LG NATADROL Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NATADROL

by

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require a light PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, although, recent testers have reported only very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in prohormone/prosteroid use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol will NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...

* Increase your LBM
* Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* Give profound strength increases
* Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* Increase your positive aggression
* Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So what’s in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn’t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn’t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by…

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.​

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that proves effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they’re used.​

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD®, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol®.

With Natadrol you'll get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

Available for pre-sale on January 4th, 2010!

1 bottle of Natadrol: $24.99

2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98
4 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911 + Free Anadraulic Pump: $99.96!!!!

Free shipping on all orders over $100

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say 1-AD, are you talking the current version or the real version from pre-'05?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say 1-AD, are you talking the current version or the real version from pre-'05?
It's been compared to Ergopharm's 1-AD and 1-AndroRX by IML. Just going by what our testers have said.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, I can't wait to see more logs with this

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Is this something u run for 6? 8? 10wks? How long will a bottle last? How is it dosed?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this something u run for 6? 8? 10wks? How long will a bottle last? How is it dosed?
120 caps/btl.

Recommended range is 3-6 caps/day; I recommend the upper range of that for maximum effects while still being low in sides.

2/2/2 dosing for high end. Low end would obviously be 1/1/1.

8wks would be ample I would say.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
120 caps/btl.

Recommended range is 3-6 caps/day; I recommend the upper range of that for maximum effects while still being low in sides.

2/2/2 dosing for high end. Low end would obviously be 1/1/1.

8wks would be ample I would say.
Very interesting... I am sucker for supplements and might have to check it out... What are your thoughts about stack it with something like testopro or phytotest. Then possibly adding in some GH enhancing supplement?

Any chances fir sponsored logs?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, is this a hormonal product or not? Should it be treated like one? Live toxic? Alcohol consumption? Stacking issues with anything? Could it be used as a bridge between compounds?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Not to complain, this is a great deal, but Im going to order your biggest package which is the 4 with the free stuff and it comes 4 pennies short of free shipping! Come on, your telling me 99.96 wont get it done?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
IC, do you or Eric have a good idea on just how suppressive Natadrol is?

I know that, in the absence of bloods, there's now way to get an accurate measure. But I wasnt sure if there was anything you saw in your research that gave you a good idea.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to complain, this is a great deal, but Im going to order your biggest package which is the 4 with the free stuff and it comes 4 pennies short of free shipping! Come on, your telling me 99.96 wont get it done?
$3.96 for shaker or $5 for T-shirt? :dunno:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i do need another shaker, they always come in handy and one can never have enough shirts!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm i do need another shaker, they always come in handy and one can never have enough shirts!
Regular shipping is $6.96. This should make you feel better...

Let me do this math for you guys:

4btls Natadrol @ $24.99 = $99.96

AP: $25 (at retailer)
T911: $30 (at retailer)

= $55

Less cost of shaker to qualify for shipping: $3.96

= $51.04 ROI

Not a bad deal. ;)

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine...Only got two, that's all I can afford.

I was wondering, could this be used as a bridge while coming off a cycle of ds?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered mine...Only got two, that's all I can afford.

I was wondering, could this be used as a bridge while coming off a cycle of ds?
Hmmm...A bridge, ya, but I wouldn't necessarily use it in PCT, or at least at the beginning of it. - Natadrol is potent, but very mild in terms of test-suppression, but I still wouldn't advise anyone to use it in PCT.

Could you give me an example of how you wanted to use it and I could better advise you.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...A bridge, ya, but I wouldn't necessarily use it in PCT, or at least at the beginning of it. - Natadrol is potent, but very mild in terms of test-suppression, but I still wouldn't advise anyone to use it in PCT.

Could you give me an example of how you wanted to use it and I could better advise you.
Well, the Swole stack has been suggested as an appropriate bridge while coming off ds (for up to eight weeks) before beginning PCT. As I type this, I start thinking maybe it was suggested to be used AS PCT, otherwise that would be one looonnngggg cycle without proper PCT....I'll have to find that thread and re-read it....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the Swole stack has been suggested as an appropriate bridge while coming off ds (for up to eight weeks) before beginning PCT. As I type this, I start thinking maybe it was suggested to be used AS PCT, otherwise that would be one looonnngggg cycle without proper PCT....I'll have to find that thread and re-read it....
Yes, the Swole stack is meant to be used as part of PCT. It can work as a sole PCT cycle for mild cycles, and I would recommend a SERM on top of the Swole stack for a harsher cycle.

But again, post what you wanted to do with your hormones, what they are, how you were going to cycle, and how you wanted to use the Swole Stack and Natadrol. I'll help you out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested to see what tha thread said.. sounds like a fun run

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks will order soon

reptone

Awards
  • Established
How would this be stacked with an CEL X-Tren cycle and normal PCT I would use for Tren? Also running OEP/CLA. Still in the planning stage.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the Swole stack is meant to be used as part of PCT. It can work as a sole PCT cycle for mild cycles, and I would recommend a SERM on top of the Swole stack for a harsher cycle.

But again, post what you wanted to do with your hormones, what they are, how you were going to cycle, and how you wanted to use the Swole Stack and Natadrol. I'll help you out.
I'm coming off a 4 week transdermal 1T (with a two week run of Tren LV at the end, just to see how I responded to it before I run it full bore next cycle). I've been tapering down the hormones while ramping up PCT-the PP TRS stack and DTP. So far, so good with no loss of the 15 lbs I gained. (I've got two and a half more weeks of PCT. I don't like the idea of being totally off of supplements and was going to add in the Swole Stack when it arrives Thursday. If the addition of Natadrol will be beneficial at this point, I'm all for it!!!! Thanks for looking out. I hope this all makes good sense.

Ravern

Awards
i just ordered the 4 bottles package and am very excited about it. but i actually just started a 6 week H-drol cycle about 5 days ago and i was wondering after my 4 weeks of PCT how long would you recommend to wait before starting the ND?? im planning on doing an 8 week cycle of ND at 6 a day, prolly gonna do 3 in the am and 3 pm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be all over this but it's the same old problem, can't get it in Canada... I am sure it's a good product. You guys have proved that your capable, I managed to get ahold of some Ghenerate on Ebay and it seems like a great product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 2 bottles and T-911... can't wait to stack these with some AS and AP for 40 days of madness.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be all over this but it's the same old problem, can't get it in Canada... I am sure it's a good product. You guys have proved that your capable, I managed to get ahold of some Ghenerate on Ebay and it seems like a great product.
We'll actually be getting it to a Canadian distributor ASAP, but ya, the deal probably won't be around for you. :(

Picked up 2 bottles and T-911... can't wait to stack these with some AS and AP for 40 days of madness.
Awesome man!

Ravern

Awards
how long would you have to wait to start ND after a 6 week H-Drol cycle?? also when exactly can we expect the ND to ship??

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting at 5'11" 180 with about 10% bodyfat and about 2 weeks out on a Mdrol cycle that'll be 10/20/20 with 1-T Tren LV stacked alongside.

After proper pct (nolva and the TRS with DTH) and a couple week break, would it be wise to run Natadrol alongside USP's OEP and RPN's DCP for keeping strength and cutting before summer?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would this be stacked with an CEL X-Tren cycle and normal PCT I would use for Tren? Also running OEP/CLA. Still in the planning stage.
I would run the X-Tren alongside the Natadrol for however long you were planning the cycle. If you were only running X-Tren for four weeks, I'd probably do Natadrol for 6 weeks total, running only ND for the first two weeks.

OEP and CLA would be fine with it.

I'm coming off a 4 week transdermal 1T (with a two week run of Tren LV at the end, just to see how I responded to it before I run it full bore next cycle). I've been tapering down the hormones while ramping up PCT-the PP TRS stack and DTP. So far, so good with no loss of the 15 lbs I gained. (I've got two and a half more weeks of PCT. I don't like the idea of being totally off of supplements and was going to add in the Swole Stack when it arrives Thursday. If the addition of Natadrol will be beneficial at this point, I'm all for it!!!! Thanks for looking out. I hope this all makes good sense.
So you started PCT, but are still on the hormonal products? - I'm a little confused on how you're doing the PCT.

I think you would be perfectly fine adding in ND toward the end of PCT.

i just ordered the 4 bottles package and am very excited about it. but i actually just started a 6 week H-drol cycle about 5 days ago and i was wondering after my 4 weeks of PCT how long would you recommend to wait before starting the ND?? im planning on doing an 8 week cycle of ND at 6 a day, prolly gonna do 3 in the am and 3 pm.
I don't really think you'd need to wait after PCT. You should be good to go.

I'd recommend doing 3 doses per day. 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 night.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sitting at 5'11" 180 with about 10% bodyfat and about 2 weeks out on a Mdrol cycle that'll be 10/20/20 with 1-T Tren LV stacked alongside.

After proper pct (nolva and the TRS with DTH) and a couple week break, would it be wise to run Natadrol alongside USP's OEP and RPN's DCP for keeping strength and cutting before summer?
Yep, that sounds great man. Very good plan you have setup.

How's that current cycle you're running treating you?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that sounds great man. Very good plan you have setup.

How's that current cycle you're running treating you?

Preloading Cycle Support for another week and currently on a 5 day antibiotic for an ear infection so I pushed the start back a week.

Going to use a previous bottle of sustain alpha on cycle to prevent shutdown and keep libido up, cycle support throughout, first 2 weeks will be Tren LV solo with last 3-4 weeks adding in the Mdrol starting at 10mg.

I tend to stay lean no matter what I eat so I'll shoot for about 3500-4000 cal during the cycle in hopes to get to 195 before taking the OEP, ND, DCP for a half-assed cut.

I've honestly never done cardio in my life and gone from 140lbs 2-3 years ago to 180 now at 10% so something's working :thinking:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WIth this being a new supplement to the bodybuilding community will this affect my submission to the all natural bodybuilding comps?? I would love to try this out but i don't want to jepardise my entry to all natural competition. . . . thoughts?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WIth this being a new supplement to the bodybuilding community will this affect my submission to the all natural bodybuilding comps?? I would love to try this out but i don't want to jepardise my entry to all natural competition. . . . thoughts?
It depends on the organization, but regardless, you WILL NOT test positive for steroids while on Natadrol.

You can check with them if you'd like to be safe.

Ravern

Awards
what would be the benefit of running the ND 2,2 and 2 vs. 3 and 3??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD®, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol®.

With Natadrol you'll get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

Non-steroidal PCT:

Do you have any logs with people who have before and after pics to back these claims up ??? I do like you guys but as good as 1-ad and second to super drol ??? so this is stronger than PPlex Estane Hdrol etc ???

kinda find that as marketing which puts me of.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PCT and Natadrol

Steroidal PCT:

Non-steroidal PCT:

Do you have any logs with people who have before and after pics to back these claims up ??? I do like you guys but as good as 1-ad and second to super drol ??? so this is stronger than PPlex Estane Hdrol etc ???

kinda find that as marketing which puts me of.
It's all user dependent, but those are the reports we have had. AE14 and jdg both have logs up on here you can refer to. - The aggression and libido seem very pronounced.

For me, personally, Epidrol and Phera-Plex are stronger in terms of strength, but I don't see much in terms of strength from Superdrol.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
How long will the pre-sale last?
Until what date?
Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Until what date?
Thanks.
Usually LG is generous time wise with it's pre sales, but this stuff is selling like hot cakes and I'm guessing once the first batch runs out that it's pre sale over time.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Usually LG is generous time wise with it's pre sales, but this stuff is selling like hot cakes and I'm guessing once the first batch runs out that it's pre sale over time.
roughly a few days or a week? Cuse im thinking i can buy some now, or i can buy more if i wait a little.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
roughly a few days or a week? Cuse im thinking i can buy some now, or i can buy more if i wait a little.
I wouldn't wait to long, but maybe wait for Eric to come in and answer that or IC.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
how can u sell this stuff so cheap???
I guess you want to get people to test your new product.

Cuse your other stuff, not to be negative, doesnt seem as innovative as this stuff.

I just had to get the two pack combo with t-911, i havent tried that out yet either.

I guess if its still on sale on monday i can get another 2.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until what date?
Thanks.
I wouldn't wait to long, but maybe wait for Eric to come in and answer that or IC.
As soon as we have the entire batch through the production, we will ship to everyone that jumped on the pre-sale, and then for the next 45 days there is a retailer that has an exclusive on Natadrol.

how can u sell this stuff so cheap???
I guess you want to get people to test your new product.

Cuse your other stuff, not to be negative, doesnt seem as innovative as this stuff.

I just had to get the two pack combo with t-911, i havent tried that out yet either.

I guess if its still on sale on monday i can get another 2.
It's the benefit of a pre-sale, my man. Good things come to those who wait.

Quite the contrary on the innovation comment. There are only a couple products of ours that don't deviate from the bodybuilding supplement norms.