Primordial Performance Presents: GPLC (GlycoCarn)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Primordial Performance Presents: GPLC (GlycoCarn)

* Proven to enhance blood flow to muscles
* Decreases lactic acid for improved performance
* Clean crash free energy
* Increases peak power
* Safe for athletes and bodybuilders

What is GlycoCarn® and how does it work?

Our Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) is Sigma-tau brand and coined GlycoCarn®. (The only proven GPLC)

GlycoCarn is proven to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels in humans. Higher NO levels increases blood flow to skeletal muscle and the heart, leading to greater oxygen and nutrient delivery both during and after exercise -- aiding in both performance and recovery.

How is GlycoCarn better than other NO boosting products?

You have also probably seen L-arginine and arginine based amino acids such as arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) and arginine esters being pushed by supplement companies as being the holy grail at increasing NO production.

However, This is a lie.

The truth is, research clearly shows that oral supplementation of arginine based amino acids do not increase circulating NO levels or enhance blood flow, even at doses as high as 20g/day. (1-3) The only time arginine has ever shown a positive effect on blood flow is by large dosages given via intravenouss injection. (1)

While arginine may be the primary precursor to NO biosynthesis, it has not been found to be the rate limiting component of NO production. Rather, nitric oxide synthases such as endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) appears to be the primary rate limiting factor. (4)

This is where Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GlycoCarn) comes to dominate the market. GlycoCarn has been proven to increase the endothelial nitric oxide synthase and nitric oxide (NO) levels in human muscle. (5) Human clincal trials have also demonstrated Glycocarn to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels from exercise stimulation -

What results can I expect?

The following results may be noticed in as soon as 1-2 weeks -

* More stamina & power
* Bigger, fuller muscles
* Faster recovery

In fact, GlycoCarn is the ONLY ingredient that has been proven to raise NO levels and provide a performance boost in humans after oral supplementation.

Just take a look at the boost in sprinting performance from GlycoCarn supplementation -

How does Glycocarn enhance stamina?

Aside from increasing blood flow and nutrient delivery to the heart and muscles, Glycocan can also control lactic acid levels. (6) Lactic acid is the burn you get in your muscles when they are about to fail.

This attribute is extremely popular in athletes, bodybuilders, and endurance trainers.

Athletes from this study who supplemented with 4.5 gram of GlycoCarn achieved lower levels of lactic acid buildup compared to placebo (despite producing more power than the placebo group) –

How much should I take?

You NEED to be taking at least 4.5 grams of GlycoCarn to experience its effectiveness. This is noted in the studies done on GlycoCarn.

Don’t waste your time anything less than the full clinically proven dose of GlycoCarn.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 scoops (4.5g)
Servings per container: 15

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL)
4.5g**

*Daily Value
**Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin

WARNING:

DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTICE:

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy our GPLC (GlycoCarn), Here:
GPLC (GlycoCarn)

References:

1. Effects of in vivo and in vitro L-arginine supplementation on healthy human vessels. Chin-Dusting JP, et al J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1996 Jul;28(1):158-66.

2. Oral L-arginine inhibits platelet aggregation but does not enhance endothelium-dependent dilation in healthy young men. Adams MR et al. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995 Oct;26(4):1054-61.

3. L-arginine ingestion after rest and exercise: effects on glucose disposal. Robinson TM et al Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 Aug;35(8):1309-15.

4. Insulin and the arginine paradox. Kurz S et al. J Clin Invest. 1997 Feb 1;99(3):369-70.

5. l-carnitine and its propionate: improvement of endothelial function in SHR through superoxide dismutase-dependent mechanisms. Sotomayor et al. Free Radic Res. 2007 Aug;41(8):884-91.

6. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Produces Enhanced Anaerobic Work Capacity with Reduced Lactate Accumulation in Resistance Trained Males Patrick L Jacobs, Erica R Goldstein, Will Blackburn, Ishan Orem and John J Hughes Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition

7. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great move, PP! Way to go! :thumbsup:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
looking fwd to trying this

you guys are rocking out awesome products

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why the added Glycine. Why won't PLCAR be as good? I've tried both and didn't notice a difference. How's GlycoCarn supposed to be better than plain ol' PLCAR?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why the added Glycine. Why won't PLCAR be as good? I've tried both and didn't notice a difference. How's GlycoCarn supposed to be better than plain ol' PLCAR?
What dose of GPLC did you use?

4.5 grams is what's been shown to be clinically significant with effect. Check out the references at the top of the page.

Glycine is a nonessential amino acid that has numerous effects in the body. It is one of the aminos needed to synthesize creatine, and it can boost growth hormone levels. Glycine may also enhance the firing of nerves that stimulate muscles to contract, which means that it has the potential to increase strength, and it also has shown to markedly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels (at a clinically significant level).

Both Glycine and PLC have shown to independently increase NO production in studies, so they were put together to potentiate effect. GPLC has also shown in research/studies to have a higher affinity for muscle tissue in comparison to other L-Carnitine homologs.

Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine produces enhanced anaerobic work capacity with reduced lactate accumulation in resistance trained males

Pump it with GPLC

Santa89

Awards
So this is a weeks supply eh?
Do you guys have anything larger?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Finally someone put out bulk GPLC!! Sooo happy it was PP cause i can collect points on my purchase too!

My plan is BA,BCAA,GPLC, and ATP tabs preworkout for a creatine free boost! (cycling off creatine for a while if you must know)

Santa89

Awards
I'll be making two purchases. Fat loss stack and the pre-workout.
I might be getting another pre-workout order so I can get the free shipping. The 2nd pack is for my friend.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No. Twice as much! If you use it pre-workout, it should be enough for 15 workouts.
Should this be taken only prewo or does this need to be taken daily for effects to accumulate?

How was the clinical study dosed?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should this be taken only prewo or does this need to be taken daily for effects to accumulate?

How was the clinical study dosed?
Research indicates that when your muscles are loaded with carnitine, it can help reduce the breakdown of amino acids that make up your muscle proteins for energy production. In applied theory, it would be best to take it everyday to achieve this muscle saturation level, however you can still very much acquire useful effects/benefits by just using this pre-work on your workout days.

The clinical study was dosed at 4.5 grams/day; 90 minutes before resistance exercise.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Research indicates that when your muscles are loaded with carnitine, it can help reduce the breakdown of amino acids that make up your muscle proteins for energy production. In applied theory, it would be best to take it everyday to achieve this muscle saturation level, however you can still very much acquire useful effects/benefits by just using this pre-work on your workout days.

The clinical study was dosed at 4.5 grams/day; 90 minutes before resistance exercise.
Yeah im pretty sure thats the way to do it.

I have some GPLC on hand and I have noticed better results with an ED dosage compared to dosing 3 or 4 times a week. Hopefully, the price on this stuff will go down.

PP is doing their part on getting that price down. Definately going to pick up a couple bags of PP stock to compare to my GPLC.

Thanks Trauma!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i think as long as u take the full dose on WO days and a smaller dose to maintain levels in muscles it will be the same as taking everyday for the most part. i have some plasmagen which has gplc and i havent used it because i was looking for more gplc to get a full dose and on the plasmagen bottle it says take 4/10 caps to maintain adequate GPLC and beta alanine levels

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
People have been saying Glycocarn is best when taken everday, but this would get expensive if u wanted for it to be a staple.

Can u stack it with acetyl-l-cartinine around 2-3g a day.

Im wondering, how differnet can these compounds be.

I already know ALCAR is a good product, i would like to see how different GLycocarn could be, i ordered 1 pack from you guys.

Could you guys give a simple differences? Is the main thing the pumps? Is that the different, ALCAR doesnt give me pumps, so ill have to wait to see.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
any info on Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate
Dihydrochloride, or ArginoCarn as its known

will u guys be carrying this too, eventually?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People have been saying Glycocarn is best when taken everday, but this would get expensive if u wanted for it to be a staple.

I already know ALCAR is a good product, i would like to see how different GLycocarn could be, i ordered 1 pack from you guys.

Could you guys give a simple differences? Is the main thing the pumps? Is that the different, ALCAR doesnt give me pumps, so ill have to wait to see.
Carnitine supplementation, whether as GPLC, ALCAR, or some other advanced form, has some central results such as enhanced mitochondrial fatty-acid oxidation and enhanced ATP synthesis, improved myocardial metabolism, protecting against oxidative damage, and so on. Depending on how L-Carnitine is chemically bonded, though, it may develop different core pharmacological actions.
ALCAR, an acetylated form of L-Carnitine, appears to be significantly more bioactive than plain carnitine. Besides facilitating acetylcholine synthesis and the binding of dopamine to its receptors, ALCAR appears to support increased mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation and to protect against oxidative stress, in addition to crossing the brain barrier to support energy metabolism in brain tissues.
GPLC is different from PLC, in that GPLC is a patented propionyl form of carnitine that is molecularly bonded to glycine, an important amino acid in carnitine biosynthesis. It demonstrates a strong affinity for myocardial, endothelial, and skeletal muscle tissues, supports phosphocreatine/ATP synthesis, enhanced mitochondrial fatty-acid oxidation, and supports enhanced antioxidant action, nitric-oxide production, reduced muscle fatigue, and enhanced glycogen stores.
What combination of carnitine complexes to use, therefore, depends on an individual's goals. For primarily enhancing fatty acid oxidation, acetylcholine synthesis, neuronal activity, and dopamin-receptor function, ALCAR would be the preferred choice. GPLC would be preferred for enhanced nitric-oxide production, superior ATP synthesis, enhanced neuroprotective action, inhibition of nociceptic action (reduced release of pain signals), reduced muscle fatigue and post-exercise recovery, and enhancement of glycogen stores. These specific effects are incremental to the standard carnitine effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any info on Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate
Dihydrochloride, or ArginoCarn as its known

will u guys be carrying this too, eventually?
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate appears to excel in the stimulation of the growth of neurites, essentially dendrites and axons, that are branches of nerve cells. Without neurites, no communication among nerve cells will be possible, as neurites connect these brain cells. So, ArginoCarn has a decidedly strong neuroprotective and neuro-enhancement function, while serving to support the structural integrity of the brain.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

From a previous post on mine. Check out the studies that are listed at the bottom:

What dose of GPLC did you use?

4.5 grams is what's been shown to be clinically significant with effect. Check out the references at the top of the page.

Glycine is a nonessential amino acid that has numerous effects in the body. It is one of the aminos needed to synthesize creatine, and it can boost growth hormone levels. Glycine may also enhance the firing of nerves that stimulate muscles to contract, which means that it has the potential to increase strength, and it also has shown to markedly boost nitric oxide (NO) levels (at a clinically significant level).

Both Glycine and PLC have shown to independently increase NO production in studies, so they were put together to potentiate effect. GPLC has also shown in research/studies to have a higher affinity for muscle tissue in comparison to other L-Carnitine homologs.

Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine produces enhanced anaerobic work capacity with reduced lactate accumulation in resistance trained males

Pump it with GPLC
GPLC has cumulative properties of enhancing serum NO production/concentration, as well as mitigating serum lactate accumulation. Excessive serum lactate accumulation will begin influence the Ph of the blood (a demonstrative metabolic acidosis). This is the "Burn" you begin to feel as your serum ph drops. This quickly fades as your body body begins to neutralize the lactate after exercise is complete. GPLC has shown properties to help mitigate that factor to a degree allowing you to continue where you would normally begin to fail as a result of the serum acidotic state. This "lactic acid" is a waste product formed from anaerobic glycolysis (break down of glucose in the absence of sufficient oxygen).

Both of these properties described above are beneficial to those engaged in resistance training-based programs; especially in anaerobic-based exercise life heavy weight training.

Check out this little bit on lactic acid as well:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/bodybuilding/Muscles/Lactic_Acid.html

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
great product and i have been sig less sore while using :) thanks pp