MST is feeling generous. Need testers for BRAND NEW RagNOrok Ultra!!!
- 10-27-2009, 12:14 PM
• Age : 21
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 6'0''
• Weight : 175
• Body type : Ectomorph (hardgainer) Lean 8% BF
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting since age 16 heavily and living a serious bodybuilding lifestyle since 19.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Su - Chest / Tris / Forearms
Mon- Legs / Abs
Tues - Back / Bis
Wed - Shoulders / Tris
Thurs - OFF
Fri- Legs/ Abs ---- + Lagging Body Part
Sat - OFF
My training includes rep ranges of 15/12/10 and 8/6/4. Week A I lift higher reps lower weight and Weeb B I lift lower reps Higher weight. I am a firm believer in variety and change to stimulate muscle growth. I do supersets, dropsets, and burnouts on a regular basis.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
Typically a one mile jog before lifting to get the blood flowing. Post lifting - (2-3 days /week ) I do Guerrilla Cardio which is basically HIIT. 20 secs on/ 10 secs off on treadmill full sprint for 8 minutes // four minutes jog // 8 minutes high intensity again // 4 minute jog
Most of my cardio comes from Mixed Martial Arts though. I train 2-3 days/week for two hours at a time. High intensity cardio for atleast 4 x 5min rounds of intense jiu jitsu or sparring.
• Current Sport Played : Amatuer Mixed Martial Artist - 2-3days/week at two hours or so. This includes Muay Thai kick boxing / Wrestling / and Jiu Jitsu
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Multi, fishoils, MilkThistle, Papaya Enyme, Melatonin, and Whey
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Healthy as an ox
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Breakfast : 1 cup oats / 2 eggwhites / 1 egg
Mid-morning : Protein Bar or Protein Shake w/ water
Lunch : 1 cup veggies / 4 oz grilled chicken / wholegrain tortilla / ~1/2 cup fat free refried beans
Pre Workout : 2 Rice cakes w/ natural peanut butter and honey
Post Workout : Proteinshake w/ natural peanut butter and honey
Post Meal 45 mins later : 1 cup veggies / 4 oz chicken or tuna / banana or fruit
PM meal/snack : 1 can tuna or cucumber salad
Bedtime : glass of milk
Being a hard gainer I have dedicated my life to eating. This is just a sample of a day. My diet varies day to day but is always healthy and frequent. Nothing but lean meats, whole grains, and good fats for the most part. I eat every two hours or atleast I try to.
The macros typically come to 3700 kcal ... 180g protein / 40g fat / ?carbs minimal simple carbs most come from whole grains, but I forgot the number at the moment.
• Current Daily Water Intake : Above 1 gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Never logged before, but am a detail/dedication fanatic.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm a hardgainer plain and simple. I want to see what your product will do for me and the rest of us hardgainers. I have tried other NO products and preworkout drinks such as black powder, noxplode, etc etc. I have something to compare your product to. I want to use your product, and if effective, show that hardgainers can put on mass monthly through proper diet, proper nutrition, and proper supplementation.
Thanks a bunch.
- 10-27-2009, 05:29 PM
10-27-2009, 05:34 PM
• Age : 21
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6' 4"
• Weight : 195
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Over 5 years now. Started in high school. Past 2 years dedicated training mainly to endurance training and light resistance. Recently revamped training.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 3-day split utilizing compound/isolation exercises. Swimming 3-5 times a week. Running 3 times a week. Slowly escalating cardio over a 12-week period.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Initially starting at 6 miles a week escalating up to 16 miles a week over 12 weeks. Running days on non-workout days first thing in morning.
• Current Sport Played : None (As if I need that much cardio :P)
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Somnidren GH, SuperCissus RX, Essentials (Fatty Acids, Multi's, etc.)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope, healthy as a hooker.
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Currently at 3800 calories daily. 50/30/20 (Carbs/Protein/Fat). Having a little unwanted fat buildup, thinking about adjusting to a 40/40/20 macro.
• • Current Daily Water Intake : Always a minimum of a gallon, usually 1.5 on cardio days though.
• • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None
• • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm only on the second week of my routine and I'm definitely seeing the need for pre-workout help. I'm on a tight schedule to reach my goals and anything that helps me get there in better shape and condition i'm down to do.
10-27-2009, 06:04 PM
• Age : 20
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6-1
• Weight : 225
• Body type : Athlete
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : College Football player. Have trained with two powerlifting coaches, a bodybuilding trainer and for the last five years a sports performance doctor at an awesome facility
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Three days a week are set for bodybuilding style workouts...Chest/Shoulders one day, Back one day, and Bis another. The other three days are full body performance days involving everything and with some cardio and agility. I add in neck, abs and calves when available.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : I think cardio is a really stupid word. I am an athlete...i do conditioning....i dont walk on an uphill treadmill or think the bike or eliptical does anything for ya. I run sprints 2 days a week, jog two and run routes when i can. I also do agilities on full body days.
• Current Sport Played : College Football
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : None
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Right Knee Reconstruction, well into recovery
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 400 carbs, 360 protein, 180 fat
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Have a dermacrine log in my signature
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am a college athlete and perform at a very high level with very intense training. I also was selected by you guys two years ago to be a sponsored athlete but was unable to because of NCAA restrictions. I work very hard and my body is my career. I dont simply hit the gym and do some "cardio." My body and conditioning are my life and I will put this to the absolute test.
10-27-2009, 11:47 PM
10-28-2009, 12:39 AM
10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Required Information for application entry:
• Age : 29...until next week
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight :195
• Body type :ecto/endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :training solid for over 5 years, trained for weight loss and general fitness for 2 years before getting into bodybuilding. I'm now also NASM certified.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
Tuesday shoulders and tri's (just added this in to get more definition and shape in my shoulders
Friday: Chest/tri's + lite shoulders + core
considering switching to DC after I cut my bf a little.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :fasted HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on m-w-f (weight training at night). I use elliptical trainers.
• Current Sport Played :dodgeball...yes, I'm serious
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
6g fish oil (Kirkland)
3g sesamin (scivation)
3g CLA (np)
ATW whey isolate
Beta alanine (np)
Creatine mono (np)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n\a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : cutting after traveling too much this year.
• Current Daily Water Intake :>100oz
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
delsolrob is going hunting armed with Epistane and AP - pulse cycle w/ log
delsolrob's blow'n up for new years! (m-drol log)
my one year transformation
AMS and DelSolRob team up to reek Havoc with LiquiDrone
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
I've been doing a ton of international travel for work this year and it's been difficult to maintain my routines. I'm finally stateside for a while and I'm setting some very agressive goals for myself. I'm a seasoned trainer and I know how to get to where I want to be, I also understand supplements very well and can offer honest feedback on the products effectiveness.
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
10-30-2009, 10:15 PM
last day for entries will be sunday the 1st of November!!!!!!!!!
get them in by midnight or it will not count towards the judging!
11-01-2009, 06:18 PM
11-01-2009, 06:25 PM
11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
11-02-2009, 01:26 PM
11-02-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm sure Deuce will get to us in a timely manner guys.
I'm sure his little twins are keeping him quite busy these days!
11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
11-02-2009, 01:49 PM
I tried a sample of this, the flavor was excellent (quite partial to fruit punch) and had a nice "buzz" from it
11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
hahah DOH! i can't believe i missed this opportunity!! haha Good Luck to all!!! MST HAS GREAT PRODUCTS!!!! WOO HOO TO CRE02 and CARNAGE!
Your Competitive Advantage
Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
11-02-2009, 03:05 PM
11-02-2009, 10:21 PM
11-03-2009, 01:22 AM
11-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for your patience everyone! This was an insanely tough decision as there are a lot of great applications in this thread. I want to thank you all for signing up and I hope that if you do not get chosen, that you will continue to sign up for chances to win from MST!!
Without any further adieu I am going to go ahead and post the winners here. Although I could have chose up to 5 people that would fit this mold well (I was only given 2 chances though ), these 2 people fit the mold that we are looking for as a tester the best.
The winners are =
PM me your info fellas, and thank you again everyone for applying!!
***winners please post a link to your log in this thread***
11-04-2009, 12:12 AM
11-04-2009, 01:01 AM
11-04-2009, 01:03 AM
EDIT : Deuce is a moron and said he was giving away 3 logs...not 2.
I will look over the applications one more time to see which other applicant will best suit our needs and will post a third winner shortly. My apologies everyone!
11-04-2009, 01:34 AM
after struggling with 3 more applicants to choose the 1 we want to run this, I have come to a conclusion. I again apologize for anyone not chosen and all I can say without giving away anything big is....keep your eyes peeled for more logging chances soon
Our third and final logger will be =
PM me your info bud
11-04-2009, 09:55 AM
11-04-2009, 10:00 AM
11-04-2009, 10:46 AM
11-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CTDeuce in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 86Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:02 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 111Last Post: 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:53 PM