What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"

OK guys as you know LG Sciences has brought much to the market! and is continuously bringing more quality muscle producing products. We would like to hear what your favorite was by voting, and if you havent tried any product please tell us what you would like to try from our line, and why. LG Sciences is all about pleasing you, and giving you what you want. I will randomly pick people through out this thread that is deserving of something for taking the time, I will not disclose how many or what, but I'm sure it'll be pleasing! we are looking for feedback from you guys

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HOORAY! 1st one here tooo!!!!

I absolutely love LG's e-911. That stuff is great!
    I was one of the initial lucky ones who got a couple of samples before they were brought to the market. I have always wanted to try the psarm or now that you have andraulic state I'd die for that. I wish I could have bought it when it was on an illegal sale off of np ($30)...

Plus the reviews, phew! that stuff must be great! everyone swears by it!

then there's the psarm. I hear great things about it, or that people can't take it. I have a tough stomach, and am not worried about that. but to see results from a non-ph that are like a ph....wow!

good luck to everyone!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I feel so lucky 1st on both threads!!!! awesome me!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Thanks buddy..I took the other thread down, "Duplicate" my mistake

Also, dont forget to Vote if you would please
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    then there's the psarm. I hear great things about it, or that people can't take it. I have a tough stomach, and am not worried about that. but to see results from a non-ph that are like a ph....wow!

good luck to everyone!

I ran PSARm for little over 5 weeks prior to repping for LG, gained a lean 7lbs! ran it a full dose..

You wanna talk about results of a non -PH just wait for Natadrol to comeout..nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I voted first. I loved T-911 when I ran it during PCT. However, I have not had an LG product that I was disappointed with and I have tried Formadrol Extreme, MMV2, MMV3, T-911, BC+EAA. I really want to try out Ghenerate as soon as it is available.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah I heard about that. I was at vitamin shoppe today, and asked if they carried it yet. Doing my part to raise the eye brows.

Did you keep yours gains from the PSARm? btw whats your favorite supp by lg?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I voted first. I loved T-911 when I ran it during PCT. However, I have not had an LG product that I was disappointed with and I have tried Formadrol Extreme, MMV2, MMV3, T-911, BC+EAA. I really want to try out Ghenerate as soon as it is available.
    Yeah been following the logs on that seems interesting!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Couldn't resist had to vote Natadrol as my favorite... really can't wait to get my hands on it
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

I'd have to say the BC+EAA, stuff kept me fit and I recovered waaaay better on that stuff when I was working at UPS, adn also with my current job. Hands down, I attribute it to helping me be recovered enough to work 12-14 hr. days in 120-125+ temps with 25-45% humidity, doing heavy manual labor, 5-7 days per week. It works superbly well when on a cut as well. Tried it first with the blue raspberry flavor, and I've been using the grape as of late. Solid. It took a few days once I started supplementing with it, and then everything fell into place.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Yeah I heard about that. I was at vitamin shoppe today, and asked if they carried it yet. Doing my part to raise the eye brows.

Did you keep yours gains from the PSARm? btw whats your favorite supp by lg?
    I did lose about 2-3 pounds to be honest...., my favorite? ohhh man.....very tough question!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah but I bet you looked ripped....
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'd have to say the BC+EAA, stuff kept me fit and I recovered waaaay better on that stuff when I was working at UPS, adn also with my current job. Hands down, I attribute it to helping me be recovered enough to work 12-14 hr. days in 120-125+ temps with 25-45% humidity, doing heavy manual labor, 5-7 days per week. It works superbly well when on a cut as well. Tried it first with the blue raspberry flavor, and I've been using the grape as of late. Solid. It took a few days once I started supplementing with it, and then everything fell into place.
    I agree 100% the BC+EAA's for the price and how they perform is outstanding.

Really glad to hear how you enjoyed them
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

i had to vote for three hope thats allowed. i voted for bc+eaas because there one of the few bcaas that taste frickin great i want to drink them all the time.
    also og T-911 that stuff straight up WORKS! hits you fast too i could go on and on.
    and last but not least i had to vote natadrol because i know its going to be the bomb LOL.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i had to vote for three hope thats allowed. i voted for bc+eaas because there one of the few bcaas that taste frickin great i want to drink them all the time.
    also og T-911 that stuff straight up WORKS! hits you fast too i could go on and on.
    and last but not least i had to vote natadrol because i know its going to be the bomb LOL.

its allowed and thats for your input....we really want to know, wouldnt do us or anyone else whos looking any good, if you can only choose one. bottom line LG Line is great! there will always be more then one

Again Natadrol..is going to blow people away!! only wish I could say more, but then LegalGear would give me a straight blow to the back of head!, and its a big target
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

almost forgot to put down what i would like to try. have heard great things about anadrualic state so i would like to try it also never heard of postal LOL but the name sounds cool. and obviously i would love to test natadrol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    almost forgot to put down what i would like to try. have heard great things about anadrualic state so i would like to try it also never heard of postal LOL but the name sounds cool. and obviously i would love to test natadrol.
    I would say my two best pre work out drinks would have to be Anadraulic State and jack3d by usp... Postal is going to be a complete post work out drink, fruit punch flavor that rocks! but it'll be a GNC Exclusive....that being said LG is putting something together for AM members if they buy it

When I heard the amount of testers we'll be using for Natadrol, I about fell out of my chair!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll help you back into it, if you can swing lg to make me a tester....

majorly interested in a deal at np
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    its allowed and thats for your input....we really want to know, wouldnt do us or anyone else whos looking any good, if you can only choose one. bottom line LG Line is great! there will always be more then one

Again Natadrol..is going to blow people away!! only wish I could say more, but then LegalGear would give me a straight blow to the back of head!, and its a big target
    haha maybe you could take one for the team jk. but im sure it will rock im a pretty big LG fan i must admit. but im always honost about what products i like and what products i dont and i cant think of many that i dont from LG.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm trying to cut back on supplements, but I still find myself returning to BCAAs or EAAs, so that was my vote. There's solid science behind them , I notice a difference in recovery, and it's nice to sip on something tasty during the gym. I think you guys are up to 3 flavours now to boot, so a taste for everyone
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

yes..there BC+EAA's are a staple for me, hands down..hell I drink it when Im out cutting the grass...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%

NATADROL!

Why? Because you are doing a damn good job of getting me excited for it! I absolutely cannot wait. In this PH drama this could really change the game up. You can be damn sure this will be the next thing I use.

" nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH "

Every time I hear this statement I get a small boner.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    NATADROL!

Why? Because you are doing a damn good job of getting me excited for it! I absolutely cannot wait. In this PH drama this could really change the game up. You can be damn sure this will be the next thing I use.

" nothing will touch this stuff, also a Non-PH "

Every time I hear this statement I get a small boner.
    LMAO^^ I will say, it will change the game after talking to Legal gear, so best advise..get front row seats
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.91%

The only product of LG that I have ever tried was NO infuse. This stuff actually worked really well. Stacked it with my pre-workout mix and you wanna talk about vascularity.....ridiculous! Would really really like to put anadraulic state to the test and see what it can do. It looks like an all in one product. I wanted to try pSARM but held off due to the yohimbe in it but that 90% extract of Osthol really intruiged me. But you get almost that high of extract in anadraulic state plus your BCAA's plus your creatine PLUS your anti arom and the list goes on. I want to try this is my leaning out/cutting phase. Think it could prob help retain muscle....as well as prob add some in a calorie defecient state.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    LMAO^^ I will say, it will change the game after talking to Legal gear, so best advise..get front row seats
    I'm so front row Jack Nicholson is beside me snorting Natadrol hassling the refs.
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.51%

Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    The only product of LG that I have ever tried was NO infuse. This stuff actually worked really well. Stacked it with my pre-workout mix and you wanna talk about vascularity.....ridiculous! Would really really like to put anadraulic state to the test and see what it can do. It looks like an all in one product. I wanted to try pSARM but held off due to the yohimbe in it but that 90% extract of Osthol really intruiged me. But you get almost that high of extract in anadraulic state plus your BCAA's plus your creatine PLUS your anti arom and the list goes on. I want to try this is my leaning out/cutting phase. Think it could prob help retain muscle....as well as prob add some in a calorie defecient state.

funny you say that, because AS has been know to really help lean peopl out while gaining wicked strength...so many logs on this stuff I lost count.. nice write up about No Infuse also
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Please tell me you are going to supply your European retailers with the Natadrol!? Most definately amped to test that one

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.02%

Wow!

I guess I didn't even realize how much stuff from LG I've used and loved until I saw this list!

I have used M1D, MMv2, AS, T911, pSarm, IGH1, Form, and the Lipo protein!

Damn! That's a list haha.

I loved them all and continue using alot of them today. I used t911 as part of PCT from a hdrol cycle, and I used the form and IGH1 after M1D/MMv2. I use AS as my pre every other month, and the Lipo just about daily!

I need to try E911 and I'm most certainly going to run a log on here with M1DBlack and MMv3!! Hopefully it will turn out even better than my M1D/MMv2 un-sponsored log did (it's one of the most popular topics in the LG subforum, check it out if you haven't already)!

Great new products coming out soon from LG too by the looks of things!!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

I haven't tried many yet, but I have liked all I tried!
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

Not caring to win to be greedy LOL, but I will share a review. I have used both Ghenerate(still using and enjoying) and E-911. I love the clean energy one gets from E-911, might I add that it hits rather QUICKLY. The other that fact that I love about E-911 is that you can take it anywhere at anytime, unlike other preworkout products. I also enjoy the fact that I can take it with some food in my stomach, unlike other preworkout products. I am yet to try slin, but plan to soon, to see how bitter melon hits me, very curious to see its effect on me.
    doing my own thang!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

That was a tough one, I have used M1D, MMV2, AS, Igh1, Psarm, BCAAS, Ghenerate.

I have T911 in storage waiting to use it soon, maybe as I get more Ghenerate I will stack them!

M1D is great for me on a bulk, I feel great and see changes quite rapidly. I remember getting my biggest #s on M1D: inc db bench 95x8 was exciting since I am about 170, military press was 185x4, squats were at 300x4. It was a close second!

Anadraulic State is such a well-rounded product; I dont usually care too much about a pre-workout drink to get me going but this was amazing! It is SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE than just a pre w/o supp and it just makes everything else more potent.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

I have tried MMV2, M1D, Slin, GHenorate, E911, T911, Anadraulic State, Lipotropic Protein, Receptor, and BC+EAA.

I love LG's products, but my all time favorites are

Hormonal: MMV2 . This stuff is a little red pill full of alpha-male. Nuff said.
    Natty - BC+EAA. Love the taste, easiest BCAA to drink on the market.
    Sub-Lingual - T911. This stuff is a staple of my PCT's now. Strength and libido are off the hook.

Look out for GHenorate everyone, this stuff is soon to come out, and being one of the first people to try it, I can say it is soon to be a favorite to many. The deep-sleep/recovery aspect of the supplement is just amazing.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

l really like Anadraulic State it gives me that alpha male feeling and awesome focus and intensity in the gym.
    l have lifted most of my PB's while using this product.
    l am waiting on my order of T-911 now.
    Last edited by MC Gun; 09-29-2009 at 07:57 AM.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.88%

Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    l really like Anadraulic State it gives me that alpha male feeling and awesome focus and intensity in the gym.
    l have lifted most of my PB's while using this product.
    l am waiting on my order of T-911 now.
    T911 is awesome man! That was my vote! Damn good product!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Yup, it's a solid product! I can vote for that, especially combined with Anadraulic State

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thumbs up Rosie's Favourite LG Sciences Product

I've used quite a range of products from LG Sciences:
    * Anadraulic State in Fruit Punch (Log: The Female Terminator takes on LG's Anadraulic State (Sponsored))
    * BC+EAA in Kiwi - Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Grape (Review: Rosie's Review of BC+EAA)
    * LipoBURN (Review: Rosie's Review of LipoBURN)
    * Lipotropic Protein in Vanilla (Review: Rosie's Review of Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour))
    * Lipotropic Protein in Reformulated Vanilla (Initial Impressions (a review is not necessary, as aside from flavour, the product does the same as the original): Initial Impressions: Lipotropic Protein (new flavour))
    * SLIN (Review: Rosie's Review of SLIN)

I still plan to use:
    * E-911
    * Speed v2
    * T-911

All of the products I have used have given me results. However, my absolute favourite is Anadraulic State! Really loved my time on this, so much so that I have had 2 tubs since my first!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

I have to Rep Natadrol!!! YAH! also the I-gh-1 is where its at. . . I'm just getting into the bodybuilding world and I really like the progressive attitude in the LG circle! I would love to try the psarm, (Methly 1-D, Formadrol combination) anyways. I hope we hear more on the natadrol and w00t w00t for LG!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

Well, for me

V2 Speed great Fat Burner!!! it's make a difference when you want to cut FAT!

BCEAA, woooooooooooo, after training!!

Proteins <-- Of course!!!!

Methyl 1D " i need this to lift more in the gym, ahhhhh"

I have friends that use Cold Fusion EX, and they like it a lot!!

Im waiting to test Anadraulic State and E-911
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

I'd have to say Anadraulic State...........it provided me with the most bang for my buck. I was able to stay at 1 scoop a day for 30 days and still get the desired effects i wanted. This impressed me alot because i weigh anywhere from 235-245 pounds! Can't wait to run another bottle for my pct after microdrol.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

I ran the trifecta stack about a year or so ago (Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, along with I-GH-1 and Formadrol for PCT). I had very good gains and was satisfied.

Then a couple of months ago I decided to see if LG's new products were any good, and I bought the Improved formula Methyl 1-D and updated version of the sublingual Methyl Masterdrol. OMG, let me just say that this was the BEST stack I had ever ran. After a full 4 months at full dose, I was up 9 pounds (which is a big deal since i am a hardgainer) and down to 6% body fat. Definitely impressed by LG's new products.

Now I have never tried pSARM but have heard really good things about it. I'd like to give it a try, possibly in the near future . I also would really like to get my hands on a bottle of Natadrol. I have read great things on AM forums, and can't wait until its release!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
  2. C4 Gets Carbed "PERFECTLY"..(LG Sciences sponsored)
    By Cfour in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:43 PM
  3. Free "The One"? Have a peek inside......
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM