PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid has a loyal following here with fellas lovin' the Blue Raz flavor. Many may not know there's an awesome Citrus Burst flavor.

Five tubs for this promo. All you gotta do to enter is tell us why ya like Intra-Aid (if you've used it) and if ya haven't, tell us why you'd want to try it--what makes Intra-Aid interesting in the real of intraworkout supps?

Gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy. For more info on Intra-Aid: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

For some feedback: Intra-Aid: The Offical Feeback Thread - the F O R V M

Good luck fellas. Winners announced on 7/1/09.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity here folks

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Great PROMO!!! Myself, I'm actually more partial to the Citrus Burst...

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid is the Bomb! Love it and use it all the time!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I gotta throw an app. in here. This stuff is too good to pass up !!

Intra-Aid Citrus Burst is the most refreshing Intra-Workout supplement I have ever tried. I'm actually drinking some right now, lol. It tastes exactly like an orange Popsicle.

I found my workouts to be just on a totally different level when I drink Intra-Aid compered to just plain old water, a Gatorade, or my own intra-aid concoction with leucine and wms.

Don't get me wrong, Purple Wraath by Controlled Lab's is awesome too but Intra-Aid took intra-workout nutrition to a whole new level by adding a WMS mix and fast digesting hydrolyzed whey protein. The WMS mix also helps all of the other EAA's, BCAA's, and beta alanine get absorbed into your system that much faster too which is another added benefit.

I'm on a summer cut right now so this is essential with a minor calorie deficit in my diet to make sure no muscle is lost with all of my cardio.

Intra-Aid has made Gatorade obsolete for me !

It should be: "Intra-Aid... is it in you ?"

:thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I gotta throw an app. in here. This stuff is too good to pass up !!

Intra-Aid Citrus Burst is the most refreshing Intra-Workout supplement I have ever tried. I'm actually drinking some right now, lol. It tastes exactly like an orange Popsicle.

I found my workouts to be just on a totally different level when I drink Intra-Aid compered to just plain old water, a Gatorade, or my own intra-aid concoction with leucine and wms.

Don't get me wrong, Purple Wraath by Controlled Lab's is awesome too but Intra-Aid took intra-workout nutrition to a whole new level by adding a WMS mix and fast digesting hydrolyzed whey protein. The WMS mix also helps all of the other EAA's, BCAA's, and beta alanine get absorbed into your system that much faster too which is another added benefit.

I'm on a summer cut right now so this is essential with a minor calorie deficit in my diet to make sure no muscle is lost with all of my cardio.

Intra-Aid has made Gatorade obsolete for me !

It should be: "Intra-Aid... is it in you ?"

:thumbsup:
Orange popsicle is a good description... For me, it's kinda like Sunny D. Either way, the taste is way better than Blue Raz. Who's with me?

Gatorade? Leave that for the endurance athletes. Intra-Aid is geared specifically for lifters.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Orange popsicle is a good description... For me, it's kinda like Sunny D. Either way, the taste is way better than Blue Raz. Who's with me?

Gatorade? Leave that for the endurance athletes. Intra-Aid is geared specifically for lifters.
Blue Raz is good when it's cold but when it starts to warm up from sitting in the gym it's not as satisfying.

Citrus Burst stays colder longer and is still refreshing if it gets to room temp at the gym.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Boom!

Giving away even more Citrus Burst IA!?!? Wow! Jump on this people, it's good stuff!

Here are some of the logs and reviews from the last round we did here at AM. It has gained even more popularity now that the new flavor is out. I think I'm addicted to it!

Previous Promos and giveaways:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115834-promo-new-intra.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/118375-best-intra-workout.html

Some Reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/123728-citrus-burst-intra.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119482-intra-aid-citrus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119717-intra-aid-citrus.html

If I was eligible, I'd be entering this one!

Hg

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intra-Aid is definitely a worthwhile investment - it's performance, taste, convenience and ingredient profile are fantastic. For a pre-made intra-workout product, it's the best.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try the intra-aid because I have heard great things about it. I have never taken a Universal or Animal product but love intraworkout supplements. BCAA's are a staple among my supplements. So I would like to try Intra-aid to see if its worth the hype.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely want some of this for myself!

I have watched Resolve use and enjoy your Intra-Aid, but I haven't had the chance to use this product more than once. Being one of his favorite supplements, Resolve has shared a scoop here and there with me, but hogs most of it to himself! :( I was able to try out Blue Raz- it was delicious.

This product seems to be very well rounded. Not only does it contain a large amount of amino acids, but it also has a perfect amount of carbs for my specific intra workout needs. I am currently using Controlled Lab's Purple Wraath, and adding some Dextrose and Maltodextrin to it for my intra workout shake. But two scoops of Intra Aid will give me the proper ratio of aminos to carbs, without me having to add the extra sugar. This would definitely be more convenient.

Also I have never tried waxy maize, but have been quite interested in it for a long time. This would give me a chance to try it out! :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to buy some Intra-Aid since trying it from one of my buddies blue raz tubs and falling in love. The taste is so refreshing! I actually have to say that it tastes better than Purple Wrath!

I would like to try the citrus flavor just from reading AK's app and the level that Animal brings to the supplement world. You guys seem to focus on giving the customer the best possible ingredients and not skimp on ingredients. The carb blend is something that isn't present in other intra workout drinks and the blend of BCAA's per 1 scoop serving is absolutely incredible. I would honestly love to try out a tub of this citrus flavor drink to possibly add to my staple supplements. After browsing the "FORVM" it looks like the next couple of months seem to have some big things in store for Animal. :D

Thanks for the oppurtunity! :thumbsup:

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
This shite works! For real, there's so much workout related hocus-pocus supp out there, it makes my head spin. I like how everything in here is proven, and in good amounts. All i have tried is the bluerazz and its decent. Flavor aside, this is really something you can FEEL in the first dose.

OK lemme say this, i've been taking mainly just a famous bcaa workout drink(i won't name it) and while it helps some, its not something i can consciously feel. My gf and I both tried this(we got 2 packs sample) and right after she said 'i could go on and on...good focus too'. She asked for more.. Honestly this is the better product. Peeps who haven't tried, pls get a sample, you'll be surprised. Watch your cardio, pay attention, you'll see what i mean.

The problem with this product? UNDERHYPED and UNDERRATED(hoomgar, do a better job! lol!)...o yeah, it also costs more but diggity, it works. I would get this and use it on days you have your most hated workouts...like legs,...for some, cardio; or on your bad day. I think thats where it can really shine. Pull you through...

...so like, pls send me one already!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Xtend, which is certainly a great supp and intra drink, but intra aid has really been drawing my attention. The thing I love about it is the fact that it is a no BS product. When you look at the product label you have to love the additions made to the basic BCAA drink. It truly looks like a TRUE and COMPLETE intra w/o drink. The additional EAA's and the added beta alanine really draw my attention, plus the 8 grams of high quality protein. I also love the fact that there is the added carbs, something I haven't gotten a chance to try with an intra drink, but REALLY want to.

This looks like a solid product that takes out the need to add bulk powders, and from the reviews I've seen, the taste is AMAZING. I must say this looks like the total package when it comes to intra w/o, and I would love for you to give me a chance to get hooked on it!

Swole81

Swole81

Awards
i have used xtend before and got decent results. But i used to use it preworkout, so i have never actually used a intra-workout supplement. I have read tons of positive feedback on intra-aid and it seems like the real deal. I am using animal nitro right now and i think intra-aid would stack well with my current amino plan since i am cutting.

i also like how it is stimulant free, which will work out well for me since i workout at night. Overall, it just seems like a great supplement for anyone and i would be honored to be given the chance to try this supplement and write a detailed review to help recommend it to others.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Intra-Aid because of the marvelous taste. In addition, it has bcaa's, beta alanine and waxy maize.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
I have used a lot of products geared around working out.

I have used competitor versions that include glutamine and bcaa (i wont name the product) and others that were a blend and purple...... it was good to have something that tasted good, but i would have to add all the other ingredients to make it be the proper intra-workout drink.

i have used EAA Stak by universal and it was great. It served the purpose of giving me those aminos when doing cardio on an empty stomach or when grueling through a workout with weights.

Intra-aid is a lot more though. It is designed specifically to be used during a workout. There are various flavors that I have never tried. I have not used intra-aid. My current products I use for lifting are Shock Therapy and Torrent. I think using Intra-aid would equip me with an amazing 3 hit combo to give the excellent nutritional supplementation i need to get my lifting and results to the next level.

I enjoy beta alanine tingles, this product I hear definitely gives that. Makes me feel like I got bugs crawling all over me and gets me moving.

The big difference with Intra-Aid and others is it contains some carbs to help maintain your muscle when working out so you don't go completely catabolic. The more muscle I can hold onto, the BETTER!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Giving away even more Citrus Burst IA!?!? Wow! Jump on this people, it's good stuff!

Here are some of the logs and reviews from the last round we did here at AM. It has gained even more popularity now that the new flavor is out. I think I'm addicted to it!

Previous Promos and giveaways:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115834-promo-new-intra.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/118375-best-intra-workout.html

Some Reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/animal-universal/123728-citrus-burst-intra.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119482-intra-aid-citrus.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119717-intra-aid-citrus.html

If I was eligible, I'd be entering this one!

Hg
Nice summary there, H...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you look at what you would want in an intra-workout supplement...Intra-Aid fits that to a "T"! I am tired of my junior chemistry lab session before every workout and really would love the convenience of this product. I'm ready to convert!:hail:

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
I just finished my first tub of Intra-Aid and I absolutely hate training without it. It was a tub of the blue raspberry flavor. It's easy to prepare and it's very refreshing. I always felt hydrated, focused and felt as if I could continue training for hours. I'd usually consume 1 level scoop in approx. 20 oz of water and sip it throughout my workout. I never felt the 'burn' caused by the buildup of the lactic acid, which tends to happen quite often. Usually in my legs, though. This definitely improved my results within the month I was using it and I was completely satisfied with the product. The ingredient profile is outstanding and the price-tag is well worth it. I recommend this to everybody involved in weight training and don't recommend training without it. I'd love to give this citrus burst flavor a go.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really been interested in any intra workout stuff for awhile. For the longest time I was on Xtend, all of the flavors from watermelon to grape. It seemed that when I was almost done with a big tub I just couldn't stand the flavors any longer. Then Purple Wrath came along. I only had the grape flavor and I really liked it for the first few weeks. Then the same thing happened, the flavor became unbearable.

That was the point where I became tired of paying the big bucks for these intra workout products and end up hating them before I was done with them. From then on I was stuck with bulk BCAA's and most of the time just plain old water for my intra workout nutrition.

Now come along Universal's new product Intra-Aid. I tried a Blue-Raz sample awhile back and it tasted pretty good, I remember I let my girl take a sip and she said it was "freakin good" lol. Looking at the supplement facts Intra-Aid has it all. A little bit of some carbs, and a solid blend of aminos. I would love to try out an extended sample of Intra-Aid, and maybe finally find an intra workout drink that I do not hate after a week or two.

Thanks guys!!

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Alright I already tried for the Torrent, so I figure I might as well give the Intra-Aid a shot.

First I should say that my "four pillars" that I take daily are: PAK, FLEX, OMEGA, & UNI-LIVER (6 with every meal baby lol). Intra-Aid was the first "inter-workout" supplement that I tried, I received several sample packets from a fellow Animalholic (along with torrent, & pump packets). It was my first time taking anything during a workout and I remember it not looking thick like I pictured inter workout drinks to look and it smelled delicious so I mixed and instantly started swigging it down. 10 minutes later I started feeling a surge of energy and my workout kicked ass also I felt better post workout, i.e. not as tired as usual(?).

Anyway I would love to see the results I get from a full tub of ambrosia juice. And perhaps add it onto my list of pillars.........

Best,
Chad

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
I use Intra-Aid every time I workout, it tastes so Damn good and it makes me want to keep giving it my all throughout the entire workout!!!!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this out because I just ordered Blue Raz and I am interested in how these flavors match up. Intra Aid has an awesome nutritional profile and the Blue Raz tastes great. I will be more than happy to write a review for you guys also.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This is a solid product, I use the blue raspberry. Does what it says.

munique

Awards
All you gotta do to enter is tell us why ya like Intra-Aid (if you've used it) and if ya haven't, tell us why you'd want to try it--what makes Intra-Aid interesting in the real of intraworkout supps?

I have never tried intra-aid before, but I am keen to try it mainly because I think it would help me greatly with my current situation. Work has been piling up like crazy, and I have been doing crazy working hours (6am-9pm). Since the only time I can lift/train is after work, and its late in the evening, I been using animal pump without the red pill to prevent insomnia. However, I have found my workouts to be lacking due to my low levels of energy and fatigue from a long day's work. From the reviews I have read, intra-aid looks to be the answer to my problems, as it would help delay muscle fatigue and keep my energy levels up without the need of stimulants.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well ive been using the blue raz Intra -Aid for over a year now and love this stuff. One of the most amazing things about it is how easy it is on your stomach mid-workout. Now as everyone knows you dont want nothing but water or gatorade cause your so hot and if your like me its hard to down a huge drink between sets. With the intra aid i mix it with 8ounces of water with no problems, love this stuff and would really enjoy a new flavor change not sayn anythings wrong with current but change is good.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid has a loyal following here with fellas lovin' the Blue Raz flavor. Many may not know there's an awesome Citrus Burst flavor.

Five tubs for this promo. All you gotta do to enter is tell us why ya like Intra-Aid (if you've used it) and if ya haven't, tell us why you'd want to try it--what makes Intra-Aid interesting in the real of intraworkout supps?

Gotta be at least 18 and have a U.S. mailing addy. For more info on Intra-Aid: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

For some feedback: Intra-Aid: The Offical Feeback Thread - the F O R V M

Good luck fellas. Winners announced on 7/1/09.
Winners announced Wednesday, final call fellas...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Said with the voice of the old man on Family Guy...
"Sure would be nice to win this fellas"

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Inta-Aid?

I havent had the pleasure of trying a full bottle of Intra-Aid... but i did get one of the samples of the blue razz before. I must say this seemed like a complete intra-workout drink, i really liek the taste of the Blue razz, even though i was skeptical at first. IM sure the citrus one is crazy too, i would love to try it.

I think one of the best aspects to INtra-Aid, above the formula is that it is stim-free. I like having a workout drink that will aid in my recovery, pump and endurance without making me feel all cracked-out. My plan for Intra-Aid? I think it will aid very well in dieting as it is not filled with sugar and carbs, but has a modest amount, a full profile and to double it up, i plan to stack it with some Nitro to help me get through that horrible cardio after lifting. I think UNiversal has put out another quality supplement. I hope im lucky enough to get picked to give the citrus tub a shot... if not, congrats to those of you that do, im sure you wont be disappointed from this company!....

Porty

Awards
Intra-aid

Though I have used other intra-workout supplements, I have not tried a full canister of Intra-aid because I occasionally go for discounted or b2g1 deals, so have picked up others at different times. Of course this isn't true of the Animal Pak, Flex, etc that I take every day!

I would love to try intra-aid for a number of reasons. I have really enjoyed the flavours produced by Universal Nutrition. I believe Intra-aid would be a delicious and refreshing drink during workout. Also, intra-workout supplementation is a necessity for me because I have a hard time maintaining energy levels and not getting "winded" towards the end of my workouts, especially when doing late routine compound lifts. The profile of this product seems to be exactly what I need, and would be the perfect edition to my daily supplementation.

You can find me on bodybuilding.com and animalpak.com as PortendingEnnui.

I love you guys! Another great promo!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Winners!!!

Ak32408
babywifey
porty
munique
clownbaby

Just send your name, Adress, and screen name to: [email protected]

And, tell them that you won a tub of Citrus Burst Intra Aid on this PROMO...

Congrats!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys...keep us posted on the taste!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks so much guys! This is awesome! :D

AZ- I'll definitely be putting up a review on this stuff. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ak32408
babywifey
porty
munique
clownbaby

Just send your name, Adress, and screen name to: [email protected]

And, tell them that you won a tub of Citrus Burst Intra Aid on this PROMO...

Congrats!!!
:woohoo:

Info sent :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations Winnerz!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just pick up 2 jugs of this since I didn't get picked :)

Porty

Awards
THANK YOU!

Awesome! Information sent!

Review will definitely go up shortly after getting it.