"Once More"

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Someone has even speculated that it may have to do with the "Lift the Pain" ads, and Animal Flex... *LOL*

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
*Reading it, right now...*
This may be the first time in history that you know something before me. It saddens me greatly, hahahahahahaha.... Serious. Hahahahahahaha...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... I am thinking that if this is related to project C, we are looking at a New cuts

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
There's some rumbling going on, over at the FORVM...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
TODAY is definitely the day.

Fellas, "Once More" has officially gone live...

www.AnimalPak.com/OnceMore

WHAT IT IS
From what Corporate has told me, "Once More" is the first ad in the major new Animal ad campaign, "Breach", and it's the fourth Animal campaign to date. Every new ad that runs in the mags, goin' forward, will be linked to a web "cel" page like the above... Check it out and let Corporate know what ya think... The print ad and the web page go hand in hand. The first print ad, "Once More" can be found in the August '09 issues of Muscular Development and Ironman and the September '09 issues of M&F, Flex and Ironman.

USING THE PAGE
Some hints fellas... You can use your cursor to move the page around if ya have a small screen, in addition to the scroll bars.

WHY SIGN UP?
There's a link to a form on the upper right hand side of the page. Why should ya fill it out? Cuz it will grant ya special access to news and promos associated with the new "Breach" Animal ad campaign... Like posters maybe, limited edition Animal Gear, etc. Remember that talk about the all-new Legacy Ts? Well, by filling out the form, you will get special access to it, plus other really cool goodies down the road. So...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hhmm... the site isn't loading for me... I am getting errors.... Maybe Ill try tomorrow....

U rep... I haven't been on the forum in over a month... things have been hectic for me (new job, new city) so I have about 15 minutes of forum time a day.... Ill be back though in about a month... Dont worry I know you guys miss me.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil?