The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Member,

We are proud to announce the complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack (FLS)!

With the FLS, you will get –

2 bags of CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)
2 bottles of Green Tea capsules
1 bottle of DermaTherm Target

The FLS is an 8 week stack that will ramp up your metabolism and assist in fat burning when combined with a low calorie diet and exercise program. The FLS combines three products scientifically proven to be safe and effective fat loss agents that will allow you to shed pounds of unwanted fat, more than just diet and exercise alone.

There is no hype or guess work about it. All three products in the FLS flat out work and were designed to work together synergistically.

But don’t take my word for it. Instead, take a look at the human clinical trials that demonstrate the effectiveness of these products and exactly how they work.

CLA softgels
Conjugated linoleic acid

CLA has the unique ability to create a leaner body by reducing fat storage and increasing protein retention to support lean muscle growth. CLA does this by reducing the action of GLUT-4 (insulin-responsive glucose transporter) in adipose tissue, and increasing its action in muscle tissue. This shifts glycogen storage towards muscle growth rather than fat storage. (1)

In a normal diet, we get small amounts of CLA through dairy and meat, but since most modern foods are depleted of CLA, it’s necessary to supplement with CLA to get the optimal amount for fat loss.

Our recommend dose of CLA softgels (4 per day) contains a clinically proven dose of CLA (3.4 grams).

In one study, men and women who took 3.4 g/day of CLA lost 4 lbs of fat over a 12 week period, while the placebo group gained 3 lbs of fat. (2) CLA has also demonstrated the ability to target fat loss in “problem areas” dependent upon the sex. For instance, men who took 4.2 g/day of CLA for 4 weeks had significant reductions of fat from the abdominal region. (3) Another study with overweight women showed a significant and targeted reduction of fat tissue around the thighs. (4)

CLA has been shown to provide these benefits without any side effects after long-term use and is safe for both men and women.

The FLS includes two bags of CLA softgels, which is an 8 week supply at 4 capsules per day.

Green Tea capsules
100% Pesticide free Green Tea​

Green tea has been well established as a safe and effective thermogenic fat loss agent. However, most green tea pills on the market use generic green tea extract from China which is practically guaranteed to have high levels of endocrine disrupting pesticides and other dangerous contaminates (due to the lack of federal regulation against pesticide use and the highly polluted plantation soil in China).

When we created our Green Tea caps we searched for the purest green tea in the world and found Nutriscience InnovaTea™ -- an organic compliant and 100% pesticide free green tea extract sourced from India, analyzed to be 100% free of contamination.

In addition, our green tea is standardized for an effective dose of polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. Just two capsules of green tea contain the same dose of catechins used in several human studies in which men and women taking green tea lost twice as much body fat as the non-green tea group. (5)

Our green tea also has a very small amount of naturally occurring caffeine, making it virtually stimulant free. This makes it the perfect product for those who are sensitive to stimulant related side-effects. No insomnia. No rapid heart rate. No jitters.

The FLS includes 2 bottles of Green Tea capsules, which is an 8 week supply at 3 capsules per day.

DermaTherm Target
A topical fat loss cream

DermaTherm Target is a unique topical fat loss cream that is active directly at the site of application. This makes it a perfect solution for targeting specific “problem areas” that normally would be difficult to burn off with regular diet and exercise (such as the lower abdomen in men or the thighs in women).

The main active ingredient in DermaTherm Target is theophylline. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately increases lipase activity in the fat cell. (6,7) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids so it can be used for energy. (7) Therefore, it’s important to be following a low calorie diet in order to utilize these fatty acids before they are re-deposited elsewhere.

Several human studies have confirmed the effectiveness of theophylline in reducing fat mass at the site of application during a low calorie diet. (8-11) In one study with men and women, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group. (9) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thighs for 5 weeks had up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (8)

DermaTherm Target further enhances the fat loss process with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in lipolysis and lipase activity. (12,13)

The FLS includes 1 bottle of DermaTherm Target, which is an 8 week supply at 2 pumps per day.

8 Week Fat Loss Stack (FLS) Cycling Instructions

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Fat-Loss-Stack.html

Notes:

The stack may be continued for up to 12 weeks
Apply DermaTherm Target in the morning to "problem areas" after a shower.
Split CLA dose into 2 doses per day, taken with meals.
Split Green Tea dose into 2-3 doses per day, taken with meals.

Instead of just throwing together a diluted concoction of popular ingredients, we have put together truly functional ingredients backed by real research, which produce real results.

And remember, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If for any reason the FLS doesn’t live up to your expectations, just return it for a full refund (If purchased directly from Primordial Performance).

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References -

1. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, August 1, 2004; 28(8): 941-55.

2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial.
U Riserus, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, Aug 2001; 25(8): 1129-3

4. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese.
Gaullier JM et al.
Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60

5. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.

6. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

7. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)

8. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

9. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

10. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

11. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

12. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

13. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well put together! I still have some PrimordialPerformance CLA. I never got around to trying
DermaTherm (now DermaTherm Target) and Green Tea yet, so I may use this opportunity to change that. The FLS looks quite complete. Good job!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Hmm looks interesting. Running green tea and cla right now and seeing good results. Now I will know where to come when I need to restock.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the way Primordial only uses quality ingredients, and I especially like the organic green tea. Nice touch! I'm definitely going to give this stack a try. Even the shaker bottle is BPA-free... I LOVE THIS COMPANY!

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic but you guys should make a nootropic/focus mix.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I've been running this stack for a couple weeks now. I actually bought it all before it was offered as a "stack." Pretty good results along with a low carb/high fat diet.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a great deal guys. Don't miss out.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

AM Member,

We are proud to announce the complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack (FLS)!

With the FLS, you will get –

2 bags of CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid)
2 bottles of Green Tea capsules
1 bottle of DermaTherm Target

The FLS is an 8 week stack that will ramp up your metabolism and assist in fat burning when combined with a low calorie diet and exercise program. The FLS combines three products scientifically proven to be safe and effective fat loss agents that will allow you to shed pounds of unwanted fat, more than just diet and exercise alone.

There is no hype or guess work about it. All three products in the FLS flat out work and were designed to work together synergistically.

But don’t take my word for it. Instead, take a look at the human clinical trials that demonstrate the effectiveness of these products and exactly how they work.

CLA softgels
Conjugated linoleic acid

CLA has the unique ability to create a leaner body by reducing fat storage and increasing protein retention to support lean muscle growth. CLA does this by reducing the action of GLUT-4 (insulin-responsive glucose transporter) in adipose tissue, and increasing its action in muscle tissue. This shifts glycogen storage towards muscle growth rather than fat storage. (1)

In a normal diet, we get small amounts of CLA through dairy and meat, but since most modern foods are depleted of CLA, it’s necessary to supplement with CLA to get the optimal amount for fat loss.

Our recommend dose of CLA softgels (4 per day) contains a clinically proven dose of CLA (3.4 grams).

In one study, men and women who took 3.4 g/day of CLA lost 4 lbs of fat over a 12 week period, while the placebo group gained 3 lbs of fat. (2) CLA has also demonstrated the ability to target fat loss in “problem areas” dependent upon the sex. For instance, men who took 4.2 g/day of CLA for 4 weeks had significant reductions of fat from the abdominal region. (3) Another study with overweight women showed a significant and targeted reduction of fat tissue around the thighs. (4)

CLA has been shown to provide these benefits without any side effects after long-term use and is safe for both men and women.

The FLS includes two bags of CLA softgels, which is an 8 week supply at 4 capsules per day.

Green Tea capsules
100% Pesticide free Green Tea​

Green tea has been well established as a safe and effective thermogenic fat loss agent. However, most green tea pills on the market use generic green tea extract from China which is practically guaranteed to have high levels of endocrine disrupting pesticides and other dangerous contaminates (due to the lack of federal regulation against pesticide use and the highly polluted plantation soil in China).

When we created our Green Tea caps we searched for the purest green tea in the world and found Nutriscience InnovaTea™ -- an organic compliant and 100% pesticide free green tea extract sourced from India, analyzed to be 100% free of contamination.

In addition, our green tea is standardized for an effective dose of polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. Just two capsules of green tea contain the same dose of catechins used in several human studies in which men and women taking green tea lost twice as much body fat as the non-green tea group. (5)

Our green tea also has a very small amount of naturally occurring caffeine, making it virtually stimulant free. This makes it the perfect product for those who are sensitive to stimulant related side-effects. No insomnia. No rapid heart rate. No jitters.

The FLS includes 2 bottles of Green Tea capsules, which is an 8 week supply at 3 capsules per day.

DermaTherm Target
A topical fat loss cream

DermaTherm Target is a unique topical fat loss cream that is active directly at the site of application. This makes it a perfect solution for targeting specific “problem areas” that normally would be difficult to burn off with regular diet and exercise (such as the lower abdomen in men or the thighs in women).

The main active ingredient in DermaTherm Target is theophylline. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately increases lipase activity in the fat cell. (6,7) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids so it can be used for energy. (7) Therefore, it’s important to be following a low calorie diet in order to utilize these fatty acids before they are re-deposited elsewhere.

Several human studies have confirmed the effectiveness of theophylline in reducing fat mass at the site of application during a low calorie diet. (8-11) In one study with men and women, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group. (9) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thighs for 5 weeks had up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (8)

DermaTherm Target further enhances the fat loss process with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in lipolysis and lipase activity. (12,13)

The FLS includes 1 bottle of DermaTherm Target, which is an 8 week supply at 2 pumps per day.

8 Week Fat Loss Stack (FLS) Cycling Instructions

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Fat-Loss-Stack.html

Notes:

The stack may be continued for up to 12 weeks
Apply DermaTherm Target in the morning to "problem areas" after a shower.
Split CLA dose into 2 doses per day, taken with meals.
Split Green Tea dose into 2-3 doses per day, taken with meals.

Instead of just throwing together a diluted concoction of popular ingredients, we have put together truly functional ingredients backed by real research, which produce real results.

And remember, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If for any reason the FLS doesn’t live up to your expectations, just return it for a full refund (If purchased directly from Primordial Performance).

I’d like to thank you for reading this news release and supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References -

1. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones

2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948

3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial.
U Riserus, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, Aug 2001; 25(8): 1129-3

4. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese.
Gaullier JM et al.
Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60

5. A Green Tea Extract High in Catechins Reduces Body Fat and Cardiovascular Risks in Humans
Nagao et al.
Obesity. 2007; 15:1473-1483.

6. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

7. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)

8. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

9. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

10. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

11. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

12. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

13. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)
great deal I just made my order!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's a great deal. How can you beat that?

K-Double

Awards
Never been a big believer in topical creams for anything (weight/fat loss, muscle growth, etc) other than moisturizing. Can anyone comment in general?

Has anyone tried the Dermatherm?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never been a big believer in topical creams for anything (weight/fat loss, muscle growth, etc) other than moisturizing. Can anyone comment in general?

Has anyone tried the Dermatherm?
Check the log in the signature brotha!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA is usually really expensive as it is. Its an awesome supplement and DT is working well for me so far.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
You guys really know how to keep me broke!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
This is one hell of a deal guys- jesus it makes me feel like buying a kit for the future, are you planning on having any deals on the XHMS? the classical ectos among us need bulking sups more :p

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This stack could be in preperation for the 1-T ;). There might be something happening in the near future...

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I love primordial :D a 1_T/1-TT stack would be so great- I wont need this though, im sitting at 8% as it is bro- my doctor wants to give me 'Treatment' for being underweight:icon_lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love primordial :D a 1_T/1-TT stack would be so great- I wont need this though, im sitting at 8% as it is bro- my doctor wants to give me 'Treatment' for being underweight:icon_lol:
of course he does, he wants your money :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stack could be in preperation for the 1-T ;). There might be something happening in the near future...
You could always stack this with 1-T or 1-T TREN to...

-Eric

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a sick deal, how long is this deal going on?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if someone is looking for a topical fat burner, and passes up this deal. They should be publicly humiliated and then flogged. lol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
if someone is looking for a topical fat burner, and passes up this deal. They should be publicly humiliated and then flogged. lol
Haha, be careful or they will make you a rep! :icon_lol:

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
This is from an article in the LA Times last week. I've used CLA for a long time but now have serious second thoughts about continued use.

Any thoughts about this?

Here's what's in those weight-loss supplements - Los Angeles Times

Conjugated linoleic acid

Frequently included in products that promise to help dieters transform fat
into lean muscle mass, CLA is a polyunsaturated fat found naturally in
milk and meat and derived from the oil of sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
and safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) seeds. One product that touts its
power -- Phosphacore -- says that Carthamus tinctorius "may work to safely
break up and flush away unhealthy adipose (fat) cells."

There's no good evidence that that's so in humans.

Sometimes recommended to patients with high overall cholesterol levels,
CLA also appears to lower HDL ("good") cholesterol. And while patients
with diabetes were once thought to benefit from taking CLA supplements,
further studies have not borne that out. In fact, there is some evidence
that for obese people, taking in too much CLA can contribute to a
prediabetic state. One study found that CLA can prevent some human cells
from taking up glucose and fatty acids. That could increase blood sugar
and lipids in the blood and raise the risk of diabetes and heart disease.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow now this is a deal that i can afford great deal

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Stop having sales when I dont have money:worried:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's no good evidence that that's so in humans.
This is incorrect. I can post up over a dozen human studies that have shown CLA to reduce fat mass and increase lean mass in humans.

Sometimes recommended to patients with high overall cholesterol levels, CLA also appears to lower HDL ("good") cholesterol.
Ive never seen this in the literature. They must be confusing hydrogenated trans fatty acids with those made from fermentive bacteria (CLA). Its tough to say though, since they don't give any references.

And while patients with diabetes were once thought to benefit from taking CLA supplements, further studies have not borne that out. In fact, there is some evidence that for obese people, taking in too much CLA can contribute to a prediabetic state.
They are probably referring to this study -

Treatment with dietary trans10cis12 conjugated linoleic acid causes isomer-specific insulin resistance in obese men with the metabolic syndrome.
Riserus U, et al.
Diabetes Care 2002;25:1516 –21.

However, "reduced insulin sensitivity" has never been found to occur with a balanced mix of the c-9, t-11/t-10, c-12 isomers. (which is included in our CLA) In fact, this exact mix has actually been found to increase insulin sensitivity -

Perspective on the safety and effectiveness of conjugated linoleic acid.
Pariza MW. et al.
Am J Clin Nutr 2004;79(suppl):1132S–6S

Insulin resistance—associated cardiovascular disease: potential benefits of conjugated linoleic acid
Denise V Aminot-Gilchrist and Hope DI Anderson
Am. J. Clinical Nutrition, Jun 2004; 79: 1159S - 1163S.

Conjugated linoleic acid improves insulin sensitivity in young, sedentary humans.
V Eyjolfson, et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc, May 1, 2004; 36(5): 814-20

One study found that CLA can prevent some human cells
from taking up glucose and fatty acids. That could increase blood sugar
and lipids in the blood and raise the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Again, Im guessing that they are referring to CLA's ability to inhibit glucose/triglyceride storage into the "human cells" known as the adipocyte, and preferentially storing into muscle tissue... which is exactly how CLA reduces fat storage and increases lean muscle. Go figure.

Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones

-Eric

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Now THAT is a deal.

I'm in.

Gonna order in the next day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now THAT is a deal.

I'm in.

Gonna order in the next day.
I look forward to your feedback my looziana brotha. :)

Your transformation over the years really has been remarkable, Jmh. Nice work!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I have this stack at home, and I'll give it a go after PCT. I'm especially excited to try out the DermaTherm target.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Can a bottle of Dermatherm support 60ML of Clen? Also approx how many ML is a pump of this stuff?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
roughly 3.9 ml per 2 pumps or 1 application is what i figured. The bottle has 210 ml and then i took at divided by 54 applications.

not sure if thats correct.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
roughly 3.9 ml per 2 pumps or 1 application is what i figured. The bottle has 210 ml and then i took at divided by 54 applications.

not sure if thats correct.
Okay so If I had a bottle of 60ML Clen @ 200mcg/ML and added it to the bottle of Dermatherm I'd have about 280ML total of liquid and about 43mcg/ML once combined of clen. Sound about right? So 2 pumps for 4ML would yield approx 170mcg. Maybe too much?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure about molecular weight bro.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can a bottle of Dermatherm support 60ML of Clen? Also approx how many ML is a pump of this stuff?
To be completely honest, i'm not a fan of clenbuterol. I think it's far more dangerous than most people realize. Not to mention i can't stand the side effects...

DermaTherm by itself will note some very impressive localized effects in fat mitigation. Check out this thread if you haven't yet. There are some pics of one of our users in there that are quite impressive:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/125516-primordial-performances-consolidated.html

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
To be completely honest, i'm not a fan of clenbuterol. I think it's far more dangerous than most people realize. Not to mention i can't stand the side effects...
Just got done with some cardio and I was thinking about what you said. You're right I should just try the Derma solo before I jump into something like clen...

I was just reading these ridiculous results so that was my reasoning. . .

Question: Currently my diet is I cook up 1 cup of brown rice and 1.5lb organic grass fed ground beef from a local farm and I know that grass fed beef has a lot of CLA. So if I went with the 49FATLOSS stack would I be getting too much CLA?

allieinthegym

allieinthegym

Awards
So given the low fat requirements of this stack, it probably wouldn't work with Team Scivation's CHA (Carb Haters Anonymous) diet?

I eat 1600 cals a day over 6 meals, 35g protein 15g fat with each. Obviously not any carbs. :)

Please advise :)
Thanks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it will still work nicely. In all reality tho, you should be getting some carbs. Otherwise your thyroid will start to reserve fat and store it easier.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done with some cardio and I was thinking about what you said. You're right I should just try the Derma solo before I jump into something like clen...

I was just reading these ridiculous results so that was my reasoning. . .

Question: Currently my diet is I cook up 1 cup of brown rice and 1.5lb organic grass fed ground beef from a local farm and I know that grass fed beef has a lot of CLA. So if I went with the 49FATLOSS stack would I be getting too much CLA?
Glad to hear you're going to try the DermaTherm solo. :)

You can actually use up to 8 caps/day in regard to our CLA product. The recommended dose of CLA is 2 softgels, taken twice daily. This provides 3200mg of CLA, which is the same clinically effective dose that has shown to reduce bodyfat and increase lean muscle. So in other words, i think you'll be just fine. ;)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So given the low fat requirements of this stack, it probably wouldn't work with Team Scivation's CHA (Carb Haters Anonymous) diet?

I eat 1600 cals a day over 6 meals, 35g protein 15g fat with each. Obviously not any carbs. :)

Please advise :)
Thanks!
This stack would work well with a keto diet.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
i dont think its that great of a deal. you can get cla and green tea cheaper elsewhere. and i personally did not see any results with cla. I also am not a fan of topical fat burners...
just my opinion