Cheap shipping with Primordial Performance!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

Shipping with Primordial Performance is now cheaper than ever!

Within the USA -

Free FedEx Ground Shipping for orders over $50.00*

Or

Save up to 80% on other shipping methods

International (non-USA) -

Save up to 80% on shipping for non-USA orders over $200.00**

Note: Order Total must exceed $50/$200 after points are applied

* Appropriate discounts will be applied towards other available shipping methods for orders over $50.00 (e.g., Fedex Priority Overnight, USPS Priority, USPS Express, ect).

** Save up to 80% off retail rates on Fedex and USPS international shipping rates for orders over $200.00 USD (Up to 42% discounts apply for orders under $200 USD).

SHIPPING TIME - Orders with all items in stock are guaranteed to be shipped out within 48hrs**. (excluding weekends and holidays) However, most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12:00pm PST.

** All orders with backordered products or saliva kits will be held until all items are in-stock. If you would like to split up your order, you will need to contact us and let us know. There will be a seconded shipping charge for all orders that are split and shipped with shipping other than first class mail.

For more information about our shipping, please see this thread - Shipping With Primordial Performance - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance
[/B]

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go!

pcproffy

Awards
That reminds me, I got charged for shipping on a qualifying purchase amount back around Dec 1st. Sent an email to the orders department and never got a response.

Order 11670.

UKStrength

That reminds me, I got charged for shipping on a qualifying purchase amount back around Dec 1st. Sent an email to the orders department and never got a response.

Order 11670.
Could you PM me your email address mate? I'll get this sorted for you :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM Members,

Shipping with Primordial Performance is now cheaper than ever!

Within the USA -

Free FedEx Ground Shipping for orders over $50.00*

Or

Save up to 80% on other shipping methods

International (non-USA) -

Save up to 80% on shipping for non-USA orders over $200.00**

Note: Order Total must exceed $50/$200 after points are applied

* Appropriate discounts will be applied towards other available shipping methods for orders over $50.00 (e.g., Fedex Priority Overnight, USPS Priority, USPS Express, ect).

** Save up to 80% off retail rates on Fedex and USPS international shipping rates for orders over $200.00 USD (Up to 42% discounts apply for orders under $200 USD).

SHIPPING TIME - Orders with all items in stock are guaranteed to be shipped out within 48hrs**. (excluding weekends and holidays) However, most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12:00pm PST.

** All orders with backordered products or saliva kits will be held until all items are in-stock. If you would like to split up your order, you will need to contact us and let us know. There will be a seconded shipping charge for all orders that are split and shipped with shipping other than first class mail.

For more information about our shipping, please see this thread - Shipping With Primordial Performance - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance
[/B]
This is another great incentive to try our product line; it's never been a better time! :439:

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I hate you guys so much right now. Putting my order of Superdrone-LV and Liver Juice tonight. You have given me too much incentive not to. I hate you because it is going on my abnormally high credit card. Haha ;)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate you guys so much right now. Putting my order of Superdrone-LV and Liver Juice tonight. You have given me too much incentive not to. I hate you because it is going on my abnormally high credit card. Haha ;)
Thanks for supporting us Kevin!

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Order 11670.
You should have gotten a response. We dont ignore any emails. (maybe its in your spam box?)

Ill make sure you get a follow up on this.

-Eric

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hell of a deal...I just keep making orders...