MST is feeling generous. Need testers for BRAND NEW RagNOrok Ultra!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Here is your chance to be one of the first to feel the truly regenerizing experience of RagNOrok Ultra!!

We will be giving away 3 opportunities to log our brand new release (if the applications are worthy), so make sure to get those apps in TODAY. Please Note : I am NOT informing anyone of when the apps end and the testers will be chosen. It can be a week from now or it can be tomorrow. Get those apps in people!!!

Please read the information below very carefully and then fill out the application portion of the form to the best of your ability.

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The New Ragnarok Ultra APP!

Name: kjkriston
Height: 6’
Weight: 215
BF%- 12-13
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have
lifted for more than 10 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 3300 cals with 50/30/20 Macros. Most carbs coming from whole wheat bread and pasta, except postworkout which is WMS and some gatorade. Currently on more of a re-composition than an actual cut.

Current Water Intake: 1.25-1.75 gallons per day.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups. (chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms) My style is a mix of traditional sets and super setting.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate
from weight training.

Athletics: Flag football Games: Tuesdays and Thursday nights. Practice Monday and Friday.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking
are gone.

Current supplements: Jack3d (Will stop obviously), WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono (will drop if needed).

I would be a great candidate for this test because I have tried nearly every pre-workout under the sun and absolutely loved the first version of Ragnarok. I could show that this product can be used in correlation with a good recomposition, using a combination of heavy weight training, slow cardio, HIIT, and athletic events (flag football in my case). I have a clean diet (50/30/20), a very consistent training schedule and I no longer party. I do enjoy a beer on weekends but nowhere near excess. I also have unlimited computer access both @ home and @ work. In the past I have run several test logs for other companies and would like to think that although my logs aren’t 20 pages long I provide very honest feedback, honest results, and will provide pictures as I always have in the past. I can update the required amount of times with ease.

Medications and Medical conditions: None

Previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/better-body-sports/134800-kjs-road-recovery.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107454-kjs-white-flood.html?highlight=white+flood+tablets
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html

marshjem

Awards
Sex - M or F : Male
Height : 6'3
Weight : 255-260
Body type : Mesomorph ~14% bodyfat

Training Experience (please be detailed) : I have been lifting for about 9 years, 3 of the past years have been for college football (2 at D3 and 1 at D1).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I train Monday to Saturday so each muscle gets hit twice, I base my training off of NIU weightlifting schedule so it is high intensity get in and out in a little over and hour.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Usually 4 days a week for 45 minutes and it involves running (sprints/long distance), biking, and pulling the sled.

Current Sport Played : Just finished up with college so no sports at this time.

Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Only taking some creatine and protein and some herbs(ginko, hawthorn, saw pal) /vitamins(animal pak), fish/flaxseed oil.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None!

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? None!

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : I usually do not have to take that many protein shakes because my diet is sooo high in meat/protein (dad raises pigs for food, also deer, elk, bear, and turkey are consumed on a daily basis). So at least a pound to two pounds of this varying meat per day. I also invested in the Lalanne Power Juicer so each morning and evening I have a 16-24 ouce cup of fresh juiced fruits/veggies. Also only whole grains and whole wheat consumed, so I try to keep my fat intake for the day low. Finally, I will not go anywhere without a cup/bottle of water with me so I probably have at least a gallon of water daily. I would say my diet is 30/30/40 (grains/veggies&fruit/protein).

Current Daily Water Intake : At least a gallon of water with 2 (16-24 ounce) glasses of freshly juiced fruits/veggies.

Goal: To see a drop in my body fat (by a couple %), and a gradual increase in my overall strength (all exercises).

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : No past logs, I am new to this forum/website but not new to weightlifting.

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I have not taken any 'real hardcore' supplements in quite a while, so any/all of my 'gains' would be solely from this supplement due to no residual supplements in my system. I am also dedicated to lifting and would also be dedicated to logging this supplement (as I just graduated from college and still don't have a job, so plenty of time on my hands). My diet is also high in protein and very low in fat, with approximately 30% of my diet coming from whole grains and whole wheat, so I have a pretty strict diet as far as the intake of junk food and alcohol.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 6'0

• Weight : 193lbs, BF% - 14%

• Body type : Ecto/Meso

Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting off and on for the last 15 years. Really got dialed into a consistent diet and training routine the last 7 to 8 years. While in my 20's my main goal was to build strength and put on mass. Since I've aged a little bit (age 36 now), my goals have changed a little bit. Now I try to stay relatively lean year round (ranging from 8 - 15% bf) and don't really lift for strength any more as it's led to numerous injuries in the past. Been a sports enthusiast all my life. I try to play in all types of different sports leagues(flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I do a full body workout, 3 days a week utilizing compound exercises and supersets. Try to limit rest intervals to 60 seconds between supersets. A sample of my lifting routine looks like this:

Monday
Front Squat 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
BB Row 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Bench Press 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
Good Morning 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Chin Ups 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
DB Push Press 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Tuesday
DB Step Ups 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
Hammer curl to press overhead 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Single arm db row (standing) 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
incline db bench press 3 sets of 10-12 reps

pullover to tri ext 3 sets of 10-12 reps
superset with
romanian deadlift 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Thursday
Front Squat 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
BB Row 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Bench Press 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
Good Morning 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Chin Ups 4 sets of 5-7 reps
superset with
DB Push Press 4 sets of 5-7 reps

Friday - Pickup bball (usually about 1.5 hours)

The following week I will switch out exercises, meaning I'll run the 5-7 rep exercises for 10-12 reps and the 10-12 reps will be alternated to 5-7 reps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : For cardio I hit the tready for 20 minutes on workout days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). On Wednesday I do various cardio for 45 minutes ranging from jumping rope, treadmill, bike, or going to the gym and running sprints. On Friday I play pick-up bball with the guys at work for about 1.5 hours.

Current Sport Played : Basketball & Volleyball (both pickup type games)

Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Only the basics - Whey, Fish Oil, Multivitamin

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Breakfast - a shake consisting of 1/2 cup of whole oats, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 tsps of natty p.butter, 1 banana and cinnamon.

Lunch - ususally lean meat (either chicken or turkey burger), steamed veggies and an apple.

Post Workout - The exact same as lunch (lean meat, veggies and apple). Gotta love leftovers

Dinner - Lean meat (usually the opposite of what I had for lunch, so if I had chicken for lunch, I'll have turkey burger for dinner), green beans and small piece of fruit (4 or 5 strawberries)

Night - 1/2 cup of ff cottage cheese, 2 tsp of natty p.butter, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, cinnamon and splenda

Current Daily Water Intake : At least 1.5 gallons a day

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136360-bludevils-horny-lean.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117877-bludevils-cre-o2.html
Bludevil's Cut with Lipo-PM (Sponsored)
Bludevil's Swell Run (sponsored)
Bludevil "Get's Diesel" with Trib Test Ext...
Bludevil's Superdrol NG Run
Bludevil's PAL - Sponsered Incarnate run
Bludevil's DCP Log

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm 36 years old with some injuries behind me. With those injuries my strength and desire to hit the weights have diminished. While I still hit the gym regulary, I'm not balls to the wall like I used to be. I'm hoping RagNOrok Ultra can help me get back to that mentality so I can start getting my strength and desire back up.

Thanks MST for offering this opportunity and good luck to finding quality applicants.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
such a pity I really do nothing athletic or i'd apply :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I avoid cardio like its a coughing sneezing pig :D Actually I cycle cardio, but i'm back at an off period
stop lying! i bet you run like hell when your wife asks you to change a diaper.:saroll:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I avoid cardio like its a coughing sneezing pig :D Actually I cycle cardio, but i'm back at an off period
cardio+iphone its awesome!

man im bummed, I saw this on my phone and went to apply on the comp and re read it about the athelte thing. oh well.

good luck to everyone else, rag v1 was sweet, im sure this will be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

man im bummed, I saw this on my phone and went to apply on the comp and re read it about the athelte thing. oh well.

go ahead and apply, all they can do is say no. nothing ventured, nothing gained.:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Like bigT said....all applications will be reviewed regardless of your current athletic status. Any applications are appreciated!

Great apps so far fellas.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Like bigT said....all applications will be reviewed regardless of your current athletic status. Any applications are appreciated!

Great apps so far fellas.
oh hell ya!

Ill put up an app in second :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :m
• Height :5'11'
• Weight :187
• Body type :unsure
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Started lifting around 16, had no clue what I was doing. Got serious at 18-19, got into good dieting routine around late 19 early 20. Been gaining ever since ;)
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off
Inc BB Bench 3x4-6
BB Row 3x4-6

Flat BB Bench 2x6
TBar Row 2x6

Weighted Dips 2x6
Rack Chins 2x6
---------
Squats 3x4-6

Front Squats 3x6
SLDL 3x6

Leg Press 2x6
Glute Ham Raise 2x6
----------
Inc. DB Bench 3x6-8
DB Rows 3x6-8

15 Deg Inc DB Bench 2x8
Weighted Pullups 2x8

Dec DB Bench (neut grip to sup grip) 2x8
Seated Row 2x8
----------
DB Squats 3x10-12

BB or DB Walking Lunge 3x10-12
BB Good Mornings 3x10-12

Sissy Squats 2x10-12
Weighted Hyperextensions 2x10-12
---------
DB Military Press 3x6-8
Behind Back DB Uprights 3x6-8

DB Upright Rows 2x8
DB Laterals 2x8

Drag Curl 3x6-8
Close Grip BB Bench (flat or dec) 3x6-8

Hammer Curl 2x8
Overhead Triceps Ext 2x8

1Arm Cable Curl 2x8
Weighted Close Grip Pushups 2x8

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : after workout, ellipitical low intenisty heart rate under 120 for 30mins
• Current Sport Played :none
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :All The Whey- Whey Protein, ON Casein Protein, Multivitamin, VPX NO Shotgun obviously will be dropped if I am chosen.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :this is 100%
MEAL #1
5 whole eggs (make sure to buy OMEGA-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good OMEGA-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites
• Current Daily Water Intake :1g - 1.5g
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20580

http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20461

http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19688

http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19685

http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19119

http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18466

I may have more, but these are ones I found quickly.
1. Ive tried the original Ragnarok
2. Ive tried many other pre workout drinks
3. My reviews are indepth, detailed, and informative
4. My logs are very detailed
5. I give feedback of what I think

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
• Height : 5'10
• Weight : 168
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Started working out almost two years ago. I was going through a hard time in my life dropped down to 130 pounds due to poor choices. Decided that I needed a change and here I am.
I lift weights 3-4 days a week, right now I'm in the middle of programs wondering if I should switch from a 3 day a week 5x5 to a 4 day a week Upper/Lower split. I am very consistent and I have a very solid routine, working out at the same times everyday, eating the same things everyday.
Here is my routine I am currently following:
Mon:
Squats 1x10-12, 3x6, 1x8
Flat Bench 1x10, 2x6, 1x8
BB Row 1x10, 2x6, 1x8
Pull-Ups 50 Reps

Wed:
Front Squats 2x10-12, 3x8-10
Deadlifts 1x10-12, 3x6, 1x8
Military Press 1x10, 2x6, 1x8
Rear Delt Flyes 3x8-10

Fri:
Squats 1x10-12, 3x6, 1x8
Incline Bench 1x10, 2x6, 1x8
T-Bar Row 1x10, 2x5, 1x8
Dips 50 Reps

I do about 120minutes of cardio a week. I like to keep my endurance up and my bodyfat down.
• Current Sport Played : Don't play any sports.
Health First - Omega 3 tablets. 3 Capsules daily
Natural Factors: Glucosamine. 3 Capsules daily.
Progessive for Active Men Multivitamin. 4 capsules daily.
BSN Syntha-6- Protein Powder - 2 scoops daily.
Dextrose - 2tbsp Daily
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope
3,500cals (fitday)
8:00
5 Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Bran Cereal/Oats
1 Cups Milk
12 Almonds

1:00 Pre-workout
1 Chicken Breast
2 Whole Wheat Wrap
Lettuce
Tomato
1 Cup Milk

4:00 Post-workout
1 Scoop Whey
2 Tbsp Dextrose
1 Banana

5:00
1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta
1/4 Pound Lean Beef
1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce (low sodium)

8:00
8oz. Light Yogurt
12 Almonds
1 Large Wedge Cantaloupe

9:00
1 Scoop Whey
1 Cup Milk
1 Granola Bar

50% Carbs
29% Protein
21% Fats
According to fit day
I can go into more detail if needed.
• Current Daily Water Intake : Not exactly sure on this one to be honest. I'd say I drink a healthy amount of about 3 cups worth.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Never really had a log or review and I never really sign up for these things. Since I'm newer to lifting without any past reviews or logs it is hard for someone like me to get started doing this. You can check my posts to see what I normally do and say advice wise.
I feel like I have a lot of potential to get big. I am just an average guy and could reap the benefits from this product a lot more then the guys who are already far more muscular then I am. I've also tried a wide variety of pre-workout supplements and would be able to compare this one with them and give honest feedback and a very in-depth log. I am currently doing really well training and diet wise and am consistently gaining and would like to add this to my regimen. Currently I am in school and don't work as much as I used to (only about 20 hours a week) and cannot afford any supplements. I may not be the most fit guy on this forum or the most knowledgeable but I know that I am consistent, hard working and at the best point in my life and feel the best I've ever felt.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great apps everyone...hope to see a few more rolling in :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

cardio+iphone its awesome but Nike+iphone= Bad a$$ cardio NikePedometer is the best training tool for my running!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

amplus1

Awards
• Sex - M or F :M
• Height : 5'8
• Weight : 185
• Body type : mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5 years. Started out freshman year of college. Just did whatever basically neglected certain body parts, did a lot of arms pretty much newb mistakes. I learned though by watching other "big guys" and reading online, here BB.com etc. I currently use Rippetoes program which i found over at bb.com and have really taken off in my PRs.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : week 1 ABA/ week 2 BAB etc
where A is a set of compound exercises, and so is B from these listed: [squats,bench press, BB rows, military press etc]

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :Just 15 mins joggng warm up before lifting
• Current Sport Played : None
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : XF whey,micronized creatine thats is!
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Cut diet by Scivation 3000cals. Same thing every damn day lol. 40% protein 40% fats 20% carbs about.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gallon at least
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : I'm new here so im hoping this can be my first and best!

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) I love to be detail oriented, I keep daily track of weight.BF with my Tanita scale. As well as my gym numbers. I have NO current pre work otu supp and have heard great things about this product, and its ingredients. I love BA to increase endurance [have used bulk before].N.O products are also great at increasing blood flow to muscles thus increasing nutrient supply. I am motivated and can't wait to start boys!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im looking for a few more apps and then i'm closing down this crazy taco stand!

Who's coming with me?!

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
• Sex - M
• Height : 5'10
• Weight :145
• Body type : ecto ecto
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : been training since 16 years old, weights have been good to me, always been their for me. Good Therapist! best Ive ever had honestly! I train heavy weights a few times a week, major exercises, bench, deads, and squats. I traing martial arts the rest of the time, and the other days are all ABBS.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :weights twice a week, marital arts 3 times a week, an abdominal core training once a week. 2 days rest
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :I train 3 time a week in martial arts, lots of strecthing, target practice, bags, and sparring
• Current Sport Played :Martial Arts, Wushu, Tae Kwon Do
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :absolutely not, I watch tv though
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :boredom, which I was treating with my right hand, however now I have stopped treating it with my right hand for the past 5 days, So I am back to boredom. In all seriousness I am Pumped, and I am ready to FOCUS on my Training Goals
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 50/15/35 carbs to fats to protein ratio
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 and one half gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :none on here so far, but I have done a bunch on bb.com
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) I want this, I really want this, I have done any logs here in the past, I want to do this one for myself and because this product appeals to ME it will motivate me and my training that much more which is great, I have a solid foundation, this will just bring it to another level. Lets see what this can do for me.

cghardwick

Awards
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 6'0''
• Weight : 175
• Body type : Ectomorph (hardgainer) Lean 8% BF

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting since age 16 heavily and living a serious bodybuilding lifestyle since 19.

Su - Chest / Tris / Forearms
Mon- Legs / Abs
Tues - Back / Bis
Wed - Shoulders / Tris
Thurs - OFF
Fri- Legs/ Abs ---- + Lagging Body Part
Sat - OFF

My training includes rep ranges of 15/12/10 and 8/6/4. Week A I lift higher reps lower weight and Weeb B I lift lower reps Higher weight. I am a firm believer in variety and change to stimulate muscle growth. I do supersets, dropsets, and burnouts on a regular basis.

Typically a one mile jog before lifting to get the blood flowing. Post lifting - (2-3 days /week ) I do Guerrilla Cardio which is basically HIIT. 20 secs on/ 10 secs off on treadmill full sprint for 8 minutes // four minutes jog // 8 minutes high intensity again // 4 minute jog

Most of my cardio comes from Mixed Martial Arts though. I train 2-3 days/week for two hours at a time. High intensity cardio for atleast 4 x 5min rounds of intense jiu jitsu or sparring.

• Current Sport Played : Amatuer Mixed Martial Artist - 2-3days/week at two hours or so. This includes Muay Thai kick boxing / Wrestling / and Jiu Jitsu
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Multi, fishoils, MilkThistle, Papaya Enyme, Melatonin, and Whey
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Healthy as an ox

Breakfast : 1 cup oats / 2 eggwhites / 1 egg
Mid-morning : Protein Bar or Protein Shake w/ water
Lunch : 1 cup veggies / 4 oz grilled chicken / wholegrain tortilla / ~1/2 cup fat free refried beans
Pre Workout : 2 Rice cakes w/ natural peanut butter and honey
Post Workout : Proteinshake w/ natural peanut butter and honey
Post Meal 45 mins later : 1 cup veggies / 4 oz chicken or tuna / banana or fruit
PM meal/snack : 1 can tuna or cucumber salad
Bedtime : glass of milk

Being a hard gainer I have dedicated my life to eating. This is just a sample of a day. My diet varies day to day but is always healthy and frequent. Nothing but lean meats, whole grains, and good fats for the most part. I eat every two hours or atleast I try to.
The macros typically come to 3700 kcal ... 180g protein / 40g fat / ?carbs minimal simple carbs most come from whole grains, but I forgot the number at the moment.

• Current Daily Water Intake : Above 1 gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Never logged before, but am a detail/dedication fanatic.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm a hardgainer plain and simple. I want to see what your product will do for me and the rest of us hardgainers. I have tried other NO products and preworkout drinks such as black powder, noxplode, etc etc. I have something to compare your product to. I want to use your product, and if effective, show that hardgainers can put on mass monthly through proper diet, proper nutrition, and proper supplementation.

Thanks a bunch.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Sex - M or F : Male
Height : 6' 4"
Weight : 195
Body type : Ectomorph
Training Experience (please be detailed) : Over 5 years now. Started in high school. Past 2 years dedicated training mainly to endurance training and light resistance. Recently revamped training.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 3-day split utilizing compound/isolation exercises. Swimming 3-5 times a week. Running 3 times a week. Slowly escalating cardio over a 12-week period.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Initially starting at 6 miles a week escalating up to 16 miles a week over 12 weeks. Running days on non-workout days first thing in morning.

Current Sport Played : None (As if I need that much cardio :p)

Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Somnidren GH, SuperCissus RX, Essentials (Fatty Acids, Multi's, etc.)

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope, healthy as a hooker.

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Currently at 3800 calories daily. 50/30/20 (Carbs/Protein/Fat). Having a little unwanted fat buildup, thinking about adjusting to a 40/40/20 macro.

• Current Daily Water Intake : Always a minimum of a gallon, usually 1.5 on cardio days though.

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None :sorry:

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm only on the second week of my routine and I'm definitely seeing the need for pre-workout help. I'm on a tight schedule to reach my goals and anything that helps me get there in better shape and condition i'm down to do.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
• Height : 6-1
• Weight : 225
• Body type : Athlete

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : College Football player. Have trained with two powerlifting coaches, a bodybuilding trainer and for the last five years a sports performance doctor at an awesome facility

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Three days a week are set for bodybuilding style workouts...Chest/Shoulders one day, Back one day, and Bis another. The other three days are full body performance days involving everything and with some cardio and agility. I add in neck, abs and calves when available.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : I think cardio is a really stupid word. I am an athlete...i do conditioning....i dont walk on an uphill treadmill or think the bike or eliptical does anything for ya. I run sprints 2 days a week, jog two and run routes when i can. I also do agilities on full body days.
• Current Sport Played : College Football

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Right Knee Reconstruction, well into recovery

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 400 carbs, 360 protein, 180 fat

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Have a dermacrine log in my signature

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am a college athlete and perform at a very high level with very intense training. I also was selected by you guys two years ago to be a sponsored athlete but was unable to because of NCAA restrictions. I work very hard and my body is my career. I dont simply hit the gym and do some "cardio." My body and conditioning are my life and I will put this to the absolute test.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
is the old stuff going on sale hehe
actually I believe there will be a sale at the website, but we may continue to sell it at e-tailers. The decision is close to being made I believe!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight :195
• Body type :ecto/endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :training solid for over 5 years, trained for weight loss and general fitness for 2 years before getting into bodybuilding. I'm now also NASM certified.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
volume training:
Monday back/bi's/core
Tuesday shoulders and tri's (just added this in to get more definition and shape in my shoulders
Wednesday: legs/core
Thursday: league
Friday: Chest/tri's + lite shoulders + core

considering switching to DC after I cut my bf a little.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :fasted HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on m-w-f (weight training at night). I use elliptical trainers.

• Current Sport Played :dodgeball...yes, I'm serious :cheers:

6g fish oil (Kirkland)
3g sesamin (scivation)
3g CLA (np)
XTEND
ATW whey isolate
Beta alanine (np)
Creatine mono (np)

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n\a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : cutting after traveling too much this year.
Macros:
protein 40
carbs:30
fats:30

• Current Daily Water Intake :>100oz
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110501-delsolrobs-blown-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/91276-my-one-year.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/125867-ams-delsolrob-team.html

I've been doing a ton of international travel for work this year and it's been difficult to maintain my routines. I'm finally stateside for a while and I'm setting some very agressive goals for myself. I'm a seasoned trainer and I know how to get to where I want to be, I also understand supplements very well and can offer honest feedback on the products effectiveness.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
last day for entries will be sunday the 1st of November!!!!!!!!!

get them in by midnight or it will not count towards the judging!

cghardwick

Awards
ah im excited. post them winners asap big dog ha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure Deuce will get to us in a timely manner guys.

I'm sure his little twins are keeping him quite busy these days!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, looking forward to see who the chosen few are :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample of this, the flavor was excellent (quite partial to fruit punch) and had a nice "buzz" from it

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah DOH! i can't believe i missed this opportunity!! haha Good Luck to all!!! MST HAS GREAT PRODUCTS!!!! WOO HOO TO CRE02 and CARNAGE!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
yeah no doubt the i always have a good day when i take somnidren the night before :p

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Dang eager to hear who got chosen ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplement Auction 3
Goatcrisps Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 20