Lg Sciences [ULTIMATE JOINT REPAR]

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the newest and most exciting joint repair products!

It is that time!, and we are looking for Testers! We need 6 testers! so go on, make an applications and may the best man or woman win.

App's-

Age-
U.S-
Years of training-
How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you-
Training split/program-
Diet-
What your looking for -
Past Logs, Please post links-
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-

Must make 4-5 updates a week!

Product Write up to come:
Eric, feel free to disclose what you will :)

~Start throwing App's fellas, NOW!!!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age- 28

U.S- Yes

Years of training- 10

How it would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- Hopefully fix my knees/shoulder.

Training split/program- 3-4 days a week lifting depending on schedule/programming. Mixed Martial Arts training 3 days a week.

Diet- High fat, moderate protein, low carb

What your looking for - 've tried Osteo-Sport, Osteobolin-C, Cissus from USP, Primaforce, and Nutra. Elastamine from Primaforce. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and a few other joint aids.

I'd love to see if this can make my knees feel any better.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Age-32
U.S-yup
Years of training-5 serious
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-lifting really aggrevates my right shoulder, and moving just right (or is it wrong) makes it ache as well, especially in this colder weather, which makes my knees ache a little, too. And I'm a week away from M-drol to P-plex bridge.
Training split/program-Madcow advanced 5x5
Diet-everything fairly healthy and a lot of it!!
What your looking for -Something that'll help out the cissus and fish oil I'm currently taking.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't done the write up for it yet, so I will keep the ingredients hidden for now, but I will say this, it contains 3 herbs (one is Cissus - it's a quality ingredient, I can't deny it) but the other two are new to this industry. The main superstar is shown in literature to actually REBUILD connective tissue. Things like Cissus are mainly anti-inflammatory, but this actually rebuilds. The second is another potent anti-inflammatory agent similar in effect to Cissus. Final ingredient is MSM, which is a great ingredient for reducing pain and increasing flexibility, along with the sulfur donation rebuilding tissue qualities.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done the write up for it yet, so I will keep the ingredients hidden for now, but I will say this, it contains 3 herbs (one is Cissus - it's a quality ingredient, I can't deny it) but the other two are new to this industry. The main superstar is shown in literature to actually REBUILD connective tissue. Things like Cissus are mainly anti-inflammatory, but this actually rebuilds. The second is another potent anti-inflammatory agent similar in effect to Cissus. Final ingredient is MSM, which is a great ingredient for reducing pain and increasing flexibility, along with the sulfur donation rebuilding tissue qualities.
Thanks for the tease :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about Curcumin, or Hyaluronic Acid? Do you have thoughts on those ingredients?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
dang LG has been busy w/ all of these new products - impressed

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
dang LG has been busy w/ all of these new products - impressed
Lg is taking over now!
1)Natadrol
2)GHenerate
3)Ultimate Joint Repair
4)Lipotropic Protein (all new and improved flavors!)

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Lg is taking over now!
1)Natadrol
2)GHenerate
3)Ultimate Joint Repair
4)Lipotropic Protein (all new and improved flavors!)
Ya you've probably heard of us, LG Sciences......we're kind of a big deal.:wiggle:

gymbo123

Awards
Years of training: 3
How AS would benifit you: Standalone. Combined with other staples of course.
Training split/program: OVT (5x5) - 5 days/week with 2 rest days
Diet: Clean (4000+ cals, 300g+ protein, 350g+ carbs)
What your looking for: Something that can handle the heavy weight that OVT requires
Past Logs: None but ready to start! Gotta start somewhere!
Bonus items: Basically, I've just been taking AnimalFLEX for the past few months and although it works quite well, I'd like to give what LG has to offer a try. Whether it's stronger or more effective, I'm sure LG has something great in store.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Hi

Age-42
U.S- Yes
Years of training- 20+ - trained intially for sport specific training - mainly baseball at the time as I was a catcher and then transistioned to competive softball and continued to catch for many years. eventually changed the training program to be more strength and have started leaning towards bodybuilding, even at my age. Did have time on and off with training for a variety of reasons but have been "in to it" for a year or so.
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- the benifit would be in the hoped for relief of knee joint pain. Have had ACL replaced and 3 other knee surgerys, not to metion many, many injections of cort. in knees and shoulders along with Synn visc. Still have Knee joint pain in Left knee specifically, some days better then others.
Training split/program- 3 days on, one off, each body part 2 times per week except legs 1 time per week. Various reps and sets depending on feel and body part.
Diet-Could be better and is heading there, my excess baggage had dropped by 30lbs this year. Hi Protien(300 to 350 g), moderate carbs(250 - 275g) and fat is around 75grams.
What your looking for - knee and joint pain relief mainly, would like to prolong the need to have knee replacement surgery as I the preference is not to do this until I am 50, so I have 8 years to go and try to make it. Bottom line, is in 8 years, I will have a knee replaced, but if the pain is lessened until then, that would be great.
Past Logs, Please post links- Sorry, really do not have any, but I am particular at tracking both progress and routine. I use a spread sheet to track all and results. I spend a fair amount of time reviewing and tracking, and time on AM.
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up- I have used and tried many other OTC type joint support, some help a bit some do nothing. joint support(Con/Gluc) and A cortisol control are current ones, but of you have to load up and if you stop, the issues return and you are back at it. I do expect this to be the same way. Not that I would stop using it if it worked, but, with the others, if you stop for a few days, the issues return fast and besides, they never completely go away with the current supps.

allenzo

Awards
Age-31 (32 on Dec. 26)
U.S-yes
Years of training-13
How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- Standalone.
Training split/program-
Day 1 circuit train = Flat Bench and pull ups. Low and High cable crossover, biceps, calve raises. Day 2 circuit training = deadlift, low rows, overhead press squat (repeat) elliptical 15 minutes HITT. Day 3 chest, triceps calves. Day 4 legs and shoulders 15 minute HITT. Back is thrown in occasional since it is my strongest body part. Some days I ride my bike at the park for about 12 miles (45-50 minutes)
Diet- Currently calorie cycling from below maintenance to maintenance to 1 day above maintenance
What your looking for - I have issue in both my knees. The doctor say I have the knees of a sixty year old but I still continue to squat. I want to gain strength in my legs to equal my upper body, but the pain hinders a lot of my efforts. I will give an example: I was on a paddle boat and with my wife and son and it was easier to use my arms to move the boat then with my legs.
Past Logs, Please post links- Currently do not have any.

Previously used T-911. The results were not hit you in the face results but that is to be expected, it is not an AAS or PH. But they were noticeable. I appear leaner and the yohimine gets me going at the gym. I did not have any increase aggression. Libido was increased but not overly obsessive. Strength remain the same but that could be a results of my lift sky rocketing over that last few month so I may have hit a plateau. Most of all I like the flavor and the fact that it dissolves. I have issue with swallowing pills. so any thing I take whether it be creatine (caps or pills), or even Tylenol I have to chew it up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
good entries! Keep em coming guys :) 7 people to pick :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good luck to all participants.... bump for more entries!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this looks pretty neat!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Age-20
U.S- yup (georgia)
Years of training-3 in powerlifting, few years prior but inconsistantly
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?- standalone
Training split/program- based around powerlifting
Diet- ultimate diet 2.0
What your looking for -my knees have been completely destroyed from powerlifting
Past Logs, Please post links- in my sig
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up- i will make updates daily. very honest feedback!

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
Product sounds interesting, I am very fond of products containing cissus.
I have used supercissus rx with great results in the past and am curious about the other ingredients in this product that help the tissue?

Cissus also has abilitites to help heel not only joints but ligaments and tendons to an extent!:eek: That is the main aspect I am looking for as I am recovering from a torn ACL and meniscus

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Product sounds interesting, I am very fond of products containing cissus.
I have used supercissus rx with great results in the past and am curious about the other ingredients in this product that help the tissue?

Cissus also has abilitites to help heel not only joints but ligaments and tendons to an extent!:eek: That is the main aspect I am looking for as I am recovering from a torn ACL and meniscus
The write up should be ready soon, keep those applications coming in.

tattoopierced1

interested in checking out these logs.. anything joint repair has my attention.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many people are going to benefit from this. I can't wait to see what it can do for some of the more seasoned lifters. Years of slamming iron will mess you up pretty bad; hopefully we can reverse that. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing the write up. Years of muay thai and lifting weights has taken its toll on my body so i'm always on the look for a good joint repair supplement.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to order some of this when it goes on sale.....the possibility of rebuilding connective tissue is very interesting with my rotator concerns right now. Keep up the good work LG!:cheers::cheers:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ's APP for Ultimate Joint Repair

Name: kjkriston
Height: 6’
Weight: 215
BF%- 12-13
Body Type: MesoEndo
Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have lifted for more than 10 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 3300 cals with 50/30/20 Macros. Currently on more of a re-composition than an actual cut.

Current Water Intake: 1.25-1.75 gallons per day.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups. (chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms) My style is a mix of traditional sets and super setting.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate from weight training.

Athletics: Flag football Games: Tuesdays and Thursday nights. Practice Monday and Friday.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking
are gone.

Current supplements: Jack3d, WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono.

I would be a great candidate for this test because I tend to be subject to random shoulder and elbow pain no matter how much light tendon work and warm ups I do. Had some great success in the past with Cissus but am looking for something that provide more relief. I am also prone to wrist tendonitis. Cissus also helped relieve this but not completely. My training is my life as it is my only hobby. I have a clean diet (50/30/20), a very consistent training schedule and I no longer party. I do enjoy a beer on weekends but nowhere near excess. I also have unlimited computer access both @ home and @ work. In the past I have run several test logs for other companies and would like to think that although my logs aren’t 20 pages long I provide very honest feedback, honest results.

Previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/better-body-sports/134800-kjs-road-recovery.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107454-kjs-white-flood.html?highlight=white+flood+tablets
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So many people are going to benefit from this. I can't wait to see what it can do for some of the more seasoned lifters. Years of slamming iron will mess you up pretty bad; hopefully we can reverse that. :)
This is why I'm excited for this. Hopefully this can fix the odd creak of mine.

I'm interested in seeing the write up. Years of muay thai and lifting weights has taken its toll on my body so i'm always on the look for a good joint repair supplement.
Indeed, loads of us feel the same way.

I'm going to have to order some of this when it goes on sale.....the possibility of rebuilding connective tissue is very interesting with my rotator concerns right now. Keep up the good work LG!:cheers::cheers:
Why not apply man?

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty exciting if it actually rebuilds connective tissue. I'll inject it into my wrist. :p

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
looks good, this shoulder of myn never healed after 2 years cant wait for logs

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 192
Bodyfat %: 6-7
Training Style and workouts/week: Mon-FRi squat,bench,deadlift heavy weight low reps,sprints and plyometrics.
Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20
Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes without question.
Short term goals: more strength,speed and size gains.

this would be of great help to me i do so much sprinting,plyos and heavy squating that my knees would love LG for this:D thanks LG.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
interested to see the writeup. if this will help with my knees, it will be a godsend. other day went to heavy on squats and my right knee just gave out at the bottom. the past 2 days have been rough and i cant seem to walk right. ironically did lighter squats tonight and it made it feel better while i was pumped up, then the pain came back.

any hints as to the ingredient profile?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Craig, you guys have already spoiled me by sending ghenerate to me....Can't be greedy if you know what i mean. But i'm definitely keeping an eye on this for my shoulder problem.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craig, you guys have already spoiled me by sending ghenerate to me....Can't be greedy if you know what i mean. But i'm definitely keeping an eye on this for my shoulder problem.
These are promos, why not apply:D....did you get the Ghenerate yet Pun?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nope, still waiting....it will probably be here on monday. Both my microdrol and my anadraulic state took a little longer to get here.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Punthra

Weight: 247

Reason For Wanting To Try This: I'm currently on the mend from shoulder inpingement and i'm wanting to get back to heavy training as soon as possible. Plus my knees are generally sore from all the heavy squatting.

Training: Wanting to return to DC but i'm currently waiting on my shoulder to heal. At the moment i'm running a 4 day split, which looks like this Back / Biceps , Chest / Traps,
Shoulders / Triceps

Here's Some of My logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/133601-punthras-contest-prep.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135419-punthras-microdrol-iron.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/118393-just-having-fun.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/115852-punthras-anadraulic-state.html

Why I Should Be Picked: Well, for one i'm coming off a shoulder injury and that in itself would be a good test for your project. I run thorough detailed logs and i'll give my true honest opinion especially with this product as i haven't really tried a joint product that's actually worked well. The bonus is that also enjoy slapping up training vids to log my progress. Anyways good luck to all the contestants and cheers to LG for coming out with such innovative products.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subb for the writeup..sounds interesting

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominate Punthra. He really needs it right now.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
App

Age- 29
U.S- Yes
Years of training- 13
Ht/Wt 5'8" 255lbs.
How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you- We're going to see if the product can live up to the hype! I've been around the block, used to squat to the floor, play sports still. I'm hoping I can get more of a 'secure' feeling when making cuts and jumping alot as well as a no-pain squat.
Training split/program- Being fall, its time to get big. I'll be incorporating PL'ing routines as well as dropping my rep range to 6-8 reps.
Diet- I eat 6 meals guaranteed. I'll be upping my calories, doing cardio only 2x per week; for the most part clean but I'm not gonna lie, come Thanksgiving I will be eating some apple pie.
What your looking for - I have patella tendonitis in my knees, diagnosed by a doctor. I've dislocated my left shoulder as well. My shoulder gives rare issues so no real expectations there, but I would like to see improvement in my knees. I'd like it to feel 'tight' more secure. When playing basketball, I'd like to jump w/o any significant pain. The next day I'd like to walk down the stairs w/o having to use a railing. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to verse my experience with this product.
Past Logs, Please post links- None. I'm relatively new here, no real posting, just alot of reading, however, I've been in the game for quite some time, know my body well, and am willing to give honest unbiased feedback on any product.
No real bonus items. I'm a meathead at heart. I love the gym, the comraderie, the bros and the hos and most importantly the feeling you get from a great workout. Take care yall and God Bless!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
7 testers to chose guys! So get ya apps in now!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang another product out by LG Sciences. They have def been busy as hell.

As soon as I read this my left knee started bothering me. I think it is giving me a sign I should pick some up when it comes out lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age- 24
U.S- New Jersey
Years of training- 4
How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you- I broke my ankle recently and other one was broken while in grade school along with left wrist. When I lift I still get pains in wrist and running and step ups gives me pain in ankle.
Training split/program- Currently I have a upper and lower body split with GPP lifting inbetween on off days.
Diet- Anabolic Diet
What your looking for - To strengthen my wrist and ankels
Past Logs, Please post links- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/137034-judojosh-hdrol-log.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/124439-judo-josh-second.html

I am a very dedicated and strict lifter and dieter. I can write a very detailed log and update daily on whats happening

Not a problem I update everyday

[

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The Winners:

tnubs
kjkriston
flightposite
punthra
FlexW99
JudoJosh
sampson27

Please guys send me your name and address via PM and I will have these sent out ASAP. Good luck and please link your logs in here. I have picked a few rookies here, so please produce good logs and dont make me look silly here :p

thanks,
Craig

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Winners:

tnubs
kjkriston
flightposite
punthra
FlexW99
JudoJosh
sampson27

Please guys send me your name and address via PM and I will have these sent out ASAP. Good luck and please link your logs in here. I have picked a few rookies here, so please produce good logs and dont make me look silly here :p

thanks,
Craig
Congrats guys!...Pun Im going to start putting you on our VIP mailing list:D

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
The Winners:

tnubs
kjkriston
flightposite
punthra
FlexW99
JudoJosh
sampson27

thanks,
Craig
Looking forward to your logs gentlemen!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gentleman.....You know i love the quality of your products!!! My joints thank you as well.

jim623

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the newest and most exciting joint repair products!

It is that time!, and we are looking for Testers! We need 6 testers! so go on, make an applications and may the best man or woman win.

App's-

Age-
U.S-
Years of training-
How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you-
Training split/program-
Diet-
What your looking for -
Past Logs, Please post links-

Product Write up to come:
Eric, feel free to disclose what you will :)

~Start throwing App's fellas, NOW!!!
If this goes into production, can it be used for general maintenance?