[ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hay I just saw something I'm The oldest tester. I'm only 29 and you guys already make me feel old.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 5 bottles, plus I'm getting 1 to log. I'm set for days!

upTown

upTown

Awards
sorry for the newb question..but what is log? i just purchased 2 bottles from the nutra planet, so im stoked about that

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the newb question..but what is log? i just purchased 2 bottles from the nutra planet, so im stoked about that
hahaha..its all good buddy:)..what he means by "Logging"..we will run promos, just like this one, where we will give away products for folks to run but the have to log there progress daily so the entire board can see..

Also..Anyone get theres yet? any links?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I sounded like an @$$hole. I was just tired and was too lazy to explain. :smirk:
hahaha..your good bro:) it was late when I typed to him last night ..anyways !..looking foward to your log dude

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Can testers use the following format in their log:

Pump:
Endurance:
Energy:
Libido:
Strength:
Sides:

Just include the above in eahc of your updates and make a comment on each one, just so it's easier to follow the progress and map it out easier :)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established

Pump:
Endurance:
Energy:
Libido:
Strength:
Sides:

Just include the above in eahc of your updates and make a comment on each one, just so it's easier to follow the progress and map it out easier :)

Will do. Hoping to get my bottle by this weekend so I can start on Monday.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Pump:
Endurance:
Energy:
Libido:
Strength:
Sides:

Just include the above in each[fixed] of your updates and make a comment on each one, just so it's easier to follow the progress and map it out easier :)
Message received.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The wife just informed me that my bottle of ASGT has arrived! Time to feel that Anadraulic State of mind. My log will up by Monday.
Time to get some!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The wife just informed me that my bottle of ASGT has arrived! Time to feel that Anadraulic State of mind. My log will up by Monday.
Time to get some!
Nice man!!! Look forward to the log!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hows the GT going everbody?... i may jump on this after my Muscle Marinade log. i missed that super sale though so i was bummed, but from what i'm reading im definitely gonna run it soon.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
hows the GT going everbody?... i may jump on this after my Muscle Marinade log. i missed that super sale though so i was bummed, but from what i'm reading im definitely gonna run it soon.
Loving it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best $18 supplement I ever invested in. Even at it's current $30 price tag on NP I'd say it's more than worth it - the AI/Serm complex seems to make such a difference in mentality while lifting. At least, I presume it's the AI/serm complex that's having that effect.

How's the Muscle Marinade? I like the inclusion of the Zinc, selenium and betaine, but the EAA looks a little underdosed.