Omega Sports Needs Testers for T-Force

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Since T-Force has been out of stock for such a long time, we are looking for some quality testers to run a log on a bottle. Users should be familiar with OTC test boosters and be able to start immediately.

T-Force is the only product on the market to certify its Fadogia content. It is very simple yet very effective formula.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great opportunity! Custom = top quality products.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested as I am preparing for a pl competition on 10-18 and would love any extra option available

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I presume this is open to US residents only, right?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to put in a good word, strategicmove is one of the best loggers I've seen on AM. He might be the one person worth shipping international for!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to put in a good word, strategicmove is one of the best loggers I've seen on AM. He might be the one person worth shipping international for!
Second this!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are several international members that provide very informative feedback, and Strat is definitely among them.

If it is available to log immediately, I would be interested. I thoroughly enjoyed my run with Ultima and would like to try another Omega product. I'm currently recovering from a torn oblique and have just recently reincorporate Oly lifts after several months of recuperation. I'm training towards regaining my strength and heightened test levels would certainly help in that regard.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the current T-force and Ultima Beta a good combo together? If so, I think I'll take advantage of this buy 1, get one free deal.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
T-Force can be stacked with just about anything, really. More test is always good regardless of cutting or bulking so toping yours off is not a bad idea, IMO.

cfrench

My other half will be starting Novodex next week and would be interested in another test booster. He has used Novodex and 17HD Platinum in the past and is more than willing to do the logs for you. He is a personal trainer and is looking to compete at the end of this year.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
T-Force can be stacked with just about anything, really. More test is always good regardless of cutting or bulking so toping yours off is not a bad idea, IMO.
Indeed.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in running T-Force for you. I have used a few other natty t-boosters in the past and I am curious to see how T-Force stacks up.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Agreed and I wish there was something we could do. Its Matt's call however.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I would love to test this product and log it, been wanting to try a new test booster lately but haven't been sure which one to try. I have used a few test boosters in the past and would like to see how this one would help me perform in the gym. Not currently running any supplements besides protein and haven't ran any supps for a while now so i think i would be a great candidate.

ottoclif

Awards
Im going to be running a SD cycle starting September 1st. I would love to stack T-Force with it. I'm new to AM , but I keep a log of my own and would like the opportunity to share it here.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I think we're good on testers right now...thanks to all

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If you guys don't mind, those selected for logs can you post up a link in this thread please. Thanks.