LG NATADROL Pre-sale TODAY! - Write-up, Ingredients, and Promo Deals!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
...'scuse while I step up on my T-911 soap-box: I'm sorry, but an AI that routinely adds 50+ to all 3 of my major lifts within an average of one month? C'mon now, I'd call that pretty darn innovative. ;)
Hell yeah, T911 is solid man! In fact so many of Lg's stuff is! Bc+Eaa?? Hell yeah that stuff is good! Tried Slin? Blows everything else away.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
too refressh on my comment, i meant that LG is become more innovative, not to say their other stuff wasnt innovative, i just feel stuff they put out in the last year, has been more innovative then ever. I did really like MMV2 though, the stuff that thundergod, the dht-fiend really seemed to like.

The point; i wasnt meaning to be negative, to be postive, i think LG is becoming a better company.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
too refressh on my comment, i meant that LG is become more innovative, not to say their other stuff wasnt innovative, i just feel stuff they put out in the last year, has been more innovative then ever. I did really like MMV2 though, the stuff that thundergod, the dht-fiend really seemed to like.

The point; i wasnt meaning to be negative, to be postive, i think LG is becoming a better company.
Thanks for the kind words man! We are hoping all the hard work pays off this year and so far it is looking great! Some great products, great reps and excellent customers!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was only giving you a hard time man - I agree, LG has gotten better since I first tried some of their stuff. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I def think their stuff is unique to the supplement world. I might even have to give this a try. Might be time for a cycle soon and I dont want something that is just going to puff me up with a bunch of water. And Id love to have a T-911 and AS PCT.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so do you think you can see the same gains as a cycle of SARM S4?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
so do you think you can see the same gains as a cycle of SARM S4?
That's an interesting and reasonable comparison. But I think more feedback from both products needs to be seen first. I'll probably run both sometime in the next few months so I can compare.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's an interesting and reasonable comparison. But I think more feedback from both products needs to be seen first. I'll probably run both sometime in the next few months so I can compare.
Sweeeeeet!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what other products,phs can this b stacked with? how about mmv2?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what other products,phs can this b stacked with? how about mmv2?
This certainly can be stacked and since non-methylated makes it really easy to stack. With mmv2 this would be a MAD lean mass stack!

Idl ike to see mmv2 + Natadrol + Ghenerate, PCT = t911 + AS GT. Hell yeah!

bobloblaw

Awards
This certainly can be stacked and since non-methylated makes it really easy to stack. With mmv2 this would be a MAD lean mass stack!

Idl ike to see mmv2 + Natadrol + Ghenerate, PCT = t911 + AS GT. Hell yeah!
i want to do that stack but with mmv3 and do the Ghenerate with the pct. is there a release date for AS GT?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
how would u advice taking mmv2 in conjunction with natadrol

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
you guys are talking about the old not available mmv2 right?

There is a clone out limited release, is that what you guys are reffering too?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, AS-GTSE should be out around the end of the month or early February. We're still tweaking some things a bit. ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know best way too stack these two

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know best way too stack these two

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Mmv2 and the new non steroidal product

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im down.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think pulsing MMv2 pre-workout at 4-6 caps pre-training, and then taking Natadrol at 2 caps, 3x/day would be the best way to dose.

8 weeks of that would be sick.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pimpin!:biglaugh:

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
how much supression from doing MMV2 preworkout? and how long can you run that. Lets just say solo. I dont notice too much supression but im worried about hormones bouncing from pulsing, any relevence to that?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff seems amazing from the tester reviews!! Should be sweet to try!

Sorry ive been out guys, moved into new rooms and didnt have internet since i got back from leave but im back up and running now!!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I think pulsing MMv2 pre-workout at 4-6 caps pre-training, and then taking Natadrol at 2 caps, 3x/day would be the best way to dose.

8 weeks of that would be sick.
Sounds great. What would you recommend for pct if doing this example above???
Also, can i use mmv3 supermelt tabs instead of mmv2 or is mmv2 better/stronger/more effecttive ph than mmv3??

how much supression from doing MMV2 preworkout? and how long can you run that. Lets just say solo. I dont notice too much supression but im worried about hormones bouncing from pulsing, any relevence to that?
BUMP FOR THIS , WANT TO KNOW TOO.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Itd be nice if we could get like a thread comparing also your current prohormonal products, in terms of efffectiveness, like MMV3

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Should b on paper but I haven't seen alot of logs saying it is

Ravern

Awards
anyone get the Natadrol in the mail yet?? got a email almost a week ago but wasnt sure when it actually shipped or if it even did yet. any comments??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone get the Natadrol in the mail yet?? got a email almost a week ago but wasnt sure when it actually shipped or if it even did yet. any comments??
Our system was setup to automatically send that email. I apologize. None of the orders have shipped yet.

Ravern

Awards
its all good man no rush. im actually halfway through a H-drol cycle so itll be perfect timing when i get it. gonna start and 8 week cycle like a week or two after my pct. im pretty excited, thinking of stacking this with HGHup for the 8 weeks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol, will start shipping out tomorrow!, just got word from LegalGear:D!

Ravern

Awards
niiiice. just ordered my 8 weeks worth of HGHup to take with the ND. should be a nice stack. pct is gonna be T-911 and testopro. hopefully we'll start seeing some nice logs going up soon.

anbes

Awards
again... neither ghenerate and natadrol can be shipped from latin america. No nutra, no bb... when will lg allow "tupiniquins"* to buy those? (* one of brasilian's indians language...just joking, sometimes comparing to other countrys, we call ourselves this way)

ehoeft

Awards
damn.... just went on LG's site to pre order the 4 bottles w/ t911 and AP and its over. Bummer :( Its 39.99 a bottle now. Guess thats what happens when u wait. Was looking forward to trying a 2 month cycle