Discontinuation of our 1-TREN: The Full Story

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    if you're that skinny, you may want to look into my secret bulking agent - half and half. 3 cups = 960 calories. additionally 2 tbsp of peanut butter between meals is 180 calories, which you can do 3x per day with no appetite suppression. tren will teach you how to eat - that's for damned sure. mdrol not so much. whatever choice you make though, best of luck.
    DUDE I THINK IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT, OR HAVE SUM GUT PROBLEM WITH MILK, PLUS WHEN I WERKOUT THAT **** STARTS MAKING ME SICK, MAKES ME THROW UP AFTER WERKINGOUT, LACTIC BUILD UP?

2. lactaid maybe? dunno what to say. apparently the non-dairy-creamer version is loaded with bad stuff - HFCS and junk. if its not half and half, the options dry up. still, the PB will make a world of difference. lets take this to PM's if i can help with anything else, to keep trauma's post uncluttered.... unless he likes the continuous bumps
    •   

3. We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

4. Only can get a twin pack, damn!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

We've offering 20% off on our 1-T Tren Twin Packs, and 1-T Tren cases. The sale price is applied when you add it to your cart:

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Bump.

Legendary

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We anticipate our remaining stock to go quickly (possibly by the end of the weekend), so now is you chance to either stock up, or try our 1-T Tren before it's gone for good.

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Weekend, bump!

Legendary

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Night bump!

Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Monday, Bump!

Legendary

9. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    if you're that skinny, you may want to look into my secret bulking agent - half and half. 3 cups = 960 calories. additionally 2 tbsp of peanut butter between meals is 180 calories, which you can do 3x per day with no appetite suppression. tren will teach you how to eat - that's for damned sure. mdrol not so much. whatever choice you make though, best of luck.
    What kind og "half and half" you drinking? The stuff round here is 40 cals / tble spoon + 1 carb. U do the math = 640/cup?

10. I'd be glad to bring in a little more...but the 20% off defeats my 30%-off code: under the current circumstances I just can't swing the extra 20 bucks.

Disappointing and unfortunate.

11. 30% off ?
    I'd be inclined to place another order.

12. Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!!

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
    the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Click the link below to order while you still can:

The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.

Legendary

13. what it all comes down to is vendor's sell tren xtreme to "kids" who have no clue what they are putting in their bodies. unfortunatley, IMO, a politicians kid/relative over did it and the rest is history....a shame!!

14. if you call around you'll find that everyone is cutting their "tren" products, i just tried to order some Xtren from discountanabolics.com and they said no body is making it anymore and most are dumping their inventory. they sounded scared....

15. Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!!

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!!

Bump!

Legendary

17. Nice deal as usual from PP.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Nice deal as usual from PP.
    Thanks, bro.

Legendary

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! There are only about 100 bottles left!!

The stock is getting really low...

Legendary

20. I hope this lasts till next Monday. I want to get another twin pack. Have to wait a week though *fingers crossed*

21. "Now, any man with a testosterone level of less than 200ng/dl can walk into a doctors [sic] office and get a life long prescription for these steroids as a form of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). (at a much inflated cost from pharmaceutical companies)"

The reason a male patient with a TT of <200ng/dl may see a qualified physician and receive a legal prescription for testosterone is because he has a proven medical morbidity. The risks of hypogonadism, and even low-normal T levels, are well documented, as well as TRT's profound ability to treat same.

VERY few anabolic/androgenic compounds are FDA approved, and the ones which are were so approved in order to treat known medical conditions. There are no medical indications for the attainment of muscle mass in absence of legitimate wasting disease, or recovery during the hyper-metabolic phase of burn treatment. Those promoting the use of steroids for performance enhancing purposes do great disservice to those suffering the recognized hypogonadic state (roughly half the men over the age of fifty) by employing purely proprietary comments such as these.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!!

Bump!

Legendary

23. What's the labor day 33% off coupon code?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Bumpdizzle!

Legendary

25. Cool

So, they busted in and said stop selling it. But, you're going to sell it till it runs out. Interesting. Better hurry while it lasts people!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Labor Day BUMP!!!

Legendary

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    Labor Day BUMP!!

Legendary

28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case
    I'd be surprised if the current remaining stock isn't gone by the end of the week. Get this while you still can!! If you guys have any questions, just let me know.

Legendary

29. Bump!

Legendary

30. TGIF BUMP!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus and PH Discontinuation
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:40 PM
  2. Sanity Check (Epi / Tren PCT in full swing)
    By beejman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
  3. My Story (Full HRT Required)
    By lovehack in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM