Step Up To The Plate And Take The APPNUT Challenge: Will You Be The ONE?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2] To all challengers who are willing to step up to the plate and swing for the fences, this contest is all about who puts in the most work to achieve their goals and blast through plateaus.[/size]

[size=+2]The APPNUT challenge is simple:[/size] [size=+2] It is a 4 week bulking cycle to see Who can grow the most on THE ONE?[/size]

[size=+2]We will have two winners:[/size] [size=+2]Whoever is the one to gain the most lbs and whoever has the greatest % of body weight gained. If one individual wins both then the closest second from one category will be chosen. [/size]

[size=+4]The rules are as follows: You Must purchase your own bottle of the ONE and then post a video of you stepping on a scale (if you've paid attention think RMS80 AKA Dirk's Video log) at the beginning and the end with an image of their cell phone with the date.[/size]

[size=+4]Deadlines: You have one week to enter starting today so May 25th is the last day to enter. The contest is a duration of 4 weeks, no more no less (end date must be exactly 4 weeks after start date). Final result entries from those participating in the contest must be in by June 23rd, for those starting on May 25th you are given until June 24th.[/size]

[size=+2]Now the question to ask yourself is do you want to be like Ed Norton and just sit there being a small average guy dreaming about being a massive and intimidating monster....[/size]

[size=+2]Or do YOU want to flip the middle finger to limitations by infusing yourself with The ONE and become that massive and intimidating monster that commands and demands respect?[/size]

[size=+2]All that is left for you to do now is to get with the program and quit settling for being normal and become a champion by infusing yourself with the power of THE ONE![/size]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity to show the world what you can achieve in 4 weeks!

Looking forward to watching this unfold :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of The One, but wont be starting by then lol. I could make sick gains on it though ^.^ What do the winners get?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of The One, but wont be starting by then lol. I could make sick gains on it though ^.^ What do the winners get?
Prizes to be revealed later.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The prizes won't be a letdown...lets just say that ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to get in on this but would it be reasonable to start a cycle since I had to cut my first One cycle short after 2 weeks due to personal issues? This was roughly 6 weeks ago.

I DID do a PCT with endoamp and sustain alpha afterwards even though the cycle was cut short.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to get in on this but would it be reasonable to start a cycle since I had to cut my first One cycle short after 2 weeks due to personal issues? This was roughly 6 weeks ago.

I DID do a PCT with endoamp and sustain alpha afterwards even though the cycle was cut short.
If your cycle ended 6 weeks ago and you haven't used anything hormonal since then, you should be fine doing to do another cycle now.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

I'll get back to you on that bud...let me see what HQ says.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
They are waiting for sales to sky rocket so they have money to buy prizes with...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
soo tempting! :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
soo tempting! :)
I was thinking that. I have The one beside me, and I was planning on picking up the TRT stack from PP while it was cheap...perfect OTC PCT with 2nd Gear IMO.

But I have other plans.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm...

:D

UKStrength

Would love to guys but I'm logging another product and have another cycle planned after that :) Good luck to all those applying.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
In for before pics (Norton above) and after pics (American History X)

tattoopierced1

looks interesting, although I would worry about someone possibly using something else to up the weight gained in addition to using ONE.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same but I would add to that I would also trust most members not to do that.
I just started a natural bulk monday so I'll start the log tonight with first video and the one
Sounds good. I'll be looking forward to your log. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same but I would add to that I would also trust most members not to do that.
I just started a natural bulk monday so I'll start the log tonight with first video and the one
Goody :lick:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be following along, but I don't do PH's they arent for me. But that intro was epic and I am curious to see what people can gain off one bottle of The ONE. Goodluck everyone!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following along, but I don't do PH's they arent for me. But that intro was epic and I am curious to see what people can gain off one bottle of The ONE. Goodluck everyone!
If you've followed any of the logs or read the feedback thread you can see what people are gaining off one bottle of The ONE.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've followed any of the logs or read the feedback thread you can see what people are gaining off one bottle of The ONE.
Well I followed one on bb.com but I think this contest will be fun to follow. Limited amount of time, diet has to be perfect, wanna see who makes the best gains.

ilovefish

Awards
Well this sucks ass i so wouldve won this 2 months ago lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Links to the AppNut Challenge Logs

Those entering the contest, please post a link to your log in this thread, so that everyone can see who's doing it and where to find them.

Cheers :cheers:

ilovefish

Awards
How did your cycle go? :wave2:
Probably couldn't of gone any better i was able to devote all my time to it for 5 weeks i went from 234 to 264 i was 260 at the end of pct.

Good luck with your cycle man have fun and EAT.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably couldn't of gone any better i was able to devote all my time to it for 5 weeks i went from 234 to 264 i was 260 at the end of pct.

Good luck with your cycle man have fun and EAT.
30- pounds damn if you did that then it can be done. Thanks for the motivation :wave2:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Important Announcement!

Ok fellas...here is the rundown on prizes.

Both winners will get their choice of $150 worth of Applied Nutriceuticals products at our website prices and also a free designer t-shirt. Our New t-shirts really do kick ass!

Also, I am going to extend the entry period for another week. So the new deadline to enter will be by 11:59pm on Monday June 1st.

So quit procrastinating guys and step up to the plate and take the challenge.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas...here is the rundown on prizes.

Both winners will get their choice of $150 worth of Applied Nutriceuticals products at our website prices and also a free designer t-shirt. Our New t-shirts really do kick ass!

Also, I am going to extend the entry period for another week. So the new deadline to enter will be by 11:59pm on Monday June 1st.

So quit procrastinating guys and step up to the plate and take the challenge.

Hmmm... I have been thinking about running the one starting on my birthday for a while... I might have to start 16 days earlier

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
looks interesting, although I would worry about someone possibly using something else to up the weight gained in addition to using ONE.
Isn't that what everyone does? Hard to prove, but funny to watch.

Could be funny to see a small skinny guy start some test prop and within 4 weeks be 40 lbs heavier :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You mean to tell me no one has the balls to take the challenge? Come on guys...lets see what you got. Prove your not all talk. As I say...nut up or shut the F*ck up! Lets get some action going. :buttkick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean to tell me no one has the balls to take the challenge? Come on guys...lets see what you got. Prove your not all talk. As I say...nut up or shut the F*ck up! Lets get some action going. :buttkick:

The duck agrees! -------> :borladuck:

Man i'd love to take part, but i just have too much going on right now. The ONE is very high on my list to try in the near future. :D

BTW - GO SOX, GO CUBS!! :006:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established

Man i'd love to take part, but i just have too much going on right now. The ONE is very high on my list to try in the near future. :D

Meh, got swept by the Cards :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Its all good my dear friend. When you decide to run the ONE...I'll run 1-T Tren. Sound like a plan?

Go Cubs, Go Red Sox...Amen to that! BTW...its about damn time Big poopi became Big Papi again. As for my Cubs...they are hurting terribly. Derek Lee has to get right and the Cubs need Ramirez back in a bad way and as far as I am concerned...they need to get rid of that cancer called Milton Bradley, and close a damn deal on Peavy so he ends up in a Cubs uniform. He turned down going to the White Sox...thank god. LOL.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Meh, got swept by the Cards :D
Its still early in the season and besides its not like the Cardinals suck...they have the best player in all of baseball...period. Pujols is the F*cking man! It also doesn't hurt having good pitching. Its a bad time of the year for the Cubs atm because they are not at full strength. They'll get rolling soon enough though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all good my dear friend. When you decide to run the ONE...I'll run 1-T Tren. Sound like a plan?

Go Cubs, Go Red Sox...Amen to that! BTW...its about damn time Big poopi became Big Papi again. As for my Cubs...they are hurting terribly. Derek Lee has to get right and the Cubs need Ramirez back in a bad way and as far as I am concerned...they need to get rid of that cancer called Milton Bradley, and close a damn deal on Peavy so he ends up in a Cubs uniform. He turned down going to the White Sox...thank god. LOL.

Tis a deal my friend! :D

I think ortiz is finally finding his stroke again (Pun not intended). We're going to need him down the stretch. Jason Bay has been MONEY though, and really picked up the slack.

I'd love to see peavy in a cubs uniform. It's a dynamic that will put them in a good position to make a run at the world series. Thank god he turned down the white sox is right, haha!

I look forward to following these logs my friend. Good luck to all that apply! :usa1:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Its still early in the season and besides its not like the Cardinals suck...they have the best player in all of baseball...period. Pujols is the F*cking man! It also doesn't hurt having good pitching. Its a bad time of the year for the Cubs atm because they are not at full strength. They'll get rolling soon enough though.

Haha, I just had to throw it out there since I'm from MO. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but my step dad is a huge cards fan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else out there brave enough to step up to bat???

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Damn, I love this guys posts. :wave2:

If I'd win I'd take as many of the three products from your wellness line I could get

Bio-Mend
Omega-Essentials
Complete-Balance
and size large shirt

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I love this guys posts. :wave2:

If I'd win I'd take as many of the three products from your wellness line I could get

Bio-Mend
Omega-Essentials
Complete-Balance
and size large shirt
LOL. Thanks. :biglaugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ANYONE???

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'm imagining the new shirt on me now :lick:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think this is just badly timed. Everyone on here who is into hormonals is either already on a cycle, got one planned with a different one, or came off one too recently to start another one. I mean I plan on running The One but not until winter, and only if I make my weight goals.

Still every day I look at that sexy lil bottle, those purple and black pills calling out to me...wishing to be with me in the form of muscles rippling all over my body....but alas, love must wait...

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
I got a bottle from the pre-sale, but as my budget is horrible right now I think it would be a dis-service to myself. i.e not enough supp. staples and food on hand!

I also got epistane and I'm having a hard time deciding which one to run as first ph? Hopefully by July 1st I can get my **** together lol.

Goodluck contestants.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Is this based solely on weight gain, or judged on both weight and physical aesthetics?