Omega Sports Needs Testers for T-Force

1. Exclamation Omega Sports Needs Testers for T-Force

Since T-Force has been out of stock for such a long time, we are looking for some quality testers to run a log on a bottle. Users should be familiar with OTC test boosters and be able to start immediately.

T-Force is the only product on the market to certify its Fadogia content. It is very simple yet very effective formula.

2. Sounds like a great opportunity! Custom = top quality products.

3. I would be interested as I am preparing for a pl competition on 10-18 and would love any extra option available
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
    •   

4. I presume this is open to US residents only, right?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Correct.

6. Just to put in a good word, strategicmove is one of the best loggers I've seen on AM. He might be the one person worth shipping international for!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Just to put in a good word, strategicmove is one of the best loggers I've seen on AM. He might be the one person worth shipping international for!
    Second this!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. There are several international members that provide very informative feedback, and Strat is definitely among them.

If it is available to log immediately, I would be interested. I thoroughly enjoyed my run with Ultima and would like to try another Omega product. I'm currently recovering from a torn oblique and have just recently reincorporate Oly lifts after several months of recuperation. I'm training towards regaining my strength and heightened test levels would certainly help in that regard.

9. Cool. PM me your info

10. Done. Muchos Gracias!

And, BTW, just received some Citrus Dew Flavoring, so we'll see how that treats me too.

11. Is the current T-force and Ultima Beta a good combo together? If so, I think I'll take advantage of this buy 1, get one free deal.

12. T-Force can be stacked with just about anything, really. More test is always good regardless of cutting or bulking so toping yours off is not a bad idea, IMO.
  13. cfrench

My other half will be starting Novodex next week and would be interested in another test booster. He has used Novodex and 17HD Platinum in the past and is more than willing to do the logs for you. He is a personal trainer and is looking to compete at the end of this year.

14. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    T-Force can be stacked with just about anything, really. More test is always good regardless of cutting or bulking so toping yours off is not a bad idea, IMO.
    Indeed.

15. heyo i would be interested in logging this

i just finished logging finadex and im done with pct, my log is here nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs if you wanna see it

during pct i continued to maintain weight wihtin a few lbs, and keep hitting PRs, things are going well

let me know if you are interested in me

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I presume this is open to US residents only, right?
    That's your loss custom!

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Correct.
    Nur eine bekannten wenigen Gesellschaften werden sich um uns, Ike kümmern!

17. I would be interested in running T-Force for you. I have used a few other natty t-boosters in the past and I am curious to see how T-Force stacks up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    heyo i would be interested in logging this

i just finished logging finadex and im done with pct, my log is here nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs if you wanna see it

during pct i continued to maintain weight wihtin a few lbs, and keep hitting PRs, things are going well

let me know if you are interested in me
    Go ahead and PM me your info.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Just to put in a good word, strategicmove is one of the best loggers I've seen on AM. He might be the one person worth shipping international for!
    Agreed and I wish there was something we could do. Its Matt's call however.

20. I would love to test this product and log it, been wanting to try a new test booster lately but haven't been sure which one to try. I have used a few test boosters in the past and would like to see how this one would help me perform in the gym. Not currently running any supplements besides protein and haven't ran any supps for a while now so i think i would be a great candidate.

21. Im going to be running a SD cycle starting September 1st. I would love to stack T-Force with it. I'm new to AM , but I keep a log of my own and would like the opportunity to share it here.

22. I would like to try this out, been trying to stay on the natural products as of late, I have tried ATD, Nolvadex, Toremefen, Raloxifen, among others. Here is a link to my current log Hateful's journey to being swole jacked

23. I think we're good on testers right now...thanks to all

24. If you guys don't mind, those selected for logs can you post up a link in this thread please. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. Omega Sports T-Force back at the Planet in a BIG way!
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:29 AM
  3. T-Force by Omega Sports
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:12 AM