*****LG Sciences wants to know Who Wants PB/Cookie Dough Protein!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LG Sciences is looking for App's to test our new protein!!!, I will disclose the number of people/testers soon, once this is complete. Which is very, very soon!! PB was a huge Hit, and now we are taking things to a whole new level once again!

Flavor

~~Brand New Peanut Butter/Cookie dough~~

Requirements:
1)Age
2)US residents only
3)Post links to past logs if any?
4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect

Log Format:
1)Taste
2)Mixibility
3)Any type of Increase in performance/recovery due to the killer profile!!
4)Must make at least 4-5 updates a week!

Get these App's in guys!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Age- 18/US Resident

Goal: Will be to lose bf as a primary goal. Secondary will be to gain muscle.

Why I want to try your protein is that all other proteins have been very hard for me to digest, and I have tried numerous brands(ON, Syntha 6, Body Fortress, ATW, Ultimate Nutrition), I believe having Gemma as the base will really help me to digest it. Also I have talked to many who say it was one of the best proteins they I have tried, so I would love to test out the new flavor!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are those two separate flavors, PB and Cookie Dough , or is it one flavor - PB Cookie Dough?

I knew this wold be asked:) one flavor... PB/Cookiedough:thumbsup:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello , im 27 years young. US resident. Ive been lifting for many years but truly got into about 2 years ago. I was a huge mass of man. I dropped a ton of weight and now looking for a new STAPLE protein. With so many options, I just want to find 1 I call my own. I am currently in the makes for a cut/recomp. And think this protein would be perfect instead of other imitators out there.
I have no life..lol.. all I do is wake up , go to work, workout , then come on here and other cites and educate myself. So updating would be really easy everyday!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
27 years old.

This will be used to help in conjunction with my cut that I have goin till early Nov. I have used old vanilla Lipo, which I enjoyed, beta PB flavor of the old formula(which rocked) Cold fusion, Slin, and most recently wnet through 2 tubs of watermelon/kiwi Bcaa/eaa. I really enjoys LG's flavoring and would love to give this a shot.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I'll be bulking soon and am looking for a protein supp I actually look forward to drinking. I've never used any LG sciences products before so I'm an unbiased candidate. No prior logs, but I'll be happy to post my experience with this product. Sound delicious too- better than the gritty stuff I've been using.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Is this whey isolate?

soundcheck129

Awards
This is awesome! I've been bugging reps from other companies for years to make a cookie dough or peanut butter protein, and this just killed two birds with one stone!

1)Age: 22
2)US resident: Yes

MusclePharm: Combat Powder: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114953391
Primaforce: 1,3 Dimethylmylamine - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118124791
Xtreme Formulations UP Whey: Arctic Lemonade - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118178241

4)what type of goal will this be aiding? This will be aiding a bulk, so I will have no problem trying it in water, milk, whatever :D And I feel like once I start using this I won't want to stop, so not having a strict calorie limit will be a big help.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow! I'm so excited to see this! It sounds absolutely amazing, LG! Nice flavor choice. :head: :thumbsup:

1)19

2)US resident

3)Here are a few of my logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111278-sleeping-x-dream.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118500-continuing-my-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/132202-banana-cream-combat.html

4)I am primarily focusing on fat loss right now. I am on a regressive ketogenic diet that ends in 3 weeks. There on out I plan to do something like carb cycling for fat loss purposes while trying to gain more muscle. Good protein is ALWAYS a must for me throughout the entire year, regardless of my goals. Your new PB/Cookie Dough would make a great addition to my supplement cabinets, and I would definitely enjoy logging my experience with it. :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I'm so excited to see this! It sounds absolutely amazing, LG! Nice flavor choice. :head: :thumbsup:

1)19

2)US resident

3)Here are a few of my logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111278-sleeping-x-dream.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118500-continuing-my-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/132202-banana-cream-combat.html

4)I am primarily focusing on fat loss right now. I am on a regressive ketogenic diet that ends in 3 weeks. There on out I plan to do something like carb cycling for fat loss purposes while trying to gain more muscle. Good protein is ALWAYS a must for me throughout the entire year, regardless of my goals. Your new PB/Cookie Dough would make a great addition to my supplement cabinets, and I would definitely enjoy logging my experience with it. :D
Im afraid Resolve will steal it from you! hahahaha

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol: Nah, she saw the thread and said, "Aren't you gonna apply? You love LG." And when I told her that you guys have been generous enough to me for the time being and I want to let others have a chance, she goes, "Well, I want some really bad, I'M applying!"

I've broken back into my PB stash, BTW - been mixing it with WPI, flax meal, cinnamon, cocoa powder, almond milk and stevia. It makes the most AMAZING no-bake bars EVER.

When does this new stuff go on sale?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol: Nah, she saw the thread and said, "Aren't you gonna apply? You love LG." And when I told her that you guys have been generous enough to me for the time being and I want to let others have a chance, she goes, "Well, I want some really bad, I'M applying!"

I've broken back into my PB stash, BTW - been mixing it with WPI, flax meal, cinnamon, cocoa powder, almond milk and stevia. It makes the most AMAZING no-bake bars EVER.

When does this new stuff go on sale?
I cannot give you a firm date right now..soon though:)...you'll be the first to know..haha Maybe I'll drop a sample off in Dallas next time in down there:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would their be gluten or oats (wheat, barley, rye) in it?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
The flavor sounds soooo good. Maybe you could send me some with Postal. :scratchchin:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
bump for more applicants... this seems a pretty yummy protein indeed!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The flavor sounds soooo good. Maybe you could send me some with Postal. :scratchchin:
haha you greedy little man :p I'm the same though! I want both!!!!

This will be a blen again I'm sure like the other two proteins we have out right now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in trying this. I don't know how active I will be. I'm planning to start running/ cycling now instead of focusing on my lifting because of time.

I am currently using a rotation of Nitrocore 24, Muscle Delight, and muscle milk.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Favorite flavors out there. Would love to give it a go. I already take 3 scoops of powder a day.
35 years
lifting for 10
will log any and all
US Resident, APO address in Iraq
Recomp
can't wait to try it one way or another!

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
WOW

Requirements:
1)Age 22
2)US residents only hell yeah
3)Post links to past logs if any? This will be my first!
4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect Getting ready for a PL comp! in 9 weeks, so I am trying to maintain my mass right now. Maybe gain 2-3 lb to be at the top of the class

I have been wanting to run a log for LG. All I hear are GREAT things about LG, and the PB/Cookie flavor has got to be INSANE!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
28, live in TN, worked out solid for 5 years, will use it during cutting

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great App's guys! keep them flowing;)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 23 years old and a first year grad student in college. I have been bodybuilding for 10years and competing for 7. I have won two NPC amateur competitions (1 teen and 1 amateur) over the past 7 years (I could have won more but I had three unfortunate shoulder surgeries). I do not have the funds that I used to for bodybuilding and I have to go with the "low-joe" supplements right now. With that being said I am entering a bulking phase very soon and a high quality protein with a reputable company like LG would be the perfect addition to my college efforts. I would be more than happy to post pics in the log as well as text. I am looking to put on at least 15lbs of quality lean mass this off season and have tried an array of protein powders so I have a solid background on the effectiveness of them. I am a US resident. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to giving LG's newest protein a go!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
US resident
Experience:13 years on and off past 1 steady again
Recomp

Currently using ON vanilla and have always been intrested in trying Lipotropic protein just havent pulled the trigger. This will rid me of my fear of flavor : )

mcmayne

mcmayne

Awards
PB/Cookie Dough!!!

hey LG!
I would be thrilled to log this product. I've been really intrigued by Lipotropic protein for a while, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. big ups for creating this flavor! there's no way it can be bad if it even tastes remotely like a combination of those two! I've tried all kinds of proteins from a wide variety of companies from which I could draw comparisons.

Requirements:
1) Turning 21 later this month.
2) I am a US resident.
3) This would be my first log - gotta start somewhere :D
4) This would aid my lean bulk - I would love to add some lbs before winter really sets in.

also would like to add: although I'm not terribly active here, I am more so on bb.com. I'm also fascinated with nutritional biochemistry (no expert), and keep up very well with the supplement market and what's going on in the industry. I do like these forums, though, and will be a happy, dedicated logger if chosen.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice App's guys! keep them flowing:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1)Age - 37
2)US residents only - yes
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93551-cordygen-vo2-log.html#post1343137

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127715-muscle-pharm-shred.html

4)what type of goal will this be aiding? Not per say bulk but as I take my lifting a little heavier for the offseason in preparation for competition next year, extra calories and protein will be needed. I have tried many company's protein out there and would like to truly find one that does not create bloat and someone I stand behind.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably didn't want to have to come to terms with the fact that compared to this protein, nothing else would taste quite as delicious ever again.

Im going to 100% agree..., my two top flavors in this world is Edd Nog, and CookieDough:thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably didn't want to have to come to terms with the fact that compared to this protein, nothing else would taste quite as delicious ever again.
Lol u caught me. U caught Tater Salad. Sorry I am feeling a lil goofy at 2am.

But in all seriousness. I am going to be logging Recycle by Purus Labs. So I figured I should keep to testing 1 new product at a time for companies. I mean unless yall want to give it to me that bad lol. Because like I said before I editted I love PB and cookie dough. The fat kid in me would be overjoyed feeling like I got my fix of cookie dough ice cream lol.

I just figured it might cancel me out of consideration so :cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
egg nog flavor is nasty.. well for ON. I really would like to try this though, it sounds great!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
egg nog flavor is nasty.. well for ON. I really would like to try this though, it sounds great!
I might get flamed for this, but oh well, I think All ON flavors are nasty.... With LG's new blend...these flavors just rock, with or with out water and that is what I enjoy, ...I agree with you Tex, this new flavor, which im sure Eric nailed it, is going to be delicious!

soundcheck129

Awards
I might get flamed for this, but oh well, I think All ON flavors are nasty.... With LG's new blend...these flavors just rock, with or with out water and that is what I enjoy, ...I agree with you Tex, this new flavor, which im sure Eric nailed it, is going to be delicious!
No flames from this direction. I don't know if you've ever "experienced" ON's Rocky Road, but it is horrendous. Their Delicious Strawberry is also anything but - way too sweet with a chemical aftertaste.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No flames from this direction. I don't know if you've ever "experienced" ON's Rocky Road, but it is horrendous. Their Delicious Strawberry is also anything but - way too sweet with a chemical aftertaste.
haha good to hear ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 tubs of 5 lbs nitrocore and it tastes chalky, sucks I have to go through so much of it!