Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discontinuation of our 1-T TREN: The Full Story

AM Members,

Last month, American Cellular Labs (ACL) was raided by the FDA with charges for selling and distributing an "illegal steroid" in their TREN XTREME product. The purportedly illegal steroid was 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione] which is typicaly marketed as TREN because it has a very similar molecular structure and effect as the illegal anabolic steroid Trenbolone. Just compare the two steroid molecules below and you will see the resemblance -

This TREN molecule just so happens to be the exact same molecule in our 1-T TREN.

The raid at ACL came as a surprise to many since 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione] is not listed as an illegal substance. Essentially, the FDA got a couple reports of kidney and liver damage from individuals who just happened to be using ACL's product, Tren Xtreme, so they busted in and said "We now believe TREN is a danger to the public, and its also an anabolic steroid, so it should be illegal, so stop selling it".

Of course, we disagree with the FDA's contention that TREN is a dangerous substance, and we cant help but remember that the FDA made similar reports about the steroids that where banned in 2004, such as androstenedione and androstenediol (4-AD). Now, any man with a testosterone level of less than 200ng/dl can walk into a doctors office and get a life long prescription for these steroids as a form of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). (at a much inflated cost from pharmaceutical companies)

The FDA is right about one thing. TREN is a serious anabolic muscle building steroid which rivals the potency of many anabolic steroids which are already classified as controlled substances. With an anabolic potency several times higher than testosterone, TREN produces a tremendous athletic advantage with rapid improvements in strength, size and power.

While the courts have yet to officially classify TREN as an illegal anabolic steroid, the message from the FDA is clear -- They believe that TREN should be classified as an illegal anabolic steroid in the same schedule III controlled substance list as other steroids such as testosterone, equipoise and trenbolone.

The odd thing is that the FDA has known about TREN being sold as an over-the-counter dietary supplement for the past 4 years, but just now chose to take abrupt and aggressive action against companies selling it. Its unfortunate too, since TREN is one of the last super-potent non-methylated steroid hormones (non-toxic to the liver).

While we do believe 1-T TREN can be used safely by a responsible and healthy individual, it is still a very serious product. 1-T TREN should never be used by anyone under 21 years old and should never be used for a period longer than 6 weeks without at least 6 weeks off between each cycle. In addition, users should always do a proper post cycle therapy (PCT) after a 1-T TREN cycle to recover natural testosterone production.

Considering the current FDA crusade against any companies selling TREN, we have decided to take heed and discontinue production of 1-T TREN.

This means that the 1-T TREN sitting in our warehouse is the last available stock of 1-T TREN, which will likely be gone within days of this official announcement.

After our stock runs dry, the only place you might be able to get 1-T TREN would be an Ebay auction for 2-3x the retail price. So if you want to get a bottle of 1-T TREN at a reasonable price, now is the time to act.

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Click the link below to order while you still can:

The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.

For more information about PCT, please see the Official PCT Thread.

If you're interested in learning how to best use 1-T TREN based on your goals, see the Official 1-T TREN Cycling Thread.

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performanced​

UKStrength

Sad times :( This sort of attitude from the FDA is what pushes more trainees to seek out 'true' anabolic steroids.

In the end they probably end up with more health issues from poor choices of gear, improper injection technique or bunk underground gear.

I really wanted to try out the 1-T Tren, I'll have to try and source some ASAP.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
that sucks

thanks for the heads up

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. nutra had it marked down to $45...i would have got them all for that :(

UKStrength

Think there'll be something else in the pipeline to replace it?

I've always wondered if a transdermal hGH-boosting product would be worthwhile...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think there'll be something else in the pipeline to replace it?

I've always wondered if a transdermal hGH-boosting product would be worthwhile...
TOPICAL 7-OXO AGAIN!!!!!!!!

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Well there's still the original 1-T, not unless that's getting shelved too!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go to the bed and sleep after wake up and open my eyes all is over and i say" ufffff was only a nigthmare".............rigth

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
only a matter of time before all the other Trens (Xtren, etc) are gone too.....

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
THIS SHEET SUX, I JUST STOCKED UP ON ALL THE OTHERS,BUT DIDNT HAVE MONEY FOR 80BUX A BOTTLE AND NOW 45 BUT, FACKIN OUT OF STOCK, WANTED TO CHECK THE BRIDGE W/ MDROL AND THIS. THANX FOR THE HEADS UP NOW HAVE TO JUST RUN CEL'S XTREN WITH IT. REALLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT ALL THE HYPE WAS ABOUT.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a sad day indeed. We anticipate our stock to go quickly, so stock up while you can, everyone. Once again, thank you all for your tremendous support of Primordial Performance!!

Don't worry, we have some new things on the horizon for you all. I'll keep you all updated along the way as the info is passed down. ;)

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIKE I SAID, MY ORIGINAL PLANS FOR THIS WUZ A MDROL BRIDGE, THINK THIS WOULD MAKE THIS THE BEST IT COULD POSSIBLE BE
I think 1-T Tren by itself is potent enough over a 6 week period to note some very impressive results. If you did add in mdrol (say during week 3 or 4 of the cycle), i would run it low dose (5-10mg/day).

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I think 1-T Tren by itself is potent enough over a 6 week period to note some very impressive results. If you did add in mdrol (say during week 3 or 4 of the cycle), i would run it low dose (5-10mg/day).
WUZ THINKING ABOUT
ADDING 10MG IN IN THE 4 WEEK KINDA LIKE ZOOM AND A FEW OTHERS, BUT WOULD KEEP THE MDROL AT 10 MGS FOR 3 WEEKS

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i hope to god your support supps are nailed down, and your PCT is solid. tren/mdrol is the absolute best stack for size, given that two logs on them both had 30+ pound gains. that doesn't come easy though - PCT will be tough, and your body will resist you in the last week of the cycle (mass gains) unless support supps are there. i'm running something similar in 5 weeks.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i hope to god your support supps are nailed down, and your PCT is solid. tren/mdrol is the absolute best stack for size, given that two logs on them both had 30+ pound gains. that doesn't come easy though - PCT will be tough, and your body will resist you in the last week of the cycle (mass gains) unless support supps are there. i'm running something similar in 5 weeks.
I HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE RESEACH ON THOSE LOGS PLUS A FEW MORE, YES ALL SUPPS NAILED DOWN, HAVE EVEN TAKEN SUM NOTES ON WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY IN BOTH zOOMS, AND RUGGERS. bUT IM NO NOOB, IM ALWAYS OPEN TO ADVICE AND HELP. THIS CYCLE IS GONNA BE TO STICK SUM MEAT TO MY TOOTHPIK LEGS, AND SUM WEIGHT FOR MY BACK

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
zoom would be the guy to ask at the moment - his knowledge is firsthand with this stack. mine will be soon :D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
zoom would be the guy to ask at the moment - his knowledge is firsthand with this stack. mine will be soon :D
YEAH I STOCKED UP ON ALL THE FUTURE CYCLES I WANT TO RUN, AND I WILL BE DEF. CONFERRING WITH ZOOM ON HIS CYCLE AND THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO A PP MDROL RUN, AS THIS ALL THE FAD RITE NOW AND SEEING GOOD THING

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
WHEN YOU PLANNING ON THAT TREN/MDROL RUN, I WUZ THINKING ABOUT BEGINNING OF SEPT OR THERE ABOUTS, AND WILL PROBABLY LOG IT AS WELL

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
WHEN YOU PLANNING ON THAT TREN/MDROL RUN, I WUZ THINKING ABOUT BEGINNING OF SEPT OR THERE ABOUTS, AND WILL PROBABLY LOG IT AS WELL
got 33 days left of my T-911 log, and then i'll start it. i'm shooting for tren at 100mg, and pulsing SD at 20 on MWF. i think its the best way to go.

ruggers was a mdrol/tren bridge - 35 lbs
zooms was tren/mdrol with the mdrol backloaded - 30 lbs
mine will be tren/sdrol with sdrol pulsed...

in the interest of more information about the best way to do this, i'm opting for the pulse method, though i'm definitely not shooting for 30 pounds of mass. 15 at most, with a monstrous recomp at the same time...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
got 33 days left of my T-911 log, and then i'll start it. i'm shooting for tren at 100mg, and pulsing SD at 20 on MWF. i think its the best way to go.

ruggers was a mdrol/tren bridge - 35 lbs
zooms was tren/mdrol with the mdrol backloaded - 30 lbs
mine will be tren/sdrol with sdrol pulsed...

in the interest of more information about the best way to do this, i'm opting for the pulse method, though i'm definitely not shooting for 30 pounds of mass. 15 at most, with a monstrous recomp at the same time...
LOL YOU SEE MY WEIGHT I NEED ALL THE WEIGHT I CAN PAK ON, HENCE THE FUTURE CYCLES AND MASS EATING ON CLEAN WHOLE FOODS. FUTURE CYCLES ARE AS FOLLOWS

XTREN/MDROL BRIDGE
PP/MDROL BRIDGE(STILL WATCHING LOGS, TO SEE THE BEST FOR THIS COMBO)
HDROL
THE ONE

STOCK PILE:
4- XTREN
4- MDROL
4- HDROL
4- P-PLEX
2- THE ONE
3- FORMESTANE

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're that skinny, you may want to look into my secret bulking agent - half and half. 3 cups = 960 calories. additionally 2 tbsp of peanut butter between meals is 180 calories, which you can do 3x per day with no appetite suppression. tren will teach you how to eat - that's for damned sure. mdrol not so much. whatever choice you make though, best of luck.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
if you're that skinny, you may want to look into my secret bulking agent - half and half. 3 cups = 960 calories. additionally 2 tbsp of peanut butter between meals is 180 calories, which you can do 3x per day with no appetite suppression. tren will teach you how to eat - that's for damned sure. mdrol not so much. whatever choice you make though, best of luck.
DUDE I THINK IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT, OR HAVE SUM GUT PROBLEM WITH MILK, PLUS WHEN I WERKOUT THAT **** STARTS MAKING ME SICK, MAKES ME THROW UP AFTER WERKINGOUT, LACTIC BUILD UP?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lactaid maybe? dunno what to say. apparently the non-dairy-creamer version is loaded with bad stuff - HFCS and junk. if its not half and half, the options dry up. still, the PB will make a world of difference. lets take this to PM's if i can help with anything else, to keep trauma's post uncluttered.... unless he likes the continuous bumps :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
Bump.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
Weekend, bump!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
Night bump!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
Monday, Bump!

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
What kind og "half and half" you drinking? The stuff round here is 40 cals / tble spoon + 1 carb. U do the math = 640/cup?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'd be glad to bring in a little more...but the 20% off defeats my 30%-off code: under the current circumstances I just can't swing the extra 20 bucks.

Disappointing and unfortunate.

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
30% off ?
I'd be inclined to place another order.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! :D

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
what it all comes down to is vendor's sell tren xtreme to "kids" who have no clue what they are putting in their bodies. unfortunatley, IMO, a politicians kid/relative over did it and the rest is history....a shame!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you call around you'll find that everyone is cutting their "tren" products, i just tried to order some Xtren from discountanabolics.com and they said no body is making it anymore and most are dumping their inventory. they sounded scared....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!! :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!! :(

Bump! :afro:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The stock is getting really low...

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
I hope this lasts till next Monday. I want to get another twin pack. Have to wait a week though :( *fingers crossed*