MST wants YOU on Cre-02 (8 shots)!!!!!!
- 04-25-2010, 10:35 PM
MST wants YOU on Cre-02 (8 shots)!!!!!!
And HERE we go again!!
We are offering out 8 logging opportunities for Cre-02 (and some friends)! When applying please state at the END of the application your choices of log in order (1 being what you really want, 3 being what you dont want AS much). Below are the offered logs at this time
3 - Cre-02
3 - Cre-02/Citruvol Ultra
2 - Cre-02/Nitroceps
This is your chance to see what some real intense products can do for you! There are NO specific requirements about your training/diet/sports involvement or anything for these logs. The only requirements are listed below and at this time we cannot ship products internationally (potentially canada if the app is solid enough). Thanks fellas (or ladies)....and good luck! ALSO, loggers can only log THESE products at this time. NO ONE can log these and run another log simultaneously
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
- Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
- Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
- MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.
Required Information for application entry:
- Age :
- Sex - M or F :
- Height :
- Weight :
- Body type :
- Training Experience (please be detailed) :
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
- Current Sport Played (if any) :
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
- Current Daily Water Intake :
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
Thanks everyone, lets see some awesome apps in here ASAP
***Winners must post a link to their log in this thread***
- 04-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Nice opp good luck guysFollow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
04-25-2010, 11:31 PM
04-26-2010, 01:13 PM
sweet opportunity guys!just started no-ignite amd later starting the slinshot log so its up to you guys jump on this chance!!
04-26-2010, 03:41 PM
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
04-26-2010, 05:04 PM
-lean low %bf
-been weight training consistent for 4 years now not to mention running cross country and wrestling training since about 8 yrs old
-monday=chest shoulders and tries, tuesday= back and bies, wednsday=legs and core, thursday= chest shoulders and tries, friday= back and bies, staurday legs and core, sunday=off. (all days alternate with intesity and exersises)
-cardio=wrestling on mondays and wedensday nights and runs on tuesday thursday and sunday
-current sport=wrestling and crosscountry
-current supps=amino2222, jack3d, syntha-6, krealkalyn-1500
-no perscription or recreational drug use
-currently not being treated for any conditions
- diet averages 3000 to 3500 cals a day with about 250g protien. lots of milk eggs and lean meat
- dont really keep track of water intake but would say about 10+ cups a day
-should be selected as a tester because i am unbiased to all supp companys i even tried muscle tech and will write full review i have tried many other sups to give fair comparioson to whatever i log
not allergic to any ingredients meet all criteria
not sure how to find out weather im picked or not i guess send me a pm to notify them i would reply with my shipping info
order of preference for products to log
2. Cre-02/Citruvol Ultra
04-26-2010, 06:10 PM
nice! get on this suckas...
if i wasnt lined up for a log i'd be all over this like BigBeazy on murda'd out Toyotas.
04-26-2010, 06:20 PM
04-26-2010, 06:22 PM
I have used all 3 I love Niro I got a few bottle just waiting for me!!! Cre-02 Yes sir and for Citruvol Well lets say your endurance will be outstanding!!!!
Good luck to all those who get pick... MST FTW very sold products!!!!
Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success
04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
04-27-2010, 11:48 AM
04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
looks like everyone on this forum is already logging something
get them rollin in fellas!!
04-27-2010, 03:03 PM
04-27-2010, 03:24 PM
04-27-2010, 03:51 PM
04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
04-27-2010, 05:51 PM
- 175 5%bf
- Mesomorhp- 330 bench - 405deads - no squat max
- I have been training for 4 years. My routines consist of excercises that work on both my fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers. Over the 4 years i have acquired a good amount of gym knowledge.
Here is a basic overview...exact details will be listed in Logs
- Monday: Chest/tris-3 exercises per muscle/6-8 reps + 3 mile run @ 7-9mph
Tuesday: Back/bis- 3 exercises per muscle/6-8 reps + 500m swim
Wednesday:Shoulders/traps- 3 exercises per muscle/6-8 reps + 5 mile jog untimed
Thursday: Legs + core-3 exercises per muscle/8-10 reps + water training
Friday: Chest/tris-3 exercises per muscle/8-10 reps + 3 miles run/walk
Saturday: Back/bis- 3 exercises per muscle/8-10 reps + water training
Sunday: Shoulders/traps- 3 exercises per muscle/8-10 reps + 5 mile jog untimed
- I play no sports at the moment, i am conditioning for military tryouts
- Currently i am taking 20g of protein 3x a day and Muscletech:Anabolic Halo
- no drugs taken
- No medical issues
- My diet is not on a strict regim, due to my high metabolism and daily activities i eat like a horse haha but this will be a good chance to log all of my food
- I have never done a log before. My friend turned me on to this site.
- I should be selected as a tester, my training i feel is very solid. I would be able to update my thread daily. I am looking to try out new supps to increase my strength and endurance. I would love to see how these products effect my lifting as well as my runs/swims.
2. Cre-02/Citruvol Ultra
04-27-2010, 10:47 PM
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
keep those apps comin
Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Sweet Deal , I am in! I just tried some samples of these products from nutraplanet and they seem very promising!
-Endomorph - Lean and Muscular -
-4 years training experience Includes Resistance Training , Aerobic Training, Mountain Biking , FST-7, MMA, P-90x, and other methods that I have picked up along the road.
-Current Resistance Training : Day One - Chest and Triceps / Abs - Day Two Mornings - 25 min. HIIT - Day Two Evenings - Quads and Calves - Day Three - Back and Biceps - Day Four - Morning Cardio 30-45 min low intensity - Day Four Night - Shoulders , Traps and Forearms - Day 5 Hams and Calves - I also run 5-7 miles 1 or 2 times a week. This schedule is usually complete over an 8 day peroid then restarts.
-Cardio Includes - HIIT approx. 2x per 8 days and long distance running 2x per 8 days. I also do sprints and run stairs and hills at the local forest perserve about once every 10 days.
-Currntly play basketball recreationally and Tennis,,,,yes guys Tennis! Its a great wrkout!
-No medical Conditions
-Strict Diet - 40%Protein 40%Carbs 20% Fat - Protein all from lean sources of meat, whey and Casien. Carbs are rice, oatmeal, Quinoa, Beans, fruits post wrkout. Fats - Peanut Butter, Avacado, Peanuts, Olive Oil . Caloric Intake = 3000 approx.
-H20 intake = 1.5 to 2 gallons ---- I pee,,,,,,,,,,,allot!
-I should be selected as a tester because I will give an honest and unbiased review on your product. I would like to stack them all together. I will be very desrciptive and current with my log and I believe I am in tune with my bocy and I would be able to feel the difference when adding these supplements into my regimen. If you have any questions or concerns please hit me up, thanks for your time!
04-29-2010, 04:25 PM
04-29-2010, 06:05 PM
04-29-2010, 06:08 PM
04-29-2010, 08:41 PM
04-30-2010, 02:41 PM
so much available yet so few apps.....
People don't know what their missing, CRE-02 alone is one of my favorite products of all time. Now add Citruvol or Nitroceps and you've got some powerful combos!
04-30-2010, 03:23 PM
04-30-2010, 05:12 PM
- Age : 21
- Sex : Male
- Height : 6'1
- Weight : 180-182lbs(going up pretty fast)
- Body type : Athletic
- Training Experience : Boxing 5 years, Grappling 3 years on and off(mostly due to a year injury), compete in grappling, soon Amateur mma, always add in weight or conditiong.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol : This month I'm focusing more on Stand up and Conditioning while gaining weight, all of June I will be focusing 95% all on weight lifting and getting bigger. My routine starting May 31st will be Mon- back, cardio abs/ Tues- chest, cardio/ Wed- Legs/ Thur- Arms, cardio abs/ Fri- Shoulders/ Sat- Light grappling and sparring/ Sun- off
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do lots of cardio in kickboxing, grappling and conditioning drills.
- Current Supplements: Logging pink Magic right now, May31st I'm starting a big stack, but would love to try Cre-02 in my next stack instead of creatine mono and see how it works.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? : nope
- Current Diet & Macros : I just finished 1600-1800 cal diet I was on for 2 months to stay at 170lbs to compete in grappling, but now on bulking diet for 13 days and have gained 12 pounds already, now I'm on a bulking diet roughly 4000-5000 cals a day.
- Current Daily Water Intake : A lot, at least 8 glasses a day.
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : I did 3 personal logs and 2 sponsored logs- Oxi-Mega log and now Pink Magic log.
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I would love to try Cre-02 or Cre-02/Citruvol Ultra and see how it works for me compared to Creatine Mono, I would give a detailed log everyday with before and after pics etc.
If you need any more info just shoot me a pm, Thanks.
Core Nutritionals Representative
04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Kinda funny that I just ran into this thread because I just finished trying my first MST product. I just tried the blue razz Ragnorok and have to say that it was delicious!
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
04-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By holmes215 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:51 AM
- By need4speed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:05 AM
- By noctorum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2005, 12:00 PM
- By t_dot_porkchop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-29-2005, 06:40 PM