LG NATADROL Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up LG NATADROL Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

NATADROL

by

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require a light PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, although, recent testers have reported only very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in prohormone/prosteroid use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol will NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...

* Increase your LBM
    * Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
    * Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
    * Give profound strength increases
    * Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
    * Increase your positive aggression
    * Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So what’s in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn’t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn’t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by…

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that proves effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they’re used.

The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD®, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol®.

With Natadrol you'll get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a safe and highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

Available for pre-sale on January 4th, 2010!

1 bottle of Natadrol: $24.99

2 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911: $49.98
    4 bottles of Natadrol + Free T-911 + Free Anadraulic Pump: $99.96!!!!

Free shipping on all orders over $100

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

When you say 1-AD, are you talking the current version or the real version from pre-'05?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    When you say 1-AD, are you talking the current version or the real version from pre-'05?
    It's been compared to Ergopharm's 1-AD and 1-AndroRX by IML. Just going by what our testers have said.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Very interesting, I can't wait to see more logs with this
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Any need to use cycle assist or preload?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ckozlgod View Post
    Any need to use cycle assist or preload?
    Nope.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Is this something u run for 6? 8? 10wks? How long will a bottle last? How is it dosed?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Is this something u run for 6? 8? 10wks? How long will a bottle last? How is it dosed?
    120 caps/btl.

Recommended range is 3-6 caps/day; I recommend the upper range of that for maximum effects while still being low in sides.

2/2/2 dosing for high end. Low end would obviously be 1/1/1.

8wks would be ample I would say.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

BOINGGGGGGGGGGGG
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    120 caps/btl.

Recommended range is 3-6 caps/day; I recommend the upper range of that for maximum effects while still being low in sides.

2/2/2 dosing for high end. Low end would obviously be 1/1/1.

8wks would be ample I would say.
    Very interesting... I am sucker for supplements and might have to check it out... What are your thoughts about stack it with something like testopro or phytotest. Then possibly adding in some GH enhancing supplement?

Any chances fir sponsored logs?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

So, is this a hormonal product or not? Should it be treated like one? Live toxic? Alcohol consumption? Stacking issues with anything? Could it be used as a bridge between compounds?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Not to complain, this is a great deal, but Im going to order your biggest package which is the 4 with the free stuff and it comes 4 pennies short of free shipping! Come on, your telling me 99.96 wont get it done?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

IC, do you or Eric have a good idea on just how suppressive Natadrol is?

I know that, in the absence of bloods, there's now way to get an accurate measure. But I wasnt sure if there was anything you saw in your research that gave you a good idea.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Not to complain, this is a great deal, but Im going to order your biggest package which is the 4 with the free stuff and it comes 4 pennies short of free shipping! Come on, your telling me 99.96 wont get it done?
    $3.96 for shaker or $5 for T-shirt?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

hmmm i do need another shaker, they always come in handy and one can never have enough shirts!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    hmmm i do need another shaker, they always come in handy and one can never have enough shirts!
    Regular shipping is $6.96. This should make you feel better...

Let me do this math for you guys:

4btls Natadrol @ $24.99 = $99.96

AP: $25 (at retailer)
    T911: $30 (at retailer)

= $55

Less cost of shaker to qualify for shipping: $3.96

= $51.04 ROI

Not a bad deal.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Ordered mine...Only got two, that's all I can afford.

I was wondering, could this be used as a bridge while coming off a cycle of ds?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

talked me into it, hehe
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    Ordered mine...Only got two, that's all I can afford.

I was wondering, could this be used as a bridge while coming off a cycle of ds?
    Hmmm...A bridge, ya, but I wouldn't necessarily use it in PCT, or at least at the beginning of it. - Natadrol is potent, but very mild in terms of test-suppression, but I still wouldn't advise anyone to use it in PCT.

Could you give me an example of how you wanted to use it and I could better advise you.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm...A bridge, ya, but I wouldn't necessarily use it in PCT, or at least at the beginning of it. - Natadrol is potent, but very mild in terms of test-suppression, but I still wouldn't advise anyone to use it in PCT.

Could you give me an example of how you wanted to use it and I could better advise you.
    Well, the Swole stack has been suggested as an appropriate bridge while coming off ds (for up to eight weeks) before beginning PCT. As I type this, I start thinking maybe it was suggested to be used AS PCT, otherwise that would be one looonnngggg cycle without proper PCT....I'll have to find that thread and re-read it....
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Well, the Swole stack has been suggested as an appropriate bridge while coming off ds (for up to eight weeks) before beginning PCT. As I type this, I start thinking maybe it was suggested to be used AS PCT, otherwise that would be one looonnngggg cycle without proper PCT....I'll have to find that thread and re-read it....
    Yes, the Swole stack is meant to be used as part of PCT. It can work as a sole PCT cycle for mild cycles, and I would recommend a SERM on top of the Swole stack for a harsher cycle.

But again, post what you wanted to do with your hormones, what they are, how you were going to cycle, and how you wanted to use the Swole Stack and Natadrol. I'll help you out.
  22. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

interested to see what tha thread said.. sounds like a fun run
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

thanks will order soon
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Answers

How would this be stacked with an CEL X-Tren cycle and normal PCT I would use for Tren? Also running OEP/CLA. Still in the planning stage.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, the Swole stack is meant to be used as part of PCT. It can work as a sole PCT cycle for mild cycles, and I would recommend a SERM on top of the Swole stack for a harsher cycle.

But again, post what you wanted to do with your hormones, what they are, how you were going to cycle, and how you wanted to use the Swole Stack and Natadrol. I'll help you out.
    I'm coming off a 4 week transdermal 1T (with a two week run of Tren LV at the end, just to see how I responded to it before I run it full bore next cycle). I've been tapering down the hormones while ramping up PCT-the PP TRS stack and DTP. So far, so good with no loss of the 15 lbs I gained. (I've got two and a half more weeks of PCT. I don't like the idea of being totally off of supplements and was going to add in the Swole Stack when it arrives Thursday. If the addition of Natadrol will be beneficial at this point, I'm all for it!!!! Thanks for looking out. I hope this all makes good sense.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

i just ordered the 4 bottles package and am very excited about it. but i actually just started a 6 week H-drol cycle about 5 days ago and i was wondering after my 4 weeks of PCT how long would you recommend to wait before starting the ND?? im planning on doing an 8 week cycle of ND at 6 a day, prolly gonna do 3 in the am and 3 pm.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would be all over this but it's the same old problem, can't get it in Canada... I am sure it's a good product. You guys have proved that your capable, I managed to get ahold of some Ghenerate on Ebay and it seems like a great product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Picked up 2 bottles and T-911... can't wait to stack these with some AS and AP for 40 days of madness.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I would be all over this but it's the same old problem, can't get it in Canada... I am sure it's a good product. You guys have proved that your capable, I managed to get ahold of some Ghenerate on Ebay and it seems like a great product.
    We'll actually be getting it to a Canadian distributor ASAP, but ya, the deal probably won't be around for you.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Picked up 2 bottles and T-911... can't wait to stack these with some AS and AP for 40 days of madness.
    Awesome man!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

how long would you have to wait to start ND after a 6 week H-Drol cycle?? also when exactly can we expect the ND to ship??
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

The Wait is over!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sitting at 5'11" 180 with about 10% bodyfat and about 2 weeks out on a Mdrol cycle that'll be 10/20/20 with 1-T Tren LV stacked alongside.

After proper pct (nolva and the TRS with DTH) and a couple week break, would it be wise to run Natadrol alongside USP's OEP and RPN's DCP for keeping strength and cutting before summer?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    How would this be stacked with an CEL X-Tren cycle and normal PCT I would use for Tren? Also running OEP/CLA. Still in the planning stage.
    I would run the X-Tren alongside the Natadrol for however long you were planning the cycle. If you were only running X-Tren for four weeks, I'd probably do Natadrol for 6 weeks total, running only ND for the first two weeks.

OEP and CLA would be fine with it.

I'm coming off a 4 week transdermal 1T (with a two week run of Tren LV at the end, just to see how I responded to it before I run it full bore next cycle). I've been tapering down the hormones while ramping up PCT-the PP TRS stack and DTP. So far, so good with no loss of the 15 lbs I gained. (I've got two and a half more weeks of PCT. I don't like the idea of being totally off of supplements and was going to add in the Swole Stack when it arrives Thursday. If the addition of Natadrol will be beneficial at this point, I'm all for it!!!! Thanks for looking out. I hope this all makes good sense.
    So you started PCT, but are still on the hormonal products? - I'm a little confused on how you're doing the PCT.

I think you would be perfectly fine adding in ND toward the end of PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravern View Post
    i just ordered the 4 bottles package and am very excited about it. but i actually just started a 6 week H-drol cycle about 5 days ago and i was wondering after my 4 weeks of PCT how long would you recommend to wait before starting the ND?? im planning on doing an 8 week cycle of ND at 6 a day, prolly gonna do 3 in the am and 3 pm.
    I don't really think you'd need to wait after PCT. You should be good to go.

I'd recommend doing 3 doses per day. 2 morning, 2 mid-day, 2 night.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    I'm sitting at 5'11" 180 with about 10% bodyfat and about 2 weeks out on a Mdrol cycle that'll be 10/20/20 with 1-T Tren LV stacked alongside.

After proper pct (nolva and the TRS with DTH) and a couple week break, would it be wise to run Natadrol alongside USP's OEP and RPN's DCP for keeping strength and cutting before summer?
    Yep, that sounds great man. Very good plan you have setup.

How's that current cycle you're running treating you?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yep, that sounds great man. Very good plan you have setup.

How's that current cycle you're running treating you?

Preloading Cycle Support for another week and currently on a 5 day antibiotic for an ear infection so I pushed the start back a week.

Going to use a previous bottle of sustain alpha on cycle to prevent shutdown and keep libido up, cycle support throughout, first 2 weeks will be Tren LV solo with last 3-4 weeks adding in the Mdrol starting at 10mg.

I tend to stay lean no matter what I eat so I'll shoot for about 3500-4000 cal during the cycle in hopes to get to 195 before taking the OEP, ND, DCP for a half-assed cut.

I've honestly never done cardio in my life and gone from 140lbs 2-3 years ago to 180 now at 10% so something's working
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

WIth this being a new supplement to the bodybuilding community will this affect my submission to the all natural bodybuilding comps?? I would love to try this out but i don't want to jepardise my entry to all natural competition. . . . thoughts?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WIth this being a new supplement to the bodybuilding community will this affect my submission to the all natural bodybuilding comps?? I would love to try this out but i don't want to jepardise my entry to all natural competition. . . . thoughts?
    It depends on the organization, but regardless, you WILL NOT test positive for steroids while on Natadrol.

You can check with them if you'd like to be safe.
  38. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

It depends on the organization, but regardless, you WILL NOT test positive for steroids while on Natadrol.

You can check with them if you'd like to be safe.
    Always check with your governing body - they are nitpicky bastards, from what I understand!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

what would be the benefit of running the ND 2,2 and 2 vs. 3 and 3??
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravern View Post
    what would be the benefit of running the ND 2,2 and 2 vs. 3 and 3??
    More constant levels in your blood stream.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:39 PM
  3. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:45 PM
  4. Got some good deals @ GNC today...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements