[ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

[size=+1]Each tester will receive one bottle of Anadraulic State GT 45 serving size.

Testers will be selected ASAP depending on the quality of applications. The product is ready to send and 2 lucky applicants will be selected.[/size]

[size=+1]Please post up an application and we'll select the most qualified applicants![/size]

Further conditions:

Testers MUST be able to start log when received product
Testers MUST be able to provide before and after lift stats
Testers MUST be able to provide before and after girth measurement
Testers MUST be able to provide before and after photos
Testers MUST not have current log duties to complete
Testers MUST be able to log and update at least 3-4+ times per week
Testers MUST be US residents
Testers MUST be 18+

Application Format:

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before:
Why you would make a good logger:
Previous Logs:

[size=+1]Please fill out the application with as much information as possible.
We look forward to seeing what this re-vamped product does for the testers.[/size]

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a tub of the original. would there be a major differance between the two to warrant testing this?
it does seem that way from the GT ingredient profile :)

Is so id like to apply...as far as i can tell the GT will elliminate the need for a pre workout stim which is great.

Goals: recomp, low carbing it with test boosters
Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: anraulic state, jacked, body mortar,
Why you would make a good logger: i am brutaly honest, and basically would be looking to see mainly if the GT would replace my previous anadraulic pump+stimulant combo
Previous Logs: got a few here and BB.com and m&m, a bit old though, ill look them up is needed. thay included : superdrol, rebound, rebound reloaded, tight extreme, a couple sponsored and the rest not.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I am a 32 year old Biology teacher, head weightlifting coach, and assistant football coach at a high school in Florida. I've been training consistently for powerlifting competitions for close to 4 years now, but I began 'working out' in high school many years ago. I plan on breaking into the national level within the next 2 years with my deadlift. My current goal is all about strength. I want all of my numbers to go up - plain and simple. I'm not too concerned about my bodyweight increasing because I lift in the 242-class.

I currently mix creatine mono and beta alanine (bulk powder) in 100% grape juice and wash down a 200mg pill of caffeine anhydrous about 30 minutes before training. Just before my first warm up sets I'll down a pack of Animal Nitro. I have also used Animal Pump with great success in the past. As for test boosters, the first (and best) I've ever tried was the original pre-2005 ban Animal Stak. Since then I have used Animal Test and the Trifecta stack. I use test boosters sparingly (2-3 times per year); I find my body responds better if I take longer breaks between cycles. I lift in the tested class so I usually keep the test boosters as natural as possible.

I am well-educated (degrees in both Biology and Chemistry), detail-oriented, and very honest. I can be very blunt at times to the point where I may seem rather harsh, but I am a realist who just likes to get to the point. I have logged my progress in the gym and when testing supplements on the FORVM, BB.com, and freetrainers.com. Since I visit this site about 2x a day, a detailed log will be easy for me to maintain.

I had honestly never tried LG products prior to the Trifecta stack. I'm sold on the fact that you guys produce some quality supplements. It would be an honor and a privilege to test Anadraulic State GT.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity. I would be all over this, but will be logging Purus' new pre-workout product. I'm a big fan of the old Anadraulic State and actually used it on tuesday workout. Looking forward to these logs and would love a sample when they come out. Great to see some new quality pre-workout products coming out, rather than these junk dime a dozen ones.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent applications so far! Keep em coming guys!

bigjeff200

Awards
Application Format:

Goals: Strength and a hardened look
Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: pre-workout: jack3d, black powder, white flood, superpump250, test boosters: zmat
Why you would make a good logger: I have been looking forward to this product since I heard about it. I go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and have time to log this properly.
Previous Logs: I am new to this, but have seen tons of logs now and I can easily take pictures before and after, and stat out my workouts.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to all who apply - the only reason I'm not all over this is because I'm two weeks into a run of Prime.

...GT release sale soon maybe? :puppy_dog_eyes: :biglaugh:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, has the stim in this changed which would require more scoops per serving. I noticed the servings have increased by 15. Currently with AS a little more than 1 scoop is my sweet spot, so I get damn close to 30 servings out of a tub. Just curious...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiousity, has the stim in this changed which would require more scoops per serving. I noticed the servings have increased by 15. Currently with AS a little more than 1 scoop is my sweet spot, so I get damn close to 30 servings out of a tub. Just curious...
From what I've read, the stim has been intensified. AZ and TG both have said this version is far more intense and that one scoop is plenty.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims have been increased. If you were set off 1.25sc of the old stuff, you should be right around the same mark with this stuff. I haven't seen anyone go over 2sc that I know of. You'd have to be a complete and total stim-freak to handle more than 2sc. Each scoop is 16g, so I take right about 2sc, usually a bit less.

Not only are the stims strong, but the aggression is out of this world.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
1.No one ever picks Canadians for testing =) 2. I am a Stim Veteran, If it works for me it'll work for others.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few Apps? are you kidding me?... come on guys fill this up;)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Goals:strength and size!
Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: no-xplode, sp250, white flood, jack3d, shock therapy, black powder, t-911, formadrol
Why you would make a good logger: I have the time and ability to create and maintain a proper log to show the benefits provided by this product, I put forth the effort in the gym and in my life to create and maintain gains, and I'm on AM many times throughout the day so updates would be daily.
Previous Logs: Currently doing an unsponsored log of LG's arrogantly anabolic stack over in the supplement reviews/logs section, have done previous logs in the past but has been a while and this is my first on AM.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Cmon yall! Get in on this!

Damn, I'd jump all over this, but I'm on too much 'stuff' as it is! LOL

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
bumping this up! Great opportunity!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Goals: Recomp (between 175-180)

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: Ragnarok, Assault, Battle Fuel, Jack3d, SuperPump (samples,) HyperTest, San Fierce, NO Shotgun (samples,) Anabolic Edge, NO Xplode (samples,) RPM

Why you would make a good logger: I've spent a good 4 years figuring out diet for gaining weight, losing weight, and any other style of eating necessary to achieve my goals. With this understanding that I've gained over the years I feel that I can tell how a new product is performing in my body. Oh yeah, and I'm the boss.

Previous Logs: pSARM (2/2008, ) Core ABC (3/2008,) Atomic Meltdown (5/2008,) Adrenalean (6/2008,) Anabolic Edge (9/2008,) Assault, Bullet Proof, Battle Fuel (10/2008,) Jacked, Prime (12/2008), Cordygen 5, Cre-02 (3/2009,) HyperTest (12/2009)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all potential loggers! i ran the original AS when it 1st came out... tasted like cinnamon gum :) (forget the fact that it was fruit punch flavoe LOL) but this flavor is supposed to be super!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all potential loggers! i ran the original AS when it 1st came out... tasted like cinnamon gum :) (forget the fact that it was fruit punch flavoe LOL) but this flavor is supposed to be super!
the flavor is definitely super!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 214

Goals: Get shredded for summer!

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: Anadraulic Pump, Jack3d, White Flood, Vassive N.O., Black Powder, NO Xplode, SuperPump250, Formadrol, Mass FX/Hyperdrol, to name a few.

Why you would make a good logger: I am currently doing a Tabata style routine for the next 14 weeks.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Tabata, it is a type of HIIT.
Exercises are performed in 8 cycles of 20-second high intensity bouts
followed by 10 seconds of rest. This type of training is supposed to
increase both aerobic capacity and anaerobic output.

Jack3d has been my go to PWO since starting this routine, but I would love to substitute it with ASGT. I had great results from Anadraulic Pump in the past, so I'm sure LG got this one right as well.

I am very consistent with my posts, and would give ASGT a fair and unbiased review. Posting pics is not a problem, and I might even throw in a few videos.

Previous Logs:

Sponsored Anadraulic Pump Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144056-bdubs-getting-pumped.html

Current Non Sponsored Cut Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147355-bdubs-getting-shredded.html

Non Sponsored 1-Andro/4-AD/Decavol Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/138935-b-dubs-getting.html

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep em coming boys, got to pick two testers ASAP!!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established

Goals:
Cutting for 11 weeks starting march 1. Trying to not only hold onto as much muscle as possible, but gain strength as well.

Diet:
20c/40p/40f - 2500 cal/day

Training:
Lift 5 days / week (individual muscle groups), cardio 4-5 times a week for 30-45 minutes.

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before:
NO xlpode (old version), SP250 (samples), Nano Vapor, jack3d, Tforce

Why you would make a good logger:
I update my logs religiously 6 times a week. I tell it how it is and I'm not scared to give me honest opinion if a product sucks (But I don't think this one will!). I bust my ass in and out the gym, like every other guy on here. I get 8 hours of sleep every night regardless of what's going on.

Previous Logs:
USPLabs Prime Log : forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119880171

USPLabs Prime Review : forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120935641

Good luck choosing, guys!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: Anadraulic Pump, Jack3d, White Flood, Vassive N.O., Black Powder, NO Xplode, SuperPump250, Formadrol, Mass FX/Hyperdrol, to name a few.

Why you would make a good logger: I am currently doing a Tabata style routine for the next 14 weeks.

Jack3d has been my go to PWO since starting this routine, but I would love to substitute it with ASGT. I had great results from Anadraulic Pump in the past, so I'm sure LG got this one right as well.

I am very consistent with my posts, and would give ASGT a fair and unbiased review. Posting pics is not a problem, and I might even throw in a few videos.

Previous Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144056-bdubs-getting-pumped.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147355-bdubs-getting-shredded.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/138935-b-dubs-getting.html
Strong App here!!^^

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree! Keep em coming guys!

salto571

salto571

Awards
Goals:put on about 5 lbs in the next month... or whatever i can possibly get for summer plus recomp
Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before:i have used tribbulus pills and some ph's as far as test. i have used super pump, xplode, the new xplode, black powder, and jack3d as far as preworkout
Why you would make a good logger:if you have seen my log on The One, or review on Sweet Serum, you would know that I not only give great descriptions of how i feel and what i am experiencing but I give daily updates without skipping days, weekly pix without skipping or forgetting, and follow through until the cycle is done w/o letting the log just die
Previous Logs: The One by Applied Nutriceuticals

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
im a 38 year old bodybuilder i am currently 235 and hoping to compete this year!i had a couple of bad months so supplements were few and far between(except preworkout and creatine and protein powder)kinda getting back on my feet.i have not logged on anabolic minds but did an extensive log with photos from generationx last summer,i do one muscle group a day weekly(chest,back,shoulders,arms,legs)im eating @4k cals a day i dont carry a lot of bodyfat but i also have not been under 5% in a few years so itll be interesting and a first to try to keep my mass and loose all bodyfat.. as far as supplements ive tried- i have used spump250 ,no explode, jaugernaught,nanovapor,anabolic rush, and about 10 others i cant think of off the top of my head?i am olny taking jacked3d and krealkaline right now!!i would be a good canidate because i keep track of all aspects of my training and log everything regardless so if you dont get enough apps cause everybodys scared to miss out on the pink magic i will step up for you!besides i have been very interested in a.state anyway and would like to get a chance to maybe get some sort of supplement break to help me get to the stage without breaking me financially thanks-peter

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck guys! Whoever wins this is gonna be STOKED!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hi all, when i get back from work (in around 6 hours) winners will be posted! So stay tuned!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Goals: To gain as much mass and strength as possible, while decreasing body fat. My diet is already in check for that.

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: RPM, Ready4War, DTHC, N.O. Xplode, Superpump250, Jack3d, Drive, MassFX V3, T-911, Dren, Adrenaline, Spike, Formex, etc.

Why you would make a good logger: I've completed many sponsored logs in the past and always give an honest unbiased review. I loved t-911, so i'm sure the new AS would be great as well. I am an extremely dedicated amateur bodybuilder who is prepping for his first show next year, and I am ready to use the best products available to help me meet my goals. I won't let you down LG!

Previous Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136803-bassgods-journey-mass.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132240-bassgod-ups-his.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121075-bassgods-pops-his.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117526-bassgod-calls-t.html

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Goals: Recomp (between 175-180)

Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: Ragnarok, Assault, Battle Fuel, Jack3d, SuperPump (samples,) HyperTest, San Fierce, NO Shotgun (samples,) Anabolic Edge, NO Xplode (samples,) RPM

Why you would make a good logger: I've spent a good 4 years figuring out diet for gaining weight, losing weight, and any other style of eating necessary to achieve my goals. With this understanding that I've gained over the years I feel that I can tell how a new product is performing in my body. Oh yeah, and I'm the boss.

Previous Logs: pSARM (2/2008, ) Core ABC (3/2008,) Atomic Meltdown (5/2008,) Adrenalean (6/2008,) Anabolic Edge (9/2008,) Assault, Bullet Proof, Battle Fuel (10/2008,) Jacked, Prime (12/2008), Cordygen 5, Cre-02 (3/2009,) HyperTest (12/2009)

Previous Logs:

Goals: Cutting Cycle
Pre workout Products/Test Boosters used before: trifecta stack, 3ad, armor test, No fury
Why you would make a good logger: I'm on AM every day. My life is working, lifting, eating and reading AM.
Previous Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/146637-im-going-starting.html
The above applications have won it!! ^^

Guys please PM me your full name and address and I will have these out ASAP.

Thank you to all those that applied. There will be plenty more chances to log for LG and we hope you keep following us on the boards. Keep applying, your time will come.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Nice choices!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to start this. Congrats to Bob and Dragon as well. Get some!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations you guys! You're gonna love this stuff!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The above applications have won it!! ^^

Guys please PM me your full name and address and I will have these out ASAP.

Thank you to all those that applied. There will be plenty more chances to log for LG and we hope you keep following us on the boards. Keep applying, your time will come.
Thanks for the chance to run this stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Should be 3 excellent logs, I look forward to seeing the feedback as I have yet to try ASGT myself.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! I'll be reading those logs!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LG.

Let's see what kind of damage we can do.