Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. LOL^^^
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Not as awesome as this guy, but you're a close second:

I told you to stop taking pictures of me!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Picked up 2 bottles of Turnibol-LV and 2 of Liver juice. Great promo guys I couldn't pass up adding some to my stash.
    Very nice!

Thanks for the support!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. So what's everybody planning on getting during this great sale?

You really can't go wrong withe the deal on our Turinabol-LV right now. It's a great time to try it for those that were on the fence about it.

Tax Return Super Sale! Stock Up Now!!!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. i just loaded up now i have enough PP bucks for premax sweet
    •   

6. oh by the way i got 3 things of MAP, Creapure, kr alkaline. wanted IBCAA but its out of stock for a while

7. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    rich ass
    lmaoo PP is excellent
    Truth

8. If I didn't have an upcoming vacation, I would be stocking up even more than I already did.

I limited myself to some MAP, TCF-1, and Vitaberry.

The Turinabol LV and Androhard LV are calling my name though...

It's easy to get "LV Happy" with the debit card over at PP, sale or no sale!

BTW, great sale.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    rich ass
    nah def not rich but dedicated to running my stacks as best as posssible, i live off chicken oats and whey LOL
  10. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    nah def not rich but dedicated to running my stacks as best as posssible, i live off chicken oats and whey LOL
    Dedicate to the cause mate. Believe me, that sort of dedication will pay off

11. Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    If I didn't have an upcoming vacation, I would be stocking up even more than I already did.

I limited myself to some MAP, TCF-1, and Vitaberry.

The Turinabol LV and Androhard LV are calling my name though...

It's easy to get "LV Happy" with the debit card over at PP, sale or no sale!

BTW, great sale.
    yes sir pretty easy every time i see one of there sales i start to jizz in my pants and reach for my credit card.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

12. Feedback on the LV technology is no joke...innovation. When I saw what Formestane did orally....
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Feedback on the LV technology is no joke...innovation. When I saw what Formestane did orally....
    Dayum...now I am interested in the Formestane LV. I've been sticking mainly to Aromasin as my AI of choice but it it probably overkill for the cycles I run.

14. Dude it's the real deal. I don't know if you are aware of how much mg per Formestane it takes to actually be worth taking to work...it's about at LEAST a gram or so. That gets expensive!

We've got 5 Grams of Formestane for $17.95 which would last you 5 days at max but more likely 2-4 days. With Formestane-LV dosing is effective at 150 mg...that's amazing. Strength gains libido increase, muscle hardness, lean dry look.

15. Alright...that sounds promising b/c Aromasin isn't exactly cheap either.

16. Yea bro I don't lie. I'd tell you if it didn't work. Pretty sure you'd be a happy man.

17. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    will coupon codes work as well?
    did you ever find this out benj?
    Truth

18. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    did you ever find this out benj?
    Try sponsor10

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Try sponsor10
    nope, doesnt say its expired just doesnt register. Thanks though
    Truth

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Try sponsor10
    Just tried and got nada also. Oh well, I tried.

21. Everything is already at the max discount during the sale, so other coupons don't work. You will still get product credit points though.

22. ^^^Thanks. These sales are probably the best time to buy SA topical and Phyto-Test b/c they don't get much cheaper than that (and I am still a topical SA fan).

The points for items on sale thing is like the exact opposite of what happened when I early withdrew a 401K from an old job last year. "We take half your money right away, and you get a [email protected]$$ed tax refund next year (we take even more, haha)".

Kind of ironic now that I think about it; this being a tax return sale and all with a roided out Uncle Sam in the banner. No wonder he has that mega-stash behind him-that's my money!

23. definitely thinking about pulling the trigger on a bottle of Turinabol for next year lol. I love it!
    Truth

24. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    definitely thinking about pulling the trigger on a bottle of Turinabol for next year lol. I love it!
    Haha do it u know u like it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha do it u know u like it
    haha superdrol who?
    Truth
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. April Tax Return Sale! Up to 40% off Everything!
    By Jimbo15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:20 PM