Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

As the name implies...as soon as you get a sample please post up a review in this thread. This will make it easier for everyone to read feedback on the product.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Here is a quick piece of feedback from a user already to get this thing popped off.

Initial Reaction: Dropped two capsules on an empty stomach for my drive back from charlotte (8 hours to cleveland) and WOW what a great kick in the butt. Probably one of the best feelings i've had in a long time, stimulant wise. Great focus and alertness and my body almost felt a bit relaxed. This elated state lasted a few hours and was only interrupted by the mammoth of a meal that I had a few hours into the drive. My girlfriend took one capsule on an empty stomach with me and shared the same exact feeling.

I was able to play around with the dosage, goofin around with 1 capsule before work or school, and two capsules before two workouts.

1 capsule gave me a pretty good energy supply, and was perfect to help with long classes. I have two days a week where i am in class all day, and a capsule at 12:30pm and 4:30pm was great. I find it similar to 2-3 capsules of neogenix velocity xt.

2 capsules was a huge energy rush, followed by intense mental alertness and an overall sense of well-being/euphoria. I can compare this to 3-5 capsules of neogenix velocity xt, or an entire bottle of clearshot. Sick workouts were accomplished using this product. I usually use one scoop of superpump250 preworkout and this was definitely much more of a kick in the pants.

Review from Alec on BB.com

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Get sampling, guys!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

4. Get Releasing APPNUTT! So I can buy me some

5. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Get Releasing APPNUTT! So I can buy me some
    As far as I am aware you can already buy it - albeit exclusive to us at the moment...I will be starting this on Tuesday

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

•   

6. Hope my sample arrives soon!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. How can a get a sample of this stuff?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    How can a get a sample of this stuff?
    Go to our website. There is a link there where you can request samples: Free Samples.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. Rosie's Initial Experience

Well yesterday I decided to only take 1 cap to see how it went - may as well start off on the low side, even if I AM a stim junkie. It provided clean, lasting energy that had me bouncing around the gym during training. Didn't even have to take a second dose it did me so well...Today I bumped it up to 2 caps - taken just half an hour ago - and I was pretty shattered when I woke, so we'll see how that goes.

10. RyKane's Sample Feedback

Samples are going out...This is one of the first lots of feedback:
    Quote Originally Posted by RyKane
    AN was kind of enough to send me a sample packet through the mail of there upcoming energy pill Amphetalin.

I took two pills on an empty stomach in the morning and didn't feel to much at first. When I got to my office about 45 minutes later it began to kick in. For me, two caps is way to much. I was very much on edge and found myself having to slow down while on the phone with clients. The energy lasted from about 6:45 AM to 2-2:30 PM.

The next day I only took one pill and found that to be a much much better dose. Again, one pill in the morning on an empty stomach and I really didn't notice anything until about 45 minutes later. It was a constant energy, nothing overwheling as the day before.

If the price tag is going to be as cheap as they say then I will be picking up a bottle. Not to sure I would have chosen the name Amphetalin with all the mess going around right now. Good job AN!

11. wesb2387

Another review:
    Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Took one about 20 minutes ago. Nothing to crazy as of yet but, I can definitely feel a little something. Kinda reminds me of LG's E-911. I feel more alert already which is very promising.

Good stuff! Took another one before gym with 2 RPM's. Awesome Awesome work out. No jitters, very good energy. Will be purchasing in the future.

Good job AppNut

12. edited by me
  13. Motox

Another happy person:
    Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    So I took one upon waking up this morning, it definately woke me up but is not overbearing. I feel awake, happy and sharp I am impressed so far and I usually dont write these reviews. No rapid heartbeat or shakes to report on, BP seems to be good, usually I can tell I cant be sure though and it is difficult to take my own using a sphyg and stethoscope lol. Overall I really enjoy this product so far I will report back on crash if it happens that is a big issue for me. Also I forgot how rediculously awesome rpm is, my next go I am picking up hghup, rpm, drive and I am going to get down! Thumbs up so far thanks AN.

Well I am very impressed with this product it is very pleasant and effective I give it two thumbs up, another solid one an!

14. velocityrob

And another:
    Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob
    Quick review-
    Took 1 capsule at 4PM. Felt fine (great mood, good energy, no jitters) till 11PM. Had a Rockstar with dinner and another capsule for desert. Got about 6 hours of good energy. Its now 6AM, and I'm pretty tired.

Quality of energy: 8/10. Perfect for work, not enough for the gym.
    Duration: 9/10. As much as 7 hours from 1 capsule is fantastic.
    This is something I could use every day.

15. TigrShrk

One more:
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrShrk View Post
    I got my sample yesterday.
    Took 1 cap this morning about 40mins. before my workout(5 am).
    My energy during my workout was constant, not overpowering. I was huffin and puffin after each set, like I normally do, but after a quick 90 sec rest I was ready to do it again with the same intensity.
    I'm likin this stuff.
    Tomorrow I am going to add 2 RPMs like wesb2387 did, hoping the RPM will kick start things a little quicker....the Amphetalin would be perfect if it kicked in a little sooner than it does for me(I start my workout about 30 mins after crawling out of bed).

Thanks for the opportunity to try your new stim.

16. I just got my samples today! RPM, NeoVar and Amphetalin. Can I take any of them together?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

17. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I just got my samples today! RPM, NeoVar and Amphetalin. Can I take any of them together?
    You can stack all of them together. You won't need the RPM though, with the BLACK CATS - if you do use it, use only 1 cap of Amphetalin and 2 caps of RPM.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 02-24-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Amphetalin is renamed BLACK CATS

18. UKStrength

US Residents only, ah well enjoy guys!
  19. LIFTthyPAIN

Another one:
    Quote Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN
    So I recieved some samples of the of the AN Amphetalin which is an energy stimulant. I'm not usually big on taking energy stimulant by it self before a workout. I figured I'd give this a try and use it on the weekend while off other supplements. The serving size is 2 caps and recommended to take one cap before trying both. Well I said f*ck that and took 2 caps right away 10 minutes before my workout. I drive to the gym and do some cardio. As I finished cardio which was like 40 mins after I took the cap. I began to feel a great amount of energy. I began my full body workout for the weekend and it went great. This product really gives you the energy you need to get a great workout. The focus was there for sure too. I swelled up and had a great pump throughout the workout. I didn't experience any jitter or a crash after I finished my workout which was something I experienced a long time ago with energy stimulants.

20. This is some nice stuff. I have pretty good tolerance with stimulants so I decided to go for the full serving, two caps. The kick is definitely there, it feels pretty smooth though. To me it feels a bit like my experience with Jack3d. You get the very nice boost of energy, but no jitters. I even checked my blood pressure, it was perfectlly normal, but still felt very energetic and strong sense of focus. Did a few sets of work outs, flawless, and even had energy left over to hit the books.

10/10
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

21. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    This is some nice stuff. I have pretty good tolerance with stimulants so I decided to go for the full serving, two caps. The kick is definitely there, it feels pretty smooth though. To me it feels a bit like my experience with Jack3d. You get the very nice boost of energy, but no jitters. I even checked my blood pressure, it was perfectlly normal, but still felt very energetic and strong sense of focus. Did a few sets of work outs, flawless, and even had energy left over to hit the books.

10/10
    Great stuff!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

22. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    This is some nice stuff. I have pretty good tolerance with stimulants so I decided to go for the full serving, two caps. The kick is definitely there, it feels pretty smooth though. To me it feels a bit like my experience with Jack3d. You get the very nice boost of energy, but no jitters. I even checked my blood pressure, it was perfectlly normal, but still felt very energetic and strong sense of focus. Did a few sets of work outs, flawless, and even had energy left over to hit the books.

10/10
    Glad you had a great experience with it!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

23. bump for reviews!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

24. Will have one tomorrow..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. An interesting take:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    Here's for the standard boring number ratings.

Focus: 10/10
    Energy: 9/10
    Mood: 10/10 Felt nice
    Workout: 10/10 All workouts were 1 AMPH/2 RPM
    Crash: None

Did I feel over stimulated? No
    Will I buy: Yes

For energy througout the day, 1 cap worked fine. But for working out 1 cap + 2RPM was great. I will try 3 RPM/1AMPH and update my review.

And every set of every excercise was a different village I was pillaging...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 05:46 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:10 PM