Primordial Performance New Years Sale

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

1-T Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T!
Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Dermacrine
Blast muscle growth to new levels with time released topical Dermacrine!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

1-T
Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! This time released formula only requires one topical application per day.
Originally $69.95, now only $48.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

1-T Muscle Stack
Use 1-T to boost the body’s anabolic and androgenic hormones along with Phyto-Testosterone to mimic the body’s natural testosterone with our 1-T Muscle Stack!
Originally $195.95, now only $156.76!

Dermacrine Muscle Stack
The Dermacrine Muscle Stack is designed for maximal lean muscle gains while reducing body fat for a harder, leaner and more bulging physique!
Originally $179.95, now only $143.96!

Hardcore Muscle Stack
Dramatically increase strength, size and muscle hardness with the 10 week regimen of the Hardcore Muscle Stack; including a twin pack of 1-T and full Post Cycle Therapy!
Originally $232.95, now only $186.36!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker
The Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker provides the best mix of pre-workout ingredients in clinically effective doses for improving recovery and muscular endurance while enhancing lifting power and strength!
Originally $63.95, now only $51.16!

Blender Bottle
Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Is it free shipping w/ $50 or $150 purchase? The graphic says 50, but your write-up says 150.

Good deals!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it free shipping w/ $50 or $150 purchase? The graphic says 50, but your write-up says 150.

Good deals!
Old graphic, we just updated it. Its $150.00 for free shipping for this sale.

-Eric

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know if yous will be having GPLC at Nutraplanet?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whooooohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

axan

axan

Awards
dunno if it's just me but when i click the link to some of the products(slumber stack, ibcaa etc) it doesn't show product description or way to add it to cart. I use firefox but tried ie 8 too and it didn't work either.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish I can get in on those sales! Some much great stuff and so little money.

Insaniac

Awards
Its seems like the products link to purchase is down.......= (

That sucks

Santa89

Awards
Its seems like the products link to purchase is down.......= (

That sucks
I think I'm having the same problem.

On check out it lists the original prices and not the sale prices. :\

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm having the same problem.

On check out it lists the original prices and not the sale prices. :\
Which products are you referring to? We tested these and everything was going through just fine for us. What page did you actually see the original prices on?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
dunno if it's just me but when i click the link to some of the products(slumber stack, ibcaa etc) it doesn't show product description or way to add it to cart. I use firefox but tried ie 8 too and it didn't work either.
It could be your computer. I'm seeing everything just fine.

Messenger

Awards
Will the GPLC be available to ship to Canada? I was under the impression it was why we couldnt get Pre Max here.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome this is what ive been waiting for time to stock up:D i love the sustain alpha and phyto test prices and 44.96 for premax all i can say is wow.

Santa89

Awards
Which products are you referring to? We tested these and everything was going through just fine for us. What page did you actually see the original prices on?
THe FLS Package and the Pre-Workout with Pre-Max

No worries. I got it.

Ordered!

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
I have $252 in my cart but im getting charged $35 shipping cost?
Is the free shipping on international orders on any order above $250 or under?

oh and im in Australia.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have $252 in my cart but im getting charged $35 shipping cost?
Is the free shipping on international orders on any order above $250 or under?

oh and im in Australia.
Its actually not free anymore. (Aus customers started racking up $100+ shipping charges and we started losing our ass)

Now we discount the shipping cost for you if you order over the limit. (plus we already get about 50% off retail international fedex rates)

-Eric

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i didnt need it but added 2 more each 1t liq and sa liq to my cabinet

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
can i order on january 3rd and still get it???

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Just read your Newsletter.
"International customers get up to 80% off shipping methods with orders over $250.00 USD."

Still a very good deal :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can i order on january 3rd and still get it???
We wont be able to have any TREN in our warehouse come Monday the 4th... so all sales on TREN must be placed by Friday, so we can have them out for Sat pick up.

The sale is going for everything else until Monday though!

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you all take advantage of this FANTASTIC SALE!, up to 40% on some products!

Let Primordial Performance's dynamic product line help you achieve you're fitness/bodybuilding/health related-goals in the new year!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/142303-primordial-performances-new.html
^^^

It's never been a better time to get a jumpstart on your new years resolutions. Make sure you guys take advantage of this great sale before it's gone!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not much longer for this great sale im glad i picked up some stuff. thanks for the awesome sale PP.

Santa89

Awards
I feel like buying something else! Gah decisions decisions! >.<

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sale going for another 48 more hours...

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
id reccomend the sustain alpha topical, it 30 bucks. Thats what i got.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id reccomend the sustain alpha topical, it 30 bucks. Thats what i got.
Great products allround, really. I have always enjoyed the Testosterone Recovery Stack (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max) every time. Looking forward to trying the oral version of Sustain Alpha (Liqua-Vade), Phyto-Testosterone, and PreMax/GPLC. I need 500 days in a year! :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the sale gets turned off tomorrow.

-Eric