"Once More"

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
2nd! AND wtf is that website all about?!?!?!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned, and more will be revealed...
BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You guys at Universal always have to be so secretive, drives us nuts over at the forvm!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious minds need to know...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn...this is outta hand

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Is this the new supplement i applied to test?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im tuned in:)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's torture plain and simple. That is why I left the deadman post it. Throw eggs at him. He'll eat them :D

LOL!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about him throwing hints at us??

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
[rant]

Someone at Animalpak marketing thinks posting a logo is going to get us all worked up and excited to know what the hell "once more" is supposed to mean.

I'm not excited, I'm annoyed. This is a pathetic attempt at guerilla marketing. Some of us have a life and aren't going to waste our energy getting all hyped up about some hypothetical supplement just because you put a logo up on your website and posted it in a forum. What the heck is the point of that?

Those of you who are actually excited about this are being played like violin.

[/rant]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[rant]

Someone at Animalpak marketing thinks posting a logo is going to get us all worked up and excited to know what the hell "once more" is supposed to mean.

I'm not excited, I'm annoyed. This is a pathetic attempt at guerilla marketing. Some of us have a life and aren't going to waste our energy getting all hyped up about some hypothetical supplement just because you put a logo up on your website and posted it in a forum. What the heck is the point of that?

[/rant]
What purpose does this post serve LA? If you aren't interested then go elsewhere.

J

JeremyT

Awards
[rant]

[/rant]
Clearly you don't belong to the forvm. If you did you would already know what it means.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
... Once More ...

:dunno:

Still here waiting..........................:confused:

I guess Im just not part of the "in" crowd anymore............

So I guess ..... Once More........ I will go back to waiting:wave2:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i really cant be sure of what it is either....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I guess it was something..ONCE!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Just wanted to throw a random comment to sub this thread

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Chocko-babble

Any ideas or speculations on this...?
Well, "Once more" implies that something here is being done as it was in the past. Also, it probably means "again" and the word "Once" should not be taken literally because there will most likely be more in the future ;)

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Well, "Once more" implies that something here is being done as it was in the past. Also, it probably means "again" and the word "Once" should not be taken literally because there will most likely be more in the future ;)

Hg
Uhm... Riiiiiight... *LOL*

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
[rant]

[/rant]
Seriously, you kid, eh?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to get "SOME MORE" info! Can't wait.

P

purebred

Hg
oh wow. Breaking the DaVinci code over here...LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy Breathing....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
On the other forums, the money is on the new Project C launch...