Lucidrol Video Review WANTED

1. Arrow Lucidrol Video Review WANTED

What's up guys. I am looking for a sincere, honest, no bullshit video review of Lucidrol. I do not need a sponsored log at all. Just one video that summarizes your experience with Lucidrol once you have had a chance to use it a bit. Again...

• No sponsored log needed
    • This does not have to be posted on AM (the video)
    • An honest, sincere, no BS video review

Pretty easy right? I am looking for 2 guys to do this, and if successful maybe more. You will recieve a free box of Lucidrol obviously.

To Apply

Private message me with any links to other video reviews you have done or tell me why you would be able to complete a video review. If you have training videos on youtube link them to me. You are much more likely to be chosen if I know you have the capability to post a video.

Product Information

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Bump for an interesting product and good opportunity. Where will this video be posted?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Bump for an interesting product and good opportunity. Where will this video be posted?
    There will be a media section on our new website.
    ForeRunner Labs

4. When I get this stuff, Im headed straight to the gym to test it out. Can this also be used before work? Such as AI's Motivate? Or is this only a Pre-Workout thing? I'm super sluggish In the morning and It sounds like it could put me in gear.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    When I get this stuff, Im headed straight to the gym to test it out. Can this also be used before work? Such as AI's Motivate? Or is this only a Pre-Workout thing? I'm super sluggish In the morning and It sounds like it could put me in gear.
    Yep really any time you want some focus.

Btw, thanks AM I got my two guys.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. Whey Crisps Review--with VIDEO
    By wheycrisprep in forum Company Promotions