I lose an excessive amount of weight (I actually want to put on lean mass), but I really want to make sure that I touch on all aspects of my cardio so that there is no reason for me not to be able to give it my all next year. The season is won in the off-season, and for me to personally win and make it on the team I need to win this off-season—I need to win each day.

I am not taking anything specifically right now. But upon starting my protocol, which will be this coming Monday, May 24th, I will be starting the following:

- Source Naturals Life Force
    - Universal Animal Omega (1 pack a day, M-F)
    - Universal Animal Flex (1 pack a day)
    - USPLabs SuperCissus RX (4 capsules a day)
    - Biotest Curcumin 500 (3 capsules a day)
    - Bio Synergy Alpha GPC (3 capsules 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - NOW CoQ10 (1 capsule a day)
    - NOW Vitamin C – 1000 (2 capsules a day)
    - NOW Vitamin D3 – (2,000 IU) (2 capsules a day)
    - NOW Super Omega 3-6-9 (6 soft gels on Sat. & Sun.)
    - NOW Green Tea (2 capsules a day)
    - ON 100% Whey (1 scoop post workout)
    - Creapure (5g on non-workout days)
    - Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic (2 scoops during a workout)
    - Nutraplanet ALCAR (2 grams 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - Omega Sports Ultima (1 scoop 45 minutes prior to a workout)
    - NOW Beta Alanine (4 grams on non-workout days)
    - PrimaForce Citrulline Malate (3 grams with Ultima, 3 grams post-workout; 3 grams twice on non-workout days)
    - Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof (1 scoop M-F)
    *Workout days are referring to weight training days
    **I have yet to touch any of this stuff, I am still waiting for Monday

Will you be using any other AppNut Products during this log? If so, which product/s:

Unfortunately no. There are a number of products I like however, and foresee purchasing (when I can muster the funds—you wouldn’t believe how long it took me to save up for the supps I listed above) in the future.

Again, I will admit that as of recent I have been a bit inconsistent. But I plan on running a carb-cycling setup, because I am looking to lean out a little during the beginning of the summer and then focusing on putting on lean mass. So for most of the beginning of the summer, my carb intake will be as low as 50g on a given day to 300g on another. My protein intake will never be lower than my bodyweight in lbs * grams, so it will go as low as 230g to 350g. My fat intake will be dependent on my carb intake but there will be low days of 35-40g and high days of 90-100g. When I start clean bulking, I will more than likely be following a carb cycling setup as well, with either more high carb days or overall higher macros. I eat fairly clean, and considering how focused I anticipate being this summer—I honestly won’t be partying much and I am willing to simmer that down if that’s what it takes to achieve my goal—I expect to see a lot of good things.

At least a gallon of water a day. I honestly think there are times when I drink more than that; I sweat a lot, so water is never in my body for long.

Short Term Goal:

Well, I have a lot of short term goals—how short are ya talking? I want to accomplish my daily goals of eating clean, getting my workouts in and hitting them hard. But I am assuming you mean within the next few months. First and foremost I want to make it on the football team, point blank. I thoroughly enjoy the little information that I do know of the sport and honestly making the team would prove to me that so long as I put my heart and soul into something, that I can damn well do it (pardon the cliché). I am hoping to lean out, drop from 230 to a solid 210-215 (I admittedly may sacrifice some muscle tissue, for the sake of time) and then bulk back up to 230-235 (again, this likely won’t be as idealized as I anticipate, but nonetheless it is my goal haha). I want to be faster and more agile, and of course more explosive such that nobody will have **** on me if I am allowed to touch that field. I want my endurance capacity to go up as well. Some numbers I am hoping to reach in terms of weight training are a 405 bench for at least 1 rep (225 for 30 reps), a 495 squat for 5+ reps, a 405 deadlift (w/o alternating grip) and a 500+ lb deadlift with alternating grip, I want to be able to hit over 25 strict pullups and at least be able to clean my body weight (I just learned how to clean and geez do I suck at it). I also hope to be a lot more flexible, but I am not sure how to gauge that enough to state a specific goal. I am not too far off of these goals btw, they aren’t ridiculously lofty haha—I’m not CRAZY! My bench right now is at 370 (225 for 22 reps), I can squat 405 for 10 reps, I can do 20 strict pullups. For deadlifts, I can get up the 4 plates, but my form is bad when I am not using the alternating grip, so I want to fix that. Anyway, the numbers say a lot but they don’t say everything, I ultimately want to be able to perform on the field

Long Term Goal:

My long term goal? Well I guess making the team counts here too, although it would be better for me to say that getting actual playing time is my long term goal. I just hope that my strength keeps increasing, I stay healthy and that I don’t screw around. I hope to do well in school, and turn out to be one of those jacked old men at the gym who’s still got it and who looks younger than he is because he did **** right. I apologize if this is too vague.

Anything else you want to tell us about why you want to use FREE TEST, and why you should be selected to log it:

Well first of all, I really want to log my progress period. I think it should be pretty interesting and it’ll definitely keep me on track. It’ll be just as useful for me as it would be for others interested in the product. I also like to write and I pay attention to detail, so that would be useful for the log and again good for me to track my progress.

As for me, a 20 yr old wanting to try a testosterone booster? Yeah, I used to always be against it. Thought all test boosters were pro-hormones and even after getting that bit clarified just didn’t see the point in me, someone supposedly in my manly man testosterone peak, taking something to boost what couldn’t be boosted any further. But as of late, I have been looking into getting a t booster, because it seems that a lot of youngns have experienced positive results from them and I could use any advantage with recovery that I can get my hands on. My training is eventually going to catch up with me and when it does I want to be able to slap that **** back down and essentially OWN it! Anyway, I was looking into pursuing something like Bio Forge, which obviously cannot be attained right now or T-Bol, but when I saw the posting for App Nut’s test booster, a company I have been observing on the low and seeing some great stuff from, my fancy was tickled. I think me logging the product would be worthwhile. I’m a straightforward dude, and it’ll be good for people to hear from someone like me. If this product could benefit a 20 year old, then I’d be able to let you know. If it doesn’t do jack squat, I’ll tell you just the same. I also think that I will put the product to good use, wouldn’t ya say?

Thanks for reading this and regardless if I get chosen or not, your time is much appreciated.

-Dre
    That's alot of effort put into your first and only post trying to get free products...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. Haha. I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and agree with you that it is a pretty random first post, and for that reason might just seem like me trying to get a free product. But honestly, I wouldn't reduce or oversimplify my post to just that. I put in a lot of effort into my entry because I am genuinely interested in trying out this kind of product. I have been skeptical up until recently (I am more unsure now than not) about how effective a t-booster could be on someone my age. For that reason I think it would be interesting for someone like me, i.e. someone my age and undergoing the training that I will be this summer, to log such a product; it would be informative not only for me but for others who are interested in how effective a t-booster could be on someone who supposedly doesn't need it or rather (theoretically) wouldn't benefit from it. Furthermore, the fact that the product is from AppNut makes it that much more appealing to me, considering how high quality their product line is. Granted, I recently registered on these forums, which doesn't help my case here that I am not just trying to cop free goods. However, I have been a very frequent visitor of these forums, even before signing up. I didn't sign up just to apply for this logging opportunity. I actually signed up because I planned on starting a log at some point nonetheless (just of my training and diet), as like I said above, it would help me keep track of myself. I thought these forums would get me some good feedback. Regardless if I get chosen or not, I plan on trying one of the natural t-boosters out and see how that goes. If I end up getting chosen, that'd be great, but if not, I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed. I just saw an opportunity here and tried to seize it. Sorry if it seemed malicious.

8. The list of loggers will be posted sometime before the end of tomorrow. Thank you to all who applied - there are some great applications there, making for some tough decisions.

Cheers!

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. well if appnut wants me to run free test during a pct, i'd be more than happy to do that, i'm actually going to take drive as part of the pct, i can replace drive with free test if they'd like haha

10. any winners yet?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    The list of loggers will be posted sometime before the end of tomorrow. Thank you to all who applied - there are some great applications there, making for some tough decisions.

Cheers!

~Team APPNUT
    fingers & toes crossed!! ....eyes crossed for an added extra measure....but that's mostly genetic...at least for the right 'lazy' one....so can't help with that....Daaahhhhhhhmmmmmmn youuuuuu gennnnetiiiiics!! <slaps face with a swingline>
  12. Exclamation And the Loggers are (drumroll, please) . . .

The Loggers

After much consideration and deliberation, the following individuals have been selected to log FREE TEST:

JoHNnyNuTz
    beskar
    bigbeef
    spiderduncan
    Grimninja117

Congratulations to the selected loggers.

Please PM me your full name and address, so that I can get your bottle of FREE TEST sent out to you.

Logging requirements

Guys, when you start your logs, please post your log links in !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!!.

We are looking for the following feedback (not negotiable):

Using a Scale of 1-10, rate each of the following factors/effects in every update you make (other areas are not required, but would be welcome; the more detail the better):

Muscle Hardness / Density
    Strength Gain
    Body Composition
    Weight Gain /Fat Loss
    Libido
    Mood

Cheers!

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

13. Yippee, you wont be sorry guys.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott;[/IMG

The Loggers

After much consideration and deliberation, the following individuals have been selected to log FREE TEST:

JoHNnyNuTz
    beskar
    bigbeef
    spiderduncan
    Grimninja117

Congratulations to the selected loggers.

Please PM me your full name and address, so that I can get your bottle of FREE TEST sent out to you.

Logging requirements

We are looking for the following feedback (not negotiable):

Using a Scale of 1-10, rate each of the following factors/effects in every update you make (other areas are not required, but would be welcome; the more detail the better):

Muscle Hardness / Density
    Strength Gain
    Body Composition
    Weight Gain /Fat Loss
    Libido
    Mood

Cheers! [/center]

~Team APPNUT

Stink....oh well....Congrats Dudes!

Team APPNUT, let me know if you need an alternate or a <ahem> 6th member

15. Aww shucks! Haha, congrats guys.. Can't wait to see the results

16. Congrats will be following!
    doing my own thang!

17. aahhh yeah! Birthday came 2 months early this year haha. Very excited to see how this stacks up with Drive and RPM

18. Age: 28

Sex:M

Height: 6'1

Body type: Athletic build... mesomorph type.. 200 pounds just off a cut from 210.. now sitting at 200 6.5% BF measured 3 separate times over 3 days on a six point caliper scale to average for accuracy

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Two Sport Collegiate Athlete (T&F, Basketball). I picked up marathoning right after college and dropped to 165. But two and half years ago decided I was tired of being skinny and stopped running long distance and hit the weights and ate my a$$ off. I strength/plyometric-base trained all throughout college.. then for a couple years after school was more running but kept full body strength workouts in their for core/tone.. then for the last 2.5 years hit the weights hard

Mon - Legs/Shoulders
    Tues - off/HIIT Cardio/Core
    Wed - Back/Bi/LISS Cardio
    Thurs - Chest/Tri/HIIT Cardio
    Fri - off/Cardio (Basketball League)/Core
    Sat - Full Body focusing on Compound lifts (Deads, Squats, Bench, Cleans, Pull-ups, Dips)/ Plyometrics
    Sun - Full Rest

Cardio is listed per above.
    HIIT Cardio is usually 20 min of 30 Sec Sprint/1 Min rest with varied inclince from 2.0 to 4.0% grade or Hill Sprints (Fwd & Backward)/Stadium Steps once in a while a 30 - 45 min spin class

LISS Cardio - 30 - 40 minutes walk on incline or once in a while the ARC machine

Plyometrics - Box Jumps, Rope Ladder, Speed Hurdles, Sand Bag Sprints

Pre-WO Half homebrew of CL White Flood, 50 Mg Nutraplanet bulk 1,3 -dimeth (geranium extract), Nutra ALCAR
    Scivation XTEND
    Dymatize Elite WPI
    SciFit Kre-Alkalyn
    Nutra Bulk ALCAR (5000 mg Split in 2 doses)
    Vitamin C (mega Dose),D,E, Fish Oil, Multi
    * Intense/long workouts or cardio session I use reduce XT for Cort control

NO.. have used HGHup for a two bottle run and loved it in the past. Thinking about hitting that bottle again for some of the best recovery I have had!!

7 Meals a day with Carb timing/Cycling. Only use 1.5 scoops of WPI/day and thats directly Post WO. Other than that its ALL whole foods.

My diet is not really broken down into Macros. I just slowly eliminated portion sizes when I didn't see a decrease in BF or increase in leanness. Before I cut, I was already 10% BF so it was more of a cut to just get shredded and have the abs poppin' for the lake!

Here is a sample day
    Meal One

1 whole Egg
    9 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Old Fashion Oats
    1 packet Stevia
    Cinnamon

GYM for workout

Post Workout Meal 2
    1.5 Scoops WPI in water

1.5 hours later Meal 3
    6 OZ Sweet Potato
    1 cup Broccoli
    6 OZ Chicken Breast

Meal 4
    8 oz Chicken Breast
    2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 5
    10 Egg Whites
    2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 6
    8 Oz Salmon or Lean Steak
    2 cups green Veggies

Meal 7
    8 Oz chicken
    (sometimes 1 Tbs. Natty Almond Butter too)

That's a normal day, I cycle carbs on my off/core/cardio days with cutting my meal 1 oats to 1/2 cup and no post workout carbs

Every Saturday has a heavy carb meal PWO of sweet potato cookies (its a recipe from No Nonsense Mag Beverly Int'l)

Sunday is only trace carbs from green veggies ( no oats or starchy carbs)

No added fats excepts for Fish Oil Supps or the occasional almond butter in meal 7 if i feel its necessary

1.5 gallons daily

Short Term Goal:
    2 - 4 lbd lean mass gain

Long Term Goal:
    210 while staying at the same BF percentage (6.5%), balancing out my bench strength to my row/back strength, and maybe one day gather the courage for a competition!?!?!

I am very meticulous/disciplined in everything I do. I rarely cheat, I RARELY drink (even one), and I do not miss workouts. I am currently a victim on economy and have a lot of free time on my hands to get complete workouts/complete rest/complete nutritional intake. Im using this free time to get in the absolute best shape I can (after all maintaining is a lot easier that changing once I get a hectic life again with the job)

19. ahhahah Sh*T i jsut wrote that all out and didn't notice that it was already announced ... f#cking IDOIT! .. will be following anyhow

20. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    ahhahah Sh*T i jsut wrote that all out and didn't notice that it was already announced ... f#cking IDOIT! .. will be following anyhow
    lol all that effort too

:

21. congrats guys! hope its a nice ride for summer

22. I am so pumped.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I am so pumped.
    i am very happy for you, i know you have been through a rough time!

congratulations!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. thanks bigt. This board has been very good to me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    thanks bigt. This board has been very good to me.
    a lot of good people on this board.

good luck!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

26. ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers

27. I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.

The rest of the loggers - guys, your FREE TEST was shipped today. Tracking information, etc. was sent to each of you in a PM.

~Team APPNUT

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I am waiting on one more name and shipping address - you know who you are. If I do not get this by Friday, you forfeit your FREE TEST sponsored log, and the opportunity will be given to someone else.

The rest of the loggers - guys, your FREE TEST was shipped today. Tracking information, etc. was sent to each of you in a PM.

~Team APPNUT
    <ahem> Alternate <ahem>

will be getting my bottle of RPM by UPS today....have been digging the sample of it (along with Black Cats) all week!
  29. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers
    The biggest factors are how long you've been here, and how much you've contributed to others. Someone who keeps a non-sponsored log or two first is a lot more likely to get selected as we could see how thorough you are. Particularly if you included pictures in your personal log
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    ive been posting lots of apps and havent been picked for one log what are the deciding factors for a rep to chose loggers
    There are a variety of factors that goes into selecting loggers. Eric was correct in how long you've been here and how much you have contributed to others being two of those factors. Pretty much everything that we ask for in the application is a deciding factor. Everything gets assessed, from your age to your training history and experience to your goals to previous logs kept.

~Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport FREE GIVEAWAY !!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 04:46 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:36 PM