*****LG Sciences wants to know Who Wants PB/Cookie Dough Protein!!!!!!

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
Thats why I was never a fan of ON...that dam chalky taste!!

I agree, I just put some ON casien in my oatmeal, and the stuff taste like a spoonful of dirt. I dump the whole bowl out.

When do you plan on picking?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I just put some ON casien in my oatmeal, and the stuff taste like a spoonful of dirt. I dump the whole bowl out.

When do you plan on picking?
Will be very soon man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not bashing but... ON Serious Mass= same deal

Does LG carry a weight gainer?
Not as yet, but I figure mix Lipotropic Protein + Perfect Carb and that's me :)

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
So how long does my mouth has to keep watering for this product until we find out the loggers?!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very soon,...you cant rush perfection;)..Should fine out real soon on how many tubs we'll have:)

redline2101

Awards
1)18
2)US resident
3)None
4)Bulk

Ive never tried an LG product. For everybody bashing ON, for a protein powder I think they did a great job. I've tried a lot of different protein powders and nothing I've had comes close to ON as far as taste or nutrition breakdown IMO. I am however interested in trying and logging this product, and have no bias when it comes to different companies, which is why if not me, someone with my same mentality should be logging this honestly.

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
still waiting LG..lol...my mouth will not stop watering

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Id def be interested in logging this. Im on my phone right now, but ill send in my full app when i get
Acess to a comp.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, we got the new PB flavor system in and it is amazing. We are just waiting on the test tub to get it out to testers (we can only send 1 or 2 servings per tester to start). You guys are going to love it!

soundcheck129

Awards
Ok, we got the new PB flavor system in and it is amazing. We are just waiting on the test tub to get it out to testers (we can only send 1 or 2 servings per tester to start). You guys are going to love it!
Awesome! I'm drooling!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
No past logs.
Main goal: Recomp effect/ shed 3% bodyfat
Secondary goals: Gain lean muscle

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR's Application

US resident: Check!
Past Logs and reviews:

MrBig's Glycobol Review

MrBig's G-bol Explosion

The MrBigPR Show...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Goals:
I was in a car accident about 2 months ago and am getting to the point of finally getting in some physical therapy. Call it a cut because I've lost almost 30 pounds since the accident and would love to show the world how LG's new protein stacks against the competition. This protein is on a different level probably though...:D.

I can make updates daily,have plenty of followers and will satisfy in every facet.:afro:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice Nice! How evident is the dough flavor in this? Really excited for this!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
1)24
2)NY
3)No logs but I reviewed Universals Shock Therapy
4)I'll be using it for a cut...I got lazy(I know not good to post when applying to log, but im being honest) during the summer and put some weight back on and I would like to get it back off. Back to the gym hard again and diet is back in check.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, we got our sample in and I will be sending out single scoop testers to people to try, then once we get the feedback the same people will get 2.2lb servings. So, get your testers to me ASAP reps!

soundcheck129

Awards
Ok, we got our sample in and I will be sending out single scoop testers to people to try, then once we get the feedback the same people will get 2.2lb servings. So, get your testers to me ASAP reps!
Sweeeet!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Either way, gonna be grabbin this when its out. LG, didn't wanna repost, but from initial tasting, how evident is the cookie dough flavor in this?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will do boss :)
Alright guys, I will be selecting a bunch of you to try this. Get ready, and let the protein flow!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who loves protein? Tomahawk loves protein lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do boss :)
Alright guys, I will be selecting a bunch of you to try this. Get ready, and let the protein flow!

Craig, Mr BigPR will be a Tester:) add him to the list we talked about..:thumbsup:

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
Hopefully you guys with LG can stop the madness, this flavor is DRIVING me insane!!! I hope i am picked..lol

:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The Winners!!!!

Can the following please PM me with their name and address so I can have the PB samples sent out to you.

I am not going to guarantee that all of you will receive a 2.2lb tub after this, as this is limited by number produced for testing and also how good your reviews are. I'm not asking for hyped over the top taste reviews, I'm just asking they are well thought out and laid out well. You do a good solid detailed review whether it be negative or positive, you will be rewarded with the bigger tub once ready.

Thanks guys and girls, enjoy :)

soundcheck129
babywifey
mcmayne
JessieC
bludevil
MrBigPR
Tomahawk88

Let the growth begin :p

soundcheck129

Awards
Hell yes! Can't wait to try this out, thanks for being so generous.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This should be good. I've never been dissapointed with LG.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
congrats to the winners...cant wait to hear about this interesting flavor. Any shot at a sample lol and not a full tub?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, LG! :D I'm really looking forward to trying this out and giving you my honest feedback! :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear about this flavor! :D Def gonna have to pick up a tub of this. When is it going to be released? And some samples would be good stuff guys! :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to hear about this flavor! :D Def gonna have to pick up a tub of this. When is it going to be released? And some samples would be good stuff guys! :thumbsup:

Once comments start to trickle in, but shouldnt be to much longer..We strive for perfection, and you get nothing less of that with our products, from what Eric "LegalGear" has said, this is bar far the best tasting stuff to ever come out!

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
Dang, I bet this flavor will be INSANE!! Get ready for an awesome log!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the loggers. I'm jealous!