Discontinuation of our 1-TREN: The Full Story

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. "Now, any man with a testosterone level of less than 200ng/dl can walk into a doctors [sic] office and get a life long prescription for these steroids as a form of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). (at a much inflated cost from pharmaceutical companies)"

    The reason a male patient with a TT of <200ng/dl may see a qualified physician and receive a legal prescription for testosterone is because he has a proven medical morbidity. The risks of hypogonadism, and even low-normal T levels, are well documented, as well as TRT's profound ability to treat same.

    VERY few anabolic/androgenic compounds are FDA approved, and the ones which are were so approved in order to treat known medical conditions. There are no medical indications for the attainment of muscle mass in absence of legitimate wasting disease, or recovery during the hyper-metabolic phase of burn treatment. Those promoting the use of steroids for performance enhancing purposes do great disservice to those suffering the recognized hypogonadic state (roughly half the men over the age of fifty) by employing purely proprietary comments such as these.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

    Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!!


    To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
    the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

    For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.


    Click the link below to order while you still can:


    [IMG]http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/banner.php?b****74[/IMG]

    The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.
    Bump!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. What's the labor day 33% off coupon code?


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

    Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!!


    To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
    the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

    For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.


    Click the link below to order while you still can:


    [IMG]http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/banner.php?b****74[/IMG]

    The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.
    Bumpdizzle!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Cool


    So, they busted in and said stop selling it. But, you're going to sell it till it runs out. Interesting. Better hurry while it lasts people!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

    We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

    1-T Tren Twin Pack

    1-T Tren Case
    Labor Day BUMP!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

    We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

    1-T Tren Twin Pack

    1-T Tren Case
    Labor Day BUMP!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

    We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

    1-T Tren Twin Pack

    1-T Tren Case
    I'd be surprised if the current remaining stock isn't gone by the end of the week. Get this while you still can!! If you guys have any questions, just let me know.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Bump!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. TGIF BUMP!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

    Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!!


    To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
    the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

    For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.


    Click the link below to order while you still can:


    [IMG]http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/banner.php?b****74[/IMG]

    The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.
    Monday, Bump!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. OK, I don't mean to be a **** about this but...I had never tried any Primordial Performance product before and had heard very good things about both the company and the 1-T Tren product. This combined with the fact that "there are only about 100 bottles left" (Sept.4th), and "I wouldn't be surprised if the stock is gone by the end of the week"(Sept.8th), made me think hell, I better jump on this and get some.

    So, I ordered through the Primordial Performance web site as this was the only place left to get it (and the only place I thought there would be to get it). The discount and point system are nice and Jered at Primordial Performance was great when I had a concern--he replied very promptly and resolved it fully to my satisfaction. So, let it be know I'm in no way bashing Primordial; however, after inducing this state of almost panic among some people over the vanishing 1-T Tren, it continues to be sold on the Primordial web site. What REALLY got me though was when I saw the 1-T Tren twin packs BACK on Nutraplanet for $109.99--far less than what I had just paid for mine (even with the discount and points) at Primordial Performance!

    Just a little anoyed by this marketing tactic,

    Crowbar

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    OK, I don't mean to be a **** about this but...I had never tried any Primordial Performance product before and had heard very good things about both the company and the 1-T Tren product. This combined with the fact that "there are only about 100 bottles left" (Sept.4th), and "I wouldn't be surprised if the stock is gone by the end of the week"(Sept.8th), made me think hell, I better jump on this and get some.

    So, I ordered through the Primordial Performance web site as this was the only place left to get it (and the only place I thought there would be to get it). The discount and point system are nice and Jered at Primordial Performance was great when I had a concern--he replied very promptly and resolved it fully to my satisfaction. So, let it be know I'm in no way bashing Primordial; however, after inducing this state of almost panic among some people over the vanishing 1-T Tren, it continues to be sold on the Primordial web site. What REALLY got me though was when I saw the 1-T Tren twin packs BACK on Nutraplanet for $109.99--far less than what I had just paid for mine (even with the discount and points) at Primordial Performance!

    Just a little anoyed by this marketing tactic,

    Crowbar
    We had a shipment arrive in that we really didn't expect a little over a week ago, so it added to the stock that we had on-hand. We had worked with Nutraplanet during the time we made the decision to cease production of 1-T Tren so that they could receive one last shipment; to offer you all at a good price in the end. Any website that currently has it in stock only has left what they have available to sell.

    We do our best to keep you all informed of any potential deals or sales that may/will present themselves. Sometimes I don't even know about them until a few days before the launch.

    Primordial Performance is not about arbitrary or unjustified marketing tactics; we never have been, and we never will be. I know that I keep it as real as I can with you all. When our current stock is gone, that's it. There is no doubt about that. We've been working hard now with our new equipment to put together some very good products for you all that will see light in the near future.

    We truly appreciate your support. If there are any other questions or concerns that I can answer for you, just let me know.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. I picked up some before they ran out!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We had a shipment arrive in that we really didn't expect a little over a week ago, so it added to the stock that we had on-hand. We had worked with Nutraplanet during the time we made the decision to cease production of 1-T Tren so that they could receive one last shipment; to offer you all at a good price in the end. Any website that currently has it in stock only has left what they have available to sell.

    We do our best to keep you all informed of any potential deals or sales that may/will present themselves. Sometimes I don't even know about them until a few days before the launch.

    Primordial Performance is not about arbitrary or unjustified marketing tactics; we never have been, and we never will be. I know that I keep it as real as I can with you all. When our current stock is gone, that's it. There is no doubt about that. We've been working hard now with our new equipment to put together some very good products for you all that will see light in the near future.

    We truly appreciate your support. If there are any other questions or concerns that I can answer for you, just let me know.
    Scaring the naive that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is hepatotoxic (damages the liver), in order to sell your OTC product, when that statement is absolutely untrue with respect to adult males, contradicts your claim.

    As I have posted all over the 'Net, I have run tamox at 20mg BID QD on probably a thousand men, and have the thousands of LFT labs to prove it has hurt no one.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Scaring the naive that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is hepatotoxic (damages the liver), in order to sell your OTC product, when that statement is absolutely untrue with respect to adult males, contradicts your claim.

    As I have posted all over the 'Net, I have run tamox at 20mg BID QD on probably a thousand men, and have the thousands of LFT labs to prove it has hurt no one.

    pandora's box just opened, waiting........lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Scaring the naive that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is hepatotoxic (damages the liver), in order to sell your OTC product, when that statement is absolutely untrue with respect to adult males, contradicts your claim.

    As I have posted all over the 'Net, I have run tamox at 20mg BID QD on probably a thousand men, and have the thousands of LFT labs to prove it has hurt no one.
    And why don't you please point out "Dr. John" where I personally have stated any of that as a general statment? There are SO many unknown factors present in the majority of cases that it's ridiculous, so If you think that you're receiving the whole story every time I can laugh about the blind leap of faith you're taking. LFT labs values online, what does that mean exactly? It means nothing and you certainly know that. Since you seem to single me out here, I'll be waiting for your overwhelming response to support your personal bogus accusation against me...

    I'm a man of medicine myself, and I really don't appreciate your tone here. I'm all for an intellectual conversation, but you seem to like to point fingers...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    And why don't you please point out "Dr. John" where I personally have stated any of that as a general statment? There are SO many unknown factors present in the majority of cases that it's ridiculous, so If you think that you're receiving the whole story every time I can laugh about the blind leap of faith you're taking. LFT labs values online, what does that mean exactly? It means nothing and you certainly know that. Since you seem to single me out here, I'll be waiting for your overwhelming response to support your personal bogus accusation against me...

    I'm a man of medicine myself, and I really don't appreciate your tone here. I'm all for an intellectual conversation, but you seem to like to point fingers...
    Not blaming you, Bro, but someone wrote the promotional materials I have seen from this company. Kindly reread my comment--no where do I "single you out." This is not a personal attack against you; merely a presentation of scientific fact.

    Now, wouldn't you think IF tamoxifen were as dangerous to the liver as PP ads claim, it would have shown up at least once in the literally thousands of labs I have ordered over the years on my patients who are on it?

    "LFT labs mean nothing"? That's not anything a "man of medicine" would ever state. Please also keep in mind you are trying to argue with a doctor who has as much clinical and teaching experience in this area as any other. Thank you.

    I can't tell you how much of my time has been wasted explaining this to patients of mine who saw that nonsensical ad, when I prescribed tamoxifen for them.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Not blaming you, Bro, but someone wrote the promotional materials I have seen from this company. Kindly reread my comment--no where do I "single you out." This is not a personal attack against you; merely a presentation of scientific fact.

    A: That's tough to discern based on your posting, but I'll take your word for it.

    Now, wouldn't you think IF tamoxifen were as dangerous to the liver as PP ads claim, it would have shown up at least once in the literally thousands of labs I have ordered over the years on my patients who are on it?

    "LFT labs mean nothing"? That's not anything a "man of medicine" would ever state. Please also keep in mind you are trying to argue with a doctor who has as much clinical and teaching experience in this area as any other. Thank you.

    A: Keep this in mind yourself: I've saved more physicians' asses over the years from making clinical mistakes than I can count. I have 10 years Emergency Medicine experience as an RN myself, so if you think that you intimidate me being a "Doctor" (and this is the internet so who knows) you're sorely mistaken my friend. I'm not directing any disrespect either. I'm on my way to furthering my medical education myself (be it CRNA or ARNP in the end). We can have an intelligent discourse without the accusatory tone...

    I can't tell you how much of my time has been wasted explaining this to patients of mine who saw that nonsensical ad, when I prescribed tamoxifen for them.

    A: I can agree with you that not every circumstance fits the bill here. I respect the field of TRT and Endocrinology, so I can certainly understand both sides of the arguement. You know as well as I do that the unknowns are as real as ever. Liver function tests without a proper history and physical to correlate with isn't much in my opinion. This is an online environment, so you can understand how our views are subjective at best here. Considering the fact that I look at lab values everyday, I'm very confident in my ability to discern lab values and correlate them with the patients complaint and physical. I do this every single day. Again, I'm not here to really argue with you, but I'm sure we can come to an educated discussion in the end. I concede the fact that I'm not a docotor, but I surely have a much better understanding than most about what we're discussing in general here.
    I've answered above.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've answered above.
    Yes, "Doctor, did you REALLY mean to place that decimal where you did in your script"? Nurses saved my butt (I should say, saved the patients's) more than once while trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head in the midst of a 27 hour straight with no break shift. They are truly the backbone of medicine. ICU and ER nurses especially gain my respect. The medical students I teach at MSU-COM get a good talking to about never getting on the wrong side of the nurses they work with, and treating them with RESPECT. Especially in those two departments.

    I had the advantage that my mother was an RN. So, whenever interacting with a nurse, I always remembered that nurse is someone's mother or father, son or daughter, working a very hard shift themselves. The nurses at a clinic I served while doing post grad work voted me their favorite Intern. It sure wasn't for my medical skills at the time! LOL

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I've answered above.
    Your medical statements in the previous post are true, but you're simply not going to damage a liver with a hepatotoxic drug without elevating liver enzymes.

    Some arguement can be made concerning Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways, especially with respect to estrogen metabolism, but that example does not fit this scenerio.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Yes, "Doctor, did you REALLY mean to place that decimal where you did in your script"? Nurses saved my butt (I should say, saved the patients's) more than once while trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head in the midst of a 27 hour straight with no break shift. They are truly the backbone of medicine. ICU and ER nurses especially gain my respect. The medical students I teach at MSU-COM get a good talking to about never getting on the wrong side of the nurses they work with, and treating them with RESPECT. Especially in those two departments.

    I had the advantage that my mother was an RN. So, whenever interacting with a nurse, I always remembered that nurse is someone's mother or father, son or daughter, working a very hard shift themselves. The nurses at a clinic I served while doing post grad work voted me their favorite Intern. It sure wasn't for my medical skills at the time! LOL
    We're obviously in the realm of medicine together, so I respect the roles we both have. I work 12 hour shifts myself now, and know what it's like to work doubles and have little to no sleep on board.

    I started out working in a teaching hospital years ago, so I've had extensive experience with residents that are in the learning process. It really is rewarding watching a nurse or doctor excell in this field through teaching and experience. In the end, we're both always looking out for the patients' best interest; Not to mention we're looking out for each other as well. I currently work in a level 2 trauma center here in Tampa. Trauma is my forte (hence the name, haha.)

    I'm sure there is a lot you can teach me in the realm of TRT, Dr. John, so I'm always open to a good discussion. Many Md's I work with are very good friends. The fight we all put up on a daily basis to preserve life is as commendable as it gets.

    I look forward to some good discourse, Dr. John. Feel free to PM me anytime with questions, concerns, or even just to discuss things; I'd like to pick your brain about some things as well.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Your medical statements in the previous post are true, but you're simply not going to damage a liver with a hepatotoxic drug without elevating liver enzymes.

    Some arguement can be made concerning Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways, especially with respect to estrogen metabolism, but that example does not fit this scenerio.
    I agree.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Yes, "Doctor, did you REALLY mean to place that decimal where you did in your script"? Nurses saved my butt (I should say, saved the patients's) more than once while trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head in the midst of a 27 hour straight with no break shift.
    Just for the record here: Wrong med; Wrong procedure; Wrong patient; Wrong dose have all applied over the years. Just sayin'...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Plan your post cycle therapies well, because many of those products are going to.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:18 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 01:14 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:49 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in