Save 30% on all topicals! Until 7-20-09!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Members,

We have officially launched the 30% off sale on all topical creams!

Now is your chance to stock up and put together that perfect cycle!

Just head over to Primordial Performance and save 30% on the following products –

Hurry, because this deal ends 7/20/09!

Valid only at Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
erm...banner says 30%..but thread title says 20%?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It is 30%, he's just trying to undermine himself :)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
30% is one hell of a deal guys. Jump on this one

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is a great sale, nice job PP. Too bad no money :(

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

Hopefully no one tries to stack all these together... :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take advantage of this great sale while you can. Get any of our topical products for 30% off their normal retail price. It's time to get your summer swole on! This deal will end on 07-20-09, so get you some!!!! Click the links below for more product info!

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
YES! you guys always have such generous offers going on. I took advantage of the Fat loss stack deal and now im gonna stock up on these topicals. You guys are awesome!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUMP!! :D

Santa89

Awards
This is very tempting! I'll probably order some my next pay check! :]

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, so tempting. Save $20 bucks on two bottles of 1-t tren compared to nutra after shipping. Lets see where i can scrounge some money in the next week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, so tempting. Save $20 bucks on two bottles of 1-t tren compared to nutra after shipping. Lets see where i can scrounge some money in the next week.
It's definitely a good time to stock up with this great deal! :food:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there a promo code? or will the link posted work?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already bought some Dermatherm maybe buy another bottle of SA you know stock up!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already bought some Dermatherm maybe buy another bottle of SA you know stock up!!!
Definitely a good time to stock up! You can never have too much, SA! :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got me a bottle of DermaTherm on the way and already started a log that I will update weekly. Looking forward to trying my first topical product and my first PP product as well.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got me a bottle of DermaTherm on the way and already started a log that I will update weekly. Looking forward to trying my first topical product and my first PP product as well.
Can you link me up with your log??

ljustman

Awards
Only a few days left to get in on this GREAT deal, everyone!! :afro:
This sounds like a great deal, I have a few questions about adding 1-T Tren, or any of these products to my upcoming stack. Here's what I have so far...

Methyl Masterdrol V2 (LG)
Methyl 1-D(LG)
Slin(LG)
I-GH-1(LG)

Gold Standard Whey (ON)
Jack3d
Animal Pak
Animal Stak
Fish oil
Arginine

PCT=
Formadrol Extreme
PSARM

I know LG's stuff might be on what some people consider on the lighter side for PHs, but it's worked well for me in the past and does a good job of putting on muscle without too much bulk. I'm open to any suggestions about adding one of these products...
Thanks in advance for the help.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a great deal, I have a few questions about adding 1-T Tren, or any of these products to my upcoming stack. Here's what I have so far...

Methyl 1-D(LG)
Slin(LG)
I-GH-1(LG)

Gold Standard Whey (ON)
Jack3d
Animal Pak
Animal Stak
Fish oil
Arginine

PCT=
Formadrol Extreme
PSARM

I know LG's stuff might be on what some people consider on the lighter side for PHs, but it's worked well for me in the past and does a good job of putting on muscle without too much bulk. I'm open to any suggestions about adding one of these products...
might wana rethink your pct a bit.
Id go for either a SERM, which would be much better and cheaper than those products u already bought. or go for the TRS from PP

ljustman

Awards
might wana rethink your pct a bit.
Id go for either a SERM, which would be much better and cheaper than those products u already bought. or go for the TRS from PP
Thanks for the help, I'll look into it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for giving us a try.

-Eric

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Methyl 1-D(LG)
Slin(LG)
I-GH-1(LG)

Gold Standard Whey (ON)
Jack3d
Animal Pak
Animal Stak
Fish oil
Arginine

PCT=
Formadrol Extreme
PSARM

So you're looking to stack 1-T Tren with an LG product then? I've used their "Slin" and "I-GH-1". Both are very good products, imo. As far as PCT goes, you'll probably want to look into our Click here for more info: Testosterone Recovery Stack. Our TRS (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max) provides for a more broad spectrum recovery effort. It covers upregulation of HPTA, cholesterol mitigation, cardiovascular system benefits, cortisol mitigation, potentiation of growth hormone release, and even promote hair growth/prevent hair loss.

If you have any specific questions about the stack, i'd be glad to help you out. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bud! I'll add your link to our consolidated Dermatherm Target thread. We look forward to your results! :)
if your lookin for another dermacrine log mines in my siggy :p