Applied Nutriceuticals 2nd Gear Now is being sold Solo!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Applied Nutriceuticals 2nd Gear Now is being sold Solo!!!


    Coming Soon!



    Just wanted to let everyone know that Applied Nutriceuticals 2nd gear is soon to be sold solo!

    2ND GEAR


    2nd Gear is a rapid-acting competitive aromatase inhibitor. It is designed to prevent the aromatization of androgens to estrogen; normalizing estrogen while promoting increased testosterone production. It is predominantly used for accelerated increases of endogenous testosterone back to normal levels after the use of suppressive anabolic / androgenic compounds.

    However, the aforementioned positive attributes of 2nd Gear also allow it to be a useful supplemental anabolic, as it nicely complements many herbal and hormonal anabolics in promoting even greater enhancements in hardness and definition than the individual products alone.

    EFFECTS:
    Lowered conversion of testosterone to estrogen
    Can increase testosterone levels
    Lowered water retention
    Effective as an aromatase-inhibitor during a cycle
    Effective for increasing testosterone as a stand-alone or in conjunction with other anabolics.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Awesome! Any price point or price range yet?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. I was wondering when you all were going to do this. Was the upcoming ban in any way responsible for this decision?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome! Any price point or price range yet?
    Pricing is in discussion still, but it is going to be EXTREMELY affordable against what it compares to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I was wondering when you all were going to do this. Was the upcoming ban in any way responsible for this decision?
    This I am not sure about, but I am excited!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Pricing is in discussion still, but it is going to be EXTREMELY affordable against what it compares to.

    ...
    Thank you! Looking forward to specifics.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  6. nice...

  7. yup, myself or the other APPNUT's will let you all know when any other updates occur!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yup, myself or the other APPNUT's will let you all know when any other updates occur!
    get in on this one- it is a great deal for a really effective product that stacks well with any sku
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    get in on this one- it is a great deal for a really effective product that stacks well with any sku
    Sure thing! Let's know when you have determined the price.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. yah i was thinking like 10-15$ would be a sweet deal

  11. we have listend to the masses

    you requested we obliged

    come and get it
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  12. If it's $20 and/or below, you have my business.

  13. Good news, I really like this product. Nice moderate strength AI that's easy to dose unlike a lot of AI's where you can end up overdosing and be tired/achey as heck.

  14. i would almost bet it won't be below $25

  15. I3C is fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Good news, I really like this product. Nice moderate strength AI that's easy to dose unlike a lot of AI's where you can end up overdosing and be tired/achey as heck.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    i would almost bet it won't be below $25
    curious as to why you say that?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. I'm stoked been wanting to try that and IGF-2 looks like wait little longer to grab both. Sweetness.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm stoked been wanting to try that and IGF-2 looks like wait little longer to grab both. Sweetness.
    definitely sounds like a fun run. I plan to do this down the road as well. A compilation of IGF-2 and 2nd gear that is.

    I'm glad to see some people excited for this! 2nd gear is extremely convenient as it is only 1 cap per day.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. The value will be worth the price of admission. AN has delivered again.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I was wondering when you all were going to do this. Was the upcoming ban in any way responsible for this decision?
    What ban are you talking about?

  21. I can't wait to see guys running logs for 2nd gear along side of drive + rpm. Should be phenomenal other than the 24/7 erections

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I can't wait to see guys running logs for 2nd gear along side of drive + rpm. Should be phenomenal other than the 24/7 erections
    what other stacks we looking at? say igf-2, 2nd gear, rpm? also could 2nd gear be run for 8 weeks like igf-2?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    what other stacks we looking at? say igf-2, 2nd gear, rpm? also could 2nd gear be run for 8 weeks like igf-2?
    i would do igf-2/ 2nd gear. That will be my next go.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    curious as to why you say that?
    comparison with similar products...look at the ingredient profile, then the competitors, and its pretty obvious

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    comparison with similar products...look at the ingredient profile, then the competitors, and its pretty obvious
    I disagree, check out website @ appnut.com it is now for sale and when nutra gets it it will be even cheaper.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  26. List the price here, please.
    I do not want to go fish for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I disagree, check out website @ appnut.com it is now for sale and when nutra gets it it will be even cheaper.

  27. Appnut webpage is $25.99, nutra will be cheaper I do believe
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  28. that's a steal...

  29. Wait, what upcoming DEA ban? Is The One landing itself on a banned list?
    *fret*

    Do I need to go stockpile?

  30. Looks to be a good product, at a great price!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The One Applied Nutriceuticals
    By newman897 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 06:20 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals on the AIR!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Log in
Log in