Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance Tax Return Sale!
https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/

Dear Members,

We are proud to announce our Tax Return Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic orders and discounted shipping for $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Introducing....

AndroHard
AndroHard is designed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease fat, improve libido, and increase strength. AndroHard stacks extremely well with almost any pro hormone on the market.
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 increases total test naturally up to 42% in 12 days. TCF-1 is 100% natural and is a perfect addition to any PCT.
Originally $29.95, now only $20.97!

Check out all these amazing deals....

Turinabol Liqua-Vade
Build strength and muscle rapidly with Turinabol Liqua-Vade.
Originally $59.95, now only $47.96!

Liver Juice
Protect your liver from steroid induced toxicity with Liver Juice.
Originally $19.95, now only 14.96!

ArginoCarn
Support brain-to-muscle connection, cognitive function and memory with ArginoCarn.
75g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
125 Capsules - Orignially $21.95, now only $19.76!

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

1-T Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T!
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Dermacrine
Blast muscle growth to new levels with time released topical Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

1-T
Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! This time released formula only requires one topical application per day.
Originally $69.95, now only $48.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

Build strength and muscle while protecting your liver with the Turinabol Muscle Stack.
Originally $197.95, now only $177.95!

1-T Muscle Stack
Use 1-T to boost the body’s anabolic and androgenic hormones along with Phyto-Testosterone to mimic the body’s natural testosterone with our 1-T Muscle Stack!
Originally $195.95, now only $156.76!

Dermacrine Muscle Stack
The Dermacrine Muscle Stack is designed for maximal lean muscle gains while reducing body fat for a harder, leaner and more bulging physique!
Originally $179.95, now only $143.96!

Hardcore Muscle Stack
Dramatically increase strength, size and muscle hardness with the 10 week regimen of the Hardcore Muscle Stack; including a twin pack of 1-T and full Post Cycle Therapy!
Originally $232.95, now only $186.36!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker
The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $51.16!

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

VikingBP

Awards
Awesome! Will place order today possibly. Thinking recovery stack and liver juice at least.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent timing. Thank you PP.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Will place order today possibly. Thinking recovery stack and liver juice at least.
Great to hear! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for the support! :)

Excellent timing. Thank you PP.
We're glad to be able to offer these great deals to you all.

Thank you for the support! :D

-John

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just when i clear my credit card, u do this to me...want the test recovery stack..but still to much money, might opt for some sustain and bcaas

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just when i clear my credit card, u do this to me...want the test recovery stack..but still to much money, might opt for some sustain and bcaas
Both are quality options! :)

-John

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So hard not to buy anything but I already have SOOOO much. Id love to pick up some Dermacrine to run along other cycles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So hard not to buy anything but I already have SOOOO much. Id love to pick up some Dermacrine to run along other cycles.
These sales always make it hard (no pun intended), haha.

This sale will only last for the next 7 days, so get in on it while you can, everyone!

-John

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
perfect in time for me to stack my next cycle

2 dermacrine topicals
1 turinabol LV
1 TRS
1 liver juice
and 1 Toco8
freaking love it, normal price $260
SALE PRICE $192

save %70 plus free shipping! gotta love it bros!

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
well my liver is set for awhile :p
unemployment sucks, im spendin money but i aint makin ****

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NOICE!! Just picked up some things for the wife....and some IBCAAS!! Great deals...how do you guys make money with prices this low? :lol:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is a sweet @ss sale. i just picked up some TC1 and some phytotest wanted to pick up some more but my funds wouldnt allow it. maybe ill be able to scrape some more cash together before it ends. :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles of Turnibol-LV and 2 of Liver juice. Great promo guys I couldn't pass up adding some to my stash.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....wow is all that comes to mind. Great freakin sale. Wish i had some tax money coming my way :(

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up owing this year actually... But that wont stop me from shopping anyways. Turinabol, Dermacrine, Androhard and TCF-1 are goin in my cart!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump so everyone knows how awesome I am

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL^^^

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles of Turnibol-LV and 2 of Liver juice. Great promo guys I couldn't pass up adding some to my stash.
Very nice!

Thanks for the support!

-John

TheU

Awards
i just loaded up now i have enough PP bucks for premax sweet

TheU

Awards
oh by the way i got 3 things of MAP, Creapure, kr alkaline. wanted IBCAA but its out of stock for a while

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have an upcoming vacation, I would be stocking up even more than I already did.

I limited myself to some MAP, TCF-1, and Vitaberry.

The Turinabol LV and Androhard LV are calling my name though...

It's easy to get "LV Happy" with the debit card over at PP, sale or no sale!

BTW, great sale.

UKStrength

nah def not rich but dedicated to running my stacks as best as posssible, i live off chicken oats and whey LOL
Dedicate to the cause mate. Believe me, that sort of dedication will pay off :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have an upcoming vacation, I would be stocking up even more than I already did.

I limited myself to some MAP, TCF-1, and Vitaberry.

The Turinabol LV and Androhard LV are calling my name though...

It's easy to get "LV Happy" with the debit card over at PP, sale or no sale!

BTW, great sale.
yes sir pretty easy every time i see one of there sales i start to jizz in my pants and reach for my credit card.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Feedback on the LV technology is no joke...innovation. When I saw what Formestane did orally....:eek:p:

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Feedback on the LV technology is no joke...innovation. When I saw what Formestane did orally....:eek:p:
Dayum...now I am interested in the Formestane LV. I've been sticking mainly to Aromasin as my AI of choice but it it probably overkill for the cycles I run.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude it's the real deal. I don't know if you are aware of how much mg per Formestane it takes to actually be worth taking to work...it's about at LEAST a gram or so. That gets expensive!

We've got 5 Grams of Formestane for $17.95 which would last you 5 days at max but more likely 2-4 days. With Formestane-LV dosing is effective at 150 mg...that's amazing. Strength gains libido increase, muscle hardness, lean dry look.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Alright...that sounds promising b/c Aromasin isn't exactly cheap either.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea bro I don't lie. I'd tell you if it didn't work. Pretty sure you'd be a happy man.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everything is already at the max discount during the sale, so other coupons don't work. You will still get product credit points though.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^Thanks. These sales are probably the best time to buy SA topical and Phyto-Test b/c they don't get much cheaper than that (and I am still a topical SA fan).

The points for items on sale thing is like the exact opposite of what happened when I early withdrew a 401K from an old job last year. "We take half your money right away, and you get a half-@$$ed tax refund next year (we take even more, haha)".

Kind of ironic now that I think about it; this being a tax return sale and all with a roided out Uncle Sam in the banner. No wonder he has that mega-stash behind him-that's my money!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
definitely thinking about pulling the trigger on a bottle of Turinabol for next year lol. I love it!