Lg Sciences [ULTIMATE JOINT REPAR]

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Age:23
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 192
    Bodyfat %: 6-7
    Training Style and workouts/week: Mon-FRi squat,bench,deadlift heavy weight low reps,sprints and plyometrics.
    Nutrition w/ general macro breakdown: 40/40/20
    Willing to drop any potentially conflicting supplements during the course of this log? Yes without question.
    Short term goals: more strength,speed and size gains.

this would be of great help to me i do so much sprinting,plyos and heavy squating that my knees would love LG for this thanks LG.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. This stuff sounds awesome...drool.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

3. interested to see the writeup. if this will help with my knees, it will be a godsend. other day went to heavy on squats and my right knee just gave out at the bottom. the past 2 days have been rough and i cant seem to walk right. ironically did lighter squats tonight and it made it feel better while i was pumped up, then the pain came back.

any hints as to the ingredient profile?
    CELTIC LABS REP

4. Craig, you guys have already spoiled me by sending ghenerate to me....Can't be greedy if you know what i mean. But i'm definitely keeping an eye on this for my shoulder problem.

5. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Craig, you guys have already spoiled me by sending ghenerate to me....Can't be greedy if you know what i mean. But i'm definitely keeping an eye on this for my shoulder problem.
    These are promos, why not apply....did you get the Ghenerate yet Pun?
    •   

6. Nope, still waiting....it will probably be here on monday. Both my microdrol and my anadraulic state took a little longer to get here.

7. Punthra

Weight: 247

Reason For Wanting To Try This: I'm currently on the mend from shoulder inpingement and i'm wanting to get back to heavy training as soon as possible. Plus my knees are generally sore from all the heavy squatting.

Training: Wanting to return to DC but i'm currently waiting on my shoulder to heal. At the moment i'm running a 4 day split, which looks like this Back / Biceps , Chest / Traps,
    Shoulders / Triceps

Here's Some of My logs:
    Punthra's Contest Prep (DC Style Journey to the stage next June)

Punthra's Microdrol Iron Destruction

Just Having Fun In The Gym!!!

Punthra's Anadraulic State Log

Why I Should Be Picked: Well, for one i'm coming off a shoulder injury and that in itself would be a good test for your project. I run thorough detailed logs and i'll give my true honest opinion especially with this product as i haven't really tried a joint product that's actually worked well. The bonus is that also enjoy slapping up training vids to log my progress. Anyways good luck to all the contestants and cheers to LG for coming out with such innovative products.

8. subb for the writeup..sounds interesting
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    subb for the writeup..sounds interesting
    I'll be harassing Eric for the details for you guys.

10. I nominate Punthra. He really needs it right now.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  11. App

Age- 29
    U.S- Yes
    Years of training- 13
    Ht/Wt 5'8" 255lbs.
    How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you- We're going to see if the product can live up to the hype! I've been around the block, used to squat to the floor, play sports still. I'm hoping I can get more of a 'secure' feeling when making cuts and jumping alot as well as a no-pain squat.
    Training split/program- Being fall, its time to get big. I'll be incorporating PL'ing routines as well as dropping my rep range to 6-8 reps.
    Diet- I eat 6 meals guaranteed. I'll be upping my calories, doing cardio only 2x per week; for the most part clean but I'm not gonna lie, come Thanksgiving I will be eating some apple pie.
    What your looking for - I have patella tendonitis in my knees, diagnosed by a doctor. I've dislocated my left shoulder as well. My shoulder gives rare issues so no real expectations there, but I would like to see improvement in my knees. I'd like it to feel 'tight' more secure. When playing basketball, I'd like to jump w/o any significant pain. The next day I'd like to walk down the stairs w/o having to use a railing. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to verse my experience with this product.
    Past Logs, Please post links- None. I'm relatively new here, no real posting, just alot of reading, however, I've been in the game for quite some time, know my body well, and am willing to give honest unbiased feedback on any product.
    Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-
    No real bonus items. I'm a meathead at heart. I love the gym, the comraderie, the bros and the hos and most importantly the feeling you get from a great workout. Take care yall and God Bless!

12. 7 testers to chose guys! So get ya apps in now!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    7 testers to chose guys! So get ya apps in now!

time is ticking fellas.....

14. Dang another product out by LG Sciences. They have def been busy as hell.

As soon as I read this my left knee started bothering me. I think it is giving me a sign I should pick some up when it comes out lol.

15. Age- 24
    U.S- New Jersey
    Years of training- 4
    How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you- I broke my ankle recently and other one was broken while in grade school along with left wrist. When I lift I still get pains in wrist and running and step ups gives me pain in ankle.
    Training split/program- Currently I have a upper and lower body split with GPP lifting inbetween on off days.
    Diet- Anabolic Diet
    What your looking for - To strengthen my wrist and ankels
    Past Logs, Please post links- JudoJosh Hdrol log, Judo Josh second attempt at losing weight

I am a very dedicated and strict lifter and dieter. I can write a very detailed log and update daily on whats happening

Must make 4-5 updates a week!
    Not a problem I update everyday

[
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

16. The Winners:

tnubs
    kjkriston
    flightposite
    punthra
    FlexW99
    JudoJosh
    sampson27

Please guys send me your name and address via PM and I will have these sent out ASAP. Good luck and please link your logs in here. I have picked a few rookies here, so please produce good logs and dont make me look silly here :P

thanks,
    Craig

17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The Winners:

tnubs
    kjkriston
    flightposite
    punthra
    FlexW99
    JudoJosh
    sampson27

Please guys send me your name and address via PM and I will have these sent out ASAP. Good luck and please link your logs in here. I have picked a few rookies here, so please produce good logs and dont make me look silly here :P

thanks,
    Craig
    Congrats guys!...Pun Im going to start putting you on our VIP mailing list

18. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    The Winners:

tnubs
    kjkriston
    flightposite
    punthra
    FlexW99
    JudoJosh
    sampson27

thanks,
    Craig
    Looking forward to your logs gentlemen!

19. Thanks gentleman.....You know i love the quality of your products!!! My joints thank you as well.
  20. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the newest and most exciting joint repair products!

It is that time!, and we are looking for Testers! We need 6 testers! so go on, make an applications and may the best man or woman win.

App's-

Age-
    U.S-
    Years of training-
    How would Ultimate Joint Repair benifit you-
    Training split/program-
    Diet-
    What your looking for -
    Past Logs, Please post links-
    Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-

Must make 4-5 updates a week!

Product Write up to come:
    Eric, feel free to disclose what you will

~Start throwing App's fellas, NOW!!!
    If this goes into production, can it be used for general maintenance?

21. Thanks for this opportunity LG! PM sent!

22. Did I miss the full write-up somewhere?

23. Looking forward to hearing how people like this. I may use it when I train up for my next marathon.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

24. thanks Craig and LG team now the anticipation begins my joints cant wait.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

25. Damn, was hoping to win this. That's why I got my app in first. Oh well, looking forward to the feedback!

26. The write up is on the way, waiting for Eric to release this information Should be a killer product and certainly something that can be used long term.

27. Woot. Im so happy. You guys are awesome!
    CELTIC LABS REP

28. Still waiting on the last addy's guys...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Still waiting on the last addy's guys...
    waiting for mine? ...;-)
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

30. Can't wait!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flightposite Joints Of Steel Thanks To LG Ultimate Joint
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:48 PM
  2. KJ's Ultimate Joint Repair Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:38 PM
  3. Ultimate Joint Repair - Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. LG Sciences Joint/Muscle Repair Observation
    By OCCFan023 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:49 PM
  5. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM