Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try this combo. Seems like a great stim/aggression mix

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this combo. Seems like a great stim/aggression mix
Its a whole different kind of animal that is for sure. Black Cats and RPM together makes you feel like a lion looking at the weights like they are prey and its dinner time!!! LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brianhorne3

AWESOME STUFF!
Got my sample of black cats, and before I finished the first few capsules I had ordered two bottles. Not only is this stuff boss in the gym, giving me a crazy focus and steady energy, it is awesome as a study aid. I pop one of these bad boys and I feel like I can read my textbooks front to back in one sitting! Awesome product, as reliable as it is versatile. Kudos to Applied Nutriceuticals for a great product!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zee Khan

10/10!
i bought a bottle and used it. for 3 workouts now. only 1 capsule. and this stuff is insane. is really headache free, lol. just clean energy with no rush .. Great stuff 10/10

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
youngkang

A new APPNUT :D
Ok, so....here is my review for this product.

Focus - Incredible focus!! This is where the product shines. As I was running, I felt like i was the only one there and i just stared at the wall the whole time and didn't realize i was even staring at it. lol. I usually run to heavy rap or techno musik but for some reason i listening to RnB jams and slow songs and i felt really mellow. No racing heartbeat or any jitters. just clean energy.
10/10

Strength/Endurance- This product is more of a energy, so i didnt notice any strength since i was only doing cardio. But my endurance and stamina was 2nd to none. When i looked at the time, 45 mins past by and i didn't even realize i was running that long. Seemed more like 10-20 mins. There were times when i was thinking to myself as i was running on the treadmill (why am I not tired. Have i ran long enough? should i stop running? Am i overdoing it? lol ) I felt like i was gliding and floating on the treadmill. My whole body felt really light.
10/10 for endurance.

Comedown/Crash - I have used other preworkout energy pills in the past and some I felt like crap afterwards. Some aren't even a crash but when u do come down, you feel really slow and spaced out. Others, you feel tired and want to just sleep. I didn't feel any crash or comedowns or felt zoned out like a zombie.
I actually have a euphoria right now as im typing, my whole body feels really relaxed and i feel mellow.
10/10

I am a APPNUTT now because of this product. This is the first product I ever tried from you guys and I will be purchasing more of your products!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tatteredsaint

You heard the man . . .

well vitruvian from appnut was nice enough to have a some black cats sent out to me recently and although I have been on a break from stimms my curiosity got the best of me today when I was having trouble getting motivated to write a physiology paper for school. So I decided to take 2 black cats n see if they were any good , well I can say this much I took them at 11am it's now 630pm and I still haven't crashed and still feel energetic.

I really think one of them would've been sufficient for me because I was pretty jacked up for a while there but I got my paper done and about 5 other things I didn't even plan on doing lol :cool: the energy was smooth not like a caffine rush because there was no jitters but I was deffinitely wired and had enrgy to spare

effectiveness I give it 10/10- at the recommended dose this was potent and I'm still going I've even ate dinner n snacks and it still hasn't worn off , the product deffinitely excells in the energy department

value 10/10- the product is only 19.99 for 60 caps and most people could get by with one per serving so I'd say it is an excellent value at that price

overall I think this product is a great value especially since most of the time cheap means crap but in this case you will get a very solid product

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ex-tightend83

A new believer :D
I received a nice surprise in the mail today. I didn't ask for it (at least I don't remember asking), but someone from AN sent me a "care package" with samples of Drive, RPM, and Black Cats. Now, I'm usually not fond of "samples" because how can you accurately gauge their effectiveness with just 1 or 2 doses? Anyway, out of curiosity, I took 2 of the Black Cats caps before going to my second workout (I'm currently doing two-a-days). 20 minutes passed and I was like, "This s h i t doesn't work!" Five minutes later, the biggest rush of energy I have ever had from a supplement hit me, HARD. I mean this must be what "greenies" felt like in the '70s and '80s! And the good thing was, it wasn't the rush I've gotten from other supps where I wanted to kill someone. It was just a I-can't-wait-to-get-to-the-gym kind of mentality. And it was sustained throughout my entire workout! I'll probably have to buy a bottle to see if it carries on or wears off after a few days (like other energy supps in the past), but the first impression is DEFINITELY good..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cultivateIT

Solid ratings all around:
Next Day without APPNUT stack:

I decided to formulate my final review today so i can gauge the difference between working out with the APPNUT stack for 5 days straight vs. today, working out without the stack.
Let me just say, the difference is: Night and Day or what seemed like steak vs. hot dog.

Final Review:

*Wasn't quite sure on how to proceed on reviewing this. That is, either individually or as a stack. I concluded, since I took this as a stack the best way to review it is also as a stack. So here goes.

ENERGY: 10/10
Off the hook, the best energy I have received before, during, and after a workout. Smooth consistent flow of energy without the jitterbugs. Even hours after working out and stepping out of the gym there was still strong energy that carried itself throughout the day. The best part, other than the no crashing experience, is that I found absolulely no problem sleeping at night (mind you: I did take the stack first thing in the morning). However, I have taken other pre workout supplements that would either give me a nasty crash or keep me up at night regardless the time of day consumed.

Strength: 9/10
There are those days when you just walk into the gym and know that today: You are throwing some heavy weights around. Well everyday during the past 5 days on this stack, felt like those days. I just felt strong and I was strong. I even set a PR with pushing 245 on the bench press, 2x. Exciting stuff.

Endurance: 9/10
Absolutely awesome endurance. The most noticeable times were on squats and cardio . I just felt I could keep going and going without rest. A couple of times I had to stop my workout because I felt the need to rush home and get in my post-workout shake, asap.

Mood / Focus: 9 /10
Happy is Productive.
If you feel good, you are going to perform great. It's really that simple.
During my warmups on the cardio cable pulls, I would formulate my workout routine, think how awesome it's going to be to push these weights, and map out the plan focused and with purpose. There is no better feeling than to realize something gone as planned.

Vascularity / Pumps: 10/10
Holy Moly guys.
Pumps were insane and Veins poppin' galore. I even took some pictures (above) more than 5 hours after stepping out the gym with veins popping out here and there. I just recently started to see veins popping out. Usually it is right after I finish a set until 5 - 10 minutes afterwards. While on this stack, my pumps and veins seemed they popped out whenever they pleased.

Overall Rating Score: 9.5 / 10

Would I purchase this?
Absolutely yes! Infact, I plan on definitely adding Black cats and RPM to my arsenal on my next order. Good bye former Pre-workout supps; HELLO Black Cats/RPM.

Would I recommend this to a friend?
I already have and I will continue to.

UKStrength

Ok I just thought I would post my feedback on the very kind samples of Black Cats that I was sent :):

I've used a TON of different stimulants over the years (both legal and illegal) so I have a wealth of experience to base my thoughts on:

ENERGY: 8/10

The feeling you get from Black Cats is not 'Explosive' (like caffeine, ephedrine), it's like a nice 'steady' stream of energy that reduces slowly with no crash. I dosed the product both 1 and 2 caps per serving (I have a high stimulant tolerance) both pre-workout and during the day, I found 2 caps to give a nice 6+ hour stream of energy that faded gradually. As a pre-workout aid that 'lifts' rather than 'steam-rolls' your energy levels I think Black Cats is perfect, however those looking for a crazy, jitter-induced high in energy look elsewhere.

MOOD: 10/10

This is where Black Cats really stood out for me, with almost all stims I get a slight 'euphoria' but it often borders on 'manic' when the big boy stims get involved (ECA particularly makes me feel crazy). With Black Cats I just felt nicely 'happier' than usual, I felt very alert in discussions but extremely relaxed at the same time, both at work and socially.

SIDES: 9/10

A common set of sides from using stimulants is a horrible 'crash' in energy levels (very bad lethargy), a rise in blood pressure (often manifesting itself as a nasty headache and racing heart), anxiety, jittering/shaking/twitching and diuresis. There are loads more but these are the main ones I've experienced. With Black Cats, the only side I experienced was a slightly uncomfortable rise in heart rate but nothing compared to ECA or even large amounts of caffeine, this was also only after exertion (e.g. intense exercise). I was very impressed at this, making it great product in terms of safety for me.

This is only a brief review, but I'd like to say thanks to Rosie and the App Nut team for letting me try their new stimulant, for me it's best use is as a 'social stimulant' or afternoon 'pick-up' due to the fact that the energy lasts, my mood is elevated and the energy fades gradually.

Great product guys, you had me as dedicated customer after IGF-1, this is just icing on the cake ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I just thought I would post my feedback on the very kind samples of Black Cats that I was sent :):

I've used a TON of different stimulants over the years (both legal and illegal) so I have a wealth of experience to base my thoughts on:

ENERGY: 8/10

The feeling you get from Black Cats is not 'Explosive' (like caffeine, ephedrine), it's like a nice 'steady' stream of energy that reduces slowly with no crash. I dosed the product both 1 and 2 caps per serving (I have a high stimulant tolerance) both pre-workout and during the day, I found 2 caps to give a nice 6+ hour stream of energy that faded gradually. As a pre-workout aid that 'lifts' rather than 'steam-rolls' your energy levels I think Black Cats is perfect, however those looking for a crazy, jitter-induced high in energy look elsewhere.

This is where Black Cats really stood out for me, with almost all stims I get a slight 'euphoria' but it often borders on 'manic' when the big boy stims get involved (ECA particularly makes me feel crazy). With Black Cats I just felt nicely 'happier' than usual, I felt very alert in discussions but extremely relaxed at the same time, both at work and socially.

A common set of sides from using stimulants is a horrible 'crash' in energy levels (very bad lethargy), a rise in blood pressure (often manifesting itself as a nasty headache and racing heart), anxiety, jittering/shaking/twitching and diuresis. There are loads more but these are the main ones I've experienced. With Black Cats, the only side I experienced was a slightly uncomfortable rise in heart rate but nothing compared to ECA or even large amounts of caffeine, this was also only after exertion (e.g. intense exercise). I was very impressed at this, making it great product in terms of safety for me.

This is only a brief review, but I'd like to say thanks to Rosie and the App Nut team for letting me try their new stimulant, for me it's best use is as a 'social stimulant' or afternoon 'pick-up' due to the fact that the energy lasts, my mood is elevated and the energy fades gradually.

Great product guys, you had me as dedicated customer after IGF-2, this is just icing on the cake ;)
Thanks for such a detailed review on a sample (glad that they finally got to you ok :)), Rick . . . And think you meant IGF-2, LOL :D

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IEINVY_IVIE

An interesting analogy . . .
Black Cats makes you feel like you just had sex with twins.

I always add more reps, more sets, and more laps into my workout with black cats, and then come home only to still be productive and get thigns done!

i'm buying the bigass bottle next time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigdumogre

THREE bottles down . . . And still going STRONG . . .
im goin on my third bottle of black cats
2 capsules a day still give me same effect
love this stuff and will start stacking soon

wake up at 5 am take 2 gym at 6 work at 7 till 3 pm
no crash great energy and amazing focus

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a few quick comments from users:
I love black cats because its one of the only stim products that works for me without the hard crash at the end. And its also very useful to bring to school instead of carrying around a cup of coffee/redbull, or scooping some preworkout energy drink.
2 Black Cats in the AM, before breakfast, keeps this Old Man going all day.:D
This stuff is incredible. My friend and I split a sample and I can say ive had the best 2 workouts of my life (1 pill 1 scoop of white flood to make the sample last longer)!
Just tried ONE pill out of the sample pack I received.

boy, you guys are in for it :D

will definitely buy a bottle once I scrap up some money, 20 bucks for potentially 60 workouts is an absolute no brainer.
Black Cats are the real deal. you wont be dissappointed

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting up a review soon...picked up a bottle and it arrived the other day :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll be posting up a review soon...picked up a bottle and it arrived the other day :D
We look forward to your feedback bud. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where would you guys rate this product next to say Oxyelite Pro?? Better or worse? Any sort of appetite suppression to speak of?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where would you guys rate this product next to say Oxyelite Pro?? Better or worse? Any sort of appetite suppression to speak of?
I haven't used OEP, but in all honesty, BLACK CATS is a completely DIFFERENT product. Yes, there is noticeable and lasting appetite suppression on BLACK CATS - I experienced it, and if you know me, then you will know that nothing suppresses my appetite, so for me this is BIG!

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Team Punishment

BLACK CATS makes punishment EASY! :D

Packaging: Small bottle, 60 caps = 30 servings. Thought the yellow glowed in the dark at first.... bummed to find out it didnt :D

Price 30 servings for $20, not including the 10% discount code, Id say thats very good.

Ingredients: Looks good to me.

Efficacy:

*As a pre-workout supplement: Ive taken Black Cats for 10 days now, 4 times pre-workout and Id say its pretty solid pre-workout. The best part, theres nothing to drink. Pop 2, wait 15 minutes and go. High energy, but no geeked feeling. Made me sweat like it was my job. Good stuff.

*Mood Enhancer: Solid as a mood enhancer. Reminds me a little of MAN's Swagger in this dept. If anything else, Black Cats is worth taking just for the mood boost.

*As a pick-me-up: Of course it works as a pick me up, look at the ingredients. Ill take 2 at 7am before work and it wears off around 2pm when Im finished for the day. I wouldnt say Black Cats is 100% "crash free" but its only noticeable if youre looking for the crash. Nothing like an energy drink or something like Jet Fuel or Hydroxycut.

Overall: Would/will buy again. I bought Black Cats with my own $$, this wasnt a giveaway or a sample so this is as unbiased as I can be. Good stuff.​

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't used OEP, but in all honesty, BLACK CATS is a completely DIFFERENT product. Yes, there is noticeable and lasting appetite suppression on BLACK CATS - I experienced it, and if you know me, then you will know that nothing suppresses my appetite, so for me this is BIG!

~Team APPNUT
hehe...good...cause nothing suppresses my appetite either..OEP has done a decent job...maybe i will try Black cats after my 4 weeks off of stims in place of OEP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hedfullofmusic

4 mini-reviews:
4 updates:
1 w/ a single Black Cat used for daily energy
1 w/ a single Black Cat used pre-workout
1 w/ a single Black Cat combined with 1-2 RPM capsules and 2 Drive pre-workout
1 w/ 2 Black Cats used pre-workout (if you're feeling up to it.... optional to add 2-4 Drive caps)

Thank you Applied Nutriceuticals for giving me the free samples of Black Cats, RPM and Drive.

First review: I took one Black Cat at 8:00am, and now I'm a Black Cat super fan. With this one dose I had a huge increase in mood support. I had a positive mood all day. I did have an energy boost, but it was subtle compared to the positive mood. I felt it within the first ten minutes, and it lasted all day. When I got home, I popped another Black Cat at 3:00pm. The second one literally gave me goosebumps. I don't know if that's a side effect or what, but I kept getting chills for like two hours after my second Black Cat. Awesome product!

Two thumbs up on this one. Tomorrow morning I will do the pre-workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
milanboneta

The first of four sessions:
Trained legs today, and it was alright. I have been fairly tired lately because of finals and associated school work.

I planned to leave my dorm at 3:00 (live right next to gym) and start training. SOOO i took a black cat at 2:55...

I ended up getting sidetracked helping my roomie and by the time i knew it it was 3:10 and I was WIRED!!

This was awesome, I was ready to go train!

Did squats, and from the first set I knew it wouldn't be the best day. I got up to 315 for 2 which is bad compared to last weeks 345x3... I then did some heavy leg presses which I have not done for a while and they were sweet. Followed by some heavy calves, and leg curls. Then I did about 15 minutes of cardio before I had to go help someone with a computer program.

After my workout:
My energy was sustained, and my focus was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I went to dinner at around 5:30 before my 6:15 class.

At around 7:00 I felt really tired. But then once my food kicked in, I was wide awake again (but not that caffeinated awake) nice and smooth. Right now I'm feeling good and ready for a productive night of work!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cultivateIT

BLACK CATS is the new preworkout product of choice!
Today was a perfect day to use 1 cap of Black Cat.
Every year, June 1st, we have the local firefighters making stops in our neighborhood to check dead dry brush that needs to be cleared due to fire hazards. Since this deadline is coming up and I had a free day, I made use of it.

It's about 100 x 200 ft. spot with weeds and dead brush that comes knee-high.
So I grabbed the weed-wacker and rake and went to town.

I have used Black cats before, so I'm no stranger to it's awesome effects on energy, mood, and stamina. Today, it delivered just like it did in the past: High sustainable energy, great mood and focus, upbeat and optimistic feel, and just going and going, like the energizer bunny.
I was working for about an hour and a half and took a small break to get some water. If it weren't for the thirst, I'd most likely keep on going. I never tired out. Instead, I was focused on getting the job done.

I worked on this project for 3 hours total, until I had to stop for dinner and then had to stop for the day since it got dark. Unfortunately, there is still work for me tomorrow morning. However, I got the majority of the task done.

No crash, absolutely no jitters. Just high energy that lasts.

Today was cardio day.
Took 1 black cat and headed out to the gym.

Elliptical Machine:
60 minutes: Interval settings 20 min. level 11 / 20 min. level 13 / 20 min. level 15; approximately 650 calories.
Great energy level, awesome focus, didn't once tire out, I felt as though perhaps I should slow down and take a break; instead, I just rolled with it and pushed on.

Stair Stepper:
15 minutes: Interval setting, level 10
Went insane in the membrane today and decided to throw in 15 minutes of stair stepping. Still had a solid level of energy, endurance, and focus. By the end of this session, my shirt was drenched as though someone threw a bucket of water at me. I actually took my shirt off in the parking lot and wrung out sweat after sweat. Awesome start to a saturday :)

*note: 2 Black cats is the sweet spot for me (from past experiences); However, even on 1 Black Cats, the effects were pronouced and effective nevertheless.

No doubt about it.
After today's cardio run with black cats, I have officially decided that Black cats is my now, NEW go-to pre-workout supplement. It's energy levels are unmatched, I get zero crash, my focus is off the hook, and it works all day, everyday (can't seem to build a tolerance to these).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Please remove every link that forwards to another store besides nutraplanet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ant.

Straight into the bottle!
It has taken me a little while to do this, but I wanted to give my review of Black Cats since I received some free samples. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to try one of the sample pills because my girlfriend took them all. She liked them so much, I went ahead and ordered a bottle. I have been using them preworkout. I find that 2 pills around 30-45 min. preworkout gives me a good boost. It is a good, clean energy with no noticeable crash. At 20 bucks are so, I will definitely be ordering another bottle. I also stacked black cats with RPM for a few workouts (until my RPM sample ran out) and that is definitely a winner. I had a few nice lifts during those workouts. 220x8 log press, 565x3 deadlift, and 405+200lbs of chain deadlift. When I get a little extra cash, I plan on ordering a few more AN products...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gym_issue

With a video too!
I recently received a full bottle of Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats. During the time that I had this bottle, I took 3 RPM with 2 Black Cats for each of my workouts. Surprisingly I did not become tolerant of these supplements at all. In fact, as time went on my workouts got BETTER. and I hit some sick PR's while on this stack. Black Cats gave me clean energy with absolutely no crash. I give the product a 10/10. If anyone is hesitant about ordering it, go for it. It's seriously a legit supplement that lived up to my expectations. Oh and check out my two vids of my last workout on Black Cats. I hit a sick PR with deadlift, hittin 475. I had trouble with the lockout but nevertheless, I got it. I also hit a sick repout with 315. Check em out and lemme know what you think!

[youtube]5F4WsuRTpW8&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]BA9bDGtmN-0[/youtube]

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Just got my bottle of Black Cats, time to see what the fuss is all about. Not expecting anything less than awesome from AN.... haven't let me down so far!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Black Cats, time to see what the fuss is all about. Not expecting anything less than awesome from AN.... haven't let me down so far!!
You won't be disappointed! :lol:

~Team APPNUT

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Black Cats:

This stuff kicks in around 20 minutes or so. I found myself jumping or getting "pumped up". I was ready to go when it kicked in. The stim effect is nice, smooth and long lasting. 6-8 hours is about what I experienced while taking. 2 caps was my sweet spot. Appetite suppression was really surprising with this...I really didn't think it would affect me at all. This could honestly be used as a diet pill with the suppression and energy. No crash from this which solidified it with a 10/10.

Mood is awesome and the chocamine actually increased the effects of Relora. I loved it.

The only side I received was a late headache after the 8 hour mark but it seemed to decrease with continued use. No jitters, racing heartbeat...crash.

All in all, this product BLEW away my expectations. The only real reason I gave it a go was because of Rosie's comments on the appetite suppression. When Rosie talks, you better be listening! In all seriousness though the product is solid. It ranks up there with LG's E-911 as my favorite stim! I ordered 3 more bottles!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Cats:

This stuff kicks in around 20 minutes or so. I found myself jumping or getting "pumped up". I was ready to go when it kicked in. The stim effect is nice, smooth and long lasting. 6-8 hours is about what I experienced while taking. 2 caps was my sweet spot. Appetite suppression was really surprising with this...I really didn't think it would affect me at all. This could honestly be used as a diet pill with the suppression and energy. No crash from this which solidified it with a 10/10.

Mood is awesome and the chocamine actually increased the effects of Relora. I loved it.

The only side I received was a late headache after the 8 hour mark but it seemed to decrease with continued use. No jitters, racing heartbeat...crash.

All in all, this product BLEW away my expectations. The only real reason I gave it a go was because of Rosie's comments on the appetite suppression. When Rosie talks, you better be listening! In all seriousness though the product is solid. It ranks up there with LG's E-911 as my favorite stim! I ordered 3 more bottles!
Great stuff! Yeah, I had better start using this again soon (back on the stims - about time too), because training again, my appetite is through the roof even more than usual, and that's saying something, considering my nickname is now the "garbage disposal" because of the neverending and unbelievable amounts of food that I have been wolfing down :D

~Team APPNUT

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
You won't be disappointed! :lol:

~Team APPNUT
Just finished my second workout using Black Cats, and still feel like I could keep going for hours. This stuff goes real well with RPM, 2 caps each seems to be my sweet spot.

Another great product from AN!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my second workout using Black Cats, and still feel like I could keep going for hours. This stuff goes real well with RPM, 2 caps each seems to be my sweet spot.

Another great product from AN!
Sure is :) stacked with IGF-2, it's MY ULTIMATE stack! :sgrin:

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ucsumma

Massive review!

Ok, so after a week of checking the mailbox like a school girl waiting for a letter from a pen pal, they finally arrived!!!! My samples from the wonderful APNU company were waiting for me in a nice manila enveloped that had been addressed by a former ransom-note author (just a hunch).

The Stash
[/UR

Here are my easy-to-follow instructions:
4 updates:
1 w/ 2 Black Cats used pre-workout (if you're feeling up to it.... optional to add 2-4 Drive caps)

In each update, provide good commentary on how you felt, a timeline of the effects, and a comparison against other energy products you have tried.

Tomorrow is chest day, so the plan is to take 2 Black Cats with 2 Drive capsules and see what happens.

I'm a self-admitted, stim-tolerant, sonavabitch, (somewhat skeptical) so we'll see what sort of success shall occur.

Should be fun!
Today was 2 Black Cats + 2 Drive ~30 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach.

Overall: 5/10

I woke up early and drank my protein shake (ON Delicious Strawberry - Yum!) and then waited about 2 hours before taking the pills and heading to the gym. It was chest today, so I was hoping for big things; unfortunately, I wasn't blown away.

Prior pre-workout options taken (in rank order preference):
1. 1MR - I've only used it 3 times, but always have had a killer workout
2. 2 Caffeine Pills (400mg total) - notice the immediate energy
3. SuperPump250 - led to some great sessions
4. Dymatize Xpand - only used twice, but very satisfied both times
5. Black Cats + Drive - see below
6. Jack3d - used to blow me away, now it just blows
7. White Flood - nothing. Even at 3 scoops (I've tried this stuff 4 TIMES because of the hype on these forums, but it doesn't affect me at all).

Pros:
- Good "clean" energy kicked-in on the drive to the gym
- Mild "euphoric" feeling, similar to what I experience from the caffeine
- Pill form = convenience
- No crash

Cons:
- Not blown away with the amount of energy I received - I was looking more for immediate WOWICANTSTOPLIFTINGHAHAHAHA!!!! energy
- Didn't lead to a great overall session
- Not as "thermogenic" as other options - I sweat like Tiger Woods at a beauty pageant on some other pre-workouts but I didn't notice any thermo-effect from these pills

Conclusion: If I had another pre-workout supp. laying around, I'd take that over Black Cats, but I remain completely open-minded and look forward to the remainder of this log.

Question - Tomorrow is back/shoulder day, can I stack the Black Cats with the RPM? What about 2 BC + 2 RPM or should I go 1 BC + 2 RPM?

I appreciate the advice!
Overall: 8/10 - Much better than yesterday

Woke up at ~7am and drank my protein shake and ate a yogurt, then waited until about 9:30 and took 2 Black Cats, 2 RPMs, and 2 Drive tablets.

Drove to the gym and didn't really notice much of an effect until I got to the lobby.

The gym doesn't open until 10a, and I got there at about 9:50 so I had to wait until they opened. I noticed that my leg was shaking and I was definitely amped up! I considered knocking out some push ups while I waited or even grabbing one of the smaller people that were also waiting and doing farmer walks.

My overall session (back/shoulders) was kick ass! I set a PR on deadlift (315) and had great sets with reps at 275.

Pros:
- Great "clean" energy (not a roller coaster ride)
- Sustained endurance
- No crash
- The pills look cool - seriously, the blue and red ones (Drive and RPM) are awesome looking

Cons:
- Sometimes I want "dirty" energy - that immediate rush that feels like you're going to fly away at any minute
- No thermogenic effect - same as yesterday, I was lifting like a madman with VERY little rest and still didn't break a massive sweat.

Overall: Great results - I'd definitely bump this stack up in terms of my pre-supp ranking (see yesterday's post).

Tomorrow is my rest day, so I'm just going to take one Black Cat for energy. Can I also stack it with RPM/Drive, or should that be reserved for training days?
Tomorrow morning I'm going to take a single Black Cat for daily energy, can I stack it with RPM or Drive?

Overall: 8/10

Today, I skipped my normal breakfast enhancer (200mg caffeine pill) and instead took 1 Black Cat + 2 Drive pills.

The energy hit me quickly (about 15 minutes after taking) and it came in handy during my daily hour-long commute:

Normally, sitting in traffic makes me rage:

But today, I was energized and happy for the entire trip:

Once I got to work, I was multi-tasking like a madman and was ultra productive until lunchtime.

Pros:
- Good (euphoric) energy
- Lasted a long time
- No raging during commute

Cons:
- Dry Mouth (minor, but I've noticed this every time I've taken the BC pills)
- Accomplished so much that there's nothing to do tomorrow (J/K)

Tomorrow is going to be my final entry and overall review - it's been a blast so far! Thanks APPNUT!
Overall: 9.5/10

So today was an afternoon (post-work) workout, and I took a single Black Cat, 2 RPMs, and 2 Drive pills.

My gym is about 45 minutes from work, so I took the pills right before I began my commute. 15 minutes later as I was sitting in traffic, I started to get nervous. This WAS chest day after all, and I hadn't started feeling a thing - I was worried that I was going to get to the gym and not be able to bench the bar:

However, all of that changed when I got about 10 minutes away from the gym (30 minutes after taking the pills). I was suddenly filled with intense energy and a virtually indescribable happiness:

Once I got to the gym, I transformed into a beast and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED some iron:

One of the best sessions I've had and one hell of a stack!

Pros:
- Killed the weights
- Intense Energy
- Great Focus

Cons:
- I'm almost out of pills!

I'll put my overall conclusions up tomorrow, but this stack definitely increased rank in my pre-workout supp. standings.
Overall: 8/10
- Excellent product overall that I'm definitely considering ordering for daily energy
- Works well with Drive and RPM as a pre-workout stack

Pros:
- Daily Energy - I am sincerely disappointed that I'm out of Black Cats, because tomorrow is Monday and I have a very busy week ahead of me. Taking 2 Black Cats in the morning was an excellent start to my day and gave me the energy to remain in productivity "hyper-drive". The euphoric effects/mood enhancing properties are noticeable and definitely made my day much better (and made my morning commute suck so much less).

- Pre-workout (Stack) - stacking either 1 or 2 Black Cats with 2 Drive Pills and 2 RPM Pills led to some of the best gym sessions I've ever had. This stacked combination would definitely be in my top-3 in terms of pre-workout products ranking.

Cons:
- Pre-workout (Black Cats Only) - the product is described as "clean" energy and I completely understand what they are saying (you have a constant flow of mild energy without the roller-coaster ups and downs). My preference for a pre-workout product is that it gives me a super-mega-amped-up rush before I begin my session. I love the Drive/RPM/Black Cat stack as a pre-workout supp., but the Black Cats alone were a bit lacking for my tastes.

Thanks again to APPNUT for this great opportunity!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

NEVER exceed 2 caps per dose!!!

Review #1

In each update, provide good commentary on how you felt, a timeline of the effects, and a comparison against other energy products you have tried. Rate Black Cats to the best of your ability based on other your previous energy supplement use, factoring in cost and servings along with what i am sure are effects you will love!

Timeline :

6:30 A.M. - 9:45 A.M.

Why?

Student Teaching

How Much:

1 Packet of Black Cats ( 4 Caps)

Cost:

19.99 for 60 Caps = 30 Servings
66 Cents per serving

- Very good for a pre-workout or energy supplement on the market, you can find others cheaper, but after I had 4 caps which would be over 66 cents per serving, I can see why this has potential, I have to see what 2 caps will bring me to assess others, so today was a hiccup.

Reaction:

- Honestly this was ridiculous. I felt beyond cracked out and totally in the zone, I was ready to lift weights at 6:30 a.m. but I had to go to school and take care of teaching Computer Applications. I kept thinking to myself while sitting in school, did I do something wrong? Is this stuff seriously this strong? Something has to be up.

- Came home to realize that 2 caps is the suggest dosage (DOH), but hey at least a lesson was learned. The focus aspect was incredible, the 1,3 must of hit me hard because I respond very well to that supplement, and after having a cup of coffee I had more than enough caffeine in my system to last for a day. Tomorrow I will be smart and dose 2 caps pre-cardio (HIIT)

How does it differ from other pre-workouts?

- Just took this in the morning for some energy, but man this was incredible. This was beyond Slim X at 4 caps, and that stuff was taken off the market. That alone tells you something! The high dosage was the reasoning behind the cracked out effects I had, anything in an overdose will do that to you. So my assesment of day 1 was a complete fail, but hey lesson learned. To those who want to try 4 caps of Black Cats. BE WARNED!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
milanboneta

BLACK CATS/RPM/Drive:
Applied Nutriceuticals recently gave me the grand opportunity to do a mini log of their new energy product BLACK CATS. They also wanted me to see how it would work with 2 of their other products, RPM and DRIVE.

The logs can be found here : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=488547941#post488547941

Past experiences with caffeinated products:
Caffeine hits me HARD! I was somewhat skeptical of this product, but when I looked at the profile I wanted to give it a try. I usually drink 1-2 cups of loose leaf green tea pre workout, or usually a single serving of a lightly dosed pre workout supplement. I hate jitters, and I feel they ruin my workouts.

ENRGY - 9/10:
This product is great. The energy is there, but it is subtle. I liked it because I didn't feel like "I AM ON A CAFFEINE PILL". It was a smooth type of energy. Only reason its not getting a 10/10 is because I didn't feel the bit of drive I was expecting. But quite a nice little boost.

Quality of energy - 10/10
The way I like it; clean. Smooth as I just stated, and really felt nice. No jitters, no headaches. Nothing. Just smooth, long lasting energy!

Energy sustainability - 10/10
Lasted long! Sometimes I felt it kicking in hours after my workout! I would take 1-2 caps right before I train and it would keep me going. I also used it a few times to study for finals. The other ingredients kept my focused, and somewhat relaxed! Really great.

FOCUS! 9/10
Product helped me stay focused when studying. When lifting. When studying after I trained. Pretty much all the time. It definitely helped with my elf diagnosed ADD.

Cost - 10/10
For a product that technically has 60 servings, at $19.99 for a bottle that could last 1-2 months (depending on frequency of use ) is super cheap. If you want a good quality and affordable supplement. This is the one for you.

The Stack ( 1 BLACK CAT, 2 RPM, 2 DRIVE ) - 10/10
This is one kick ass stack. Seriously I loved this. This was the "DRIVE" I was looking for. Almost addicting. Every workout with this stack has been great. Especially since coming from a few "off" weeks. Super great focus, energy, power. Everything you can look for in a stack. Great job AN!

THE CONCLUSION! 9.5 / 10
I don't like to give products 10/10. The stack gets that, but this is very close. For the price, the quality, the effectiveness... Its truly the total package. If I am ever in need of an energy product, this will be my choice. I can see this product being stacked with no-stim products for the user to control the amount of caffeine they want and when they want it! VERY GOOD PRODUCT! Great job AppNut!

Thanks for this awesome opportunity and your generosity of the amount of samples given.​

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ossumday1

4-day mini-log:

Will be doing a four-day mini log (not necessarily consecutive) consisting of:
1 w/ 2 Black Cats used pre-workout
1 Black Cat - Daily Energy

Ate breakfast around 9 am and took my Black Cat at 10 am. I did not get to sleep much last night as I stayed up late working on an essay and had to drive an hour to and from school just to turn it in today. I was definitely dragging when I woke up, and I took the Black Cat in the car on the way to school (about a half hour away).

I didn't feel any effects until I stood up out of the car, and then it hit me. It was not a very sudden or strong effect, but I could feel myself becoming more energized as the day went on and I was moving around.

The real effects started during my workout. I felt unstoppable in the gym today, hitting multiple PRs despite getting such little sleep.

Incline BB Bench: 175x4,4,3
Flat DB Bench: 75x8 85x6,6,6,6
CG Bench: 155x8,8 135x8
Dips: 45x10 70x6,6,4

Compared to caffeine/coffee in the morning, Black Cats is sick. Haven't experienced any kind of crash yet and it's been about four hours. I work tonight, so I will update later and let you all know how my evening 5 hour shift goes!
Day 1 - Continued

Worked from 5pm to 10 pm tonight...still feeling well energized. Most days when I have school and work and a workout I barely make it home, not to mention have spare energy at night. And this is on one capsule.

Not going to lie though, I'm slightly nervous about taking two pills in one day. I'm not one to use a lot of stims so I don't want it to be too much. Hopefully it is just right!
2 Black Cats - Preworkout

May 13, 2010

Front Squats: 135x5 155x5,5,5
Back Squats: 185x5 225x5 275x2 225x10,10
DB SLDLs: 150x10,10,10
Leg Curls: 80x10

Thoughts:
Well, I thought I've been in the zone before. Today I felt like I freaking transcended. PRs all around except leg curls, but I was too dead to go any higher. Collapsed to the ground after each set of SLDLs. Was only planning on hitting 225x5 for my last two sets but beasted out 10 in each! I've determined that Black Cats is bottled God. That is all.

Vids of squats:
275x2:
[youtube]Ewf5KEVrWfA[/youtube]

225x10:
[youtube]GwDTuVrRDno[/youtube]

225x10:
[youtube]Z5JOjim32wQ[/youtube]

Kind of looks easier in the vids than it actually felt ;)
1 Black Cat - Preworkout

May 14, 2010

Hills: 2 sets of 5
Hang Cleans: 175x3,2,2
Seated OH Press: 115x5 135x5,5
Lat Raises: 25x10,10,10
Dips: 45x10,10,10
CG Bench: 135x12(followed by 3 assisted), 10(3),10(3)

Thoughts:
Great workout today. Hills were killer after my insane leg workout yesterday. Was feeling some great MMC on the triceps exercises. Was really winded from hills so I couldn't get all of my reps on hang cleans but I'm happy with the weight used. PRs on cleans and OH press! Once again the feeling of being unstoppable in the gym thanks to Black Cats. I had to force myself to leave, which is very difficult when you are working out in the garage. Finally had a spotter today too which was nice.
1 Black Cat - Daily Energy

May 18, 2010

Hang Cleans: 175x5 185x3,1,1
Rack Pulls: 325x3 335x3,3
Chain Pullups: 25x5,5,4
DB Rows: 115x6,6,6

Thoughts: PRs all over the freaking place. I wasn't sure whether I had really been pushing myself with DB rows before so I cranked it up and found out I really wasn't. These ones were tough though.

Took my Black Cat about 5 hours before my workout. Even had an exam this morning and not much sleep last night and still a great workout and I'm still feeling good!​
1 Black Cat, 2 Drive, 1 RPM Preworkout

May 20, 2010

BB Bench: 185x4,4 225x1 185x3
ATrainer Flies: 25x6 20x8,8,8,8
Dips: BWx10 45x10 90x6,4
Lateral Raises: 27.5x10,10,10
Skull Crushers: 75x10,10,12

Thoughts: Didn’t really feel all that strong today. I’m not sure what it was but I was kind of lightheaded and dizzy for a majority of the workout. The ATrainer flies were sick. This was my first time doing them and once you get the form down, the MMC is insane. Definitely recommended.​
Final Review - Black Cats

Black Cats is by far the best stim product I have tried. The smooth energy is beneficial not just preworkout but as a daily energy supplement. In fact, I found that my favorite way to use Black Cats was in the morning on days when I would be working out later. I still felt an increased drive and focus in the gym, but got the benefits of Black Cats throughout the morning. Two pills felt like a bit too much for me, but as I’ve said before, I’m not one to use many stim products. Other individuals probably have much higher tolerances and would be able to effectively pop two caps and be fine.

Thanks again AN for letting me test out your products. I had a great time with Black Cats and for the price, it CAN NOT be beat...:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PinchTheBear

Another 4-day mini-review log:
[size=+3]PinchTheBear's Black Cats

Black Cats Review:[/size]

[size=+2]Initial Energy: 9/10[/size][size=+1]

On all four doses, I experienced great initial energy. On the first dose, it was a little too intense, but as I built some stimulant tolerance, I found the fourth dose (more than twice the stimulants) to be the sweet spot. Black Cats provided a focussed, tunnel-vision-like experience. I couldn't just sit down. When my full bottle arrives, I will most likely save them for days during which I expect constant movement... depending on my summer job, this might just be 5 days/week. I hope so. ;)[/size]

[size=+2]Prolonged Energy 8/10[/size][size=+1]

Black Cats are NOT for the stimulant-sensitive. My first dose taught me well. Also, I recommend the first dose be taken with a meal. The cat attacked. Other than the first, every dose provided great prolonged energy. On workout days, I found that while I am usually ready for a nap 1-2 hours post-w/o, I was wide awake and focussed until I was ready for bed. Also, other energy products have caused sleeping trouble in the past. Although I tended to dose the Black Cats early in the morning, I still think this is important to note.
[/size]

[size=+2]Black Cats Alone as a Pre-Workout: 7.5/10[/size]

[size=+1]Alone, Black Cats actually made a decent pre-workout energy product, even though that is not its primary purpose. I am only rating Black Cats alone here, so a 7.5/10 is actually much better than it seems, granted I am rating a product on some auxiliary criterion. [/size]

[size=+2]Black Cats/RPM/Drive as a Pre-Workout: 9.5/10[/size]

[size=+1] Great experience was great. Pumps, focus, energy, aggression: they were all through the roof on this stack. All together, the stack is a little pricey for me, but RPM/Black Cats would be the next-best option for me. I do not normally expect much from pill-from pre-workouts, simply because my mind has been conditioned to "expect" the pumps from a powder. With low expectations, this stack delivered one of the best pre-workout combinations I have ever experienced.[/size]

[size=+2]Value: 10/10[/size]

[size=+1]Here, I'm comparing it to RTD energy drinks/shots that you'll find in a convenience store. For $20, you could buy yourself maybe 6-8 energy drinks, most of which are full of fillers and other crap. Black Cats gives you 60 caps at $0.33/serving... unbeatable, anywhere, for energy and focus like this.[/size]

[size=+2]Overall Product Rating: 9/10

You will neither find a better energy product . . . anywhere . . . For this price, especially, I would definitely recommend Black Cats to friends. This product does exactly as the label claims for an unbeatable value.​
[/size]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyntil

More daily updates:
Update #1:

1 pill at 6:50am for a 7:30am (my evening) workout. I did a heavy rest/pause back workout today with lots of cardio, and i just wanted to keep going. and going. and going. I felt like the energizer bunny of cardio. My normal 1-5min rest between exercises felt like an ETERNITY. Cardio was a breeze as well. Just kept going and going. I know its not part of the log but I'm going to try 1 Black Cats and 1 scoop WF today. I didnt really notice any increased focus from BC, so we'll see what the combo can do!
Got a few updates...

-1 BC with 1 scoop WF, good workout. Not as effective as 2 BC or 2scoops WF. Its a strange combo. I didnt really know what to make of it.

1 BC with 2 rpm. Great workout. Mostly supersets and drop sets (arm/abs) and it was fantastic. Had lots of energy and the drive to just keep powering through the AGONY of non-stop supersets. fun stuff!

2BC. Cardio day. ....energizer bunny. just kept going. and going. and going. and going. and didnt even notice. I ended up stopping after about an hour on the treadmill because i was STARVING and sweating beyond reason. i could probably have kept going beyond that but i didnt really feel like puking all over the tmill. Great stuff.

thoughts so far: Black Cats really does give the energy they claim it does. I love it. Time between sets feels like an ETERNITY (didnt know 30seconds could ever take such a long time) and cardio is a breeze. Good stuff App Nut.
Tried 1 BC yesterday morning as i had to wake up super early to pick a friend up from the airport. I am not a huge fan of caffeine in the morning, and never have been. I usually have some coffee around midday, but i figured i'd give Black Cats a shot. I wouldn't say i'll do it again, but it did give me a good amount of energy and kept me going through my morning. I have to say though, about 4 or 5 hours later i felt a bit more out of it than normal on the way to work and through my workday. This could be due to the BC, or just waking up early, or the combination of both! ...but i still wouldn't do it again. Personal preference really, but my energy steadily gains as the day goes through for an evening workout. Id say BC did what its supposed to, but i didn't like it compared to my normal mornings.

edit: Going for 1 BC, 2 RPM, and 2 Drive today for an arm/ab/cardio workout...

Great workout today. I've been feeling pretty tired and worn out recently, but the BC, rpm, and drive combo really helped me push through a grueling arm/ab/cardio workout. I do have to say though, i did crash a bit hard a few hours after my workout. So if you're not working out at night, i'd say that was probably not a great feeling. I loved it. crashed, then just fell asleep. good times =)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kfairhurst

No other way to do cardio:
[size=+3]1 Black Cat on an empty stomach before cardio:[/size]

I took my first Black Cat about 25 minutes prior to my run this morning. I noticed an increased energy level after my first warmup lap, and mid-run I had great energy. I was very surprised, because I have not been running for a long time, but decided to start incorporating 5k runs for part of my cardio training. I actually did 13 laps(400m each) making that a 5.2k run! I have not done that in years and it was actually a breeze for me. I noticed at the end of my run I had some serious mental focus. I felt like I could have stared through a wall! Throughout the whole run I never stopped once and just pushed myself to the finish. It is now about 4 hours later, and the energy has gone but still no crash. So far I am impressed with Black Cats, and can't wait to test them out some other ways!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MsTropix

Final Review:
*To be honest. ONE single BLACK CATS capsule (alone w no other supplements) per day is sufficient enough for me. Initial energy surge is promised and can be controlled with meal sizes. Energy has lasted me 12+ hours!!!

*My previous experiences with caffeine supps didnt do me any good- not one energy surge, but AppNuts got the recipe down pat.

*Quality of energy is a 10+.

*Focus was crisp and sharp like I developed a superb alert system.

*My timeline to take these were best in the mornings/early afternoons.

*I retrieved the exercise and daily activity MOTIVATION that I was looking for with BLACK CATS.

*I didnt have any up or down mood swings, just an easy transition into and out of energy packed days.

*Packaging is really cool black against silver label and those Green eyes against the yellow product name. Proper size bottle.

*Endurance was out of this world.

*Dollars and Cents are worth the payout for this AppNut- Applied Nutriceuticals product.

*No crash, jitters, headaches or mood swings.

I am not a regular user of stimulants and B. Cats has treated me very well. No side effects (not even on my prescriptions) that have been unpleasant.

I do not see any reason why anyone should question purchasing them- NIKE- Just Do It.

Overall rating: 9/10

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Justing2

Delayed surprise:
Quick review here for Black Cats

I had a horrible night of sleep last night maybe 3 or 4 hours and that was it. When I woke up I knew I needed to take something before my work out this morning cause I was dragging. I know the bottle says to start with 1 but I needed something strong so I went with two. About 30 mins later I really wasnt feeling anything and I thought to myself that this was another over hyped supp but out of nowhere I got this surge of engery that has been kicking my butt for the last 3 hours!! Def recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap energy booster!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big.Jazayrli: Final Review

SOLID SOLID SOLID!!!
My Final Review from my mini-log!

My Overall feeling: BOOM! is all that can really describe this. I honestly felt like i could have gone on forever. this was the perfect combo for the workout i was doing on friday. 30 second breaks between 15 sets of squat/Tbar row are taxing and this helped me to push through!
Initial Energy: This was like getting hit by a train. The energy was still clean as hell, but it came out of nowhere. I was still fasting (warrior diet style) last friday, so the empty stomach probably had a hand in it. Needless to say it was a beautiful thing!
Energy in one hour: I was truckin' for my whole workout! My HR was probably 150+ for my whole workout (which was about 30 min, give or take) and for the 30 min of cardio + jump rope i did after it!
Energy Late after use: Unfortunately, i did crash later at work. I had some iced tea to help me along the way after, but this crash seriously was like 8 hours after ingestion, so i may have just earned it with my workout and post workout carbs.
Compared to other energy products: Honestly, as a purely energy product, BLACK CATS are a thing of beauty. 1 cap is perfect pre workout, pre-work, or just about pre anything. 2 caps are perfect pre-intense anything. It is a versatile product that I have two bottles of in the mail for when i end my stim break!

Overall i would give BLACK CATS a 9/10. This is a very solid product at a very solid price. Given a short search, one can find it for 9.99/bottle. Even if one were to take 3 capsules per serving that's still <$.50/serving. And i cannot imagine the intensity from 3 caps.
Thanks to the guys at APPNUT for the opportunity to try this stuff, i REALLY appreciate it! Its FANTASTIC stuff!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slipstrm15

Solid ALL round!
Black Cats Review

I picked up a bottle of Black Cats because of the cheap price and I've gone through more than half a bottle. I take one pill and find that to be enough for me so the bottle lasts forever.

Energy 9/10

It takes a little to kick in, probably about 20-25 min. There's no jolt just smooth, continuous energy. Usually I start to feel it around my second exercise, because I pop one in the car on the way to the gym.

Focus 9/10

Not as focused I've been on a few other pre wo supplements during the whole gym process. However, once I begin a set, I find it a lot easier to "lock in" and really use everything I've got to push the weight.

Convenience/Price 10/10

I love the price and it's just as easy as swallowing one small pill on the way to the gym. And right now there's a Buy 2 Get One Free offer so can't really get a better deal anywhere (for $40)

Crash 7.5/10

For the first week or so I felt pretty weak and tired about 45 minutes after my workout was completed. But I had cycled off stims for 2 weeks before taking Black Cats. However, now the crash is minimal to nothing.

Overall 9/10

I'm really enjoying Black Cats. Only reason it doesn't get higher is because they don't give any sort of pump. But there not really advertised to do that anyway. Definitely a great product at a solid price. Maybe I'll have to try two on a leg day and see what happens!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mark118

Kicks in anywhere from 15 minutes post-dosing, for the rest of you:
I was kindly sent a free sample of black cats to review by App Nut. I was unsure of what to expect as i've been on the WF for months now (not everyday).

As one would expect, pump was as if i had taken no supp, but the key question was how they affected my focus. I took them on the day I train back, forearms, and cardio. ~20 min into my session is when i felt them kick in. I didnt feel wired, but more alert and sensation of fatigue lessened. Power did not increase but my repetitions did.

My training partner also used them and felt rather similar to me.

My key negative is that the time for them to kick is something I havent figured out yet.

So my grade... B+

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beefcake

FCUKING AWESOME!
i took two caps like 3 hours ago. Holy **** dude. I had like one of the best workouts of my life. Its the cleanest energy i've ever felt, no jitters or anything. I have a runner's high right now too even though i didnt do any running at all haha. I'm litterally in like the best mood ever right now...i had one cap yesterday, and even thats pretty good energy. But 2 caps , ****ing awesome

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a couple of BLACK CATS samples lying around and gave one to one of the guys I work with at nights yesterday, since the day before he wanted to know what I used that gave me almost non-stop energy (at work, I am the energizer bunny, always on the go). He ended up letting some of the others we work with use some as well. The verdict 15 minutes later: "I feel awake. I have more energy, like I can just move and go. This is like Adderall..." and the request of where to go to buy a bottle! BLACK CATS is definitely awesome stuff and is perfect for ANYone who wants that extra get-up-and-go!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natandrb

Best study aid EVER:
Just wanted to say that black cat's are the PERFECT study aid! Helps to keep you focused and alert without being too jittery.
Nothing worse than overstimming yourself and not being able to focus. Black cats provide that perfect level of energy. Also great if you pop one about 20 mins before class, particularly ones you just don't care about. Don't know how I would've made it through physics and organic chemistry all crammed into one summer semester without these bad boys :veryhappy:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely good stuff. I bought a bottle and use a cap every now and then to keep me focused and energetic when working in the field. At 38, I routinely outperform younger field biologists and if I take a Black Cat or two, I destroy them.