Votes: 15 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys as you know LG Sciences has brought much to the market! and is continuously bringing more quality muscle producing products. We would like to hear what your favorite was by voting, and if you havent tried any product please tell us what you would like to try from our line, and why. LG Sciences is all about pleasing you, and giving you what you want. I will randomly pick people through out this thread that is deserving of something for taking the time, I will not disclose how many or what, but I'm sure it'll be pleasing! we are looking for feedback from you guys

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
HOORAY! 1st one here tooo!!!!

I absolutely love LG's e-911. That stuff is great!
I was one of the initial lucky ones who got a couple of samples before they were brought to the market. I have always wanted to try the psarm or now that you have andraulic state I'd die for that. I wish I could have bought it when it was on an illegal sale off of np ($30)...

Plus the reviews, phew! that stuff must be great! everyone swears by it!

then there's the psarm. I hear great things about it, or that people can't take it. I have a tough stomach, and am not worried about that. but to see results from a non-ph that are like a ph....wow!

good luck to everyone!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I feel so lucky 1st on both threads!!!! awesome me!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy..I took the other thread down, "Duplicate" my mistake

Also, dont forget to Vote if you would please:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then there's the psarm. I hear great things about it, or that people can't take it. I have a tough stomach, and am not worried about that. but to see results from a non-ph that are like a ph....wow!

good luck to everyone!

I ran PSARm for little over 5 weeks prior to repping for LG, gained a lean 7lbs! ran it a full dose..

You wanna talk about results of a non -PH just wait for Natadrol to comeout..nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I voted first. I loved T-911 when I ran it during PCT. However, I have not had an LG product that I was disappointed with and I have tried Formadrol Extreme, MMV2, MMV3, T-911, BC+EAA. I really want to try out Ghenerate as soon as it is available.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I heard about that. I was at vitamin shoppe today, and asked if they carried it yet. Doing my part to raise the eye brows.

Did you keep yours gains from the PSARm? btw whats your favorite supp by lg?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I voted first. I loved T-911 when I ran it during PCT. However, I have not had an LG product that I was disappointed with and I have tried Formadrol Extreme, MMV2, MMV3, T-911, BC+EAA. I really want to try out Ghenerate as soon as it is available.
Yeah been following the logs on that seems interesting!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't resist had to vote Natadrol as my favorite... really can't wait to get my hands on it

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say the BC+EAA, stuff kept me fit and I recovered waaaay better on that stuff when I was working at UPS, adn also with my current job. Hands down, I attribute it to helping me be recovered enough to work 12-14 hr. days in 120-125+ temps with 25-45% humidity, doing heavy manual labor, 5-7 days per week. It works superbly well when on a cut as well. Tried it first with the blue raspberry flavor, and I've been using the grape as of late. Solid. It took a few days once I started supplementing with it, and then everything fell into place.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I heard about that. I was at vitamin shoppe today, and asked if they carried it yet. Doing my part to raise the eye brows.

Did you keep yours gains from the PSARm? btw whats your favorite supp by lg?
I did lose about 2-3 pounds to be honest...., my favorite? ohhh man.....very tough question!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to say the BC+EAA, stuff kept me fit and I recovered waaaay better on that stuff when I was working at UPS, adn also with my current job. Hands down, I attribute it to helping me be recovered enough to work 12-14 hr. days in 120-125+ temps with 25-45% humidity, doing heavy manual labor, 5-7 days per week. It works superbly well when on a cut as well. Tried it first with the blue raspberry flavor, and I've been using the grape as of late. Solid. It took a few days once I started supplementing with it, and then everything fell into place.
I agree 100% the BC+EAA's for the price and how they perform is outstanding.

Really glad to hear how you enjoyed them:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i had to vote for three hope thats allowed.:) i voted for bc+eaas because there one of the few bcaas that taste frickin great i want to drink them all the time.
also og T-911 that stuff straight up WORKS! hits you fast too i could go on and on.
and last but not least i had to vote natadrol because i know its going to be the bomb LOL.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had to vote for three hope thats allowed.:) i voted for bc+eaas because there one of the few bcaas that taste frickin great i want to drink them all the time.
also og T-911 that stuff straight up WORKS! hits you fast too i could go on and on.
and last but not least i had to vote natadrol because i know its going to be the bomb LOL.

its allowed:) and thats for your input....we really want to know, wouldnt do us or anyone else whos looking any good, if you can only choose one. bottom line LG Line is great! there will always be more then one:)

Again Natadrol..is going to blow people away!! only wish I could say more, but then LegalGear would give me a straight blow to the back of head!, and its a big target :lol:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
almost forgot to put down what i would like to try. have heard great things about anadrualic state so i would like to try it also never heard of postal LOL but the name sounds cool. and obviously i would love to test natadrol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
almost forgot to put down what i would like to try. have heard great things about anadrualic state so i would like to try it also never heard of postal LOL but the name sounds cool. and obviously i would love to test natadrol.
I would say my two best pre work out drinks would have to be Anadraulic State and jack3d by usp... Postal is going to be a complete post work out drink, fruit punch flavor that rocks! but it'll be a GNC Exclusive....that being said LG is putting something together for AM members if they buy it:):thumbsup:

When I heard the amount of testers we'll be using for Natadrol, I about fell out of my chair!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'll help you back into it, if you can swing lg to make me a tester.... ;)

majorly interested in a deal at np

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its allowed:) and thats for your input....we really want to know, wouldnt do us or anyone else whos looking any good, if you can only choose one. bottom line LG Line is great! there will always be more then one:)

Again Natadrol..is going to blow people away!! only wish I could say more, but then LegalGear would give me a straight blow to the back of head!, and its a big target :lol:
haha maybe you could take one for the team:icon_lol: jk. but im sure it will rock im a pretty big LG fan i must admit. but im always honost about what products i like and what products i dont and i cant think of many that i dont from LG.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to cut back on supplements, but I still find myself returning to BCAAs or EAAs, so that was my vote. There's solid science behind them , I notice a difference in recovery, and it's nice to sip on something tasty during the gym. I think you guys are up to 3 flavours now to boot, so a taste for everyone :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes..there BC+EAA's are a staple for me, hands down..hell I drink it when Im out cutting the grass...

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
NATADROL!

Why? Because you are doing a damn good job of getting me excited for it! I absolutely cannot wait. In this PH drama this could really change the game up. You can be damn sure this will be the next thing I use.

" nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH "

Every time I hear this statement I get a small boner.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NATADROL!

Why? Because you are doing a damn good job of getting me excited for it! I absolutely cannot wait. In this PH drama this could really change the game up. You can be damn sure this will be the next thing I use.

" nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH "

Every time I hear this statement I get a small boner.
LMAO^^ I will say, it will change the game after talking to Legal gear, so best advise..get front row seats:D

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
The only product of LG that I have ever tried was NO infuse. This stuff actually worked really well. Stacked it with my pre-workout mix and you wanna talk about vascularity.....ridiculous! Would really really like to put anadraulic state to the test and see what it can do. It looks like an all in one product. I wanted to try pSARM but held off due to the yohimbe in it but that 90% extract of Osthol really intruiged me. But you get almost that high of extract in anadraulic state plus your BCAA's plus your creatine PLUS your anti arom and the list goes on. I want to try this is my leaning out/cutting phase. Think it could prob help retain muscle....as well as prob add some in a calorie defecient state.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only product of LG that I have ever tried was NO infuse. This stuff actually worked really well. Stacked it with my pre-workout mix and you wanna talk about vascularity.....ridiculous! Would really really like to put anadraulic state to the test and see what it can do. It looks like an all in one product. I wanted to try pSARM but held off due to the yohimbe in it but that 90% extract of Osthol really intruiged me. But you get almost that high of extract in anadraulic state plus your BCAA's plus your creatine PLUS your anti arom and the list goes on. I want to try this is my leaning out/cutting phase. Think it could prob help retain muscle....as well as prob add some in a calorie defecient state.

funny you say that, because AS has been know to really help lean peopl out while gaining wicked strength...so many logs on this stuff I lost count.. nice write up about No Infuse also:thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell me you are going to supply your European retailers with the Natadrol!? Most definately amped to test that one :thumbsup:

//CC

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Wow!

I guess I didn't even realize how much stuff from LG I've used and loved until I saw this list!

I have used M1D, MMv2, AS, T911, pSarm, IGH1, Form, and the Lipo protein!

Damn! That's a list haha.

I loved them all and continue using alot of them today. I used t911 as part of PCT from a hdrol cycle, and I used the form and IGH1 after M1D/MMv2. I use AS as my pre every other month, and the Lipo just about daily!

I need to try E911 and I'm most certainly going to run a log on here with M1DBlack and MMv3!! Hopefully it will turn out even better than my M1D/MMv2 un-sponsored log did (it's one of the most popular topics in the LG subforum, check it out if you haven't already)!

Great new products coming out soon from LG too by the looks of things!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried many yet, but I have liked all I tried!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not caring to win to be greedy LOL, but I will share a review. I have used both Ghenerate(still using and enjoying) and E-911. I love the clean energy one gets from E-911, might I add that it hits rather QUICKLY. The other that fact that I love about E-911 is that you can take it anywhere at anytime, unlike other preworkout products. I also enjoy the fact that I can take it with some food in my stomach, unlike other preworkout products. I am yet to try slin, but plan to soon, to see how bitter melon hits me, very curious to see its effect on me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a tough one, I have used M1D, MMV2, AS, Igh1, Psarm, BCAAS, Ghenerate.

I have T911 in storage waiting to use it soon, maybe as I get more Ghenerate I will stack them!

M1D is great for me on a bulk, I feel great and see changes quite rapidly. I remember getting my biggest #s on M1D: inc db bench 95x8 was exciting since I am about 170, military press was 185x4, squats were at 300x4. It was a close second!

Anadraulic State is such a well-rounded product; I dont usually care too much about a pre-workout drink to get me going but this was amazing! It is SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE than just a pre w/o supp and it just makes everything else more potent.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have tried MMV2, M1D, Slin, GHenorate, E911, T911, Anadraulic State, Lipotropic Protein, Receptor, and BC+EAA.

I love LG's products, but my all time favorites are

Hormonal: MMV2 . This stuff is a little red pill full of alpha-male. Nuff said.
Natty - BC+EAA. Love the taste, easiest BCAA to drink on the market.
Sub-Lingual - T911. This stuff is a staple of my PCT's now. Strength and libido are off the hook.

Look out for GHenorate everyone, this stuff is soon to come out, and being one of the first people to try it, I can say it is soon to be a favorite to many. The deep-sleep/recovery aspect of the supplement is just amazing.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l really like Anadraulic State it gives me that alpha male feeling and awesome focus and intensity in the gym.
l have lifted most of my PB's while using this product.
l am waiting on my order of T-911 now.

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
l really like Anadraulic State it gives me that alpha male feeling and awesome focus and intensity in the gym.
l have lifted most of my PB's while using this product.
l am waiting on my order of T-911 now.
T911 is awesome man! That was my vote! Damn good product!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, it's a solid product! I can vote for that, especially combined with Anadraulic State :D

//CC

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Favourite LG Sciences Product

I've used quite a range of products from LG Sciences:
* Anadraulic State in Fruit Punch (Log: The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State (Sponsored))
* BC+EAA in Kiwi - Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Grape (Review: Rosie's Review of BC+EAA)
* LipoBURN (Review: Rosie's Review of LipoBURN)
* Lipotropic Protein in Vanilla (Review: Rosie's Review of Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour))
* Lipotropic Protein in Reformulated Vanilla (Initial Impressions (a review is not necessary, as aside from flavour, the product does the same as the original): Initial Impressions: Lipotropic Protein (new flavour))
* SLIN (Review: Rosie's Review of SLIN)

I still plan to use:
* E-911
* Speed v2
* T-911

All of the products I have used have given me results. However, my absolute favourite is Anadraulic State! :thumbsup: Really loved my time on this, so much so that I have had 2 tubs since my first! :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I have to Rep Natadrol!!! YAH! also the I-gh-1 is where its at. . . I'm just getting into the bodybuilding world and I really like the progressive attitude in the LG circle! I would love to try the psarm, (Methly 1-D, Formadrol combination) anyways. I hope we hear more on the natadrol and w00t w00t for LG!

bprado

Awards
Well, for me

V2 Speed great Fat Burner!!! it's make a difference when you want to cut FAT!

BCEAA, woooooooooooo, after training!!

Proteins <-- Of course!!!!

Methyl 1D " i need this to lift more in the gym, ahhhhh"

I have friends that use Cold Fusion EX, and they like it a lot!!

Im waiting to test Anadraulic State and E-911

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say Anadraulic State...........it provided me with the most bang for my buck. I was able to stay at 1 scoop a day for 30 days and still get the desired effects i wanted. This impressed me alot because i weigh anywhere from 235-245 pounds! Can't wait to run another bottle for my pct after microdrol.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I ran the trifecta stack about a year or so ago (Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, along with I-GH-1 and Formadrol for PCT). I had very good gains and was satisfied.

Then a couple of months ago I decided to see if LG's new products were any good, and I bought the Improved formula Methyl 1-D and updated version of the sublingual Methyl Masterdrol. OMG, let me just say that this was the BEST stack I had ever ran. After a full 4 months at full dose, I was up 9 pounds (which is a big deal since i am a hardgainer) and down to 6% body fat. Definitely impressed by LG's new products.

Now I have never tried pSARM but have heard really good things about it. I'd like to give it a try, possibly in the near future ;). I also would really like to get my hands on a bottle of Natadrol. I have read great things on AM forums, and can't wait until its release!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow i really also haven't realized how many LG's products i have taken or are in waiting. Love BC+EAA's this stuff has easily become a staple of mine its great for recovery or just sipping while i'm at work since i'm on my feet walking 8 plus hours a day. Used pSarm got some nice gains on it. Currently running the epic AS + T-911 stack loving it so far week two and its looking good in the gym. T-911 is definetly worth the money. I have 1-GH-1 waiting for a different stack, also have E-911 in waiting. Plus can't wait to see Natadrol come out looks to be stepping things up. Good times with LG.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome reports guys! and great feedback:)

Zombie Inc

Awards
I've tried a few LG products and have been wanting to try Anadraulic State next, but the funds just aren't there. I want to make the purchase and see myself loading it to my cart every few days, but I know I can't go through and give in at this time. Hopefully things turn around soon.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
E-911 has been my favorite far and away. It's gotten me through some intense workouts, cardio sessions and long days. It's also woken me up completely and quickly on some mornings where I've been dead to the world. All that without ever feeling jittery on it.

That's hard to find in an energy supplement and i've pretty much tried them all. I'm not new to stims by any means but E-911 has impressed me and made me curious about how effective the T-911 might be since it has the same delivery system. Looking forward to checking out the new products, too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I hate being put on the spot. I loved MMV3, T-911, Slin, AS, and Lipo protein! LG gives me teh hornies. I've yet to try the bcaa, form and new T-911 and am amped to! :hump: New AS flavors too! double :hump:

edit: how could I forget how much I want to try Ghenerate too! MMM

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I've been a long time LG Army soldier!

right now i'm loving the Anadraulic State/T-911 stack i'm running... the workouts i'm getting from these are AMAZING!!!

my strength, focus, and aggression are through the roof! i just found out about Postal and i'm looking forward to getting some of that soon too.

i just turned my bro onto Methyl Masterdrol... he's very impressed with his gains on it!

oh yeah, and i'm repping like the LG whore i am with my LG gym bag too!

watch out now!

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
T-911 Anadraulic state stack for the win! GHenerate E-911 and the bc+eaa's are on my when i get the funds list!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The AS + T911 stack is so damn sweet! That would rival any other 'legal stack' out there right now.