SuperCissus Rx awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,582,316

To all the haters that said I was lying.

Super Cissus Rx is proven. The product is responsible for all the copy cats. BUT, no one can get the patented extract that made Cissus a proven product.

You can take the chance with your joints but the smart will buy the true, tested and trusted Patented extract.

To top it off, Super Cissus Rx is now 120 count 800mg caps up from 90 count 750mg caps without change in price.

Thank you all that supported and believed in our brand!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great news ! Congrats ! It is a wonderful product for sure :)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! I've used it with great success in the past.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice... got some right next to me that I'm going to start w/ in a few days

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, although I am not overly surprise you do deserve it. It works!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
To all the haters that said I was lying.

Super Cissus Rx is proven. The product is responsible for all the copy cats. BUT, no one can get the patented extract that made Cissus a proven product.

You can take the chance with your joints but the smart will buy the true, tested and trusted Patented extract.

To top it off, Super Cissus Rx is now 120 count 800mg caps up from 90 count 750mg caps without change in price.

Thank you all that supported and believed in our brand!
thats great news and well deserved.. I hope you guys sell a tone of this and make a boat load of money... I know I will be participating and buying some more! :thumbsup:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good news USP.

glad to hear it.

i'm definitely a fan... currently using Recreate out of your stable of amazing products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, USPLabs! Awesome.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, well, well, looky looky, Good for you J. Im pleased to see it. :thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too awesome...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No surprises there. Well earned and deserved J :thumbsup:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
It is the only supp of any kind that my wife swears by and has ever used.

Thanks to Super Cissus Rx her osteo arthritis in her knee and hip has gone COMPLETELY and she is pain free. It will be no surprise to her that USPLabs have acheived this. Your company name has been spoken about many times in our house through smiling mouths.

Also with the extra quantity she will be very happy. Gets a bit pricey here in Oz.

Should be "Supp Of The Year"

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is the only supp of any kind that my wife swears by and has ever used.

Thanks to Super Cissus Rx her osteo arthritis in her knee and hip has gone COMPLETELY and she is pain free. It will be no surprise to her that USPLabs have acheived this. Your company name has been spoken about many times in our house through smiling mouths.

Also with the extra quantity she will be very happy. Gets a bit pricey here in Oz.

Should be "Supp Of The Year"
Used the original Cissus Rx, the SuperCissus Rx, and the bulk Super Cissus Rx with great effect. One thing though, I will NEVER buy the bulk stuff again without getting a capping kit to go along with it!!!! Congrats USPLabs and Jacob.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Used the original Cissus Rx, the SuperCissus Rx, and the bulk Super Cissus Rx with great effect. One thing though, I will NEVER buy the bulk stuff again without getting a capping kit to go along with it!!!! Congrats USPLabs and Jacob.
You don't like the parachute method? :laugh2: I still have a lot of the bulk that I use. Capping it certainly makes it easier, but the parachute method is tolerable! Great stuff though.

Dr. John

Dr. John

Awards
  • Established
Is there an informational packet put together on this product to help an ignorant physician understand it?

Sorry, I just haven't had the time to properly research it, and was hoping you have already compiled same. It sounds like something I should be considering using with my own patients. If so, kindly send to my email address.

I have heard good anecdotal reports from those who have used it, folks whose word I trust.

Thank you.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I CAN NOT BELIEVE AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED STATING THAT SUPER CISSUS RX HAS HIT THE BANNED LIST HERE IN THIS F&%$D UP COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY...............PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I CAN NOT BELIEVE AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED STATING THAT SUPER CISSUS RX HAS HIT THE BANNED LIST HERE IN THIS F&%$D UP COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

I think this is a hoax. Ive got plenty of SuperCissus through - bulk and capped - and I can't think of a reason why they would try and ban it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Could you please share the text of the e-mail with us? Including sender? I struggle to see any justification for the purported banning.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a hoax. Ive got plenty of SuperCissus through - bulk and capped - and I can't think of a reason why they would try and ban it.
My guess is now that it's patented "they" will make it prescription only so as "they" will get there cut out of it as well and the price will rise to $200.00 a bottle.

Of course i'm just speculating and it's probably my paranoid mind at work because we all know "they" have our best interest at heart with "their" descisions!!!!!!! :please not the thickness of the sarcasm:

:FUfinger: which is not directed at you jakellpet

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My guess is now that it's patented "they" will make it prescription only so as "they" will get there cut out of it as well and the price will rise to $200.00 a bottle.

Of course i'm just speculating and it's probably my paranoid mind at work because we all know "they" have our best interest at heart with "their" descisions!!!!!!! :please not the thickness of the sarcasm:

:FUfinger: which is not directed at you jakellpet
Dude, are you refering to USPLabs? If so, you are waaaay of the mark - that's not how they roll.

I'm guessing you've just had a run in with some retarded Customs people.

Now you and I both know they are the most fickle arseholes on the planet!

I suggest you have a scout around Australia for retail SuperCissus RX - I'm sure it'll be stocked somewhere, just not as cheap as Nutraplanet

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Dude, are you refering to USPLabs? If so, you are waaaay of the mark - that's not how they roll.

I'm guessing you've just had a run in with some retarded Customs people.

Now you and I both know they are the most fickle arseholes on the planet!

I suggest you have a scout around Australia for retail SuperCissus RX - I'm sure it'll be stocked somewhere, just not as cheap as Nutraplanet
No DEFINITELY 100% NOT directed at you. I have the highest regard for USPLabs as i know they make quality products. I've seen it work a miracle with my wife so we both owe you big. "they" refers to.........well i'd prefer not to say but "they" know who they are!!!

It is available here in Australia, i've just checked, but at a ridiculous price. I get a much better deal from the US.

I sent strategicmove a pm with a copy & paste of the email that prevented me from ordering and the confirmation email stating that it was true, It was added to the banned list here. I'll wait for his reply.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can assure you SuperCissus is not going to Rx... wow...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent strategicmove a pm with a copy & paste of the email that prevented me from ordering and the confirmation email stating that it was true, It was added to the banned list here. I'll wait for his reply.
Your PM received priority attention immediately upon receipt. If anything is still unclear, let me know.